Clare's Reawakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave pressed ahead, his cock at full attention now as his fingers drove harder and faster into Clare's slippery, and ever-tightening hole.

His tongue flicked in circles over her throbbing clit as she arched her back and let out a guttural growl followed by a loud "Oh fuck, yes, eat my hungry pussy!" As she came hard and fast. Her hips bucked, and her thighs trembled as her body exploded with fire and electricity.

Her pussy pulsed as her love juice oozed freely from it, soaking Dave's fingers, his chin and his desk.

"Fuck me!" Clare panted.

"Happily," Dave replied, smiling as he stood up, bringing his rock-hard erection into Clare's eyeline again.

"From behind" she panted.

Feeling her head spin as she got to her feet and turned to face the door. As she turned her round, her toned ass brushed against Dave's cock, sending a fizz up both their spines.

Dave reached out and slid the thin straps of Clare's lace thong over her shapely hips and pert bum. Letting them drop to a pile between her spread legs.

Dave places a light love tap on her bum cheek, enjoying watching it bounce back from his hands touch, before grabbing a handful of her ass cheek and spreading her cheeks apart, getting a great view of her glistening wet pussy, still quivering from her orgasm, and her tightly puckered ass hole.

Dave pressed the head of his cock against the inviting wet hole, Clare looked back in anticipation and stared into his eyes as Dave edged the head of his thick hard cock into Clare's eager cunt.

Her eyes widened and she moaned sensually as she felt her lips stretch apart to accommodate his swollen bell end.

Dave continued to push his throbbing rod into Clare, as she whimpered in pleasure at feeling her pussy swell and stretch to accommodate him.

Dave started backing his meat out of Clare

"No!" She answered in a pleading whisper.

Dave responded by ramming his full length into her in one thrust. His hips smashed against her rounded ass, his balls slapped against her engorged clit and Clare screamed.

"Fuck yes...that's what I want".

"Like this?" Dave questioned.

He hitched his hands onto her hips and began to stroke himself in and out of Clare, deep and hard with increasing speed. He found his rhythm quickly and increased his pace.

"Yes Dave, like that." She replied, hungrily. "Oh yes, fuck me just like that"

"Oh god, that's nice and tight," Dave replied in a hoarse whisper.

"And that's nice, big and hard." Claire panted in response.

"Now fuck me with it." She pleaded. "Give it to me properly, I need it so badly." She begged, thrusting her ass back into his hips and flexing her pelvic muscles to grip his throbbing cock.

Dave did just that, he tightened his grip on her hips and began to drive his cock deep inside Clare, harder and faster, in and almost back out before crashing back in. His hips made Clare's pert ass bounce on impact, his balls making her utter little yelps of pleasure as they slapped against her engorged clitoris.

Dave reached forward and grabbed Clare's tits, gruffly setting it free from its lace enclosure. The cool hair teased her nipple and it was quickly entrapped between Dave's fingers again.

He squeezed firmly, sending sparks through her body. Her heart thumped in her chest and they both panted loudly as both their orgasms built and built.

Dave upped the pace again, and the noise of hip and ass slapping together filled the room, his balls had begun to tighten and no longer grazed Clare's clit, she slid her hand between her legs and began to tease it in small fast circles to replace the trill she was getting from Dave's swinging balls.

"Oh fuck that's sexy." Dave panted. "Play with your clit while fuck your tight pussy!"

This was the tipping point for Clare, she felt her toes curl and the wave builds inside her, she felt her nipple being teased and twisted, her fingers swirling in her swollen clit, Dave's cock filling her pussy and his helmet hitting that magic spot.

Her pussy pulsed and gripped his cock as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure crashed between her thighs. She felt her knees buckle and she felt Dave's cock swell in her pulsing pussy, she gripped him tightly in her love cave as she felt him arch his back and groan deeply as he emptied his heavy balls into her satisfied snatch.

Dave kept pumping furiously as his desk shook like an earthquake as he emptied stream after stream of thick creamy cum into Clare's tight wet cunt.

"Oh fuck" he uttered as he collapsed forward onto Clare's sweat-dusted back.

He planted a soft tender kiss between her shoulder blades as his cock shriveled and slithered out of her dripping pussy. It was followed by a long thick drip that was an equal mixture of his thick cum and Claire's slick juices.

Moments passed before Dave slumped back into his chair legs spread, cock limp and spent. Clare squatted down and felt more of their fluid leave her parting lips. She hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her thong and slide it back up her thighs and around her ass again, feeling the gusset get even wetter as it absorbed the wet mess between her legs.

She turned to Dave and switched to her knees, taking his soft and empty cock in her mouth again

"I'm gonna need a few hours to recover from that!" He said with a smile.

"No il clean you up, again. Can't have you walking around all messy." She said with her mouth full of cock.

"What about you?" He teased.

"I'm ok, at least I have underwear on" she replied.

Clare set about licking and slurping all over Dave's spent member, cleaning every inch of his cock and balls. The taste of his cum and her pussy was a special combination that lingered in her mouth all day.

She enjoyed every twitch of his legs as she licked over his sensitive head. When she was satisfied she had done a good job she silently rose to her feet and dressed herself before turning to Dave with a smile.

"You better get dressed, you have a sales meeting in 15 minutes."

"Oh shit!" He panicked checking his watch.

"I'll see you there," She replied before blowing him a kiss and walking out of his office with a smile on her face and a big spring in her step.

12