Clarissa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked into his mother's upturned face, looking for a reaction and expecting the worse. Her eyes looked slightly glazed and had a far-away look in them, like she was somewhere else. Her lips were slightly open in a little pout, her breathing was more ragged. Chris tried to pull back again, but she held him fast. He did not know what to do?

Clarissa knew she was pushing on Chris' particular 'button'. She knew he had a thing for stockings, she knew he probably used those magazines for masturbating to. She could not help herself from teasing him. She felt his strong hot body through the silk of her robe, her erect nipples, tender after her recent activities, were transmitting their pleasure every milli-second to her brain, turning her on more than she had been in what felt like years. She couldn't stop. She knew what she was trying to induce in him, and with a gasp, she suddenly felt the success of her endeavours growing between them, growing, stiffening, throbbing. Her insides churned and instantly she was on the brink of another orgasm, her second as she embraced her son, only this one wasn't going to be surreptitious. She knew she would not be able to control it, she knew she had reached the point of no return.

Chris' head was in turmoil. He wanted to see his mother again naked, he could not deny that. He wanted to touch her gorgeous breasts, to suck upon those nipples, that had been teasing him since the morning. He realised that he wanted to make his mother scream out his name in orgasm, just as he had heard her doing earlier. And he realised he wanted more, he wanted to take her, he wanted to taste her and to bury his cock inside her and he wanted to fill her with his seed. Surely, she was asking for this too. Or was she just trying to sooth an awkward situation? He couldn't move, in fear that he would make the wrong decision and make things irretrievably fragmented between them. But his cock had no such scruples and thinking about her breasts and about penetrating his mother, made the thing swell all the more and pulse all the harder. Inducing a louder groan from his mother.

"Now Chris," she panted, moving one of her hands to the buttons on his t-shirt to fiddle with them, as she looked at him coyly. "Did you hear me actually masturbating? Did you hear me having an........"

"Yes....." He said, his voice deep and unsteady.

"Oh.....did you hear me call out...."

"My name? Yes, I did. That is why I crept down the stairs and made you think I was just coming in. I wanted to get away from the noises and remove any embarrassment you might have had, were you to know that I was listening."

"And were you? Were you listening? Tell me Chris, is the wet patch on your shorts, there because of what you heard me doing? Is it there because you heard me shouting your name as I came, wishing that it was.......it was you doing me? Is it your wet come that I can feel on my stomach, have you come for me Chris?" She was urgent and desperate in her questioning. "And are you hard now because you want to replace the latex cock you found me using with yours, and make me scream all the more?"

She bit her lip and took a step back. Her robe had slipped open during her clutching and thrusting, so she simply shrugged her shoulders and it fell to the floor, leaving her standing naked, apart from the suspender belt and stockings. "I've seen you looking at my breasts a lot Chris, I know you want to touch them. Well, I want you to touch them too. I want to feel your hands on my body, and I want to feel you, in my hands. I'm sure that shocks you, but judging by him," she pointed to Chris' now rampant erection, "you are not overly averse to that happening? I have a desperate urge, Chris. An urge to see him, to touch him, taste him and have him inside me filling me up. I have felt incomplete for a very long time and I realise now why, I need a flesh and blood cock inside me. I need your cock inside me Chris."

"Mother I......I can't....it would be..."

"Don't say wrong Chris. How can a mother loving her son be wrong?"

"There's a world of difference mother, between loving your son and making love to your son!"

Clarissa pushed on. "Do you not like what you see? Do you deny that you have wanted to see me naked for a while, do you deny that you have often tried to look up my skirt? Or to touch me, where you perhaps feel you shouldn't?"

"I can't deny any of it mother. For it is all true. And what is more I broke the boundaries in other ways?"

"In what ways Chris, tell me? I need to know, I want to know."

"When I went to you this afternoon and moved you, I took a very long time about it. I.......had a very.....good look."

Clarissa smiled, pleased that he had found pleasure in her body. "And is that all?"

"No, I......I cupped one of your breasts and played with the nipple. I was hard as I did it. It turned me on...I....I have wan........."

"You've wanked before thinking about me? You enjoyed playing with my breast and nipple? Was it more enjoyable because I was unconscious, or would you have preferred me to have been awake and responding too?"

