Clares Lesson

Story Info
Clare learns an important lesson about viewing pornography.
5.1k words
4.44
21.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clare rolled over and picked up her phone off the bedside table, clicking the button so she could see what time it was. 11:51. His plane would still be in the air.

"Three whole days of this." She groaned to the empty room. She propped herself up on an elbow and rearranged the pillows so she could sit up. That familiar ache flared and she felt the sting around her eyes as if she was going to start crying. She pulled her laptop across the bed and opened the cover. "Where are you when I need you?" She whined to the dark space where Matt should be sleeping.

She clicked the three dots at the right side of her screen and selected "incognito" mode. The screen went dark, and she knew her browsing activity was safe from unwanted eyes. A few keystrokes later she was immersed in an array of interesting looking links. She scrolled down the page, past some of her favorite blogs and clicked on a link that promised videos. She pulled up a video she hadn't seen before and slid her left hand down to soothe the ache between her legs.

Just then her stomach growled and she realized she was hungry. She had barely eaten dinner after returning from the airport. This was the first time since their wedding they'd be apart for more than a few hours, and she was feeling petulant. Yes, traveling was part of his job, and this trip was super important. She still wasn't happy about sleeping by herself for three days. She slid the laptop to the side and slipped out of her warm blankets.

Padding softly through the house without turning on any lights, she found her way to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator. A sandwich sounded good, she pulled out some deli ham and cheese, and the mayo. She hated soft bread so she popped a couple pieces of bread into the toaster and pushed the lever down. She pulled out strawberries and the chocolate dip. She'd have some of those for dessert. She poured apple juice into a glass and took a long drink, setting it down just as the toast popped up. As she assembled her sandwich she heard the keypad on the door beeping. She jumped and tucked herself around the corner out of sight. Thankful she hadn't turned on the overhead lights she would have a good look at whoever was coming through the door before they saw her. The door opened, and in the garage light she saw the frame of her husband silhouetted.

"Matt! What are you doing home? You're supposed to be 20,000 feet above the earth right now!" She exclaimed, as he set down his carry on bag. He rubbed his face, looking tired and held out his arms to welcome her soft body as she stepped into them.

"So, we were about to board the plane, and I got a message from our client. Several members of their team tested positive for COVID today, and they're all in quarantine. They told us we'd have to reschedule the meeting in a couple weeks". He looked irritated to be notified at the last minute, but smiled down at her as she turned her face up to kiss his lips.

"I'm sorry about your meeting babe." She lied, the fire between her legs flaring again.

"What are you doing out of bed? You should be sound asleep." He sounded worried.

"I couldn't sleep, and I was hungry." She replied. "I'm making a sandwich, are you hungry? I'll share." He smiled down at her, she was absolutely perfect.

"I could have a bite or two. Thanks." He planted another quick kiss on her lips and picked up his bag and headed off to their bedroom to unpack.

She skipped back to the kitchen and quickly slapped the sandwich together, set it on a plate and rinsed the strawberries. Balancing plate, bowl of berries and chocolate dip on one hand she grabbed her glass of apple juice and headed back to the bed. As she entered the room her eyes fell on her laptop, sitting forgotten on the bed, the video still playing. She could hear the gasps and grunts of a female in pain from across the room punctuated by a slapping sound on skin, and her face flushed crimson. Her husband was staring down at the screen, his face completely devoid of expression.

It was too late, he had seen what she was watching, there was no getting around this. She was going to have some explaining to do, and it was going to be very awkward.

She quietly set down the food on her bedside table, steering very clear of the laptop. She positioned herself against the pillows and then moved the plate and bowl of berries to the middle of the bed for their middle-of-the-night picnic.

"I'll be right back." He said quietly and stepped into the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

"Oh have I blown it." She whispered, she knew he was not going to approve of what he'd seen, and she had no idea how she could explain herself. It seemed an eternity before he returned from the bathroom with his bathrobe tied around his waist and joined her on the bed.

