All Comments on 'Clark Kent or Superman?'

by rpsuch

Sort by:
  • 129 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I agree with the Anon of two years ago who said it was a hypothetical experiment without a conclusion. And I personally didn’t much care for it.

CaptainbklCaptainbkl8 months ago

I really liked the story. I couldn't stay with her no matter what she did, but that is just me.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

New and refreshing slant of the age old tale. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hilarious! The most that roared. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"You're saying you would be fine with me having an unfulfilled sex life for the rest of our marriage"

Sure, why not.....women don't complain when they make their husband endure marriage with an unfulfilling sex life.

"I love only you, but I need more than you can give me."

Another of the great myths of Loving Wives on Literotica...Women needing sex more than men.

Hogwash.....Testosterone controls libido in both men and women. On average, men have 20 times the testosterone levels of women. Men always want sex! If not, then there's something wrong going on.

If you happen to know any women bodybuilders who cycle anabolic steroids, ask them what it was like the first time they did a cycle.....if they're honest they'll tell you they were fucking horny all the time. Ladies, that's what its like to be a man.

Do some research and you'll find men’s need for sexual release is based on actual physical, hormonal needs. Many studies agree that because of sperm production, natural testosterone, and other factors, men naturally want sexual release about every seventy-two hours, or three days.

Ladies, have you ever gone on a PMS-driven mission called “Gotta have chocolate, or someone’s gonna die?”

If you polled most married men anonymously (like, there' no way the wife will ever know my answer) and asked if they got all the sex they wanted in their marriage most would tell you NO they don' t get all they want but take what they can get.

If you're not compatible and you can't come to an agreeable compromise then why stay in a marriage where neither is getting their needs meet. Staying together just because it's easy and comfortable and you fear starting over is a lazy ass approach to life that's already too short to waste.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was freaking hysterical! Absolutely loved it. The humorous ones always seem to be the best. Thank you

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 2 years ago

Turnabout is fair play. She told him he wasn't satisfying her in bed so she found others. He told her she didn't satisfy him in every other aspect of their lives so he found others. Novel approach to dealing with the selfish entitled cheating wife.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 2 years ago
Duh,,,,,,

This is the stupidest thing i have ever read. He totally turns things even criticizing everything she does? He does not give her credit for anything. Maybe because I've seen people like this. where this person stopped talking to a lady because she called him a name. but yet the lady he chose, not only called him names but also slapped his face.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, It's a hypothetical experiment without conclusion

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 3 years ago

Belonged in humor. It was like a movie that becomes funny because it's so bad.

ErotFanErotFanabout 3 years ago
Original and very well done

You've effectively turned the tables on the trope stories of the type "it doesn't mean anything," and "it takes nothing away from you."

This is one of my favorites now.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Read it again!

I hope my earlier comment did not seem like I disliked this story. I like it a lot! It's very original and it makes sense. I don't think I'd be able to do it since it takes a lot of discipline in the face of horrible selfishness, but as fantasy goes it certainly makes the point. He'll be gone before long.

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
A BATTLE OF WITS?????NOT HARDLY

reverse psychology en route to divorce court. Probably. TK U MLJ LV NV

DogFuzzDogFuzzalmost 4 years ago
Certainly Different

Certainly a different approach to a cheating wife. High marks for that. I wonder about how it will end and how successful it will remain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well Okay Then

I guess that’s one way of dealing with a cheating wife. But it wouldn’t be my way, particularly if she was bringing her boy toys into my house. I certainly wouldn’t do anything physical, but I do believe I could make the bitch so uncomfortable that she would either see the error of her ways and change, or hit the road. That’s assuming I gave her the choice. I’m just not really into head games. Still a fairly entertaining story.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Great

That was really good. I like the old pay her back with interest game. Instant favorite.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Forgotten

I had forgotten just how good this story was. What a turn around on the cheating wife. Above it back down her throat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This was just garbage

Couldnt read it, had to skim through most of it. The whore of a wife is bloody delusional and why is he even still with her? Or right because hes the standard wimpy husband. Change the title, he aint Clark or superman.

SkubabillSkubabillabout 5 years ago
Excellent story

I thoroughly enjoyed this one. Five stars all the way.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
I'm really starting to hate...

