Clare's Story Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lean forward over the sink.

"What happened?" She presses.

I turn handing her a glass. She shakes her head and moves to wash her hands in the sink. She dries her hands and takes her water.

We walk into Kates lounge. There is giggling from the bedroom upstairs, we can hear their voices, but can't hear what they are saying. We look at each other and smile.

"Teri. That manager in the club. Right?" I say. I drink my water and put my glass down on the floor.

"Yeah." Becky comments.

"I hadn't set up a tab, and she asked me to go with her to her office so she could process my card. We kissed. You know me, one thing led to another and another. Well you get the gyst. Cunt and arse offered and taken." I look to the floor.

Becky hugs me tightly. We sit on the small sofa. The headboard starts banging above us. Kate is nailing Sam.

"I don't know what to do. Do I tell Helen, or do I pretend nothing happened?" I ask.

Becky looks at me. "What do you want to do?"

"I want to come clean. The first time we are apart and I cheat. I will promise her that I'll not do it again." I explain.

"Will you?" Becky asks. I undo my sandles and swing my legs up and put my feet in her lap. She massages them.

"Will I?" I question.

"Will you do it again. You know, cheat?" She clarifies.

"I bloody hope not. I've never felt like this." I answer. I close my eyes enjoying the foot rub.

"I don't think you can be tamed. You should be allowed to roam free." Becky laughs a little. Her hands are soft, working wonders for my feet.

The banging of the headboard upstairs gets louder. There are moans, and they aren't Kates. We both know how she sounds. We smile. The sound of the girls fucking stirs something within me and I fidget and try to block it out.

Becky is looking between my legs, my skirt has ridden up again. I catch her looking and she looks away. Her hand slides up my smooth leg and rests at my knee.

"Sorry Becky. I love you, you know that. But..." I stop.

"...Well?" She says.

"I'm going to admit it. I'm an addict. I'll seek help." I look at her. I realise what my problem is.

Becky sniggers.

"Seriously. I let any woman with a pulse, quite literally, fuck me." I'm serious, and admitting it feels like a breath of fresh air. "I'm also butt ugly. So if I get more surgery, I can stop fucking around and live happily ever after with Helen." I sit up excited, as I've worked it out.

Becky's jaw drops. "Babe, babe. How much have you had to drink?" Becky laughs shaking her head. The springs in the mattress are squeaking above us, Sam is shouting "Fuck! Fuck!" We look up at the ceiling. "You don't think they'll come through do you?" I joke. We both laugh. "She's almost as noisy as you." Becky retorts. "Fuck you." I reply laughing.

Becky gets serious. "Clare. You have to stop. What are you doing? You have to realise you're fucking gorgeous. You look after yourself, you hardly wear make up, you're so lucky. Your skin is unblemished, and perfect. Your eyes are gorgeous. You're as fit as hell, with legs up to your arse. Do you know what I, fuck, what anyone would do to be as lucky to look like you?" She looks at me.

I laugh at her. "Got your beer goggles on?"

"Don't be stupid. You get to be fucked by all these girls, because you are one of the most attractive people around." Becky frustratingly reaffirms her statement.

"I have an idea." A lightbulb goes on in my head.

"What's that hun?" Becky replies.

"Come with me tomorrow, we can go back to my flat for me to get changed..." I'm interrupted by a massive crash and a thump upstairs. We stop talking and listen. There is hysterical laughter now. Becky and I look at each other. A few moments later a giggling Kate comes running down the stairs to the kitchen.

"What are you two doing up there?" Becky shouts. There is a clatter of glasses, and then running water from the tap.

Kate walks in completely starkers. "Did you hear that?" She laughs, we nod waiting for the story. "I was fucking her so hard, Sam was hanging onto the bed, and it collapsed." We all laugh.

"Is Sam OK?" I say chuckling.

"Yes, she fell off the bed as it crashed to the floor. I landed on top of her. She's alright though. I thought I'd get her some water before round two. Speaking of which." She states. "She's fucking wild to boot." Kate winks, turns and runs back up the stairs spilling her water.

"You were saying." Becky urges me on.

"Oh yeah. Come with me to buy an engagement ring. I'm going to ask her to marry me." I finish.

"Are you sure? I think you need to sleep on this. You're coming up with one theory after another. You can't be thinking straight." Becky says.