The laptop sat untouched in the space between them. She determined not to say anything about it until he did, and offered him the sandwich. He leaned in and took a bite. Her shoulders relaxed a little, and she leaned her body into his. He picked a strawberry out of the bowl, dipped it into the chocolate, and held it to her mouth. She bit it, leaving only the green stem still in his fingers, but it tasted like cardboard. She'd lost her appetite. He ate a strawberry himself and kissed her mouth again.

Wordlessly they carried on with their picnic, enjoying each others company, and dreading the conversation that was coming. When the food ran out she moved the dishes to her bedside table and slid her body next to his. He pulled her laptop onto his lap and looked down at her.

"You are browsing in incognito mode, Clare, are you trying to hide what you're doing online from me?"

She shook her head quickly. "Not at all honey, I noticed the other day that the recipe I searched for on my tablet showed up on my computer at work, and I realized that whatever I do at home is showing up on my work computer. You know when I'm out for a day my boss and the supervisors use my computer. They doesn't need to know what I do in my free time."

He nodded thoughtfully "Yeah, that's actually good thinking." Then added "so show me what you're browsing, what brought you to that video?" Her face flushed bright red but she took the laptop from him and hit the back button. The array of links returned, every one of them making reference to spanking.

"Clare, what did you search for?" He asked again, sounding a little annoyed at having to repeat his question.

"Well Spanked Wife." she answered, barely above a whisper, the fire between her legs raging wildly out of control by now, and her bottom starting to tingle.

"Hmmmm" His eyes scanned the list of links "And which one brought you to that video?" She looked down the list and reluctantly selected the link to the video clips she was watching.

A new page loaded, with a video clip at the top. A female wearing blue jeans stood with her back to the camera, as a man with a wooden paddle stood off to her left side. Slowly she bent forward, leaving her bottom out in the open, waiting to be paddled. The man swung the paddle and it landed squarely across her back end. The paddle was pulled back and swung again, hard swats right across her blue jeans. The camera switched to her face where she gritted her teeth, bracing for the next swat. The paddle landed again and she grunted in pain. A few more swings of the paddle, and then her jeans were being pulled off her to expose her paddled bottom. Her panties were pulled down and the paddle thudded across her bare bottom again. Several more hard swats landed in quick succession, her bottom starting to show deep red marks on her right cheek which was clearly receiving the brunt of the blows. One more hard swat caused her knee to buckle in pain, and the man grabbed her hip to hold her in position. This spanking was far from over.

Clare was on fire now, she longed to put her hand down between her legs, but she knew she dared not try to relieve her aching body.

"I've seen enough." Matt said, shutting the lid of the laptop. He moved the laptop to his bedside table, well out of her reach. She knew this was the best chance she had to make her case.

"Baby, you don't understand how hard it is for me right now, you know my body is doing wild things that I can't help, and I have needs that just seem to get worse. You weren't home tonight, I needed to take care of myself." He sat quietly, thoughtful. She hated when he was quiet, his face completely emotionless, she couldn't get a read on him. She didn't know what to expect. She pressed her body against his. "I need you baby, love me tonight, we can talk about this later." She planted her lips against his, kissing him imploringly. His lips parted and he accepted her kiss, gently at first, and then he pulled her in kissing her firmly and pressing his tongue into her mouth.

When he pulled back his voice had gotten noticeably deeper "Let's get you taken care of first." He opened her bathrobe and ran his hand across her bare breast, squeezing gently as he reached the nipple. Then he repeated that stroke on her other breast. He traced a circle around the nipple with his finger, and then brought it into a pinch between his finger and thumb. The electric shock that sent through her body made her tremble. He returned to the first breast and traced her nipple, then pinched. Now both of her nipples were small and hard, standing out from her body. Goosebumps appeared on her arms at his attention. He lowered his face to her chest and cupped her breasts with his hands. He traced a circle around her nipple with his tongue this time, then sucked it into his mouth. He pulled off slowly and repeated with the other breast. He untied his robe and slid it off his arms then straightened his body on the bed and guided her to turn around, her face to his groin. "Take me deep tonight, Clare, as deep as you can."