"Mother, these questions, what is it you want me to say? Yes, I have thought about you when wanking, you are a very attractive woman. Yes, I do have a thing for stockings, I do like to look up your skirt, and yes, I have noticed your breasts, hardly surprising when your nipples seem to be permanently erect, shouting out to people to take a look or have a feel? Strange that women are allowed to walk around with erect nipples, and no-one comments that she is sexually aroused, but if a man were to walk around showing his erection, he would get arrested? And yes, when I have wanked, I visualise you in stockings, and you know what, I have done it many times too. There, are you happy now?"

"Darling, darling, this was not an exercise in humiliating you." She took a step forwards and placed her fingers about the waist-band of his shorts, "this is about explaining to you how I feel and trying to see if you feel the same?" She popped the button and quickly undid the zip before he could protest. "It is about me being honest with you, and about realisation." She slipped the tips of her fingers into his boxers and lifted them away from his body, pushing them down his powerful thighs, to his knees, where she let them fall to the floor. For the first time in many, many years, she looked upon Chris' cock in a state of erection that even made her proud, but also met, and then far exceeded her expectations. Clarissa could not control the reactions within herself.

She stood back, or more accurately, staggered back. Her mouth formed a silent 'O', she found herself gripping hold of one of the kitchen chairs, for much needed support. Her breath was coming in violent gasps. "Ohhhhh Chris, oh my God........ohhhhummmmm, shit!" She bit upon her lower lip, and found herself rasping her stocking covered thighs together as she applied pressure to her already enlarged and very, very sensitive clitoris. "Shit, shit, he is gorgeous, and so big! He looks......so powerful.....I.....I'm...ohhhh God Chris, I can't stop myself from.....Just looking at him is making me.....come....oh, oh, OH, OHCHRIS, SHIT, SHIT, SHIT! He's pulsing so much! OHHHH no, no...I'm having.....an...other!"

Clarissa's eyes, were fixed upon her son's huge pulsing phallus. It would seem that he was blessed with an impressively larger than average penis. When flaccid, it was large enough, when erect however, it seemed to be a ridiculously large and angry looking piece of pleasure giving, rude health. As she continued to stare at the mis-behaving member, she could not help but continue to have further, smaller multiple orgasms. Chris, despite himself, found that his mother's reaction to his erect cock, was one of lustful, pent-up wanting. It made his cock pulse wildly, bouncing up and down with each strong beat. Pre-come, began to leak from the tip and dribbled to the floor.

Clarissa was beside herself, "Are you.......are you....," she panted out her hopeful expectation. "Are you going to come for me now?" She sank to her knees before him in total supplication. She could stand no more anyway, her legs having turned to mush, the muscles seeming to have atrophied. "My GOD Chris, he.....he seems.... He seems bigger from this angle! Can I touch him? Can I play with him, do you want to feel my hands about your manhood, stroking you?"

As Chris watched his mother's obvious orgasms, orgasms induced just by her seeing his erection, his brain was in complete turmoil. He was spellbound by the beauty that was his mother, as she, now knelt before him. He was transfixed by the erotic nature of her, in awe of witnessing a gorgeous woman in free abandon, giving in completely to her body's needs. But, he was also aware that what was happening was wrong. He could not have stopped his mother, even if he wanted, and he was not sure he did want to stop? His cock had certainly made up its mind, and in truth was making matters worse, for it was because of it that his mother was having her orgasms, as she stared intently upon his pulsing phallus. He had to confess to himself, that it was also such a turn on, that a woman found him so attractive, so sexy, that it made her come, without a single touch from him, to her body. Certainly in his short sexual life, something he had not seen before. The experience was over-whelming. He could feel that his mother's orgasms, where not just getting to her, they were very much getting to him. As she cried out his name, at the zenith of each one, he quickly realised that his body wanted to follow suit.