I look at Becky. I do feel confused, I feel anxiety kicking in and I'm scrambling for a way out of the trouble I've caused myself. I seriously think asking her to marry me is the way forward.

We both sit in the sofa. Becky is getting a bit adventurous with her hands creeping up me. I look at her and shake my head.

"Clare, for old times sake." She petitions to my weakness hoping I'll cave.

"Fucking hell Becky. I'm in turmoil here. This isn't helping." I frown at her, I can see rejection spread across her face.

"Sorry." She says.

"Forgiven." I reply. I smile at her and hold her hand. I rest my head back and the banging starts upstairs again. "She fixed the bed." I giggle.

Becky giggles too.

"Come here." I tug her over to me and kiss her head. She turns to look at me. I smile and kiss her lips. I press hard with my kiss. I feel her hand slide up my thigh.

"Becky! No." I say angrily.

"You fucking tease. Why pull me over and kiss me?" She looks upset with me.

"I'm sorry. I just wanted to show you affection. I love you." I explain.

"You're a tease. I love you too. But..." She tails off.

I look at her.

"We've had too much to drink!" She finishes.

"I'm off to bed." I look at Becky who looks tired. I stand up and straighten my dress and grab my purse.

"You coming?" I hold my hand out for her.

"You sleeping naked?" She asks.

"Duh, I haven't any PJ's in my purse have I." I reply.

"I'll be up in a minute." Becky says.

"Night, night." I blow her a kiss. She shakes her head at me and closes her eyes.

I go upstairs to the bathroom where I splash water onto my face and use Kates make up remover from her window sill to take off my eye liner. I take her toothbrush and brush my teeth with it and go to the spare room.

I take my dress off and put it on a spare wire hanger that hangs on a wardrobe door knob. Naked, I get into bed. I lay in there and listen to the sexual noises from the room next door. I play with myself as I listen.

I wake up with sun streaming through the window. My phone is vibrating in my purse. I clamber off the bed to get to it. I open the purse, grab my phone and answer the call.

"Clare. Did I wake you?" Helen asks.

"No Facetime? I wanted to see you?" I answer. My head is banging, my mouth is dry.

"Sorry, I've just got up. I haven't sorted my face out yet." Helen tells me. I notice she's a little unsure, she sounds different.

"You OK." I ask. I panic does she know about me.

"Babe, I miss you. I don't ever want to be away from you again." Helen sobs.

"Hey, what's the matter? Has something happened?" My heart is in my mouth.

"I've been stupid, I'm sorry. Can we talk." She sounds distant.

"Babe, I'm scared. Talk about what? What's happened?" I'm seriously concerned now. Fear is setting in, she doesn't sound right. Talk, does she wants to finish with me?

"Clare. I'm coming home shortly, I should be there at lunchtime. I'll explain later." Helen says.

"No, tell me now. I'm worried." I push for her to explain. A million things go through my mind.

"Meet me at my flat. We can talk then. See you later." She hangs up. I sit on the edge of the bed. I realise Becky isn't here. I panic, my stomach comes up to my mouth, whilst simultaneously feeling as though it'll drop straight through me.

'Why am I so fucking stupid' I think to myself. I toss my phone into the bed and curl into a ball. I lie there thinking. I'm confused, anxious. Images of last night flash through my mind. "Oh God. What did I do?" I say out loud.

I look at my phone and see its gone nine. This Saturday morning seems bright - too bright. I get up, my head is thumping, my heart is pounding. I go to the next bedroom and put my head round the door. There is a mass of arms and legs. That's where Becky went to sleep then. I smile and go to the bathroom.

I use the toilet, borrow Kates toothbrush and run the shower. It's warm and I fiercely wash and scrub every nook and cranny of myself, even just to get rid of last nights evidence. I use her towel to dry off. I search the bathroom for something to tie my hair back with and find a thick black elastic hairband. I put it on.

Back in the bedroom I put my dress back on, I notice its stained and lightly soiled with my post fuck remnants. I'd better bag it as soon as I get home, ready for the dry cleaners. I grab my purse and head downstairs. In the lounge, I sit on the sofa and put my sandals on before getting back up, grabbing my jacket and leaving the flat. I slam the door and the letterbox rattles.

There is a little activity in flats with kids kicking a football about, the reggae is still playing. I walk to the stairs and start my descent looking like I'm doing the walk of shame.

