Clare's Story Ch. 06

Story Info
Clare cheats in her new relationship.
11.2k words
4.76
6.6k
15
4

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesok1
Yesok1
490 Followers

Helen, my new girlfriend has gone away for the weekend. We've been together for 6 weeks now. Things are going really well, we're talking about me moving in with her full time, and then buying a place together. I have to say, we make each other very happy.

Tonight though, I am back in my flat share and getting ready to go out with Becky and Kate. Two of my close friends and fuck buddies. I've told them my arse is off limits and I'll only go back to Kates for drinks, but, strictly no sex. I really want my new relationship to work.

The club we're going to will be a laugh, and it will be good to see them. I've had a busy fortnight and received the biggest bonus of my career so far. Finally my career is starting to take off and the years of studying seem worth it. I'm dragging the company who showed faith in me upwards. They're talking promotion for me.

I've brought some new clothes and heels and I want to have more surgery - fulfilling my goal to look beautiful.

Having had a shower, I'm standing in front of my mirror - naked. My recent fake tan has bronzed me, my brunette hair has been styled and I'm growing it a little longer now. I'm also fully waxed, which Helen loves. My light blue eyes stand out against my tan, dark hair, and my thick tattooed eyebrows.

The fake tits, that I've changed sizes of on a number of occasions, are a little scarred on their underside. I like them and my scars, I feel slutty. My breasts are firm and sit high on my chest. Girls love them, but not as much as my expensive, perfect slit of a fanny.

As soon as they see my waxed cunny, they can't keep their hands off or their fingers out. My arse is round and pert, and I love anal. I realise that I probably have more anal sex than anything else. It's degrading and filthy dirty.

Everyone tells me how beautiful and attractive I am. Looking in the mirror now, I don't see it. I was bullied and called names at school. I live for sex as that's when I feel my most beautiful, when girls are fucking me.

The make up I put on my face is minimal. I stare into the mirror as I draw a thick, exaggerated line on my eye lid and use a dark charcoal eye shadow allowing my light eyes to glow through. My fake full lips have a pink glossy lipstick on them, making them look kissable. My teeth are immaculate white and straightened.

I stop examining myself, if I carry on looking my surgery bill will run to hundreds of thousands. I grab a white string thong, and my new tight short dress to wear. My white dress is expensive, its an off the shoulder sleeveless mini dress. The flowy skirt ends mid thigh, showing off my long shimmery legs. I'm also looking forward to wearing my brand new Saint Lauren Opyum sandals, the most expensive shoes I've ever purchased. The high heel of the sandals accentuate my legs. My nails are painted white on my toes matching my long acrylic finger nails on all but two of my fingers.

I wear a small anklet on my left ankle and put in my usual double venus stud earrings, clasp my 'lesbian' necklace, and spray a mist of Sauvage to walk through. I'm ready to hit the tiles. My small purse contains nothing but my Amex, a couple of emergency tenners, my door keys for both my flat and Helens and my mobile.

I plan to buy my friends a couple of drinks then to work the room teasing drinks from other women. Tonights about fun, no sex for me.

I face time Helen. She answers almost immediately with a white towel around her and a hair turban on. She looks gorgeous. I wish she was here now to kiss and hold me.

I automatically gleam at her. I can't help but smile. I lose my breath and my heart skips a beat each time I see her.

"Oh my, don't you look gorgeous" Helen blows me a kiss.

I pout at her and blow a kiss back. "Are you having fun baby. How's your friend?" I ask.

"Yes, we're all good and having lots of fun. We're going down Canal Street later to meet some more friends. It will be a good night." She smiles. Her eyes are big, staring at me, her small nose and big smiley grin make me melt. Her white teeth stand out against her natural tanned complexion. She's just out of the shower and I'm getting hot as I study her beauty.

"Cool, don't do anything I wouldn't do?" I say.

"God, you're so hot. I'd be fucking you all night." She flutters her eyes. I wish she was. I love being fucked by her.

"Babe." I start.

"Yes." She concentrates her focus on me.

"Do you really think I'm hot?" I ask uncomfortably.

"Of course." She replies. "You have to be the most beautiful person that I've ever met. What's wrong?" She looks concerned.

"I think I'm going to get my nose done with some of my bonus. I might get some fillers too." I say.

"Don't you fucking dare. Please honey, believe me, you're perfect. You have to trust me. You really are beautiful." She raises her voice showing frustration as she tries to reassure me. We have this conversation regularly in our short relationship, I think she gets annoyed, but I just don't feel pretty.