...these wives who are just meeting their needs. Maybe they are just too shallow to be emotionally satisfied by a husband.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Way to go

Way to turn her rationale completely on her. One selfish bitch learns a.hard lesson. Great story.

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleover 5 years ago
excellent

fast paced with a spin on an old plotline.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Best response to the Standard Cheaters rationale ever

Of course you got to have game to pull it off

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
marriage is about sacrifices

He's been the only one making them.

Even when caught, she had to rub his nose in his deficiencies. Wasn't going to make things right. She had changed their marriage rules for 3 years, without telling him.

That means a minimum of 3 years of him 1) eating better cooking 2) having better conversations 3) better sleep. 4) better sex. That's how long it'd take to even up the score. I still don't understand why people assume forgiveness is the same as forgetting. You can love someone enough to forgive them, but you don't let them walk away without consequence. That's not forgiveness, that's forgetfulness. It's also falling on your own sword. It just sounds noble, truth is it hurts everyone involved. You can love your own child, and still put them in time out, right? It's the same thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very well done

Good story line. I was leery at first as it started with standard wife who fucks around and tells husband to deal with it. Well he did. In an original and satisfying way.

I'm off to peruse more of your writing.

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 6 years ago
Well done.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander ! Funny and so real on many levels. I loved it. Very imaginative. Heading off to read more of your stories.

looking4itlooking4itover 6 years ago

I sincerely enjoyed reading the way Barry was able to use her words against her in a multitude of ways above and beyond the sexual nature of a relationship. Quite clever and well done.

trandall9991trandall9991over 6 years ago
Started laughing

And I never stopped. What a btb? Oh my gosh, that is just pure genius.

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
ONE PERSON UNDERSTANDS AND ACCEPTS

the other stays in the clouds. TK U MLJ LV NV

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Thoughts

“He was often sarcastic. I didn't know if I would be able to put up with that through a long marriage.” – Don’t think that’s going to be much of a problem!

"Maybe there are some situations where everybody can't be happy." – That being the case, then the happiness that requires cheating should be the one denied.

“I decided not to plan any extra activities for a while to give him the time he needed.” – I guess those “needs” aren’t so needful after all!

“What were the magic words to make him realize what an idiotic idea this was?” – Just about as idiotic as hers, but she’s too self-centered to see that!

“Something seemed wrong about this” – Well, duh! You just now figuring that out?

“I thought he would come to see my side of it” – Yep, just like you’re coming to see HIS side of things!

boatbummboatbummalmost 7 years ago
Just As Outrageously Funny....

....on my second time reading it. What a hoot! I laughed just as hard as I do with HDK's stuff. Great job, thanks.

If it's good enough for the goose.... ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Why is he still with her? Great story though...

She cheated with a dozen men or more over the past 3+ years out of a 5 year marriage - and he's still gonna try and fix it??? Unbelievable. How can he still love the evil bitch after all she's done to him? No shame, no remorse, no common sense. She was intending to continue with her affairs whether he liked it or not. Said she started because she had extra NEEDS, but now does it because his dick is too small and she really enjoys sleeping with other men. This marriage died long ago - only her disrespect remains.

Great story, very well written.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 7 years ago

Fairly funny first chapter, though it ends pretty abruptly

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
LOL!

Funny tale and very entertaining!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

cheating 3 years in 5 of marriage. why would he even think about keeping her? damn wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Damn

What an incredible way to prove her idiocy....

5sssss......bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
GOOD TALE

What an absolutely civilised way to express his disgust at her actions and attitude.

It made her think and realise what her actions had caused.

I would like to read more and see how he organised the divorce and settlement.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

can't remember how this ends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A you fucking kidding me?

You ended there? It was a decent story until it stopped. Notice I didn't say "ended," because it didn't. God how I hate wasting my time reading stories written by morons who can't write an ending. 1 star!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
have to have limits

Cheating, that should be acceptable in a marriage, but sarcasm?

Completely unacceptable!*

*(for the sarcasm detection challenged that of course was sarcasm)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Barry's a liar

"You don't give me loyalty, which was what I thought I wanted more than the sex. "

Puh-leaze if she started shorting him on sex or stopped sex all together he'd very quickly would have been the disloyal one.

