All Comments on 'Clark Kent or Superman?'

by rpsuch

Sort by:
  • 129 Comments (Page 2)
sculptjimsculptjimover 19 years ago
Great

I realy enjoyed this story. The way you set it up, the characters. The story demontrating an alternative approach to handleling a thoughtless betrayer. Great job. Always thought these stories of infedelity always made the victim so shallow and helpless and accepting. I think a sexy story can still be writen with out acceptance of humiliation by the victim. Nice to see some that doesn't fall into some kind of formula script.

andrewpetersandrewpetersover 19 years ago
Great Story

Very well written and enjoyable. One has to wonder how dumb the wife is to really think her husband "loves" her that much to accept her actions, obviously she didn't "love" him that much.

Just Plain BobJust Plain Bobover 19 years ago
Outstanding

Beautiful - Just fucking beautiful! One of the best I've ever read. Please please please take it just a little farther.

ed1ed1over 19 years ago
Excellent Story!!!

Excellent writting! Excellent story! We need more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Perfect as is

Personally, I vote against a sequel. Any more would just be repetitive. One of the problems I've long had with American literature -- yes, even the stories posted here -- is the need to spell everything out.

That said, I do agree that this is probably your best work. The plot was well though out, such as building from where she said that she was sorry not because of what she did but because he found out to "I could cut down on the outside men" to "If I had to give up the other guys altogether, that was what I would do."

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Story

This is a great story. A new angle to the cheating wife scenario. It needs a sequel,

and I beg you for a sequel,,, there is so much more that can happen here. I can't wait.

ryu77ryu77over 19 years ago
rpsuch: YOU OWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn this was fantastic. Letting her have a taste of her own medicine!!!!!! She doesn't have a right to say anything to her husband, because she doesn't own his body and he will do whatever it takes to become happy and she has to be grateful for this (according to some logic I don't agree with).

Man, this story is fucking awesome!!!!!!!!

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
great

very nice story. I like the way hubby is handling this he's no wimp and he loves his wife. I looks like she is getting just what she ask for and now dosn't like it at all. PLEASE give us the rest of the story

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
great

very nice story. I like the way hubby is handling this he's no wimp and he loves his wife. I looks like she is getting just what she ask for and now dosn't like it at all. PLEASE give us the rest of the story

mannydcampmannydcampover 19 years ago
Pretty good stuff

I have to admit I usually dont like your stories but this one was great.

You took a great look at a common fantasy on here and poked some very funny yet serious fun at it.

Great piece!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jackie

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Your best yet...simply outstanding...

I will have this one in my top ten for years. Wow! I am used

to your outstanding thought processes, but even for you...this

is a notch up. I don't know how you can top it, but it seems

to be open for another chapter/follow up.

Frankly, I cannot imagine why he would want her. Her mental

processes seem to consist of me, me and of course...me. Hey,

you are dating my ex are you?

patricia51patricia51over 19 years ago
Still grinning

What a great story. Talk about a delightful turning of the tables. And as for her, if I hadn't already used the title, you simply could have named her "Without a Clue". A delicious read indeed. Loved it. Patti.

noone269noone269over 19 years ago
This is your best story to date!

I LOVED how he turned the tables on her! This is definitely on my top ten story list.

Do write a second chapter, she might have started to see the light at the end of the story, but she clearly has a LONG way to go! I hope we get to see every step of the way.

The Erotic AvengerThe Erotic Avengerover 19 years ago
The best.

I can't remember enjoying a story more. It is realistic and spot on. Please do another.

beesfanbeesfanover 19 years ago
Top story.

Great! A real story with real people in it. You return to the theme of "Too Far" which is the dangers posed to a relationship by one of the parties being too "soft" on the other, to the extent that the partner being indulged believes that anything is ultimately foregivable. In reality, there is always a line, and the beauty of this tale is that the wife really, at first, has no idea that she has crossed it. Her stuttering progress towards the realisation that she, in fact, might just have done so is excellently done. So much so that you almost have me feeling sorry for her!

In "Too Far", the lengths to which the wife went to manipulate the pliable husband into allowing her to commit "blameless adultery" was too much for the marriage to survive. Here, I agree with what I think the Troubadour is suggesting - if the same was to be the outcome in this case, the wife would already be out the door. The husband seems to be intent on retaining the marriage, but on his terms. I assume that there will be a second chapter, as the job appears to be only half done at this point. Irrespective, thanks to you, and the relatively few other real authors, for sustaining my faith in this site as being one worth visiting on a regular basis.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
Whaaaat?

The story is great. I don't really think it's practical, though, just from what she told him to start with. The main

reason I think this - his dicks too small.

