All Comments on 'Clark and Diana'

by Ann Douglas

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Very hot, and a favourite pairing. I must admit I've never liked the character of Lois on TV - too pushy and aggressive, and always getting into trouble by not doing what she's told!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
BRAVO

Amazing. Everything you write feels like an issue of the comics I enjoyed.

With the sexy parts coming naturally.

I wish other writers would look at your work

before writing plotless pieces of unimaginative sex.

Outside of your Batman/Batgirl story, this is my favorite of yours.

Ann DouglasAnn Douglasover 6 years agoAuthor
My Fan Fiction stories

Thank you very much. I've been quite disappointed that the lowest views on any of my stories have been those posted to Celebrities and Fan Fiction because I consider some of them to have been my best work. Still, I'm glad to see that at least some people are enjoying them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great story, I hope you continue this was my first of your stories, I'm planning on reading some more possible your Star Trek stories.

Thanks for the great read

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

That was, in the simplest terms I can even hope to conjure; fucking incredible. My favorite pairing brought to life with near-perfect grammatical styling and beautifully descriptive language? Sign me right the hell up for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I remember reading this and loving this a lifetime ago. Nice to revisit this. The characterisation still holds up great!

derRaskellderRaskellover 6 years ago
Only 3

A smoking hot story without doubt!

The miss spelled/used words kept it to a level of 3 from my view point!

Keep up the good story lines!! :=)

the Mentor

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nothing else to say...

This story sucks.

Ann DouglasAnn Douglasover 5 years agoAuthor
Nothing else to say...

I can appreciate that you don't agree with the comments made by previous readers but it might have been beneficial if you'd given a reason why you though the story sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Larry niven

Great reference to man of steel woman of Kleenex by Larry niven.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Tops my imagined Supes and WW coupling

As a former comics collector and a superhero fan, this was such a wonderful story that really needed telling, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow

That's an amazing story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Loved it.

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadabout 3 years ago

I loved it, great writing. A few grammar and spelling errors but not enough to be too distracting. I'm not much into Lesbian stories and the majority of your writing seems to be focused that way. I hope you take the time to write a few more hetero gems like this in the future so a wider audience can enjoy your work.

I know you say that you don't write sequels but I really wanted to know more and this one is worthy of more.

AaroneousAaroneousover 2 years ago

Great story. Watching a Superman or Wonder Woman movie will never be the same.

Will527Will527over 1 year ago

aw, poor Lois, how is she going to compete with Wonder Woman?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnn Douglas@Ann Douglas
I'm an average wife and mother, well, maybe not so average, who likes to write Erotica. I'm not a professional writer. In fact, until I tried writing my first story in the early 90s, I hadn't written anything longer than a letter since high school 20 years before. I like ...