She opened her mouth, and slid her tongue over the tip of his penis, wetting it with her saliva, then slid his shaft deep into her mouth. This was new for her, and she wasn't very good with relaxing her throat for him, but she would try. She knew he'd be patient and not force more on her than she was ready for. She felt his fingers sliding along her slit, the fire in her groin raging into the rest of her body now. She was already wet for him, his finger pushed slightly inside her, then slipped back out and her pulled her pussy to his face. His tongue ran along her clit, and then to her vulva. She moaned at the thrill that ran through her entire body.

He knew exactly what she needed. His fingers dug into the soft flesh of her ass as he pushed her down on his face and thrust his cock up into her mouth, grinding in time with her. She felt the tip of his cock enter her throat and made a conscious effort to accept him. It wasn't easy to ignore the reflex to gag, but she was getting better at it every time. He pushed her through an orgasm, followed swiftly by a second, then he pulled his mouth away from her and ran his hands down to her shoulders, gently lifting her away from him.

"C'mon babe, come back here." His voice was gentle, she knew he'd been close to coming, but he knew she didn't want him to come in her mouth, so he always stopped before he reached that point. She re-positioned herself and slid down onto his cock, her vagina fully lubricated with his saliva and her want.

Her body shuddered with a third orgasm and he looked at her in surprise "Again? Already?" He smiled at her perfect little body working against his. She really did need him tonight. He rolled her onto her back and climbed on top of her, sliding his cock easily back into her wet vagina. She spread her legs and moved her hips in rhythm with him until she felt his body tense up. She knew he was close, she thrust her hips harder against his and squeezed her muscles against his cock, willing him to come with her next orgasm. Her body shuddered at the same time as his and they completed their love-making at the same time. His body went still on top of hers, waiting for the shudders from her to stop before he rolled off her and pulled her tight into his arms.

"You're so amazing Clare, how did I ever get so lucky?" He murmured into her neck as he kissed it again.

"I love you baby." She murmured back, returning his kisses, and finally feeling her need subside to where she thought she could fall asleep.

********

The sun was streaming through the bedroom window before she woke up the next morning. The 'twins' would have already left for school. She laid there, feeling the familiar ache of her body, already ramping itself up for the day. "I'm as bad as a horny sixteen year old boy." She grumbled, climbing out of bed and padding to the bathroom. She could hear his voice in the other room, already on the phone working his business calls. "Must have taken another work-from-home day." She mused. That worked well for her, she'd be needing him again very soon. She smoothed her hair and brushed her teeth, then pulled on one of his tee-shirts and a pair of her white panties. She loved the feeling of his tee-shirt against her skin, it was like being engulfed in his arms all day. The shirt barely covered her bottom, and she knew that would drive him wild as well. She finally left the quiet of the bathroom and walked to the kitchen.

She placed her hand gently on the outside of the electric kettle, the glass already warm. She pulled her favorite mug down from the cabinet and placed two tea bags in it, then poured the hot water over them. She listened quietly as he talked to his assistant, already working out the logistics of rescheduling the cancelled trip. At least she had two weeks before she'd have to face him leaving town again.

He had left her a plate with what looked like half an omelette on it. He was a good cook, on top of all his other impressive traits. She smiled and carried it to the table, then returned to the kitchen, removed the tea bags from her mug, and pressed the water out of them. She added sugar and cream to the mug and carried it to the table. Soundlessly she ate her breakfast, thinking about what would happen when he finished his phone call. Would their lovemaking last night have satisfied him or would she still be in trouble for her internet activities?

It wasn't long before she had her answer. She stood at the sink rinsing the morning dishes and putting them into the dishwasher when she heard his voice from across the room. "Clare, come here." It wasn't a request, he didn't say please. She knew he wasn't playing. She turned off the water, and set the last dish into the dish washer. The walk across the room seemed like it was a mile long, her legs as heavy as logs.

He patted the space beside him on the couch and she sat down next to him. He turned his body toward her slightly and tucked his arm behind her shoulder, halfway embracing her. "We need to talk about last night." he said matter-of-factly. When he took this tone, she knew it was serious.

