Clarissa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here we are then. Your drinks will be along in a minute. Can I get you any condiments?" Elise put the food upon the table, completely and obliviously destroying the moment. Is there anything else that I can get you?" Clarissa noted the young girls' eyes were on Chris when she said that, and he understood what she meant too, he suddenly flushed.

"I have all I want right here thank you." Clarissa tried to emphasise the true meaning of her words, hoping that it would bring her conversation back on track, but it appeared the moment had gone.

"I think I'm missing your acceptance of my invitation to go to the cinema tomorrow night?" Chris said rather smoothly.

Elise smiled. "All things come to he who waits Chris. But if you insist in getting an answer now, well then, it is yes, of course it is yes."

"Great, I'll pick you up at six-thirty. We'll go onto a club afterwards, so wear something a little dressy."

"Hey, did you think I was going to turn up in raggedy jeans on our first date?" Her eyes were smiling.

"Of course not, but had I not told you, you would have said that I should have. So, I couldn't win either way, could I?!"

"That is correct and a woman's prerogative. Now I must get on with my job, or you'll get me fired." Elise flitted away to clear away a few plates and cutlery from the table next to them. With her back to Chris, his eyes covered every inch of her lithe frame, her long legs in black tights, her black skirt, her little black apron, and her white blouse. But he focused more on certain parts of her. Her lovely firm-rounded bum. The shape that her breasts made within the blouse, the outline of the white bra beneath, holding those succulent orbs firm, but not as firm as his hands, were he to get his way.....

"She is a lovely looking girl isn't she Chris?"

"Yes, I think she is too. Now, what were you saying before she interrupted us. 'You simply want...?'"

"No matter darling, no matter."

"Now come on, you can't start to say something and leave me hanging. You have to say!"

"No really."

"Mum! Come on. What were you going to say?"

"Chris I was going to say that I simply want you to be happy, and that would make me happy."

"Oh," he said, seemingly disappointed. "Oh."

"Why, what did you think I was going to say?" Clarissa's eyes penetrated his, begging for him to say the right thing, the only thing that she really wanted to hear at this very moment.

"Well, I......" He picked up his mother's hand once more. "Making me happy is not really what I meant. How does that equate to you doing something for you?"

"If we, did it together..." She blurted out.

"Hey.... We always do things together. Do you think if I go out with Elise that will stop?"

"Of course not Chris, that is not what I meant."

"Then what did you mean?"

"Come on, our food is getting cold, we can discuss this more tonight."

"Sure." Though he looked anything but.

When they got home, it was late afternoon. "Well, that was a fabulous idea Chris and thank you. I really enjoyed myself."

"My pleasure. Now I just have to nip out to the shops, and then catch up with some of the boys for a drink, so might not be back until late, as we have had a large lunch, I won't need anything for tea."

"That's ok," Clarissa said, feeling emotionally drained, and both pleased and disappointed that he had forgotten that they were supposed to be discussing what she had meant over lunch.

"I need a quick shower before I got out though." Chris said.

The idea appealed to Clarissa too, she had been in a constant state of heat since this morning and felt that she needed to try and cleans her body, not only of the smell of her sex, but the thought of it too. "You know, that is a great idea," she said without really thinking, "I think I'll join you."

"What?" Said Chris with a rather quizzical, comical look on his face. "In coming out with me and the boys, or in joining me in the shower?"

"No! No, you know I didn't mean that!" I didn't mean that at all!" In truth, she hadn't meant that. But now the thought was there, she couldn't get it out of her head.

Chris smirked at her, "Was only kidding mum, I like messing with you. You should see your face."

"I meant I will have a shower too." She said unnecessarily. Wondering now if her face was portraying something else. That maybe it was telling the truth of the matter, as she knew without looking, that her nipples and blushing skin would be. She went on with the lie. "That lovely meal and wine has made me very sleepy; I need to occupy myself otherwise I will be nodding off."

