Class, Mates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billi slumped forward, extracting herself from Alice, but still spooning her from behind. It had been a while since she'd been able to cut loose and really give it to someone. What a lovely, accommodating partner she had... and they'd been brought together completely randomly! She could just sleep here, resting her head on Alice's soft, sweaty shoulders. She could even hear the dreams she'd have of the fun they had as they moaned and slapped their bodies together, even that part where Billi cried out "what are you doing?"

Suddenly quite awake, Billi opened her eyes wide and peered over her shoulder. Alice was playing the video of them on the camera's LCD screen, watching that 'money shot' that they'd just created together. Billi had never used the video feature on this camera. She didn't know that there was a speaker on it.

Alice turned over her shoulder. "I told you it'd look awesome."

She set the camera aside and returned her mouth to Billi's. This seemed to establish a pattern. Even after having an orgasm that would put either of them out for eight hours, one of them would kiss the other, and they were right back at it. Billi had both hands behind Alice's head as they spun their tongues against each other. If only they had a pillow, they'd have everything they'd need.

With deep tired breaths, Billi asked, "What now?"

"Ride me." Alice said, wiping sweat from her forehead with the back of her hand. "It's all I've got the energy for."

Billi got up to her feet, poising herself above Alice's crotch. Alice held her cock vertically. Even if Billi was the larger of the pair, this still looked to Billi like descending onto a concrete bollard. Even touching it to get into position... it felt so hot.

She stepped atop it and bent her knees, the tip sliding inside. Billi tensed and whimpered as she slid down it until her knees were touching the floor again. While Billi's face was tight, flushed, unsure... Alice just looked up from the increasingly soaked yoga mat, hands behind her back, with that same smirk on her face. Not necessarily smug, but one that wasn't surprised to have someone riding her cock.

Alice reached up and brought down Billi's cock, bringing it horizontal until she pinned it between her breasts. "Come on, rock a little bit." She requested, rolling her breasts up and down across the shaft.

Billi rolled her hips back and forth, still mounted on Alice's cock, with her own cock folded in between Alice's breasts. When Billi rolled forward, the tip of her cock appeared from between the breasts and against Alice's awaiting tongue, moaning every time the tip touched it, if briefly.

Billi slipped her cock out from their hot soft prison, not something Alice had ever experienced before the lucky cock had ejaculated... sometimes more than once. But Billi was hypnotized, pushing herself up higher and higher on Alice's cock, nearly throwing all her little amount of weight right down onto her thighs. The sound of their hips slapping together rand around the room until their grunts and moand drowned it out.

Alice reached out and interweaved her fingers with Billi's. She was moments away from sending this skinny babe into the ceiling with the force of her ejaculate. That would bring a whole new meaning to the term 'amateur rocketry.'

As Alice once again filled Billi with her seed, Billi's huge swaying cock sprayed a thick ribbon of jizz around the room before she fell forward, exhausted and soaked, onto Alice's stomach. They embraced tightly, squeezing the hot ejaculate on Alice's belly out from between them until it dribbled out, leaving white streaks on Alice's flank.

Their sloppy post-coital kissing eventually slowed to almost nothing as they sat there, nearly spent. Billi looked about, still held tight in Alice's arms, her chest heaving unevenly against hers. How such a small, ordinary room could be filled with more lovely feelings than any beautiful boudoir... she couldn't fathom.

"Are we... out of time?" Billi asked.

"We're supposed to have an hour." Alice croaked, not moving much.

"How long was that?"

Alice decoupled herself from Billi to wriggle just into reach of her purse, from her position on the now-definitely-ruined yoga mat. She got her phone and checked the time.

"We've still got forty-one minutes."

Without a moment's hesitation, Billi planted her lips back onto Alice.

"If you keep kissin' me, I'm going to get hard again."

"Mmm... how about that?"

---

Eventually, the pair had run out of time.

Alice and Billi split the pack of bathing wipes. They were surprisingly effective at clearing their skin of sweat, and other fluids. They felt refreshed as they put their clothes back, trying to make the wrinkles in their shirts less obvious. Billi untangled her hair with a brush she kept in her purse. Without a mirror, she couldn't tell if her hair was neat enough to look like she wasn't rolling around on the floor with a stranger.

"How are you feeling?" Alice asked, putting her bandana back over her braids. She was also now completely dressed, just as Billi had met her... an hour or so ago.

"I feel good." Billi nodded. "I've... never really done anything like that before."