"Let's see the rest of you?" Helen asks and I prepare to show more of myself. I hold the phone further away and turn to the mirror, she's got a full view of my pouty face, my chest, short skirt, legs and new shoes.

"Bloody hell. I wish I was with you tonight honey. God, you're so fit, you'd be bent over the bed already. Wow." She's practically drooling over me. "Shit how much were those shoes?" She looks a little shocked as she checks them out. "Babe, I really do love you." Helen adds, her grin grows as she looks at me.

I smile and blow another kiss. "I love you too. What are you going to show me in return?" I sulk at her.

Helen moves her phone, everything goes blurry. Her towel opens and she spreads her sexy legs. Her gorgeous bald fanny looks delicious as she moves her fingers down her vagina lips. I feel a pang in my stomach and a wetness between my legs. God it's hot. I would drop to my knees and act a real whore just to touch it now.

"Mmmh. Good enough to eat babe. Lets see your clit?" I'm aching for a view of it. She circles her finger around her hood and she exposes it between her fingers. I reach down and stroke myself through my damp pants as I watch her. My need for sex hits me, I'm so turned on. Girls turn me on quickly anyway, but Helen does something else to me.

"Fuck. Finger yourself for me, pretend it's mine." I plead. I hear her giggle and her hand moves out of frame. Back in shot her delicate hand rubs her cunt and peels open her folds exposing her wet, light pink hole. "Oh baby." I exclaim. I watch in awe.

"Look how wet you get me just thinking of you honey. You want to fuck your baby, don't you." Her finger curls in and enters slowly. She moans softly. The view of her is exciting, I can feel the adrenaline rush through my body. I'm filled with love and now lust.

"Fuck it for me. Go on honey. Really hard. You know what I like." I tell her. Her finger glistens as she fucks herself. She moans loudly now. I catch myself letting out a small whimper myself, just watching and rubbing my twat.

We hear the door to the bathroom open and she snatches her hand away and closes her legs. "Oh, fuck. Please don't stop." I really urge her. Her connection blurs and freezes as she brings her phone back up to her face.

"No." She looks away embarrassed.

"You are so sexy babe." I tell her.

"I'm all worked up now. I really want you in me." She says quietly. She smiles as another girl sits behind her drying off, she looks at me smiling over Helens shoulder. I think the smiles a little off, sinister perhaps. I smile and wave at her, Helen turns and kisses her friends cheek. I'm just being paranoid.

"This is my gorgeous Clare, Clare this is Heidi, my Uni friend." I smile again. but I'm frustrated, she looks pretty and I'm jealous.

"I miss you." I say blowing her another kiss. "See you on Sunday?" I confirm.

"I miss you too. Can I face time you later or tomorrow?" Helen asks.

"Definitely." I smile back at her. "We can finish what we started." I cheekily suggest.

We wave and blow more kisses and hang up. I put my phone back in my purse and take a second to think of her and collect myself.

I take my black leather jacket and put it on as I walk out the front door. My flatmate, Caroline, is out at her boyfriends tonight. The flat is empty more often than not these days.

I walk to the station and on the tube I'm chatted up by a group of lads. I enjoy exchanging some banter with them. I get on with men, I feel like one of them, but I surround myself with girls. As I flash my necklace, they become tongue tied and blush. I laugh. "What a waste!" I hear one of them say. In that moment I feel sad, and just want to meet my friends and I move closer to the tube doors. I stare into the darkness of the tunnel as the train races through.

From the tube, I walk to the venue to meet the girls. Kate immediately smiles at me as I see them outside the club. "You look fucking hot." Kate says. Becky nods, "I would. I defintely would." She adds looking me up and down. I smile back embarrassed. "Are you sure we're not going to take you home to have our wicked way with you tonight?" Becky asks, scowling, whilst continuously looking me up and down. "You do look absolutely stunning, and you're so radiant." She adds.

"I'm taken already ladies." I smile and we all squeal.

"I still can't believe that you are in a relationship. You're the biggest slut in London." Becky shakes her head in disbelief. Kate is quiet and looks at me in open mouthed astonishment.

"When are we going to meet her?" Kate wants to know.

"Soon. She's gone to Manchester to meet friends. When you do meet her, please don't be too honest about what we get up to. I don't want my reputation of being a nice lady ruined." I reply.