Is there some sort of bug going around the author circles that prevents the culmination of the stories--a real ending?

You will give us the final chapter, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Ditch Clark, Keep Superman

You can't drop this story, please, please carry it further, but also please keep him in the Superman mode.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
a nonny mouse

I really enjoyed this well written story. You are to be congratulated!!

jaggers0053jaggers0053over 19 years ago
outstanding

another hit! this story doesn't really need a follow up but sure would be nice.

one thing for sure, when you hear your fans clamoring for an encore you know you got a winner!

great job. thanks,

don

the Troubadorthe Troubadorover 19 years ago
Boy was this an original

I loved every moment of it! And I even liked your ending. I'm sure even so that Kanga was horribly frustrated to not see a summation of where it ended. To me, the ending is self-evident. If Superman wasn't deeply in love with her he wouldn't be going to this trouble to make her see what she was really doing. A week or so would certainly not be enough to drive the point home.

Even so I'll give you the lament I hear so often. When are you giving us the outcome of this one-sided battle?

Doug

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Outstanding Again and Again

Please continue to show the sick authors how to write to a high standard and our appreciated entertainment. You continue to be a breath of fresh air among a bunch of wannabies about marital life and realistic consequence.

But more than that, you display the ability to manage a storyline without appearing to minipulate it. The emotional reactions portrayed are reasonably close to life's own.

In this story, however, its a bit much for me to believe that he will ever trust her again enough to risk the emotional commitment - the investment that marriage demands for it to function properly. It doesn't seem realistic to believe Humpty Dumpty can be whole again. Not with her admitted infidelities and voiced attitude about his bedroom inadequecies.

In other words, he must be getting even - teaching her about life without any intent of staying in her self serving distorted version of a marital relationship.

More creative well crafted stellar stories please - thanks for the time and talent expended here - Regards

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Encore, Encore!

Oh, please let there be sequels! Many sequels! This is the most enjoyable revenge story I've yet read in over 4 years reading Lit stories!

I do applaude your imagination and all the wonderful thought you've put into this story, and it really would be a shame to leave it with only the one story!

Best wishes,

Kydreamer

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Smart Man

Turning the tables on the cheating bitch and making her feel like crap is a very smart move. This is a great story I hope you keep going.

EffectEffectover 19 years ago
Very interesting story. Good read.

I have to say, I love how you've had the husband respond. I was afraid the husband was going to be a wimp in this story as I was reading the first part but this is pretty good.

I really hope you continue with this and you keep the husband strong when it comes to his character and not wimp out. Not cruel or extreme but I don't feel sorry at all for the wife, especially with her current thoughts. Interesting that it was from the point of view of the wife. I think that was a great choice. Showing the reader that while upset at her husband she still didn't see why he was doing this to her and she only cared about her needs. Thus making what was happening to her completely deserved.

I'm really hope this ends good for the husband. A sequel would be great, or just another story on the husband as he continues to find out he doesn't have to settle for anyone or be second to anyone. Keep up the good work.

sorry for the double comment.

EffectEffectover 19 years ago
Interesting

I have to say, I think how you've had the husband respond. I was afraid the husband was going to be a wimp in this story as I was reading the first part but this is pretty good.

I really hope you continue with this and you keep the husband strong when it comes to his character and not wimp out. Not cruel or extreme but I don't feel sorry at all for the wife, especially with her current thoughts. Interesting that it was from the point of view of the wife. I'm really hope this ends good for the husband. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very good

really keeps a person on their toes, I hope there is a part II, if not it is still an excellent story.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 19 years ago
FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC!!!

RP,

This is almost the best thing I have ever read of yours! I love the way he has turned her own rules topsy-turvy and used thought processes (?) right back on her! I think we all have tried this to some degree or another but never with such tremendous results! (Of course, you have the added benefit actually deciding what her reaction will be) A great read! It can be read stand-alone or as a boxed set! You ARE writing a sequel, correct? Huh? We do get the further adventures as he finds out that he doesn't have to be second best, right? Huh? Can you hear the words that are coming out of my mouth??

Oh, hell don't stand there looking at me!!! WRITE THE DAMN THING OR I WILL!!!!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 19 years ago
Living well is the best revenge!

This was a really well written, humorous story! I smiled all the way through. Revenge can take so many forms. Thanks

thebulletthebulletover 19 years ago
Another good twist on an old theme

rpsuch has consistently brought new life to the old themes that persist in the 'Loving Wives' category. In this story, when the husband decides to teach his cheating wife a lesson, he really teaches her a lesson.

And, yeah, I'll admit it. I'd rather see the Eagles than have sex with my wife, too. It's a Philly thing.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous