Clara's Symbiotic Relationship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not to be left out, Lindsey moved over to the table and selected a flogger. He walked back towards Tracy and instructed her to get to work on Clara's inviting arse.

"Okay Tracy whip her slutty arse now, this slut slave loves it! Yes, go behind her, and whip her arse as she pushes it towards you through the rack of bars," clarified Lindsey.

"My slut may cum whenever she wants while Tracy whips her arse," explained Lindsey.

With the Ariolimax driving her pussy wild with ultimate pleasure, and Tracy whipping her arse, it was only a matter of minutes before Clara came with a screaming orgasm. Lindsey watched and smiled, as Clara's knees buckled, no longer able to support her weight as her orgasm robbed her of legs of any remaining strength they had.

"Eeeer ummmmm, oh oh oh, mmmm," Clara moaned in satiated bliss, sounds of a beautiful orgasm that no one in that room had ever heard a woman make before.

The Ariolimax felt the squirt after powerful squirt of Clara juices coat it in her cum. As it felt itself drenched from the shots from Clara's pussy, the spraying juices soaking into its own flesh as it body radiated joyfulness. This ensured Clara's orgasm was like a rocking chair, going back and forth in blissfulness, as the pleasure continued to spiral throughout her body, back and forth, synchronised as they bonded in pleasure.

Clara's body trembled and convulsed like she was being electrocuted with pleasure as her orgasm continued to rocket through her, from head to toe. When her orgasm had finally floated away from her, Tracy watched her become still and stopped whipping her.

Lindsey also watched as Clara's orgasm subsided and quickly untied Clara. He then helped her to the large soft lounge chair close by, where she could rest while he surveyed the room.

"Put the toys away on the table Tracy," Lindsey said.

It wasn't too long before Clara showed signs of recovering enough to speak. Lindsey wondered just how Clara liked what happened, and how she was feeling now.

"How do you feel?" he asked.

"It was incredible my Master. Such pleasure! I have never cum that hard before. I can't believe it," she said enthusiastically.

Lindsey smiled broadly and said, "I knew you'd enjoy it, but how does your pussy feel now?"

Strangely Clara didn't want to tell him how she really felt, so she said, "I feel great. My pussy feels like it's happy but satisfied. I'm relaxed and ready to have something to eat and drink if that's okay my Master."

How could Clara tell Lindsey that her bond with the Ariolimax had changed everything for her. How could she ever explain that they were somehow now one, and that the symbiotic relationship she now had, superseded anything else she might still feel for him.

And, she knew she needed to eat his cum now. Somehow she knew that if she ate lots of cum, it would make her friend and lover stronger for her. For some reason she needed to taste cum, any cum, and Jim's cum too. What a cum slut she must become for her friend and lover that was bonded forever with her.

For him, only him, she needed to eat and swallow as much cum as she could, and she needed it soon. Clara knew that no matter what happened to her, she needed to drink lots of cum for him, the lover that made her orgasms so intense it was incredibly magical. And, somehow, she knew that she was going to need to consume as much cum as she could get, to keep him a powerful lover for her. Together they were inseparable, and every time she orgasmed from now on, she would need to be an insatiable cum slut.

The Ariolimax was enjoying his friend and lover's partnership of the flesh. She was bonded to him so intimately that he felt himself lost, he himself was now her. How wonderful to feel her craving for men's cum. Connected so intimately with her, he knew that the men's cum would keep him so powerfully capable of driving her to the delightfully intense orgasms she so rightly deserved.

12