"Yes, my love." She slid easily into her submissive tone, her stomach churning, and her face starting to burn. She was glad he'd never expected her to refer to him as Sir, they had talked about that well before they were married, and decided that her term for him would be "My love." And she absolutely loved calling him that. It was a term she could use comfortably in front of friends and family without raising eyebrows, and when she had occasion to use it privately it absolutely melted her.

"Clare." His voice cut through her thoughts "You were watching pornography last night." Her face flushed darker red, and her shoulders raised involuntarily in defense. Before she could reply he continued "Watching pornography isn't in line with our values." He paused, pressed her to confirm. "Is it Clare?"

She shook her head "No, my love." She whispered back.

"How often have you been watching porn videos Clare?" She knew when she was in trouble he used her first name more than he did under normal circumstances, and it made her feel like a small child being chastised.

"I haven't been." She whispered.

"No? Then what was that I saw last night? A hallucination?"

"Just last night, is all, I mean...." She stammered. Words were failing her, soon they would stop working and she wouldn't be able to express what she was thinking at all. She hated being this way, but that's how her brain worked. "I haven't been on those sites since I met you, it just..... last night..... was hard. I needed something.... more...." Her shoulders slumped, explaining wasn't going well.

"You have plenty of options for relieving yourself when you need to Clare, you don't need videos like that to help you get off." His tone was more serious than she'd ever heard it before. He was not cutting her any slack. He turned and pulled her laptop off the coffee table and onto his lap. "What if it had been Jesse or Jackie who walked into the bedroom and saw this, instead of me?" Her face flushed bright red at the thought of one of her daughters discovering her guilty pleasure.

The page with the spanking videos was still pulled up, clip after clip of young girls with their bottoms covered in dark red blotches and stripes. Belts, and paddles, and hand spankings depicted. Hard swats, girls near tears. She should have known better than to pull this up, but spankings had always been a turn on for her, back to her earliest childhood memories of other kids being spanked when she was around. She didn't understand the attraction, but she couldn't deny how her body responded.

"Is this something you want Clare? You want to be spanked like that?" She chewed her lower lip thoughtfully, hoping he wouldn't become impatient waiting for her to answer.

"I need that." she finally admitted quietly. "Maybe not THAT exactly, but something like that". It wasn't a complete surprise to him, they had talked about her desire to be spanked by him previously, since the early days of their marriage. But she had never really told him just how much she needed it. He had played with spanking her a few times, never anything more serious than his hand or a wooden spoon from the kitchen, and never to a point that she was near satisfied.

He was quiet for a long time. Too long. She began to worry, but she held her tongue tight. She knew it was best to not talk herself into more trouble when she couldn't read his thoughts. Finally he spoke.

"Ok. Pick one." Her eyes flew up to his.

"What?"

"Pick one Clare. One of these spankings. Show me exactly which one you want."

Oh no, she was not expecting that response. These were very hard spankings, much harder than anything she'd experienced. She wasn't sure she could handle it. He clicked into one of the clips where girls were being spanked on their bare bottoms.

"You know my rule is that I have to be able to see your skin while I'm spanking so I can see if I'm causing damage, so it will have to be a bare bottom spanking. Which of these girls do you want to be spanked like?" She stared in shock at the question he was posing. These were hard spankings, usually with belt or a wooden paddle. There was no warm up, just panties down and hard swats on their naked bottoms. She studied the positions the girls were placed in for spankings, she knew that if she had to bend at the waist it would stretch her bottom flesh in a way that would make the spanking hurt much worse. So she looked at the ones where the girl was placed over a knee or a lap. She finally selected the one where the girl was being spanked by hand while straddling the mans leg.

"That one, my love." She quietly said, pointing at the screen.

He paused the video. The scene was in a bedroom. Nodding his head in agreement he said "Go wait in our bedroom Clare".

She moved soundlessly across the floor, her body burning, wanting and not wanting the spanking she'd just chosen all at the same time. The bedroom door clicked closed behind her and she sat on the edge of the bed waiting for him. She knew what he'd be doing. He'd be watching that clip repeatedly, taking in every single aspect of the spanking she was now expecting. He was a perfectionist and the spanking would be delivered exactly as ordered. This she was sure of.

12