They burst out laughing in unison. "A nice lady. You're, with the greatest respect, you are practically a whore. You've been fucked by more girls than I care to remember." Kate announces.

"I disagree." Becky answers. We all look at her. Even I know there is some truth to what Kate says. We are quiet, waiting for Becky to continue.

"You are a whore." Becky nods at me as if I know.

"Oh fuck, yes, and you're my pimp!" I laugh.

Kate looks at me confused. "Wait, am I missing something?"

I nod at Becky and explain "She sold my arse to a group of women a while back. I was arse fucked on her dining table and then spit roasted on her couch. She charged them a ton a head, and kept half for herself, commission." I laugh.

"To cover my costs." Becky corrects me chuckling. "She's my best earner." She winks at Kate. "Only earner." I reply.

"Why wasn't I invited?" Kate's disappointment is clear.

"Err. Sorry Kate." Becky laughs.

"Where were you?" I ask.

"It was when she went to her mums for the week I think." Becky answers.

"Anyway. Lets get in and get drinks. I'm fucking parched" Kate tries to change the conversation and steer us into the club. It's obvious she's disgruntled that she wasn't around for me to ride.

I look at Kate, she's a young looking 18 year old. She always looks moody and unfriendly, but when she smiles she's beautiful. She is actually really friendly, especially to the girls. She doesn't smile often, but she should. She has little dimples that show through when she does, her cheek bones are high and round.

Her long blonde hair is straight, but she looks funny in her little black dress, it doesn't really suit her. Her patent black platform heels are cute making her appear taller. She looks and smells fresh with no make up. Overall, whilst being femme, she has a masculine way about her.

Becky on the other hand is taller, though shorter than me, she's statuesque in her ankle boots. Her red hair is tied back in a ponytail. The sexy tight black leather trousers show off her long slim legs and her black oversized T leaves you guessing about her shape underneath, but I know from experience that her tits are nice and she's fit.

To be honest, and I hate to admit it, I'm disappointed they won't be fucking me again.

We follow Kate to the door, the doorman asks for her ID and Becky and I laugh at her. We joke that the ID is fake and that she's too young. He double, then triple checks it and opens the door for us. "Have fun ladies." He says. "We will." We reply giggling our way in.

It's noisy and dark. The music is loud and crap. Pop music is cheesy and not my thing.

"I'll get the first round." I politely push my way to the bar and find groups of ladies parting ways for us. I get people looking at me straight away and I'm uneasy, they all think I'm ugly. 'Shit, I need my nose done.' I think to myself. 'They're all looking at my face, it has to be my nose.' I look at the mirrored wall behind the bar and see people talking behind my back. 'I'm here for a good time. Ignore it.' I say to myself and put on a broad smile.

The girl behind the bar stops what she's doing and rushes over to me. She's racing another girl over to me, she must be busy. "Hi, what can I get you?" I have to lip read to fully understand what she's saying. Her eyes focus on me, my tits as usual, then my face. I notice her smile is quite seductive.

"A bottle of Crystal, and three glasses, please. No flashy stuff like fireworks or candles, thank you." I say loudly. She grins and opens the fridge behind the bar. I turn to Becky and Kate. "I've got this round, let's have a good night."

I look around, there's an assorted mix of girls here tonight. Some wearing jeans and shirts, others in short skirts and heels.

I look at Becky, she's pretty, she liked to dominate me, well she does most people, but now we aren't having sex she's softer. She's a nice person but could do better for herself, she's intelligent but too lazy.

Kate is young and lives in a council flat. Her baby, she's two now, is supposed to be living with her, but she lives at her Mums.

Her mum isn't impressed with Kate sleeping around and bringing different women home. She doesn't think its nice for the child. Kate does her best, but is unemployed and finds it hard to make ends meet. I like her. I help her out every now and again. I'm going to offer to pay for her to get a degree if she wants it.

My friends don't really know what I do, they have no idea about my income. I have mentioned my work, but they don't really understand. Both of them are real friends who don't want or expect anything, they just enjoy themselves and look forward to a good time. They are good, honest and genuine people.

"A good crowd here tonight. I'm definitely not going home alone." Becky states surveying the room. Kate looks around too nodding. I notice her eyeing up a couple of girls on the other side of the bar.

"Orgy back at mine?" Kate offers staring and smiling at the girls. They look at her and grin as they whisper to each other. Becky smiles in response to Kate adding "I'll take what I can get."

