All Comments on 'Clarence Gets Some Candy'

by rufun2001

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
confused?

All of a sudden it said she turned around to zekes cock...I was unaware who zeke was

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
typical

shit tale

1 star for title and writer of tale

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You would have to admit it was about as stupid as you could be! My husband was told about my past by a friend that had downloaded my actions on the internet. He came home and was madder than Hell at me for lying to him about only being with one other guy except him. He moved to the study room and slept on the floor. Then he filed for divorce and asked for custody of the children then changed his mind saying that he wasn't sure they were his. This was several years ago before DNA was so popular. The children were depressed with him not being around and begged for him to come home. He would just look at me and said your mother should explain why I'm not home it's not my home anymore. I also begged for him to come home. At the last court date I seen him before entering the building and asked to speak to him? He said sure be quick don't want to piss the judge off even though the judge was 35 minutes late the last time. I began again saying how sorry I was. He said get to the point I have already heard this. I said ok I should have told you but I was afraid if you knew that I wouldn't have a chance with him that he was the best thing that ever happened to me and we are all lost without you and I'm sure the children are yours. I don't want to be without you or the children. He walked away. I looked at the time and thought omy. I had to hurry to beat the judge if he was on time once. I sat and cried waiting on the damn judge. He walked in finally. All rises. Be seated. My husband raised his hand. The judge asked what he wanted? He said your honor I would like to drop the divorce charges and get back together with my family sir.I had been fighting for him to drop it all along. The judge looked at me and said what are your thoughts? I said I would love for my husband to come home. Case closed hitting the gavel and all rise. As soon as the judge was gone I ran to my husband hugged him and he hugged me back. I said I love you and thank you. We have been great every since. Thank goodness.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous