Clara's Symbiotic Relationship

Story Info
Man trains slut to enjoy punishments and join with symbiote.
4.3k words
4.27
9.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This story contains fantasy related scientific content and some people will find it is confrontingly perverse. It includes bdsm action, and other sexual contexts that some readers may find disturbing. Please find another story if you're a vanilla troll or can't handle the unusual.]

Why is it that the time leading up to the wedding always seems to fly by as the arrangements are sorted out. As each day went by it seemed that Clara's willingness and desire to please him only increased, as did their love for each other. It certainly proved to Lindsey that he had made the right selection when he picked her to be his next slave and dutiful wife. And it was about a week before he was supposed to leave to collect the new genetically modified Ariolimax.

Lindsey had driven Clara to her final fitting for the Spanish styled wedding dress when he got the text on his cell phone. It was from Tracey. It was telling him that she had left a message for him at the hotel desk when he checked in. Concerned it might have been about the Ariolimax he knew he would have to call her right away.

"Hello Tracey," Lindsey asked.

"Oh, hi babe," she said.

"How was your flight? You know you've saved me a week flying out to me." he asked.

"It was very long, but mostly pleasant. And you know I'm always happy to do what you want me to," she replied.

"Good. I've booked you an adjoining suite to the one Clara and I will have. I had Clara's maid of honour's red dress sent to the hotel. So can you go into the dressmakers there and make sure it is going to fit you right," Lindsay instructed her.

"Wow! You must be kidding me. Oh that's fantastic Lindsey, thank you so much. I'm happy to do that for you. Whatever you want, but don't forget I can't be away from my room for too long a time. Anyway, thank you again," Tracy stated.

"It's my pleasure. You've saved me a week and I wanted to express my gratitude for everything you've done. And yes I understand, that shouldn't be a problem. Later on, perhaps you might like to treat yourself to a trip to the spa, and I'd encourage you to make sure the Ariolimax in always looked after. But be careful with it won't you," Lindsey directed.

"Oh Lindsey you're a doll, that's way too much, but I'm sure I'd love that. And yes, I'll be careful," Tracy simmered.

"It's all nonsense gorgeous, you know that. You're about to become a rich young woman and I want you to feel as relaxed as possible. Just so you know, I told the hotel you can book up any shopping you want to do in the hotel to my room. So you go do some shopping and have some fun," he teased.

"Oh wow Lindsey that is too generous. It's not right you doing that for me. You know you shouldn't let me loose in a high-end fashion shop," Tracy laughed.

"Look Tracy, you've earnt that with everything you've done for me. You might not know that I have many property investments across Germany and Japan, so it's not possible for me to run out of money. The money is there to reward you for everything. What you've done is going to make me happy for many years. Oh, hold on, it looks like Clara is coming over. Sorry I've gotta go," explained Lindsey.

"Alright Lindsey, I know the Ariolimax is going to create a disciplined and eager slave slut for you, so I'll do as you say," Tracy acknowledged.

"Good. Well I'll see you soon I hope," Lindsey said before ending his call.

"So, how did you like the Spanish style wedding dress?" he asked, as Clara walked up to him and out of the fitting rooms.

"It's a really wonderful dress Lindsey. I think any man would be very happy to see it on me, and I know you'll love watching me take it off," laughed Clara.

"You know I will slut. You look good taking anything off and even better naked," Lindsey teased.

It was true, every straight man who was brash enough to stare at Clara knew she would look good in any clothing, and certainly naked, or in a pair of sexy sandals finished off with a teddy outfit.

"Let's finish up here and drive on home," Lindsey suggested.

"Hell yeah babe. Let's do it," Clara giggled happily.

They quickly left the shop, walked down the side lane and headed back to their vehicle. When they finally arrived home, they walked around to the back of the house as another shower of rain came across, and they entered via the glass plated back door.

Once inside, it wasn't long before Clara had stripped off her semi-wet clothes and set them on the leather seated chair by the backdoor. Lindsey smiled as he watched Clara disrobe and then as she walked by him. She had all the hallmarks of a true slave dedicated to his pleasure.

As he watched her, he commanded her, "go to the playroom slut and wait for me there."

"Yes daddy," Clara said, as she dropped her eyes, once again dutifully obeyed Lindsey's orders and walked to the playroom.

Lindsey called Tracey, and asked, "I hope you enjoyed your shopping. I've changed my mind and I want you to bring the Ariolimax to my house now."

