Clara's Sacrifice Ch. 02

Story Info
Clara Finally Sells Herself To The Highest Bidder.
4.1k words
4.92
6.4k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carla stood at centre stage, deliberately put on display by Madame Kadjia to show off the new girl. She held her head up high as she was subjected to a barrage of lewd remarks from the largely human crowd, though she did manage to spy the odd goblin lurking at the back, chattering excitedly in their unintelligible language.

It was a strange feeling for the former farmgirl, to be so thoroughly exposed to any man, let alone a mass of braying sailors. When she first decided to enter Madame Kadjia's establishment she knew she would end up having to market her body to potential clients, but never did she imagine it could give her such a thrill. Embarrassment was still ever present, but watching almost a hundred pairs of eyes hungrily rolling across her lithe figure.

Growing up on her family's farm, Clara had become accustomed to wearing clothing that was more practical than flattering, hiding her thin body from sight entirely. Her parents had always instilled the concept of sex being something that only took place between husband and wife, that there was no reason for her to wear clothing that was a little more cosmopolitan in nature. Despite the constant warnings from their parents, Clara and the other village girls always found ways to sneak away with local boys for brief trysts, always hidden away.

But there was nothing secretive about what Clara had chosen to do. With encouraging words from Scarlett and the unintelligible, lust driven comments from the mass of sailors and dock workers, Clara felt attractive for the first time in her eighteen years of life; desired.

Madame Kadjia took to the stage and beckoned the crowd to calm themselves, managing - with years of experience - to quite the din down to a series of excited mumbling.

"Now, gentleman," Madame Kadjia spoke with a seductive flair, still drawing the eyes of men even in her early forties, "I believe we all know what you're here for?"

"Always for you, Kadjia!" a grizzled sailor announced, inciting an excited chattering from the crowd once again. Especially by those having experienced the personal services of the Madame when she still featured in her own line-up.

"That was a long time ago," Madame Kadjia smiled as a collective sorrowful groan rang out across the crowd. "No, tonight you are here for my girls. To expel the pent up seed you have been building since your ships first set sail. You want your deepest fantasies to come to life, don't you?"

The crowd broke out into resounding applause, slamming their fists on the tables. Clara even found herself compelled by the words of her employer, the woman on stage was nothing like the cold, reserved woman she first met the night before. Looking around cautiously, she caught sight of Scarlett, resplendent in her blood red set of lingerie, equally excited by Madame Kadjia as she riled up the crowd, working them into near delirium.

"Of course you do," Madame Kadjia smirked, "what a virile group of men we have here. And what a beautiful selection of women we have upon this stage, all dressed to perfection and waiting desperately for such rugged men to make them quiver in bed. So, you should all know the drill by now, or at least have some idea of it. Who wishes to be the first to claim the girls tonight."

The more charged up members of the bustling audience charged towards the base of the stage, much to the amusement of those willing to wait their turn. Those green to the nature of the sex trade were particularly eager to lay their claim, holding up their coin sacks as they leered at the girls who posed in increasingly provocative ways for them.

"I think we shall start with the Duchess, you'll never find another whore in this city with more class," Madame Kadjia announced, sauntering over to the tall, dark haired prostitute as a light from above focused on her. "Any takers? What am I saying, of course there are."

A group surrounded Madame Kadjia, salivating at the chance to be the first man of the night to take The Tempered Mare's most desired woman upstairs. Duchess blew the assembled group a kiss, shocking Clara at just how effortlessly she exerted a form of control over the men. The second she did I t the numbers increased, with some offering an entire week's worth of their wages. Eventually, Madame Kadjia raised her hand to silence the group and pointed towards a lanky sailor with an ill fitting set of clothes. She knew it was his first time at the brothel and if there was one thing she knew better than anyone, it was how to create a loyal future customer.

One by one, each of the girls were paired off with one of the men personally selected by the Madame, until only Clara and Scarlett remained on stage. Kadjia walked over until she came to a stop just between them.