Clarissa reached forwards, still sitting on her knees, one hand searching towards the wayward cock, her other rubbed her thigh, thrilling at the touch, not that she needed any further outside stimuli. Chris' cock bobbed furiously before her, almost as if it were trying to evade capture, then as she leaned a little further forward, the cobra-like head of the beast, which had held her gaze captive, from the point she had pulled her son's shorts and pants down; began to spit. To spit with a fury, a vigour and an energy that she had not seen in many a year and had definitely not witnessed from her son. His ejaculate had already smashed twice into her chest, dead centre, before she had time to squeal her delight. The volcanic sperm ricocheted out, hitting her under the chin and flooding about her heaving breasts. She giggled in delight and in growing sexual pleasure as she watched, almost in slow motion, a third shot leave the end of Chris' cock to splash against her navel and leave a trail of white hot semen across her thighs, in stark contrast to her black stockings. "Oh Chris, ohhhh Chris, is....this for me....is this because of me......it must....it must be?"

Rivulets of her son's come, dribbled about her breasts, falling to the outside of them, and down between them. The shot taken to her stomach, had already soaked into her suspender belt, but was quickly met with the large volume running in glutinous rivulets from her breasts. A large viscous thread of sperm hung from one of her painfully erect nipples, not knowing whether to stay or go. She cried again; her mouth wide open as another delightfully intense orgasm hit her. This one made her scream her pleasure, "OOHHHHHCHRIS, your come is.....so hot, FUCK, oh Chris, oh, oh, OH." Being smothered in a man's ejaculation had always turned her on; that it was her son's was doing more damage to her than she could ever have imagined, she was probably on her tenth or eleventh orgasm that day, all of which had been induced by her son, in one way or another. No man had done that to her before. She screamed out her pleasure again, "Yes, YES oh Chris, I love your come on me, I love your powerful cock, I love the fact.....oh shit, oh shit, yes, yes, YES I'm, coming, I'M COMinG AGAIN, GOD CHRIS, what.....are you doing to me?!"

Chris watched as a very powerful stream of his come left his untended cock as it waved and bounced before his mother, seemingly encouraged by her words. As he tracked his ejaculation, shooting from the end of his penis, he realised that a fervent wish of his was about to be fulfilled. His ejaculated sperm hit his mother, square in the face and into her open mouth, splashing against her teeth and tongue, dribbling down across her lips and chin. She seemed to be covered. And the result of this particular shot seemed to tip her into unending paroxysms of orgasm which took his mother over the edge completely.

As Clarissa felt the volcanic heat of her son's come splash upon her face and directly into her open mouth, she panted and cried out in pleasure; her sexual contractions becoming stronger and stronger. She fell upon her hands, dribbling his come from her mouth and face, she would have loved to swallow it, to taste him, to feast upon him, but all control had gone from her body. Tremor after tremor of orgasmic delight coursed through her. She jerked and spasmed as the waves hit her. Her brain was in 'white out'. Nothing but lust could be assimilated at this time, and it was even struggling coping with that. Her tongue flashed about her lips, collecting what sperm she had not wasted, but she would not be able to describe the taste of her son at that moment, as it was an animal lust that was driving her now.

When her hand had slipped between her legs, she knew not, but her fingers, delved in and out of her, squelching in her copious juices as she cried in her pleasure. She felt another powerful stream of his come fall the length of her back and into her long black hair, as she mumbled incoherently at the floor, her body wracked with tremors of lust and delight; quivering like it was devoid of a skeleton. She kept repeating, "Oh my God, Oh, my God, Oh Chris, what have you done, oh, what has happened to me?" She fell silent for a while.

Chris thought she had passed out again, and knelt before her, putting a hand upon her shoulder. Immediately her saw her flesh rise in goose-bumps, and she squealed in delight once more. "Oh boy, you have no idea...... what you are doing.......to me...." She sat up, a tangled mess of hair and come smothered skin and stockings, but Chris had to admit, it was the most erotic image he had ever seen in his life. She put her hand upon his thigh, to steady herself, and whispered "Thank you. Thank you for not being disgusted with me, thank you for allowing me to disrobe you, thank you for spraying your delicious come all over me, and thank you for making me come so many times and giving me so much pleasure. But I have one last thing to ask of you."

"Yes mother, anything."

"Will you carry me to bed?"

"Of course." He seemed to her to be a little disappointed and it raised a knowing smile upon her lips.

"Will you then help me out of my stockings?"

"Of course, anything."