"Must I come over now," Tracy asked, "I really wanted to try it out. I've heard these genetically modified Ariolimax are able to give a woman the most intense orgasms possible."

"You must! And you know you can't touch it with your flesh. You're right about the intensity of the orgasms though. In the demonstration I saw, the woman actually squirted for about a full minute during her orgasm," Lindsey laughed.

"Did you want me to attach it to her or are you going to do that," asked Tracy.

"I think it's best if you attach it, while she's looking at me. I want her able to look into my eyes while it enters her and begins to work on stimulating her pussy and her arse," explained Lindsey.

"Okay. Look I should be at your house in about 20. Is that going to suit you?' asked Tracy.

"Make it an hour," stated Lindsey, "I want her warmed up before we arrange for its insertion into her pussy. I need to continue my slut training of her."

Lindsey walked to the playroom. Clara was waiting obediently for him. So when he walked in, her head was appropriately bowed as she knew he required, and her eyes were staring fixedly at the floor. He noticed Clara had her delicate hands clasped tightly behind her back. While Lindsey marvelled at how naturally submissive Clara was, her tightly clasped hands suggested she was extremely nervous.

As Lindsey approached her, he moved close to her ear and whispered, "I've decided that from now on, when I tell you as my slut to wait for me in our playroom, I want you to be on your knees. I want your hands on the ground in front of you and your eyes closed with your head bowed."

"Yes my Master," Clara confirmed in a meek voice.

"Slut dress in these now," he instructed, as he placed the skimpy clothing on the floor in front of Clara.

Clara took a quick look at the clothes placed in front of her. She stood up and put them on as quickly as she possibly could. When she put on the white tank top, she saw that the bottom of her breasts could be seen because it was so short. It was exactly as he expected, he could see her nipples and they were clearly visible through the flimsy fabric of the tank too. As well as that, Clara's dripping pussy lips formed a lovely camel toe as it pressed against the malleable crutch of the white tightly clinging hot pants.

"I'm ready my Master," Clara said panting slightly.

Lindsey smiled at Clara and then tossed her a pair of suspension wrist cuffs and instructed her by saying, "You will need to put these on your wrists my slut."

Then, he moved to place a pair of ankle cuffs on the ground at her feet and demanded, "Put those on your ankles, first, without delay or you'll be sorry."

"Yes, my Master," Clara said.

While Clara was quickly attaching the ankle cuff before finally putting her hands out for Lindsey to attached the wrist cuffs. Lindsey selected two lengths of rope that were hanging up nearby on a rack, close to him and attached them to her wrist cuffs.

"Move over here," pointed Lindsey to a rack. She walked to where he'd pointed, and once she stood where he'd pointed, he looped the ropes around the rack of bars, onto a bar above her head.

He pulled on the ends of the ropes and this forced her to hold her arms over her head, with just a slight amount of slack so as not to unnecessary strain her arm and shoulder muscles. Next, he moved to a table nearby and selected a 60cm spreader bar from it. Then he moved back to Clara and attached it to her ankle cuffs. This obviously held her legs spread apart for him.

He stood back, and moved to a position where he could best admire the view of her incapacity. Clara was so gorgeous, and her being helpless, tied the way she was, made his hard cock throb.

Again, Lindsey moved back over to the table and selected scissors and a few more toys to use on Clara. Smiling, he carefully cut away the front of her top that slightly impeded his access to her nipples. Once clear, he attached a Japanese clover clamp to each of Clara's tensed nipples.

Then he grasped the front of Clara's pants close to where he could see her camel toe. He again cut away the fabric that had been clinging to her camel toe. Once he'd cut away the fabric, her outer pussy lips stood glistening for him to admire.

Lindsey attached a Japanese clover clamp to her pussy lips. Each clover clamp had a tiny chain hanging from it, and at the end of the stainless steel chain was a metal ring that he loved hang things from. So Lindsey smiled and rubbed his hard cock, as he attached a 60 grams steel weight. Then he looked at Clara as she stood presented as his prize to enjoy in front of him.

"Ughhhhhhh, fuck that hurts." Clara moaned softly, as Lindsey flicked the weights, and she felt the clamps pulling tighter on her nipples and pussy lips.

Enjoying himself, Lindsey stepped back to admire his work with Clara. He wanted just one more finishing touch. Moving over to the table he took a T bar that attached to the spreader.

"Are you ready for this? It'll be fun I guarantee," Lindsey promised.

