All Comments on 'Clarkson Habitat Ch. 01'

by DMaster_14

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago

Dang, this is off to a fiery start. And a mystery-building cliff-hanger at the end. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

really very seriously amazingly excited about a new series!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice start, but 3 years ago. Another 2 years from last chapter of 'A New Encounter'. I hope that one story doesn't interfere the other. Give it 4 stars. Enough for now. I'll check back in 6 months to see if you've done anything with either.

Anon56

David_BrockDavid_Brockabout 1 year ago

I would have loved to see this story continurd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Re anon 2/23. Excellent beginning. Love Space habitat stories: Clarke, Heinlein, Pournelle, etc even without sex. Add in a meglo-maniacal leader, secret sexual-based experiments and a young idealistic addition to the Command crew and you have the perfect conspiracy story. So where is part two?? or next installment of 'A New Encounter' (Invasion fleet bound for Earth, hello!) Just askin'

Anon56

KerrionKerrion4 months ago

Ummm.... looks like you started 2 new stories 4 years ago, and haven't done anything since. I hope you come back and continue. I really like the beginning of this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDMaster_14@DMaster_14
I have just found out that How I Became a Cheerleader is being sold on Kindle and Kobo by others. Please make comments to the administrators of those sites that this is pirated material and to have it removed. I have already done so myself and have yet to hear from Kindle bu...