"Will you then shower with me?" She looked up at him. Her eyes conveyed so many things. Lust, hunger, love, need and uncertainty. "Then I want you to fuck me, Chris." She put a finger to his lips, to stop him from answering. "You will do as I ask, you cannot deny me now you have covered me in your sperm. You must fuck me, Chris. And you must do it on my terms, you cannot deny me. The only words that you can say now are 'yes mother', because......." She faltered. "Because it is what I want, what I need. I now realise I have needed it for a long time, I have been denying my body's needs for too long, and you must help me satisfy them."

He stood, lifting her easily to her feet, then stepping out of his shorts, lifted her into his arms. The sight of her come covered body, doing nothing but turning him on all the more. His cock had not fully deflated and was now rising slowly from half-mast and started to poke her in the bottom.

"My God," she said, suddenly enthused with fresh vigour. He doesn't take long to recover, does he? Oh, I am going to adore you using me, fucking your mother. I have never been this turned-on Chris, never! Do you want me as much as I you?"

"I think I do. Even though I feel it is wrong, know that it is wrong, I do admit to wanting to feel your flesh tightly enfolding my penis, as I slip in and out of you."

"Oh stop!" She was shaking in his arms, "stop. You will have me coming again. Quickly, take me to my shower. And there, you will do as I ask, all that I ask, right?"

"Yes mother."

As Chris deposited his mother on the floor, outside her shower. He stood back. His cock once again rampant. Fully back at its rudest of health. Clarissa could not tear her eyes from it. "Oh, what a beast he is. He stares so at me and eyes my body. He is going to do me some damage I can tell, and I cannot wait. Quickly, remove my stockings." Her son did as bid and knelt before her to take the silken hose off each leg. He then walked behind her, unclipped the suspender belt and let it drop to the floor. She trembled at each slight touch of his fingers on her skin. But held herself together, albeit only just.

Chris whilst still behind her, removed his t-shirt and when he walked back around to her front, he too was fully naked. He turned on the shower and waited for his mother to deliver the next instruction. She merely stepped into the hot stream of water and pulled on his arm. "Wash me," she said to him with urgency. "All of me!"

He started with her long black hair, getting her to turn from him as he rinsed it through the water, and then added the shampoo. As that did its magic, he put shower gel into his hands and, starting from her shoulders rubbed it into her back, removing all traces of his final shot of come. He skirted over her spine and down to her firm rounded buttocks, kneading each for longer than required to get them clean, but there were no protests from his mother. He then knelt in the stream of water and washed her thighs. His mother opened her legs, putting her palms upon the wall to steady herself, as his hands work their way upwards, between them. As he approached, he felt the heat of her body, but skirted her vagina, instead sliding in between her buttocks and up to her anus, where he rubbed gently with his soapy fingers.

Clarissa was in heaven. Her eyes closed as she assumed the position of being frisked by a policeman. She was certainly being searched by the large caressing hands as they washed her. As they worked their way in between her thighs, she couldn't help moaning. That moaning turned to disappointment, when she felt the fingers skirt the areas that scream for attention the most. But then her bum cheeks were being prized open and she was being washed gently there. A finger ran over her anus a couple of times, making her legs almost collapse, then, without warning, the large finger pushed passed her anal sphincter and into her. "OHHHHH CHRIS, you.....you naughty boy, doing that to mummy. Ohhhh God, I, ohhhhhh I like that, I like that a lot."

Chris fingered his mum's arse as he gently kissed one of her firm round bum cheeks. His other hand snaked about her thigh, and immediately slipped into her wet folds. His soapy fingers cleaning her cleft of her wetness, but in so doing, creating even more. He gave her little chance to recover from the finger slipping in and out of her arse, before he slipped two large and long fingers into her vagina. She screamed her delight and lust at him, juddering as her orgasm ripped through her. Chris bit her cheek, then kissed and licked it as he rammed his fingers simultaneously into her. She was gripping the shower rail to prevent herself from collapsing under her body's enjoyment. Chris stood slowly, kissing his way along his mother's back as he went, finally biting her on the nape of the neck and sucking hard, producing a love bite. He withdrew the finger in her arse, and rubbed it up and down her soapy crack as she continued to orgasm as a result of his finger fucking attentions.

1...345678