Tim413Tim413almost 10 years ago
Glad to see there is a second chapter.

This should have been listed as chapter 1 to hold the FTDS! folks at bay. I have recently read another story in which the wife had the same attitude as this wife's early attitude. Do some women (and men) really believe this or are they merely rationalizing? I'll make an additional comment here so I don't have to at the end of chapter 2. If he takes her back it must be because he loves her beyond my understanding OR because divorce would leave him destitute. But - no kids and she works some so I would expect divorce would not be that awful for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
regret

started to read.

1 star,,,, wish could give minus!!!!!!!!!!!!1

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 10 years ago
Unratable

Can't be rated. The characters are so unrealistic that you want to scream. The husbands actions and the turning back on the wife of everything she said to justify her actions is brilliant. I recognize that the characters have to behave in a certain way for the story to work but they are so annoying in many ways that listening to them is like fingernails on a blackboard (aside do they even have them anymore?) Kudos on the basic story but I can't rate it.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
DOUBLE STANDARDS...DOUBLE DIPPING

who get plugged in to whom, TK U MLJ LV NV

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
Saw it, read it, loved it a lot...

..some turn-around on her attitude here. Right so. Would really love this one to go on to a regular ending.

Thankis for writing it.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Brilliant point

"No affair. No love. Not yet. I mean I guess there's always the chance of that when you're seeing other people, isn't there? But I need it to be fulfilled, just like you do."

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
WOW

Excellent Tale. The whore, and that's what she is for screwing twelve other guys, didn't believe in her double standard. She could screw around but he couldn't. I call this a turnabout of fair play, or something like that. It seems he tolerated a whole lot of unfulfilled behavior from her and he expressed it. Fabulously. Fucking two face cunt.

OH YEAH

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
COULDN'T

get past the 1st wimp page

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Powerful

Clark Kent is still bullet-proof in his reporter suit and glasses!

This is a remarkable 'sauce for goose' morality tale! Hubby's balls are WAY too big to fit in Superman's tights!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

If what she's doing really disgusts him that much, why the hell is he doing it too? It doesn't make any sense to behave like a dirty whore when the thought of said whore supposedly disgusts you. It just comes off as hypocrisy. Okay, so he likes an open marriage, fuck around, divorce the dumb bitch and move on with life?

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago
Loved it!

Clever. Original. And moralistic to boot! Thanks.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
12 PARTNERS/PARAMOURS

why is he even considering a rebound try. TK U MLJ LV NV

cueball961cueball961almost 12 years ago
Excellent!

I loved this story, basically for its originality and satiric humor. What better way to point out injustice than forcing the perpetrator to endure that which they have dealt out?

Five well deserved stars! This one was a gem.

FD45FD45about 12 years ago
How did I miss this?

Excellent and Favorited.

Since I am Constitutionally unable to just enjoy a story without throwing in a critique or suggestion, I missed the part where she, in a fit of rage, decided to bring in another toy to rub her actions in her husband's face in it again.

While she might have been smart enough to reconsider that action, I'm sure it passed her mind.

This was fun enough to read again immediately.

JusttooldJusttooldabout 12 years ago
great

Entertaining isn't the word. Absolutely great. This is a well thought out story and a real laugh. Just loved the way he kept turning things around on her.

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Great Read!!!!!

Very entertaining story thanks for sharing.

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Great Story!

All the little things that we live with in order to live together can be really painful when we radicalize! I get the impression that she does not want to trade him in for a larger model....

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 13 years ago
Wonderfully creative

I found you by reading an alternate ending to one of HDK's stories - I liked it a lot and stayed - glad I did - this is incredibly satisfying

ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 13 years ago
I would expect

that they will return to a monogamous relationship---because he seems to be in love with his wife----why else would he bother to teach her the lessons he is teaching her.....but...isn't she just a little bit dim? Wait....very dim? Great story, though, if a great story is one that keeps the reader smiling all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Which?

SUPERMAN for sure.

tom anon

deadsoondeadsoonover 13 years ago
Good story

At first I was taken aback, then I just had to laugh. Now I am searching the web to find out more about 'casuist' as mentioned by VickiTern. Gee, it's amazing what I have been able to learn from your stories & in this case one of the commentors! Keep writing please, I am enjoying my education.