I hail a black cab at my first opportunity, and get the driver to take me to Fenchurch Street. The drive seems to take ages. I doze off, and the driver has to wake me when we arrive. I pay with my credit card and get out.

I walk to Mappin and Webb and look in the window. I see it, the most perfect thing I've seen. I press the buzzer and the door opens.

An hour later, I'm leaving with a small bag and thirteen and a half grand worse off. I'm excited hailing another cab to get me to Brentford. I jump in and fall asleep again. This time I wake as we drive under the M4 flyover.

The cab pulls up to the apartments. I pay and race up to Helens. I unlock the door, throw my jacket off and head to the bedroom to change into a short but comfy skater skirt and a loose T.

I remove the small box from the bag, placing the bag into the bin. I gaze at the box, flipping it open and admiring my puchase. I close it with a crack. I sit on the sofa and wait nervously. It seems like an age.

I'm being shaken awake again. I've got a headache. I open my eyes as Helen is rocking my shoulder. "Clare!" She's smiling down at me. I sit up and she bursts into tears. I start to cry and we hug, we kiss and return to a hug.

"Please don't be angry at me?" She pleads with me.

"What's the matter." I'm relieved she's here at least but scared by what she might say. I pull her onto the sofa next to me.

"I've been fucking stupid. Please forgive me." She starts crying again, tears pour down our cheeks.

"Babe, just tell me. We can work through it." I assure her.

"I was drunk, I slept with my friend. I'm wracked with guilt. I promise it won't happen again. I'm so sorry." She kisses me and holds me tightly. I feel her trembling body against me.

"I'm sorry sweetie. Last night was horrible." I hold her and we both cry. I peel myself away from her. I brush her hair out of her face with my hand. Her face is sticky from her tears and nose. I wipe my nose too. We both probably look a right mess.

"I've been a bad girl." I say crying. I lean in to kiss her. We kiss passionately. I kiss her neck and face.

"I'm so very truly sorry." I say, I hold her hand tightly before letting go. I scramble for my box, and kneel on the floor in front of her. I open it and hold it up.

"Helen, with all my heart. Please spend the rest of your life with me?" I watch her reaction. She cries, she laughs and smiles. I take the diamond solitaire and put it on her finger.

"Oh my God, it's beautiful!" She holds her hand up, she's beaming. I wait on my knees. The anticipation rises in me. I'm desperate for an answer, its killing me. "Yes, yes!" She screams.

She kisses me passionately, she reaches her hand down to where I'm kneeling, she slides it up my leg and under my9 skirt. She finds my pussy and presses my clit with her thumb. Her fingers rub my slit, feeling my wet hole.

"Fuck me, please babe." I urge her. Our foreheads bump together, my headache pounds, but I ignore it and we snatch kisses. I hold her face into mine.

Her fingers enter me. I draw a deep breath and lay back onto the floor spreading my legs. She fucks me with her fingers whilst pressing her thumb onto my clit. She kneels over me, staring and smiling at me.

Tears drop onto the floor from her eyes. "I love you." She mouths silently to me. I moan as her fingers circle my G-spot. I cry again, I arch my back. "I love you too." I say between moans.

Helen pulls my shirt up with her left hand exposing my bare tits. She takes my right wrist and pins it to the floor above my head. Still fucking me with her hand, she kisses me again. She sucks my tongue into her mouth.

Her fingers arching round inside me, the pooling of my orgasm builds. It starts to wash over me, through every fibre, molecule and atom of me. I pull her down onto me and cum like a train. My fluids spray out. I clench and hold it. The most perfect fuck I've ever had.

We lie together on the floor. We hug and kiss. We hold each other so tightly.

"Who was she?" Helen breaks the silence.

"Do we have to?" I return.

"Yes, I want to know." She insists.

"A girl in the bar we went to. I'm sorry. I promise you, I don't ever want to feel like this again. I feel horrible. I'm wracked in guilt too. I don't want to hurt you, I don't want to damage what we have. Please." I pray for her forgiveness.

"Let's wipe the slate clean. And, there's one more thing you have to promise me." She rolls onto her side, resting her head on her hand. She gazes down at me and stares deep into my soul. She puts a hand on my bare chest above my heart.

"Yes!" I say. I'll do practically anything to right this.