"OK, well I will probably be gone when you come out, and you may well be asleep when I get back. So, good night." He leaned in close for a kiss, touching her lips with his in a gossamer touch, holding it she felt, for just a few moments longer than perhaps propriety would dictate. But propriety wasn't there watching, so she did not pull away, accepting half of the blame for maintaining the kiss. Clarissa was fully flushed with her immediate arousal level, as it instantly peaked. Her body broke out in goose-bumps, the two largest ones, being the nipples on her thrusting breasts, taut enough that they could have taken someone's eye out! A little squeal of delight escaped her cherry lips as the contact was finally broken. Her eyes flicked to his lips as he licked them, no doubt tasting her.

She raised her hand and cupped his face, smiling at him, rather nervously, the tension of the moment was palpable, her body so incredibly charged with arousal that were a single erogenous zone touched, brushed, caressed or licked; she would have crashed head-long into an orgasm, the like of which she had not had for many many months, if ever.

Instead, she ran her thumb, over his lower lip, saying, "We wouldn't....." she was almost panting, "want you going out to see your friends, with your mother's lipstick upon your lips now, would we?" Her voice had dropped a few octaves and was breathy and seductive.

"Mum," Chris said, his voice faltering a little and breaking as he went on, "I said I was going for a shower? Besides, if the boys spotted it, I would just tell them that I was kissed by a beautiful woman."

Clarissa laughed "Christopher!"

"Why not? It's true. You really shouldn't put yourself down. Anyway," he looked more than a little sheepish, "I need to get on and have that shower before....." He turned away from her.

"Before what?" Clarissa breathed, her eyes flicking down her son's body as it was in profile. Her expectation was rewarded, when she got to his crotch, making her gasp a little. The bulge that was there, was seemingly as far removed from restful repose as possible. And she knew now without doubt, that she had induced it, or at the least, thoughts of her had induced it. And any minute she expected it to tear though his light cotton trousers. The air was was caught in her chest, she couldn't breathe or speak, or take her eyes off of the bulge.

"Before I........'m, late!" He said, looking embarrassed and quickly slipping into his room, pushing the door to and ending the encounter. Leaving Clarissa standing there with her mouth open.

'What?' Her brained screamed at her. 'My God, so what I witnessed this morning was......he must have only....... He was only semi...... hard.....because that was.......just......?' She walked into her room and closed the door leaning on it. She realised that her mouth was still open and closed it with a snap. "God," she said quietly, "I need that shower, and it had better be a cold one." She felt her body tingling all over, her legs were shaking, the heat emanating from her groin was intense and her nipples were painful in their erection. "Maybe a freezing one would be better. That boy has got you properly hot under the collar!"

She unsteadily moved to the bed and sat down, removing her 4-inch heels. Then stood and reached behind her to undo the button on her skirt, and glided down the zip. She let the skirt fall to the floor and started undoing the buttons on her blouse. With them all undone, she removed her top and bent to retrieve her skirt, stepping out of it first. As she bent, she suddenly thought again about that morning when she got dressed; had Chris been at her door, had he been watching her? Had he seen her naked? Seen her body's arousal, the stockings her nearly giving in to herself?

"Stop it!" she abruptly said, and slipping her thumbs into her skimpy knickers, she glided them down, over the suspender straps and down her silken thighs. Passed her knees, she dropped them to the floor and stepped out of them. Her scent was heavy in the air, and as she picked up her panties, she could smell herself all the more. She must have been broadcasting to all, that she was aroused, you would have to have been wearing a gas-mask, not to have been affected by her pheromonal scent. She unclipped her bra and released her firm, ample breasts. She looked down at them, not at all surprised that the golden, well rounded orbs, were still rising and falling erratically with each breath. Nor was she surprised that her nipples were large enough and firm enough to hang coat-hooks from. Her hands moved to them slowly, they needed to be touched, caressed. But she stopped herself and instead, unclipped each stocking and rolled them down her legs, removing them from her feet, before unclipping the suspender belt and standing before her mirror, resplendently and unequivocally naked, showing every outward manifestation of her body's excitement.

As she watched, a dew-drop of her vaginal lubrication coalesced upon her swollen lips. "Clarissa, you have to stop this!" She admonished herself and turned, walking to her en suite and to the shower. Running the water for the minimal of time, she stepped into the cold stream. Disappointingly for her, far from having the cleansing, purifying effect that she'd hoped. It just seemed to excite her body all the more, particularly as it played upon her nipples. She turned her back to the jets, unable to trust herself, or her hands to do anything more that wash. She knew that a single touch on her breasts, her inner thigh, her vagina, or for that matter, any part of her body, would cause an inevitable and runaway reaction. Hell, her whole body felt like an erogenous zone!

