Clara's Sacrifice Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She assumed she must have drifted off for a brief time, opening her eyes to find Scarlett looming over her, smiling. "Already a little worn out?"

Clara nodded, sitting upright, clambering to her feet to find her clothing. "A little. The captain was a little more...enthusiastic than I was expecting."

"Lucky," Scarlett laughed, handing over a piece of lingerie to her new friend, "when he first had me, I couldn't feel my legs for close to an hour. Even Duchess found herself stretched to her limit when he first paid her a visit, and she's the one who the orcs seek out whenever they set down their anchors."

Clara listened as she slipped the flimsy material over her slim body, using a cloth to wipe away any traces of seed as she slipped her feet back into her crystal heels. Scarlett dutifully assisted with adding the final touches, holding out her hand to lead Clara back down to the lounge.

"Come on, the night is young. And there are quite a number of men lining up to spend some time with you," Scarlett grinned, "Kilmahr gave you a glowing review. Even Kadjia seemed impressed. I think I spotted a goblin or two offering a generous sum to get their claws on you. There were a few men demanding that Kadjia lets them take you in a group effort"

"Group?" Clara hesitated, before finally taking Scarlett's hand, assured that the crimson haired woman wouldn't take advantage of her.

Scarlett gave Clara's hand a light squeeze, leading her back down the hallway. The newly annointed cast her gaze sideways to the open door of Duchess's room, gasping as she caught sight of the gorgeous raven haired woman being rutted by a trio of goblins, with a calmness that made Clara assume it was far from the first time the woman had done such a thing. Black tresses bounced wildly as a sizeable green cock pounded inside her womanhood, with another embedded deep enough in her throat to almost cause the black choker around her neck to snap. Long, alabaster legs were raised in the air, painted toes flexed in a pair of transparent black heels as the repulsive creature brought the stunning human to orgasmic bliss, producing a melodic moan from the Duchess.

"I wouldn't worry about any group efforts," Scarlett soothed, her calves flexed as she led the way back down the stairs, "they're so busy bickering over who gets which whole that they end up cumming like a faulty barrel of explosive powder."

As they arrived back downstairs, greeted by a wall of chants loud enough to cause Scarlett to put a delighted swing in her hips, assisted by her vermillion platform heels, they were intercepted by Madame Kadjia, who gave them both a tight, but undeniably warm smile. With a close inspection, Clara was sure she spotted a familiar white fluid along the edge of Kadjia's glossy red lips. She wondered if the captain was right, that the Madame wasn't as divided from the lifestyle as she projected.

"I heard word from Kilmahr, Lucite," Kadjia said, making sure to use Clara's chosen name when in the presence of the clients, "I assumed we wouldn't see you recover until the morning. Yet, here you are. I knew my instinct did not mislead me. You are going to be quite the attraction."

To be continued...

12