"Stop with the surgery. Please. For us both. I'll go to counselling with you too, you're hurting, and to think yourself not being pretty. I'll do anything to help you. You're so fine, and wonderful, you need to love yourself as much as I love you. What do you say?" She strokes my skin and moves to squeeze my tits.

"You'll help me?" I ask. She nods.

"I think it's why I have so much sex. I want to feel attractive and wanted." I break down again. "Hang-on a minute." She grins, squeezes my tit tight. "No-one said anything about cutting down on sex!" She jokes. She lies her head on me and holds me tight. Right now I feel loved and wanted. I want this moment to last.

She pushes herself up, kneels and flashes her smile. "Let's go to bed. Celebrate this occasion, then I want to phone my Mum and tell the world!"

I break into a smile. "Deal!"

We run to the bedroom and I push her onto the bed. I unbutton her shirt, and drag it off her, unclasping her bra like the expert I am, I push it up her chest. Her small tits exposed her dark nipples erect. I run my thumbs over them feeling the hardness of them.

I kiss them, suck them, and lick them. I kiss her chest, her neck and her mouth. She drapes her arms around me and pulls me in for a deep passionate kiss.

I lick my way back down her fit body. I flick the buttons on her jeans open and tug them down. Her tiny white cotton panties are wet. I can smell her hot musk.

She's impatient and pulls her jeans off, I grab the pink waist band of her cheeky low rise knickers and force them down her golden thighs. I see my prize, my girls glistening pussy. I spread her legs. I kiss and nibble at the skin. I lick around her crotch. I see her oozing her femininity.

My fingers play and collect her sticky strands from her pussy lips. I put them to my mouth, look at her and suck my fingers clean. I smile and put my face in. She shudders at first contact. She writhes a little, her soft moans fill the room as I lick my way up her slit.

I never realised I got a girl so wet. My tongue presses at her, and forces itself in. The muskiness is increasing, and her flooding continues. I place my left hand on her pubis, my thumb strokes to find her clit.

My right hand moves up her arse crack, my middle finger presses her clammy butt hole.

I rub her exposed bean as I devour her. Her beautiful messy cunt. I find my pace as I tongue fuck her wet twat. I try to look up, I want to see. her face as I make her cum. Her hands squeeze her small proud tits.

Her heels are dug into the duvet. Her waist circles as I continue my tongue fucking, her juice flows like nector sent from the Gods. My thumb rubs and presses her clit.

I take great pleasure in this. I want her forever. No-one else can have her, she's mine, and I so want to be hers.

She presses herself into me. My finger presses a little further into her anus. She moans with delight. Her shudder is harder now. Her legs clamp around me. She cums, moans, and relaxes.

I lay there between her thighs. My jaw throbs, I take in her smell. I look at her cunt, her buttocks under her and feel the wet patch on the duvet.

Crawling up to her, over her, she looks magnificent. She strokes my face delicately and smiles at me. She plants kisses all over my face. She moves strands of my now sticky hair behind my ears and holds me.

"Wait there." She announces. She clambers off the bed, I strip naked and toss my clothes onto the floor. She skips back in with her phone and lies next to me.

"Smile!" She says.

She smiles, while I blow a kiss at the camera. "For Insta" She says. "You are my world." She says. "You're mine!" I reply. She posts our picture, captioned 'Big News! My girl, Clare proposed. A big Yes from me!!! Xx

She drops her phone down next to her. Almost straight away it's buzzing with people trying to call her. We lay there listening. Holding one another.

"Oh my God. So much planning. Venues, guest lists, bridesmaids, honeymoon. What do you want honey?" She's excited, as she stares at her engagement ring again.

"As long as you fuck me in bridal wear, I don't mind. I'd love for us to wear wedding dresses and lingerie." I say. I never thought I'd be getting married.

"I've got to get you a ring. Fuck, how much did this cost?" She admires her hand with her ring on it. The joy she expresses was worth every penny. I love her happiness.

"Cost doesn't matter, but we'd better insure it. It's platinum and a full carat solitaire." I say. "I chose it just for you this morning."

She smiles, she doesn't stop beaming. I smile at her joy, it makes me happy.

"Do you want kids?" She asks.

"Yes! A couple. I have one, then you. I'm 30 and you're only 22, so you have plenty of time." I answer.

"You've thought about this then." She smiles.

"Only just." I reply.