"I don't mind being your fall back." Kate looks at Becky, she's serious. Becky rudely ignores her and Kate turns to me. I stroke her back offering comfort.

I feel a soft tap on my shoulder. I turn to the bar girl who is looking up at me from behind the bar. "Would you like seats in the VIP section? I've spoken to the manager, how many are there, just three?" She shouts over the din.

"That's very nice of of you to offer, thank you. Yes, just three of us." I reply.

"One moment." She says signalling with her hands and walks off to speak to someone.

I turn back to the girls. "VIP section." I squeal. They look at me excited. "How have you wangled that? You have to book and pay, or be invited." Kate says excitedly.

"I dunno." I shrug.

A cute girl walks over, squeezing through a crowd of people. She's quite short. Her blonde shoulder length hair has tight curls in it. Her eyes are small and bright green and her face round. I notice she's wearing a basque top under a smart jacket, and suit trousers with red sling back heels. If I was single I'd let her fuck me.

She introduces herself to me and my friends holding a hand out for me take. It's soft and her nails are short, manicured and French tipped. "Hi, I'm Teri, the manager." I bend into her slightly to hear. "I'd like to show you to the VIP section, we have a table for you ready if you'd like to walk this way?"

She motions Becky and Kate toward the VIP area, which is a roped off section containng of a large plush set of booths. It's between the bar and dance floor. There is more space and I'm rather taken by the leggy and glamorous hostesses walking through serving drinks.

As Becky and Kate start their way Teri continues holding my hand and turns to me, I have to bend down again to hear her talk. "If there is anything you require, anything at all, please ask for me. I'll be pleased to help." She smiles, the corners of her mouth curl up into her cheeks.

"Thank you. I think we're fine actually, and really appreciate the seats." I say into her ear.

She leads me holding my hand all the way to our booth before seating us. "Your Champagne, allow me to open and pour for you." She offers. I reply "Thank you."

Kate, Becky and I sit quietly looking at each other awkwardly.

Teri takes the Champagne from the glass ice bucket and pops the cork, the girls look at the bottle then at me. They look surprised.

"Are you ladies celebrating tonight..."Teri asks, before adding "...or, just out looking for a bit of fun?" She finishes looking me in the eye.

There's a pause. Becky interrupts the silence. "Just fun, let's see where the evening takes us." Becky looks at Teri who looks at her before gazing back at me smiling.

Teri pours the Crystal. "Well be sure to find me if you need anything else." She finishes pouring our glasses and returns the bottle to the ice bucket. Teri winks at me and walks off.

Becky laughs. "Tenner says you don't leave here before she's fingered you tonight."

"That's not going to happen. Helen is for keeps, I'm not going to sacrifice that for something silly in a club." I reply, but I have doubts in myself. I feel like a dog on heat. I feel restless, I take my jacket off and place it next to me. It's the first time I'm out with my friends since getting together with Helen. It's the first time in weeks that I'm going home to an empty flat too.

I realise that this is actually a test of my strength of character. I sense that I'm actually very weak, and I find myself suddenly thinking about Teri fucking me. If I was single I'd be a predator, hungry for attention, yearning for a womans touch, actively seeking to get pounded. I'd take any opportunity, apart from in the office or risking my job, to have sex.

I pick up my glass. "To a great night with friends." I toast. "To a great night." We all tap glasses and smile cheerfully. Becky looks at me and then in the direction that Teri walked.

"Thank you for the Champagne." Kate says. I've never had this before. She smiles and sips. "No, thank you Clare." Becky adds smiling at me.

"It's my pleasure." I say. I'm a little lost. I have that urge back in me. The urge for sex. It's not been there so much recently, perhaps because I get nailed regularly by my new lover. Perhaps its because I'm out without her and I know I'm not going to get it tonight. I know my need for sex will become uncontrollable, I need to check it, and find a way to kick the feeling into touch.

Usually I'd be working the room, getting off with the ladies, it's not uncommon for me to be getting fingered in the toilets. I'd certainly be taking someone home, if not, I'd end up in bed with Becky, Kate, even both of them. My mind wanders

Becky reaches across the table and takes my hand. "Are you ok?" She asks.

"Yes, perfect." I say and force a smile. I try and take my mind off sex by starting a conversation. It's not helped by all of these beautiful girls around. We talk for a while about work, what Becky has got up to and about Kate's daughter.

Yesok1
Yesok1
490 Followers