She decided the safest option was just to let the water do its work and to do no more than pour body-wash across her shoulders so that the pin-pricks of water, would agitate it into suds, to cleans her of those feelings internally and externally. She knew though, that all she was being, was naïve.

Having stayed in the steaming jets of water, for what seemed an age. Clarissa turned the shower off and stepped outside to dry herself off, paying particular attention, that she did not touch any of her hypersensitive areas. Much easier than it sounds. She slipped on her robe and moved into the bedroom, as she passed her window she looked out and could see that Chris' car was no-longer there. He must have gone.

Picking up her clothes from her bed, she put them into the wash. Holding her breath as she handled her panties. She knew that the smell of her sex, that her soaked panties were broadcasting, would only start her off again, and did not want that to happen. She had after all, pretty much abstained from sex since her husband had left. In fact, as things weren't great towards the end anyway, she realised she had probably not had any sex in nearly 28 months. The thought upset her a little. She loved sex; she was a very sexual person. But the appeal of satisfying herself was not a top priority. In fact, she could state that other than a few fumbling's, where her husband had aroused her, but then had been too drunk to satisfy her, she had not really masturbated before. Of course, she had done it for him, but without him there as a witness, she doubted her ability to create and enjoy an orgasm in herself. And if you were doing it for someone else, it wasn't really masturbation was it?

She walked to her wardrobe and opening the door, considered what to wear. The move was her undoing. As she considered putting on just a t-shirt, no bra and some knickers and loose jogging bottoms, her eyes fell upon the large red bag on the bottom shelf. She knew what was in the bag, yet still she pulled it out. It was relatively heavy, but she managed it without too much effort. Swinging it up onto her bed. She grasped the zip and slowly unzipped the bag.

As she pulled apart each side of the bag, she found herself smiling, and also remembering the time that she had been asked to put the thing to use. An eight-inch erect cock sprang into her view. It looked very realistic, was modelled on a circumcised penis, had a large bulbous head, had veins down the shaft, which she knew from experience, caused delightful sensations. The cock was attached to a large set of balls and an abdomen and top portion of a pair of thighs. What she was looking at was a sex doll. Or a portion of one. It was moulded in latex, but the feel of the pseudo flesh, was very real; particularly the erect cock, the ever-erect cock. In truth though, it was a poor facsimile of a male body, lacking all of the warmth and pulsating life of a real cock.

She remembered back to when her husband had first bought it, ostensibly for her. 'For the times that I am not here, but you are thinking of me.' He had said. But whilst that may have been true too, he had quickly exposed the true nature of what he wanted.

The synthetic body on first appearance, could only really be used in the one position, that is with her on top. But her husband had been quick to point out the suction cups on the bottom of the moulded man and had then positioned it on the full-length mirror. 'It will look like you are being taken by two men!' He had said in his excitement. 'You can either suck it off, whilst I'm fucking you, or you can fuck it, whilst I'm fucking your mouth, it will be great! Let's try it now, put on some sexy lingerie and I'll have a shower, then you can be prepared to be entered by two men! I'll set up the camera and film it too!'

She could see that he already had an erection, thinking about it. "So that is your fantasy, is it? To have me taken by other men as you watch?" She had to admit the thought was not completely without interest for her.

"No," he had said coyly. "I just want us to enjoy it."

"Ok," Clarissa had said, get your shower and I'll pick out some things to wear, then have a shower too."

When she appeared from the shower, having taken her lingerie in and having put it on, it was like she had entered onto a film set. A porn film set. "My God! You weren't kidding about filming me were you, where have all these cameras come from?"

He had smiled at her and said, "There are only four, and they are mine."

She knew it was a lie, but was actually caught up in the whole thing and starting to get very aroused. One camera was on a tri-pod close to the mirror, and was no-doubt there to view the penetration of her vagina. One was set up at waist height, near to where her face would be as she accepted her husband's cock in her mouth. Another was on the floor looking upwards, this would catch both of the penetrations of her body. The last, her husband was holding.

