Class, Mates

Story Info
An anxious futa joins a class to build sexual confidence.
8.8k words
4.69
7.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DTales
DTales
359 Followers

To know how old a tree was, one could cut it down or core it to count the rings. To see how old a telephone pole, one instead needed to count the nails. Even when it was illegal in certain jurisdictions, people would find a way to advertise something on those poles. It was such a normalized feature of modern life that most people ignore them.

Today, among the signs advertising yard sales and those asking residents of the city to keep their eye out for a lost cat, there were signs advertising a free class hosted by the Futanari Sexual Health Clinic.

In all the fancy typography that could be created in Microsoft Word, the flyer advertised a free class taking place this Saturday at noon. Futanari who struggled with intimacy or had anxiety about their bodies were encouraged to attend the class to help cope with those feelings in a safe and comfortable environment.

For the uninitiated, the futanari are women that, for reasons yet unexplained by science, are born with both sets of genitalia. Stereotypes of futanari as sex-obsessed nymphos with penises the size of baseball bats have swirled around the Internet. Most futa chose to keep their bodies a secret, which led to greater anxiety... something this class was designed to alleviate.

Ten minutes after noon, Billi burst into the studio where the class was being held.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry I'm late!" She cried as she went through the doorway before freezing in place.

This room didn't look like a classroom. There was a mirrored wall at the back of the room, and the floor was made of interlocking rubber tiles. There were about a dozen women, standing in pairs. They were quite varied in build, race, hair color and fashion sense. They reminded Billi of a shuffled deck of cards.

And now... they were all looking at her for causing a commotion when entering.

"Oh!" Piped a soft voice from the back of the room, a shapely blonde woman in a white lab coat and short black pencil skirt. She spoke in a slightly musical English accent. "You're not late at all. We were just about to begin."

"Are you Dr. Maddick?" Billi passed through the groups to get towards her.

The doctor grinned and waved her off. "Please. Call me Robin. I get embarrassed when people call me 'Doctor.'"

"OK." Billi was still trying to catch her breath from running around. With how often she'd been left waiting around in doctor's offices, she guessed the doctor would not scold her for her tardiness.

"Would you like some punch before we start?" Robin gestured to the ten-gallon container of punch with the spigot at the bottom, the type upturned onto the coaches at the end of college football games. Besides the punch, there were a few store-brand packages of sandwich cookies, the kind with one vanilla side and one chocolate side.

Billi nodded at the meager spread. "That... sounds good." Billi gasped, moving just as fast to the refreshment table. She filled a paper cup with some form of red liquid, probably fruit punch.

"We were just about to break up into teams before you entered." Robin said. "I guess we'll split up that group of three, now that we have an even number."

One trio standing near the corner looked to each other. One member, a slightly taller African-American woman with dreadlocks and a curvaceous figure, put her hand on one of the other's upper arms.

"We'll have to do this some other time." She said softly, as she left her group and moved towards Billi just in time for her to spill a bit of drink on her white T-shirt. Billi tensed as the woman approached, chucking the paper cup away like it was a cigarette and she had just heard the principal enter the lavatory.

She gulped. "We're... working in pairs?"

"I guess we are." The woman said. "I'm Alice."

"I'm Billi." She shook her hand.

"Could you bring her up to speed, so I don't need to repeat everything and we can get started?" Robin asked Alice.

"I think I can do that." Alice nodded, a soft smile that indicated that she'd like nothing better.

Robin instructed them to go to Room Seven.

Billi had never been to the Futanari Sexual Health Clinic, but she understood that this wasn't actually where it was located. This was a satellite that had been rented out for the day. The room numbers were just standard-sized sheets of paper with bold-type numbers printed onto them and affixed to the door with a few inches of blue painter's tape.

The room itself was maybe six feet by fifteen. It reminded Billi of an art studio space, as if all these rooms had been subdivided to rent them out for a pittance affordable by the average artist. The room had three brick walls with a single window opposite the door and heavily varnished hardwood floors. On the floor, there was a yoga mat and one sturdy-looking chair. There was no other furniture. There wasn't even a power outlet.

"Are we doing yoga to warm up?" Billi asked.

"Something like that." Alice said.

"Only one chair? And one yoga mat?" Billi noticed. "Maybe we'll trade off between floor exercises and chair exercises."