"Now, we come to The Tempered Mare's very own shining ruby in its already jewel encrusted crown. The flaming haired vixen of Hichin - Scarlett!" Madame Kadjia's skill at exciting the crowd reached an incredible peak, convincing every one of them that Scarlett was the most desirable women any of them had clapped eyes on. Some of the more drunken patrons were close to starting a frenzy until Kadjia reached down and pulled what Clara assumed was one of the local dock workers up to the stage, sending him upstairs with his arm clinging to Scarlett's in blessed wonder.

Then Clara froze, the magnified candle lights above cast their spot light upon her, resulting in every man gazing at her with an intensity that made her shiver. But Scarlett had spent hours building her up for that very moment, Clara straightened her back and propped her foot out, aware of the effects the unfamiliar heels had on her long legs. Madame Kadjia took her place alongside her and offered a final nod of reassurance before she turned back to the crowd and allowed her public persona to appear once again.

"Finally, gentleman. The prize you've all waited dutifully for all night. Our newest Mare - Lucite!" Kadjia smiled as the crowd burst out in cheer, chanting the name working name Clara had chosen with the help of Scarlett and Margot. "Fresh off of the farm, here because she heard their were men in our precious city who have gone weeks at sea without feeling the soft touch of a woman. Now I ask you, which of you will be her first?"

Even Madame Kadjia struggled to contain the excitement of the men that surged forth, throwing out their every sexual desire at 'Lucite', letting her know just what they wanted to do to her if given the opportunity. But as the men made their various offers, along with a couple of goblins leaping up and down excitedly, Clara spotted a figure emerge from the furthest end of the crowd, parting them as he moved towards to front of the throng.

Kadjia was quicker to spot him, folding her hands and putting on a haughty expression as the man eased his way to the front, the other sailors offered either looks of respect or sudden fear. "Captain Kilmahr? It's been a long time since you decided to enter our doors. Are my girls no longer up to your standard?"

The captain responded by pulling himself up to the stage, shocking Clara with his massive frame. Even with her naivete in regards to city life, she knew he was likely one of the many pirates that frequented the docklands, looking for a means of spending their ill gotten gains. Much to her surprise, fully prepared for Kadjia to summon one of the bouncers to yank the cocky captain away along with his crew, Kilmahr wrapped his arms around Kadjia and brought her into a possessive kiss, dipping her as he did so.

Releasing her, displaying a prominent blush on the Madame's face, he turned to Clara and sized her up. "Don't worry about her. Your employer and I go way back to when she just used to walk the streets. A fox in the bed, she was, shame about the retirement. But you are a vision. Hmm, how much to take this one up stairs, Isabella?"

Kadjia bristled at the use of her given name, smoothing her gown down. "Just for that, Eoin, it will be double the usual rate!"

"Worth every coin," Kilmahr boasted. He ran his hand between Clara's legs and pressed his index finger against her mound, only the thin strip of lace separated them. "What do you think, girl? Your first client bein' one of the most notorious pirates amongst the crashing waves surrounding this continent?"

As nervous as she was, being molested publicly by such an imposing man, along with the intense stare he gave her, she kept her composure and put on a sultry smile. "What an honour it will be, to pleasure such a fine specimen of masculinity," Clara recited a generic phrase Scarlett had taught her.

"She wants it, lads!" Kilmahr shouted to the crowd, swaggering away to the curtain, accompanied by bellows of encouragement.

Before Clara could follow, Kadjia gently caught her by the arm and pulled her close, keeping the two facing away from the crowd. "He can be a little rough, but try to keep his ego satiated and you should be fine. The first will always be the hardest, but after him you'll just have his easily pleased crew," Kadjia comforted Clara and sent her on her way.

Approaching the stairs, she found Kilmahr waiting for her to take the lead so he could let his eyes wander across her near naked body as he followed behind Clara assumed. She carefully ascended and guided her client to the corridor containing her allotted bedroom. The moment she stepped foot into the corridor her ears were filled with a collection of moaning and grunting. Tentatively stepping towards her room, she felt the captain sidle up beside her and place his hand on her rear, squeezing her cheek.

Clara tilted her head as they passed by the other doors. Most were shut, usually for the sake of privacy, but a few remained open. She spotted Duchess with her legs in the air as her scrawny customer pounded into her vigorously, her lingerie strewn across the floor. Reaching her door she saw Scarlett in the room opposite, coating her own excited client's cock with Slick-oil, bending over as he pressed his tip against the opening of her ass. Scarlett glanced up to Clara and gave her a wink, moaning in exaggeration as she felt the cock slide inside.