He was naked and his cock was bouncing in its ridged excitement. She could see a dew-drop of pre-come upon it and could tell that he was really turned on by all this. To be fair, her vagina was equally showing her level of excitement. She knew the lips were swollen and puffy, she knew she was already wet, and if her nipples were anything to go by, then her clitoris would also have been in a turgid state of erection too."

"Now," her husband panted, "I want you to imagine that I am sitting over there in the chair, that I have brought home with me two men from my office, neither of whom you know. And I have ordered you to fuck them both and suck them both. I want you to protest, at being abused, but then begin to acquiesce and in the end, totally give in to the abuse of both cocks. Now, let's start with this."

He started to fondle her breast through her bra, her nipple accepting the pleasure immediately and transmitting that to her brain. She groaned as the camera and his hand played about her breast. "Protest." He panted, "you don't want this remember."

"What are you doing?" She said, "No, no, only my husband can...... Stephen, make him stop, don't let him touch me....." The hand and the camera had made their way across the flat plane of her stomach, and had reached the frilly lace of her suspender belt. Her black stockings, could be seen covering her long legs and toned thighs, but it was where the hand had wondered to that interested both the camera and her specifically.

After a couple of rubs upon the outside of her panties as they closely moulded about her vaginal lips, the fingers pushed her panties to one side. She groaned again, then once more took up the acting. "No, stop, I don't want you to touch me there, stop please. Stephen, Stephen! Stop them, I don't want.......Ohhhhhh Stephen...please.... No, don't do that!"

Her husband had slipped a finger passed her ridiculously small panties and was now running it up and down her wet folds of coral flesh, every now and then rubbing her clitoris before teasingly moving his finger back down towards her needy hole. He slid a finger easily inside her, and pumped her vagina a few times, following all of his manipulations closely with the camera. It picked up all of the wet, sexual squelching sounds as he inserted another finger, fucking her with two for a little, before removing them and raising them to her mouth, he forced them in. "Suck them dry." He ordered, "remove all of your juices." Clarissa did as she was told.

Her husband, then forced her to bend over and pushed her backwards. He lent across her back and tore at the G-string of her little panties, breaking the fragile material easily. The camera between her legs, upon the floor, captured the small triangle of material, as it slipped down her parted thighs, getting snagged on one leg by the suspender clip. A string of glutinous vaginal juices linked her puffy, pink lips to the wet panties leaving a little snail trail of wetness on her inner thigh, before the panties eventually fell, as she was shunted backwards further. The string of sex lubrication, became a silken beaded thread as her state of arousal, increased the flow.

With her panties no-longer obstructing the way to her wet haven, her husband pushed her back roughly. Then, putting the camera that he held, to one side, he brought both of her arms up along her back and held them there by her wrists, as he edged her back onto the latex erection. It had been set at exactly the right height, and his aim as he pushed Clarissa backwards, was perfect.

"Ohhhhhhnooooooo, please.....please don't penetrate me! Stephen," she whimpered, continuing on with their little game. "My pussy is for you Stephen, not these strange men......please stop them fro........m, ooohhh fuck!" The large, bulbous head, split apart her succulent lips and was guided into her valley, by her thighs and her positioning. At the entrance to her vagina, it touched upon her vaginal sphincter, appearing to pause for a second, before pushing through her lubricated, gripping flesh, with ease, entering her and sliding deeply in. From that point on, for Clarissa, the acting was over. "OOOHHH FUCK, oh Stephen, OOohhhh that feels good, oh I think....." She pushed herself backwards her succulent, grasping lips, eager to take all of the erection. Her bum cheeks touched the pseudo man, and she felt its balls bang into her clitoris.

The cock had fully expanded her vagina as it slid in, and had sent a myriad of pleasurable senses permeating through her frame. She began shaking at the intensity. Her excitement was already at its peak and she couldn't help but allow herself to crash upon those rocks. "Ohhh God, oh God, yes, oh fuck yes." She rocked forwards, removing the erection almost completely, before pushing hard back onto it. "Oh, fuck me, fuck me. Yes, GOD you're big, ohhh shit.....I'm.....I'm......COMING!" She was incredulous, never before had she come so quickly, with no more than a few thrusts upon the latex cock and her cunt was gushing.

123456...8