A small independent speaker sitting on the window sill sprang to life with a ring of rainbow colors. Robin's voice emerged from it with surprisingly fidelity. "Hello, everyone. Welcome to the Futanari Sexual Health Clinic's class on Intimacy and Sexual Confidence. You have chosen your partners and have been placed into your private rooms."

Billi didn't get to pick her partner. She remembered getting picked last for gym class and other times during school. Then again, it was her fault for always running late.

The introduction continued, "You all have been briefed, so you know what to do. I will read a list of suggested activities, but you may proceed at any pace you and your partner agree to."

Billi really felt like she had flipped over several pages at once, unsure what was expected of her. She wasn't all that confident in matters of sexuality, and having no idea what was going on didn't seem to be helping.

"You may wish to make sure that you are compatible with your partner." Robin's voice came over the speaker. "Use the provided rulers to ensure proper compatibility."

"What ruler?" Billi squeaked, as Alice produced hers from somewhere, a translucent plastic classroom ruler.

Releasing a single snap on the waistband of her pants, Alice's erection popped up from the waistline and stood straight up, erect and throbbing. Billi gasped and stared at it, putting her hand over her mouth.

Alice couldn't help but grin. She had definitely seen that reaction before, but it meant more when it came from a fellow futa, from someone who knew what dicks were REALLY supposed to look like. She released her waistband and her pants dropped to the floor. With the same motion as bringing two erasers together to clap them of dust, Alice pushed her appendage against the ruler.

"Please remember the rule of thumb." Robin said through the speaker. "The maximum a futa can handle is usually between one and three inches larger than the futa's own penis. If there are any irreconcilable disparities, please come out and we can mix up the partners."

Alice already knew her size, of course. She was doing this for the benefit of her partner. She looked up to her with a rakishly cocked eyebrow. "I hope you can handle the full twelve, because that's what I've got."

Billi blushed furiously. A beautiful stranger was striding close to her with her huge erection, her intent obvious and her confidence unshakable. This woman hardly seemed to need a class about sexual confidence. She twisted in her seat, her hand falling on her groin, shifting around uncomfortably, an obvious bulge forming under her skirt.

"Well, go on. Get it out of there." Alice smiled. "No need to keep it all wrapped up."

Billi managed to untangle herself from her panties and revealed her quickly stiffening cock.

Alice let out an involuntary gasp.

How Billi had kept this thing hidden in her undies... Alice would have to learn that secret. But Billi was in possession of a truly huge cock, probably the largest she'd seen. It nestled between her breasts, even when she sat up straight.

To be certain that her eyes were not deceiving her, Alice placed the ruler next to it. Billi seemed mortified by this procedure, but Alice didn't understand why. The ruler wasn't quite big enough, but sliding it from the base to the tip gave an estimated measurement of fourteen inches.

"Wow." Alice stared at it, eyes going up and down, the way a tourist does standing near a skyscraper. "You brought enough for the rest of the class, didn't you?"

"I know, it's way too big." Billi took her hands off her face, putting them onto the armrests of the chair. "It's OK, I'll go."

Billi stood from the chair, but was pushed back down into the seat by one stern finger pressing down on her shoulder.

"The hell you will." Alice said with a one-sided smile. "Unless you really don't want to do this, which is cool, but I'm definitely not asking you to leave."

"You're not afraid of it?"

"I'm afraid of letting it walk out of there without getting a little."

Alice wrapped her hand around Billi's cock, as far as it would go, and slid it up and down. Billi whimpered, tightly gripping the armrests of the chair. Feeling this stranger's hand tugging at her cock made her heart pound, her face burn with embarrassment. Not five minutes ago, she was still in her car, rushing to get here, and now she was getting a handjob from a woman she'd never seen before.

"Let's switch hands." Alice said. She did so, passing Billi's cock to her right hand like a large hot baton. "Yeah, there we go. That's my shifting hand."

Billi continued to moan and gulp in ragged breaths.

Alice was breathing harder, too. Not just because the wide arc she had to swing her arm in to jerk the whole thing. The magnitude of this thing was profound, looking almost impossible off her skinny body. And the sweet smell of her scent...

Getting hard while jerking off a beautiful futa was no surprise. But just being near this huge branch of an appendage... Alice was getting wet. Alice's other hand slipped between her legs and teased her slit. She was barely even thinking about that threesome this woman had broken up. Maybe Billi should get some backup...