Clara had a disbelieving look on her face, as he attached the T bar to the spreader. She could see an 8-inch pink glass dildo at the end. Lindsey adjusted the bar as he slid the dildo deep into her glistening pussy. Given how easily it entered her, Lindsey knew she was a very aroused slut now. Clara knew her wetness had not only saturated her welcoming pussy, but it had leaked down her quivering thighs.

"Ohhh, yes. I love it. That's so fucking good," Clara moaned softly, as she started moving her hips to enjoy the dildo pushing in and out of her dripping pussy.

From her hip movements and the lustful distracted look in Clara's eyes, Lindsey knew the wetness of her pussy demonstrated she wanted to really enjoy the pleasure of dildo moving around inside her pussy. He stood back and watched her fucked herself with the dildo for about 5 minutes.

And, he said to her, "I'm reminding you slut, don't you dare cum without my permission."

Next, he took out of his pocket, a pink metal butt plug that had black rubber tassels hanging from its base. Lindsey wanted to tease his slut with it, by tugging on the tassels. Lubing up the butt plug, he pushed it slowly and carefully into her welcoming tight asshole.

"Oh! Fuck yes that's fuuuckkking great. Thank you my master," Clara gasped, as she felt the cold lubed up butt plug slide inside her.

My nasty little slut looked so gorgeous. I loved just looking at my prize. Bound as she was making Lindsey's cock even harder. Suddenly there were voices coming from outside the playroom door. It sounded like two people, a man and a woman's voices.

"Master! My master! I think there's someone outside the playroom and is coming in!" Clara cried out.

"For fuck sake, keep your mouth shut slut or you'll see your ass whipped until in raw and swollen," Lindsey threatened her.

A few seconds later and two adults entered the room. The woman was carrying by its handle a beautifully crafted small wooden box. They went to where Clara was visibly tied to the rack of bars.

"Oh shit! You've got her almost all ready," said the woman.

Annoyed at Tracy, Lindsay exclaimed, "okay, do you mind keeping your fucking observations to yourself. And, who's this guy? I didn't tell you to bring anyone with you."

Tracy winced, placing the box carefully on the floor next to her. Tracy knew Lindsey was prone to fits of anger if he had his authority questioned, or where anything outside his control occurred.

"Sorry Lindsey, I thought it would be okay to bring Jim with me. He's a sub I've played with before, and I thought you might have some use for him," explained Tracy.

"What's going on here," asked Clara, "who are these people, and what are they doing here."

"I've arranged a surprise for you," explained Lindsey, "something that my little slut will love and it will make you so so fucking horny and happy, that everything will always be wonderful for you."

"Yes my Master," Clara said immediately dropping her eyes to assume a totally submissive posture, now totally ignoring the two other adults in the playroom.

"I'm going to remove your toys now slut," explained Lindsey.

Lindsey went over to Clara. He first slipped out the butt plug, lowered the glass dildo, and removed the T bar. Placing them carefully back on the table from which they'd originally come from. Then he carefully removed the steel weights from the clamps on Clara's pussy lips. Finally, he slowly and carefully removed the clinging pants from her body by using the scissors. She was then naked from the midriff down.

Clara remained silent as Lindsey worked to remove the toys she had been enjoying and then just watched as he removed her pants with the scissors. He had always treated her with care and love after they finished a session. She wondered what he had planned for her now that he had removed the toys and her pants?

"Bring the box over here," he instructed Tracy.

Standing looking deep into Clara's eyes, he said to Tracy, "perhaps you'd like to get Jim to take out the Ariolimax and show it to me. I want to see it. And I want my slut to see it too, and to know what is going to happen to her. To understand what it looks like and how it moves as it pleasures her."

Tracy moved close to where Clara was attached to the rack of bars. Lindsey was still staring into Clara's eyes, as Tracy stood next to him, with the box in her hand. She placed the box next to her and opened it. Tracy lifted the silicone encased tube out from inside the box, and unscrewed its end, careful not to touch the Ariolimax. She placed the opened end so Lindsey could see inside.

Jim now stepped forward. He had thick rubberised hand gloves on. He said nothing as he put out his gloved hands out. Tracy pushed his gloved hands together, and then she slid the Ariolimax out onto his hands. It looked a similar size and shape to the 8-inch pink glass dildo.

"What is that?" asked Clara.

"It's a genetically modified slug called an Ariolimax that has been designed to give a slut like you, so much pleasure that you will be a slut slave to me," explained Lindsey.