Clara unlocked the door and stepped in, inviting Kilmahr to join her. Kilmahr entered the bedroom and immediately walked towards the bed, as though he owned the place. She shut the door and wandered over to the captain, waiting for him to make his request. "You have me for an hour, captain. Is there anything specifically yo desire from me."

The captain didn't spare a second as he unfastened his belt and let his trousers slide down to the ground, freeing his large member. "Many things, but with only an hour I'm gonna get my coin's worth. Why don't you get on those knees of you and put those plump lips to work?"

Clara bowed her head and brushed her hair over her shoulders. Exhaling a quick breath, Clara sunk down to her knees, thankful for the soft rug beneath her. It was the moment she knew was coming, what she had dreaded since she first decided to seek out the brothel. Just inches from her was the thick cock that would send her down a demanding path, it would be a secret her parents could never become privy to.

With the words of encouragement swirling around her mind, Clara grasped his member and leaned forward, opening her mouth to accept his cock, the first of many if she could just get herself over the first hurdle.

Clara's painted lips wrapped themselves around the crown of Kilmahr 's cock head, causing the captain to shudder from the contact. She slowly sank her lips down the thick member, using the techniques that Scarlett had taught her to prevent her gag reflex from kicking in. The captain wasn't the first man she had attempted to pleasure orally, but her was far thicker than anything she had ever attempted such a thing on.

"That's it," Kilmahr hissed, gently shifting his feet as he became the first man to experience The Tempered Mare's newest woman, "nothing else like this, even a good haul from a nobleman's pleasure ship doesn't compare to a dutiful whore."

Clara continued forcing herself forward, enveloping as much of him as she could. By the halfway point, Clara felt she had reached the limit of what she could take and began bobbing her head at a steady pace, hoping that she could stimulate him enough to distract him from her short comings. Her tongue flattened and caressed the base of his cock, allowing it to glide across with wondrous ease. She used her hand to pump the part of his cock that she had been unable to reach, applying a pressure to it.

Clara pulled away, letting his cock spring free from her mouth, sending saliva dripping down her chin, then plunged him back into her, sucking his tip with her plump lips. She used her other hand to brush across his heavy testicles, convinced she could feel the seed churning within as she gently squeezed them. Just as she engaged in a rhythm she was comfortable with, the captain pulled out entirely and grabbed Clara, pulling her back up to her feet.

Without a word, he tore her lingerie away from her body without care, sending the material to the ground in a heap. Making short work of it, he left Clara clad only in her heels. His dark eyes traced every curve, every delectable line, well aware he would be her first. Kilmahr reached up and felt her naked breasts, kneading the plump flesh in a tight grip.

"On the bed, on all fours," Kilmahr ordered, tugging his trousers off completely, "gonna take you like a real Mare. Break you in like I did with that tasty redhead across the hall, proper firecracker that one."

"As you desire, captain," Clara bowed her head and sauntered over to the bed. She clambered on top of it, the softness of the mattress genuinely surprised her. With her best effort, she lowered her upper body down and raised her rear end up high, swaying it enticingly at the captain. Her confidence was overloaded by the dark gaze of need she received. "Your mare is waiting to be mounted."

"She'd better," Kilmahr leapt onto the bed and shuffled his way over to Clara. As he lined himself up with her, he gave a sharp slap to her buttocks, causing Clara to yelp abruptly. "Have to make sure you're not just gonna lie there, I expect a performance for my coin!"

Clara cleared her throat pushed her knees up, raising herself until her pussy brushed against the purple head of his manhood. She felt her legs being widened, until virtually nothing separated the pair. "Of course, captain. My duty is to ensure your desires are met, every second of your time is important to me."

"Good!" Kilmahr surged forth and plunged his cock deep into Clara's vaginal hole, smirking with triumph as he heard her cry out, watching her thin fingers claw at the bed sheets. He didn't give her any build-up, he didn't allow her to grow comfortable with his sizeable length. She was simply a from of property, rented to rid him of the tension he had built during the extended voyage. "Isabella always knew how to pick the best of the lot, that's a woman who knows what a real man wants. Ain't that right?"