"It's over, honey." Alice said. "You don't have to keep pretending that we're all so innocent."

"I'm not pretending." Billi insisted. "I really have never done something like this."

Alice tipped her head at her. "You're serious."

"Have you done something like this before?" Billi said. "I hadn't heard about these classes before now."

"No, this is the first class like this they've ever done." Alice said. "But... I'm a truck driver, so... maybe I'm a little more familiar with anonymous sex than I might have let on."

Billi looked away, folding her hands in front of her. This reaction, this look of confusion, maybe even disgust... that made Alice feel like a slut. WAY more than fucking and swallowing the jizz of a total stranger just because she was cute and had a big cock.

"I hope that revelation doesn't diminish the fun we just had." Alice moved a bit closer.

"No. No, it doesn't." Billi perked up. "I'm just surprised anyone would lie about it."

"You're not a virgin, are you?" Alice asked, quickly correcting herself. "Well, you're definitely not one now, but--"

"I wasn't... TOTALLY a virgin." Billi answered. "And I've occasionally been tempted for a one-night stand, but everyone else looks at my thing and just runs away screaming."

"You must not have found any futa." Alice said.

"I guess not."

"Did they literally run away screaming, or is that a metaphor?"

"Some of them ran, some of them pretended they had something to do." Billi said. "One said that it was too big for her and apologized. I'm just glad she was honest about it."

"What a bunch of quitters." Alice folded her arms. "Well, I'm really glad we got put together for this class, then. I'm glad I could help you get out of your shell. Isn't it nice to let it out? Get all that anxiety out of the way?"

Billi looked inward for a moment. Maybe it was all the orgasms she just had, but she definitely felt good. Strong, fresh, light... free of the troubles of life... for the moment. Some of her troubles would surely return to her mind in time. The weather couldn't be sunny all the time, after all. But the fear of never finding someone who appreciated her body... at least there was one person who liked it.

"It is." Billi nodded.

Alice moved in closer. "I might indulge in some casual sex sometimes. I might even suck a random dick if she's a cute futa. But I don't always... make out with them for minutes at a time, y'know what I mean?"

"I think so." Billi whispered.

"So, I guess this is sort of new territory for me, too, I guess.." Alice said. "Newer than I expected."

"Newer than a threesome?"

"Oh, yeah." Alice said, looking a little annoyed. "I'd forgotten about that." She let it go. "Oh, well. There will always be another threesome somewhere out there. The odds go up if I've got a new futa friend."

Billi smiled nervously. She knew she didn't even have to qualify that she had never had a threesome. Alice probably guessed that already.

"We should, uh..." Alice began softly, bringing her thumb to Billi's chin. "We should hang out sometime."

Billi nodded tightly. "Sure. Whenever you're in town."

"What do you mean, 'in town?'"

"You said you were a truck driver."

"I drive a delivery truck for Coca-Cola. I'm never THAT far from town. I'm almost always home at the end of the night... unless I'm not, if you know what I mean.."

"Oh." Billi piped, like a single bird call in a quiet forest. "Then that means... you'll be home tonight?"

Alice's grin widened. "I could be. Unless I had somewhere else to be."

Billi leaned in, their noses touching. She instinctively closed her eyes and waited for those three words everyone wants to hear.

"Gimme your phone." Alice said.

Billi found it in her purse and unlocked it before passing it to Alice. She put herself into Billi's contacts and sent herself those pictures they had taken in their reverie. "There. Now we have each other's numbers."

"Please don't send those to anyone." Billi squeaked

Alice smiled as she looked at the pictures, as if she couldn't wait to do that. She put her phone away. "It'll be out little secret."

Billi put a hand behind Alice's waist and pulled her in close again. She put her lower lip between her teeth, resisting the urge to kiss her again. If she got them going again... they didn't have another hour to mess around.

"I'll see you around." Billi said softly.

"Hopefully." Alice smiled.

Billi returned to her car, fastened her seat belt, and heard her phone's ringtone go off. She retrieved her phone and saw who was calling:

It was Alice. In that tiny window of time, she had set her contact image as her personal favorite picture from their impromptu modeling session, hands behind her head and elbows pointed up, her body still splattered with Billi's seed.

Billi jumped at the sight, as shocked by this appearance as walking into a bathroom you swore was empty. She looked around to see if Alice was nearby, watching for her reaction.

She huffed. If she was going to be driving home with a boner anyway... she would've taken that last kiss.