"And what does it do?" queried Clara, "will it hurt me?"

"It definitely won 't hurt you. Its whole purpose is to give you pleasure. Nothing much more than incredible orgasms. Just caresses inside your pussy in a way that your whole body wants, wherever you want. It gets off on your orgasms. Whether it's when I'm driving you wild with lust by humiliating and dominating your gorgeous body. You know you can get off by me pulling on your nipple clamps or pussy lip clamps, it eventually knows that too. Imagine having a hard cock fucking you while I spank you. So it learns that spanking you makes you cum, and will reward you if you're being spanked. It will do whatever it can to make you orgasm because it needs you to cum. It will encourage you to do whatever you want as long as you aren't really hurting yourself. But it can't be stopped! Once it's bonded to you, I can't really do anything to make it stop. It dies if I take it off you once you are bonded with it. And, you will find it hard to cum if it leaves you." he told her.

"So why would I want it?" Clara asked.

"Two reasons you want it. First up because I want you to use it. It will make you want me to punish you, dominate you, spank you, and humiliate you, as often as possible. And finally if you do this, then I will marry you," Lindsey explained.

"I'm surprised she doesn't beg you for it now," said Tracy, "I'd happily offer to have it bond with me, marry you, and be fucked by you every time you want."

"I'm sure you would Tracy but I'm not fucking asking you, am I?" replied Lindsey tersely, "and I'm sure Clara, as my slut slave will agree. So let's go have ahead and have the fun."

Looking deeply into Clara's eyes, Lindsay asked Tracy, "hey I want Jim to put the head towards Clara's pussy so that the Ariolimax's antenna touch the outer lips of Clara's pussy? Can he do that?"

Tracy looked at Jim, and he nodded his head, so she said, "yes he can and he'll do it now for her."

Watching Clara's face, Lindsey asked her, "tell me what you feel when it touches you. I want to know how it feels for you?"

Lindsey knew the genetic modifications they had made to the Ariolimax made it impossible for a woman who was physically capable of orgasm, to not achieve a more intense and prolonged orgasm once she had bonded with the Ariolimax. In the true sense of its real nature it wasn't really an Ariolimax anymore.

The seller sought to portray it as simply a living vibrator and dildo, a creature that bolstered the pleasures that a large hard throbbing cock can give a straight woman. For rich women it was marketed as a genetically engineered and living cock, that was so much better than a man's cock. They should expect that it would eventually take over the function that her man had previously performed for her. Once bonded with the Ariolimax, Clara didn't know yet, but she would never need Lindsey's cock in her again to make her cum.

Jim stepped closer to Clara, with his hands outstretched, and carefully watched as the Ariolimax pushed its head away from Jim's hands and wiggled towards Clara's pussy. Prevented from seeing it move sensuously towards her pussy, Clara felt something warmly silky and sticky touch her pussy so gently and knowingly. It was a true silky pleasurable sensation that relaxed her hypnotically. As it pressed itself onto her soft skin, it felt like the bulge of a massively hard cock against her naked pussy lips.

The Ariolimax moved over her pussy lips, wiggling seductively, creating amazing pleasure as it glided across her pleasure seeking flesh. It pushed itself across her moist skin, it grew harder against her flesh as it sought the warmest place, and simmered as it felt her respond to its gentle caresses. It pushed itself inside her moistly welcoming pussy and began to swell as it bonded with her. It shook and pulsated as it swelled to fill her pussy completely. The tail end of its body was just evident as Jim watched it finish crawling inside Clara's pussy and swell as it did.

"Ohhhhh yes, yes, Ohhhhh! That's heavenly, so much pleasure! Never, never, want it to stop," Clara moaned loudly, as her hips started moving on their own in an attempt to get more pleasure and penetration from the Ariolimax.

Lindsey watched as Clara tried her best to bounce up and down on the Ariolimax; using her body to sink herself down and up. It served no purpose because it was already filling her so completely. Her hips quivering in delightful pleasure filled lust.

Irrationally, her movements were causing the restraints to painfully inhibit her wrists and feet. But the ultimate pleasure of the swollen pulsating bliss inside her pussy was pushing her body to mimic her normal up and down motion that she often used on hard cocks and her dildo. Helpless to her own intense pleasure, she continued her up and down motion again and again, as the Ariolimax flooded her pussy with its ultimately blissful orgasmic pleasure.

12