"Yes," Clara replied through gritted teeth, wincing as Kilmahr pounded into her mercilessly, striking her rear enough to cause her skin to turn red, "the Madame is an expert."

"More than you know," Kilmahr wrapped his hands around Clara's thin waist, forcing her to increase her pace beyond what she was used to. The captain's idea of intercourse was far removed from that of the simple farm boys Clara had snuck into a humid barn with. "I remember when she was just a street walker, so ambitious. Heh, no deed was out of the question if you paid her handsomely enough. She might prefer to wear expensive frocks and work on the books, but there was a time where she could take three men at a time in nothing but a pretty pair of heels and still have the stamina for another round right after. Heard she once spent an entire night aboard an orcish vessel full of greenskins just coming back from the battle in Mequesh. 'Queen of Whores' we used to call her. You can take the whore off the streets, but that debauched behaviour never leaves."

Clara listened to him as he thrusted, occasionally pulling out to brush his tip along the length of her slit until he plunged back inside, stretching her out more than naively she ever thought possible. She knew Madame Kadjia had come from virtually nothing, building herself and her brothel up from the ground, but hearing it from the mouth of one of the men that had used her personally brought it straight into reality. Even then, Clara found it difficult to reconcile the past life of the Madame with the glamorous woman that she first clapped eyes on the night before

Clara tried to keep the movement of her hips in sync with the captain's, unwilling to have him brag to his friends and crew that he had worn out the new girl. Flattening her palms against the sheets, she raised herself up and looked over her shoulders, shooting Kilmahr a smouldering look. "I hope I can prove I'm worthy of being a part of her line-up, use me however you feel."

Kilmahr cackled, rubbing his fingers across the length of her spine. "Now that's a challenge worth taking on," Kilmahr slammed down, crashing his hips hard enough to almost cause Clara's knees to buckle, but she kept herself steady. He bent over and pressed his lips against her neck, then pulled her head to the side so he could force his tongue into Clara's mouth, overwhelming her with the taste of the cheap alcohol from the downstairs bar.

"Oh gods, Captain Kilmahr," Clara whined as she pulled her lips away from his, feeling herself being swept up the the charged moment, "fuck this Mare like she's never been fucked before. Show her what a swashbuckler can do!"

Kilmahr shagged her as if his life depended on it, truly buying into the phrases Clara had learned from Margot and Scarlett. Though he would never admit it, he could feel his stamina wearing thin, which he put down to age more than anything else. Roughly, he slid out of Clara and shoved her onto her back, then gripped her by the ankles and pushed her legs above her head. For the final time, the aging captain shoved his full length deep into Clara's silky crevice, grunting wildly as he pumped his hips against her.

"Gonna cum soon, whore!" Kilmahr stated with complete certainty. "Gonna fill you to the brim, what d'you think about that? You ever had a man shoot his load in this tight pussy before? Bet your dear parents think their daughter is a virtuous young woman."

"Do it! Fill me up," Clara moaned loudly enough for her voice to carry over to the adjoining rooms, it helped to stop him from pushing the topic where her family was concerned. Clara knew in her heart that she could only go on in such a debauched line of work if she could keep it separate it from her home. "Such a strong man deserves it. Madame Kadjia wants her most loyal client to be satisfied, dump it all inside me."

Her words sent Kilmahr over the edge. He shuddered heavily as he came, spurting a hefty amount of cum into the newly consummated prostitute, wiggling his body to squeeze out every last ounce. Kilmahr let out a few calming breaths as he finished, steadying himself as he pulled out, sending his cum trickling out of Clara's used hole. As he pulled his trousers back on, he looked at Clara with pride. She held her forearm against her head as she recovered, her heels attempting to find purchase on the bedding.

"Still got it," Kilmahr snorted, "well worth the money, Lucite. There's a lot of men downstairs that are in for a good time, you'd better give it to them. the one thing a captain doesn't want is a crew of sailors suffering from blue balls."

"Mmm-hmm," Clara sighed, pulling her arm away to watch the captain as he left. Once the door clicked shut Clara let her head fall back against the awfully soft pillows, taking a brief break before she would have to 'entertain' her next client.

12