VickieTernVickieTernover 13 years ago
Even more clever

than the few others I've read thus far of yours (I'm only on letter C, though I did browse briefly further down the alphabet). You are a superb casuist -- a delight to see logical argument so aptly displayed. And of course a self-amusing ironist, the best sort!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Bitter ending

Well written and one of the best as far as it goes.

It was left open ended but I don't see them making it it the long haul. The are places she can get help for the sexual side of it (sexaholics anonymous, therapsts, etc.) but she has no idea how to be unselfish. She can't possibly learn without some slips along the way and their marriage is so fragile that a couple of slips would be fatal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I THINK THIS ONE HIS BEST STORIES...WHO THE HELL ARE THE EAGLES

A ROCK BAND?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
better ending

with yours, he settles for seconds, where for 3 years she indulged herself without a second thought. now he finds his bearings and can truly have a rounded experience, and she can screw anyone she has a mind to do. that tinge of selfishness just won't go away, and with her comfort, more of the past. a restlessness that won't go away, and she can have whatever she wants. that deduction, your ending. THE END

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 15 years ago
Grand!!!

The best, most original and smart, rich with dark and dry humor story I can remeber reading here in a very very long time! Bravo!<P>

By the way -at the end it did feel more like the story was interrupted than really ended, but I think I got the jist...It could go on in several direction -bur nothing would EVER be the same... <P>

BTW -it could easily be a basis for a short play!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wow, that's some story

humorous. I loved the interaction and lessons he thought her.Well written and executed. Thanks for the entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
One of the funniest stories I have ever read

I like it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
fun

i stumbled back onto this story, and just enjoyed it again. fun to read and know the angst of her. personally, i think he should remove her from his life, where she truly is just silly in her thinking, to late for her though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
unexpected response

she had her own argument turned against her and found out it was not very pleasant. he got out to find he was not stuck w her or her demands/options. if nothing else, husband is happier, so much for wife's.

cancapercancaperover 16 years ago
???????

this is seriously strange stuff i think i like itthanks

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 17 years ago
A lot of fun so far.

Enjoyed this satire although the reverse psychology thing is a little doubtful. It only works if wifey really loves her hubby and wants to stay married. In real life, staying together would be unlikely if a partner had so many affairs. I think Nici might find this story interesting; one could imagine how a husband like Superman in this story would throw a lot of cold water on the spouse who confronts him with "Something We Have to Talk About." I'll be interested in the next part.

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Definitely the Man of Steel

Made me belly laugh. Sure the characters are fantastic but the satire was delicious. Thanks, rpsuch, for a humorous read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wife the dumb one

The wife was shure dumb to screw with him she had everything and now where is she

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga.

edlowryedlowryover 17 years ago
Very refreshing

I had more fun reading this than all of the erotic stories on this site put together. Thank you for a very enjoyable morning :)

MichelleLovesToMichelleLovesToover 18 years ago
Unexpected.

This was clever and compelling. I think it has a great truth in it: we often want, and expect, to be able to seek our own pleasure (sexual or otherwise) but would be devastated if our partners did the same. We want the best of both worlds in relationships.

Now, I would have truly given her a taste of her own medicine, but that's a small quibble. This was a 5, and one of the better stories I've ever read online.

saw_man1saw_man1almost 19 years ago
A Fun Read

I had a smile on my face through the rest of the story after it became apparent what he was doing. Thank you.

LeBrozLeBrozalmost 19 years ago
They're Her Rules........

Such a twist on the way these stories are usually told.

Barry takes her "it's only sex" arguments and turns them on her. Suddenly, life for Grace is not so much fun - it suddenly hits her that she might just lose everything.

And Barry's just using the same arguments/rules Grace flung at him.

I can see why there were calls for a new installment - does she REALLY learn her lesson and does she REALLY change --- and does it still matter to Barry?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Congrats

This is professional writing!

I wish I had edited for typos.

The NavigatorThe Navigatoralmost 19 years ago
Refreshing twist

A brilliant approach to a sometimes boring subject. A really fun read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
perfect perfect perfect

perfect is all i can say... i cant imagine a better arguement to put on someone who might betray u and reason it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
That was funny.

