Clara's Offering Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Is he..? Ah. Asleep. Clara thought, Torbin's breath tickling her ear as he snored lightly. She tried to wiggle herself free, but the arm pulled her possessively against his warm chest, unrelenting. The noises from the other tent had quietened, and seeing no way of escaping her somnolent prisoner, Clara let herself drift back into sleep.

--

The next day of travel was as uneventful as the first, with Clara feeling like the sights and sounds of the forest around her were merging into one. She couldn't tell one length of road from the next, a dizzying effect that had her closing her eyes as she leant back into Torbin.

Clara fought the urge to flop straight to the ground as she dismounted the horse at their next rest stop, this one even further into the thickness of the woods than the last, and by the banks of a swollen, rushing river. She made herself hobble over to its bank, taking in the sight of the white eddies that merged into one another, breaking and reforming as the current flowed on.

Her state of exhaustion blurred her surroundings as the evening wore on, the sun slowly slipping away as they ate by the fire.

"Clara? We'll be gone tonight, do you understand?"

Clara's attention snapped to focus as Torbin spoke to her, concern etched into his features.

"Ye-yes, of course... Gone?" Clara stuttered, embarrassed to have been caught out.

"Theon and I. Hunting." Clara flushed as a smirk spread across Torbin's face.

"Why don't you sleep in with Sarina tonight? She can look after you." Torbin glanced at Sarina as he spoke, who nodded pleasantly.

Finally, the fire was smothered and the pair of women moved into the tent, Theon leaving instructions with Sarina on how to call them back if there was danger.

Blearily, Clara bid goodnight to Torbin and collapsed under the blanket, her eyes closing the moment her head hit the pillow.

She slept deeply, dreaming of the swirling motion of the river. A hand snaked its way over her stomach, between her breasts, and Clara welcomed the touch, the unsated need that had built in her last night rearing its head once more. The hand took one of her breasts and squeezed, and Clara woke with a start as she realised the sensation was not just a dream.

Blearily, she reached for the hand and found it to be Sarina's. Before she could speak, the sensation of soft, wet lips pressed against her neck lightly, feathery touches that moved up toward her jaw.

"Sarina," Clara croaked, blinking the sleep from her eyes. "You know it's me, right? Not Theon?"

"Of course," Sarina purred, breaking her stream of kisses to draw her tongue in a sultry line along Clara's throat. Clara's breath hitched at the sensation, a shiver running through her.

"I heard you last night," Clara breathed out, her mind wandering to the insatiable moans she had heard.

"Good," Sarina replied. "Now, please take off your shift."

Clara obeyed, watching the dark form of Sarina do the same next to her. Without hesitating, Sarina pressed her body back into Clara's, the warmth of her skin penetrating to Clara's core and washing away the ache of her muscles.

A moment later, the warmth was gone, and Clara gasped at the sensation of Sarina running her nails lightly down her side.

"I want to see you being fucked," Sarina whispered in her ear, one hand moving to Clara's breast, cupping it. "We could watch each other being fucked."

Clara nodded desperately in the darkness, arching her back into Sarina's hand as she relished the lusty creature that Sarina had once again become.

"I want to taste you again," the whisper came again as the hand pinched her nipple.

"Taste me, please," Clara replied, almost whimpering at the need that coursed through her.

In an instant Sarina's hand was gone from her breast and had moved between her thighs, pushing them open. Clara cried out as Sarina dragged her tongue along the inside of her thigh, teasing her mercilessly.

Clara's protest died in her throat as Sarina's tongue washed across her pussy in a hungry lick before her hot mouth pressed against Clara's folds. Gently exploring, Sarina found the sensitive nub she sought and Clara felt electricity run through her veins.

The chorus of night creatures around them sung on as Clara slipped further and further toward orgasm under Sarina's sucking, licking and nibbling, but she should have known that Sarina would not let her cum so easily. Sarina pulled away, licking the lingering wetness from her lips, and pushed Clara down flat on her back.

"I want you to taste me," Sarina said, already moving up the younger woman's body. Nimbly she swung one leg over Clara's face, her pussy close enough that the heady smell made a rush of lust swirl through Clara's mind. Lifting her head, Clara cautiously kissed the soft folds before her, relishing in the sigh that came from the woman above her.

Clara licked her lips, wondering at the tart yet sweet taste that coated them. She knew at once that she needed more of that heady flavour. Reaching up, Clara placed her hands on Sarina's soft thighs and pulled her down, burying her face in the intoxicating scent. Fire ran through Clara as the taste overwhelmed her, her tongue probing through the velvet folds as Sarina exhaled softly above her.

The sensation was like nothing else she had felt. Sarina's pussy was wet with desire that pressed against Clara's tongue and sang through her senses. She relished in the power to make Sarina mewl above her as she flicked her tongue against the slick nub that hardened with need. She focused her attentions there, swirling, flicking and sucking, and soon Sarina was rocking back and forth on Clara's face, her pants loud enough for any nearby to hear.

"Wait--" Sarina cried, breathless. She pulled herself away from Clara, who growled her disapproval.

Sarina moved beside Clara, pressing their bodies together once more.

"I want to cum with you," Sarina murmured, one hand making its way between her legs as she nuzzled her face against Clara's cheek. "Make yourself cum with me."

Clara reached up and wove one hand through Sarina's choppy black hair, gripping tightly to pull her in for a wet, lustful kiss.

"I can do that," she replied. Sarina bit her lip as she watched Clara reach between her own legs and begin moving her hand in slow, circular strokes. The potent taste of Sarina's pussy lingered in Clara's mouth, intoxicating her as she stoked the growing pleasure between her legs. She gripped Sarina's hair tight, pulling her in again for a deep, covetous kiss.

It didn't take long for Sarina to come undone against Clara, breaking their kiss as she cried out and pressed herself into Clara, her body shaking with her climax.


The feeling of Sarina cumming against her drove Clara to the edge, and with a fast series of circles against her clit pleasure exploded through her and she, too, cried out against the other woman, soaking her own fingers as she spasmed on her hand.

The warm afterglow was a rich, luscious feeling as the two women intertwined themselves. Sarina hummed with satisfaction, the sound quickly sending Clara back into her deep, comforting slumber.

12