Eventually, Alice decided that neither hand should be deprived of holding this thing, and she jerked Billi's member in the classic 'churn-the-butter' posture. Having once churned butter for real at one of those colonial parks in DC, Alice hoped it wouldn't take that long to make something delicious.

Based on the uneven breathing and high-pitched moans of her partner... it didn't seem like she had far to go.

"Where do you want to drop it?" Alice purred, moving her head in closer to Billi's tip. "In my face?" Sitting so close to it, Alice could no longer resist sticking her tongue out and giving the tip a taste like an ice cream cone. "In my mouth?" She suggested, the very thought making her salivate.

Billi's squeaked between breaths, "Take off your shirt."

She had to relinquish the cock for a moment to pull her shirt off over her head, revealing no bra underneath. This was a place where Alice felt she could be more confident. Her breasts were acceptably large, but her stomach was pudgy and her thighs thick. The latter didn't bother her, but the stomach... she sometimes wished her job kept her a bit more active.

Billi managed to get back to her feet, one hand nervously on the armrest, as if expecting her legs to give out at any moment. She allowed Alice to tug her cock right at her chest with both hands, resisting the urge to add her own two hands to it.

With a squeal dropping into a whimper, Billi achieved her orgasm, a torrent of syrupy white jizz splattering onto Alice's breasts and dribbling slowly down her abdomen. Billi collapsed into the chair, fanning herself with her palm.

Alice looked down to the mess Billi had made. Well, Alice definitely had a hand in making it... or two. Her tits were slathered in sweet-smelling jizz, that bouquet unique to futa. She ran her finger though a bit of the jizz, collecting it on her fingertip. The surrounding jizz didn't budge, as thick as frosting, leaving a canal of bare skin where her finger had been.

She brought the wad of jizz to her mouth and licked it off. Very sweet, she thought. Thank goodness there was so much.

There was a click. Alice looked up and saw that Billi had pulled a small point-and-shoot camera out of her purse and taken a picture of her.

"Sorry." Billi piped. "It was just so beautiful... the white against your dark skin... I should have asked. I'll delete it."

"No, don't." Alice put her hand out. "It's... been a bit since anyone thought I was pretty enough to take a picture."

"What are you talking about?" Billi said. "You're very pretty."

"Oh, don't get me wrong, babe." Alice said. "I KNOW that I'm sexy. Pretty... that's more up in the air." She put her arms over her head, resting her hands behind her head. "Take a few more."

Billi snapped some more pictures as Alice held a variety of poses. She hoped the pictures would look half as good as she felt at that moment.

"Got some good ones?" She asked.

Billi nodded, trying to slide the camera back in her purse without looking. She missed the zippered opening and the camera fell towards the floor. Alice caught it just before it could hit the floor.

"Might as well keep this out." Alice said. "Have it ready for any Kodak moments we have coming up." Alice shuffled over to her purse and retrieved her phone. "How about a few for me? I could use them on my dating profile."

Billi looked at the screen with some uncertainty. She quickly determined how the phone camera interface worked and snapped a few more pictures. They weren't as nice as the ones from her her point-and-shoot, but they were still high-resolution images of a huge hung futa babe with her body soaked in pearlescent jizz. Even the color of the stained wood flooring complimented her subject's dark skin. The phone's camera even promised an HDR mode, something she wished her little point-and-shoot could do.

Billi passed the phone back to Alice. She slipped it back into her purse.

"Come on, clean me up." Alice requested, pushing herself up a little on her haunches. "Before it gets cold."

"Clean you with what?"

Alice stuck out her tongue.

The thought of it made Billi blush. "Oh! I don't know... I've never done that."

"I'd do it myself, but I can't reach." Alice wiped up another blob of jizz with two fingers and held her and out to Billi.

"I..." Billi hesitated, but Alice pushed her hand forward until the fingertips touched her lips. Billi could have turned her head away from it... but somehow, she couldn't bring herself to. Alice knew that once she got a taste, Billi would clean her plate.

Billi whimpered, but soon released a low, satisfied hum as she opened her mouth and slurped the jizz from her fingertips... and continued sucking the fingers as if more would emerge from the fingertip if given the right encouragement. Alice pulled her fingers back and Billi's tongue went to follow it, a soft moan emerging from her wide mouth.

"Down here, honey." Alice's hand weaved into Billi's hair like a rake, coaxing her head down to her breast, her lips planting sucker-like onto Alice's nipple. After giving it a few generous sucks, she determined nothing sweet and white would be coaxed from the teat, so she comforted herself cleaning the breast of the cream with her tongue. She hadn't even really thought that she was licking up her own ejaculate. Rubbing her tongue against the soft, warm flesh of the beautiful stranger, nuzzling it with her nose... it tasted even better, somehow.

With the other decorated breast remaining, Alice began licking it off, collecting the jizz in her mouth. She left the breast clean and shiny with spit as she she got up above Alice's head. She spat what she had held into her mouth. Alice swallowed her emissions, and Billi put her face back into Alice's chest, holding each breast and licking it like a sweet bun, suckling the nipples and flicking them with her tongue. She pressed her face between Alice's breasts, looking up as her cheeks rubbed the hot flesh, damp with spit and sweat.

"What a sweet mouth you have." Alice cooed, tugging softly on Billi's ears.

Billi rolled her head and chuckled.

"You're cute." Alice smiled.

"You're... hot." Billi retorted.

"Hell yeah, I am."

"I've... never done anything like this before."

"You say that a lot."

"I haven't done a lot of things."

"Have you ever sucked someone's cock the day you met them?"

Billi blushed. "No, I haven't."

"Would you like to?" Alice asked.

Billi didn't immediately answer. She got down on her knees before Alice as she got into the chair, the reverse of where they started. She reached down to the bottom of her sweater vest, pulling up on it and pulling her shirt and vest off at the same time, revealing her modest breasts.

"Whoa." Alice said. "Nice move."

"I wasn't wearing a bra." Billi admitted. "I was running late..."

"Well, I'm sure glad you got here in time."

Her hand slowly wrapped around Alice's cock. Her hand didn't move, but her face got closer and closer, feeling the radiant heat off the turgid thing until she pressed it right against her cheek.

Alice grinned, taking her cock from the base and pushing it against Billi's face. Billi relinquished it so Alice could gently tap her with it. "This is what you like? A few nice cock slaps?" She tapped it against her face a few times, the last one a little harder than before.

"ow." Billi said insincerely.

"Sorry."

"It's OK." Billi placed her hand around it again. "I'll kiss it better."

Before Alice could even think on how that didn't make sense, Billi planted a row of kisses up Alice's cock until she reached the head. She opened wide and the head disappeared into Billi's mouth. Alice groaned deeply, her legs stretching out behind Billi as she softly sucked the tip. Billi turned her head left and right, running her tongue around the head.

Billi's free hands fell onto Alice's thighs, but one returned to the shaft, tugging upwards with strong motions and down with gentle ones, all while her lips were affixed to the tip. Alice felt like Billi was trying to wring the jizz out of her with both hands.

Despite how innocent she first appeared, Billi was now sucking at Alice's cock like a champ. Alice had never received a bad blowjob from one of her fellow futa; they were all inherently familiar with the equipment. But Billi was pushing herself as deep as she could go, then drawing everything but the tip out of her mouth, spiraling her tongue around the tip once before going back down, repeating the process a few times.

Alice shuddered and reached her orgasm, filling Billi's mouth with thick, hot jizz that Billi instinctively swallowed, only for the mouth to fill up just as fast. She gulped again and again, both hands now each fondling and rolling one of Alice's balls, as if rolling a piggy bank to get the last few stubborn cents out.

Her strength leaving her, Alice's muscles loosened, flopping back in the chair like wet laundry, as Billi filled her mouth almost to overflowing with the last few blasts of come. She slowly raked her lips off the tip, leaving the hole for last to get every last lifegiving drop. Alice lifted her head up to watch as Billi swallowed everything in her puffed cheeks, and then revealed her empty mouth with a wide-open satisfied sigh.

"You sure you've never done this before?"

"Never." Billi insisted. "I just did what came to mind."

"Well, I definitely enjoyed that. And I think you did, too." Alice rubbed the underside of Billi's erection with two fingers. They came back damp with clear precum.

Billi leaned back on her arm, releasing a mighty 'whoo' sound.

DTales
DTales
359 Followers