At least a few authors are not wimps.

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
OH! THERE HAS TO BE A PART 2

I WAS MESMERIZED! I loved the way he turned her rules back on her! This guy is perfect! Thanks for a real man in this story!

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Please give us a 1 or 2 part ending

This no Lois Lane you are dealing with. I want to see how long will she go before she crack or give up. Will she foresake her marriage and revert back to her old ways? Will the husband finally fuck one of those women? Will they split? Please give us a closure of such a magnificent piece of work, showing a strong man who refused to be cum drinking, cuckold wimp. Thank You.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Please give us a 1 or 2 part ending

This no Lois Lane you are dealing with. I want to see how long will she go before she crack or give up. Will she foresake her marriage and revert back to her old ways? Will the husband finally fuck one of those women? Will they split? Please give us a closure of such a magnificent piece of work, showing a strong man who refused to be cum drinking, cuckold wimp. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I'm lovin' it!

I am so tired of the obliging cuckhold stories that I had to give you two thumbs up!! Well written and no schmaltzy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
SIR THANK YOU FOR LETTING WRITERS KNOW

THIS IS WHAT MEN ARE ABOUT AND NOT SOME WHIPPING BOY.EVERY WRITER WANT A STRONG WOMEN AND WEAK MEN PLOT IS THEME FOR LITEROTICA.COM.,BUT LIFE SAIDS DIFFERENT.I MAN WANT STAND IN FRONT OF HIS WIFE WHILE ANOTHER FUCK HER HOLDING HIS DICK GETTING OFF.IF PEOPLE READ THAT SHIT SOMEBODY IS GOING TO GET KILL.INSTEAD OF HOLDING THEIR DICKS,THEY WILL BE HOLDING A GUN.

rpsuchrpsuchabout 19 years agoAuthor
I thought I finished it.

I could see at least 3 satisfying endings and I thought readers would enjoy it best if they picked their own and imagined that's how it turned out. It was the many ways it could turn out that convince me to end it the way I did. But, since the response was around 4-1 (including the emails) I plan to do an ending. Feel free to supply your own.

barock88barock88about 19 years ago
Finish it!

Only a few authors of erotica truly explores the emotions of their characters. Your stories are truly refreshing, I can only name a few others that excites the readers arousal and yet be moved by different emotions altogether. I hope you will fininsh this story although it seems the relationship will not hold any longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hoisted on her own petard...

Great story. Finally a husband has a solution for a straying wife. Poor slut doesn't know whether she is coming or going. Smart of Barry to turn the tables on her. I would love to read a followup story.

SalamisSalamisover 19 years ago
Selfishness - First Person

This is the first story where I've enjoyed being in the mind of a selfish person. You encapsulated a point of view so well it was frightening. A great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Dump the BITCH!!!

It's about time the husband turns the table on her! I could understand if before you get married that you agree to an open marriage, or even if you talk about the problem, but to just go and get screwed without even the courtesy of talking it out with your spouse.... I'd get proof, divorce the bitch and sued her and her boyfriends for alienation of affection or something like that. At the very least , it'll be some payback!!!

fdkmanfdkmanover 19 years ago
Oh Man, You're Not Done Are You?

As the others have said this story is excellent. It is so satisfying to see a smug selfish bitch hoist on her own poitard.

She thought he was such a pussy and would put up with her crap but he did what no one else has done and turned her words back on herself by doing exactly as she told him she would do, using all her arguements to justify it against her as well.

Please, finish this story. I hope he leaves the bitch and gets together with Linda or Tina or Debbie, anyone but her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great!

I loved this story.It's great that she's getting a taste of her own medicine. Will there be a second part? Would love to see how this story turns out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Story!

Can not wait for next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hmmm.....

While I don't agree with his attack on swinging, I like that he is making her see that it goes both ways. Also, she was cheating on him, and clearly thinking of herself more than him. Serves her right. She actually had the nerve to expect him to be monogamous when she wasn't! Holy double standard, Batman!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
MORE!!!!!!!

Where's the rest ?!?!!??! Must find out what happens,and hurry it up!!!!!!!!!!!!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous