Clares Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew what was coming. First he'd ask why she was about to be spanked. "Because I was watching pornography." She practiced her answer. Then he'd ask for consent. He always asked her if she consented to the spanking before pulling her into position. She liked that. She hated having to give consent, but she loved knowing that he wanted to be sure that she was OK with what was about to happen.

It may have been minutes but it felt like hours before he opened the bedroom door and walked in. She'd lost all sense of time while waiting. She stood to meet him, her head and eyes lowered. He stepped to her and wrapped her in a hug, smoothing her hair with his hand and kissing the top of her head. It almost seemed like he was dreading what was to come as well.

"Clare, why are you about to be spanked?" He finally said.

"Because I was watching pornography." She replied as planned.

"And pornography is not in line with our values, is it Clare?"

"No, my love." Tears welled up in her eyes as she responded.

"Clare, are you ready to receive your spanking?" There it was, asking for consent, her stomach dropped as she forced out the words.

"Yes, my love".

He turned her around so she was facing the bed, and placed his hands on her shoulders with a gentle downward pressure. "On your knees." He ordered.

She sunk to her knees, placing her hands in her lap, and letting her eyes fall to the floor. He moved around behind her, but she couldn't tell from the noises he made what he was doing. Finally he settled himself onto the bed facing her, and held out his hands to her. She took his hands with hers and stood. He guided her over his leg, one of hers on each side of his with her bottom placed where he would be able to easily batter it with his hand. He used one arm to pin her body against his, slid her panties off her bottom and down her legs and gently rubbed her quivering bottom. A shiver ran through her body and her skin tingled fiercely.

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

Three hard swats in exactly the same spot seared into her skin. He moved to the other cheek and repeated the sequence. Then he alternated cheeks swatting once or twice then moving to the other side. She tried to resist the urge to squirm over his knee, but it was so hard. Her bottom was bright pink by now and he had covered all of the fleshy spots. She had no idea how many swats he'd given her, focusing all her attention on holding still so the swats would land where he intended them to. She knew if she wiggled wrong his hand would land somewhere that she didn't want it. The pain was messing with her mind. She wanted it and she didn't want it all at the same time.

One swat landed especially hard and her leg kicked up. He waited until she returned her foot to the floor and positioned herself correctly again. Another onslaught of swats rained down until she squirmed hard again. She knew her bottom had to be very red by now.

He stopped and slid a finger along her slit. She was very wet. He rubbed her cheeks and massaged the muscle then rained down another series of hard swats. He stopped. He soothed her skin with his hand again, then his hand left her bottom.

CRACK!!!

CRACK!!!

She reared back as the pain seared through her. He had swatted her with the wooden paddle. "OUCH!" She cried, tears flowing down her cheeks " she reared back trying to protect herself.

"Back in position." He ordered.

"No paddle!" she cried. "It's supposed to be a hand spanking!"

"This." CRACK!

"Is."CRACK!

"What." CRACK!

"You." CRACK!

"Picked." CRACK!

Every word he spoke accented by a swat with the paddle.

"NO!" She protested "There was no paddle!" She cried. He stopped spanking and soothed her skin with the hard paddle.

"Clare, you didn't watch the whole clip." And then he brought the paddle down hard against her skin two more times. She knew immediately he was right. He paused the clip as soon as she'd chosen it, and he was a perfectionist. He wouldn't have missed anything. Her body slumped against the bed. She was getting exactly what she asked for, what she needed and he would decide when she'd had enough.

She sobbed into the pillow as he continued spanking her a few more swats. He stopped and rubbed her skin with his hand. "Almost done baby, take these last five and that will be enough." She braced herself.

CRACK!

CRACK!

CRACK!

CRACK!

CRACK!

She felt his arm move to set the paddle down. He rubbed her bottom gently then pulled her into a sitting position on his lap.

"You good?" He asked holding her tightly against him. She laid her head against his chest and continued sobbing. "Clare, I need to hear you say you're OK." She nodded her head slightly "That's not enough, I want to hear it."

"Yes, my love." She finally managed to whisper.

"Good girl" He crooned into her hair. He held her until she finished crying and sat up on his lap. He tucked a finger under her chin and pulled her face to look at him "Clare, are you ever going to watch pornography again?"

"No, my love." She answered quickly.

"Lay back down baby." Matt crooned. Fear struck her.

"I thought we were done." She said, eyeing him warily.

"I'm not gonna spank you, just lay back over my knee." He directed. Cautiously she laid down, her bottom very tender. She could feel him moving, but couldn't tell what he was planning to do to her. Then she felt his hand on her hot skin, soothing it with lotion. She moaned as the cream cooled her bottom. He slowly massaged her muscles, making sure to pay extra attention to anywhere he thought she might wind up with a bruise. When he was done he left her to lay over his knee, feeling calm and centered. His hand slowly rubbing her back and her bottom.

*******************

Clare groaned as she looked at the time on her phone. 11:27. His plane would be landing any minute. She hoped that he'd message her as soon as it was OK for him to turn it back on.

The last two weeks had been wonderful but she knew the whole time that this trip was coming back around. At least everyone had made it off quarantine this time, so she knew that he wouldn't be walking through the door unexpectedly. Her body warmed in predictable places again, and she moved to sit up against the pillow in the dark.

She thought about the toys in the drawer beside her, and her husband's final admonishment before kissing her goodbye. "Clare, we know your body is changing in ways you have no control over, and it's making you need things more than you're used to. We have ways to help you with that, and you can use them anytime you need to. But no more pornography, and no more spanking blogs. Those go against our values. If there is something you want or need, you need to talk to me about it."

She reveled in the feel of his body against hers, she peeled herself back to look into his eyes as she whispered "Thank you, my love."

A tone from her phone brought her back to the moment, and she realized it was a message from him. She grabbed the phone and unlocked the screen "Wheels down safe and sound, baby! I miss you so much already. I can't wait to be back with you in three days. BTW, I sent something to your email in case you need a little help while I'm gone. I love you."

She opened her email app and saw the unread message from him. It opened to a video link. She opened an incognito window, and pasted the link into the address bar. The video loaded and she instantly recognized their bedroom and her back as she kneeled awaiting the spanking from just two weeks ago. "He RECORDED that???" She gasped as she watched him placing her body over his knee, stripping her panties off her pale bottom......

12