Class Project

Story Info
She stole our classwork and got what was coming to her.
5k words
4.59
92.6k
169

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/12/2022
Created 08/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumpercars
bumpercars
1,011 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a fantasy about acts that would be evil in reality.

It was all my idea.

Gianna was in my Human Sexuality 201 class. She was quite popular, mostly due to her slender body, her curly black hair, and her determination to party and drink on a daily basis wherever possible. This led her to skip most of her classes, bribing, cheating, or flirting her way into good grades.

She wasn't in class the day when we were assigned our group project. Each group had to do a video about a particular sexual practice or fantasy, including several minutes of research and a depiction, if possible. Professor Connor had cheerfully told us that past groups had sometimes recorded themselves having sex and gotten extra credit. When I saw that my group included Edward, I immediately began fantasizing about him and I performing a cheerful video rendition of doggy style, or creampies, or some other delightfully lewd act. Gianna wouldn't be there to horn in, after all.

"Hi," I said, smiling. I had tried being seductive and I wasn't terribly good at it.

"Hi," Edward replied, glancing down. His shyness was one of the things that drew me to him. He turned our assignment over. "It looks like our video is about, uh, rape fantasies."

"Oh," I said. This complicated my plans somewhat. I wouldn't mind pretending to struggle in Edward's arms, but I didn't know if he'd be up for it too.

"Well, um," he said, blushing a bit. "Maybe we could meet with Gianna tonight and talk about it?"

"I dunno if she'll come," I said, feeling myself blush furiously as my fantasies threatened to run away from me. "But yeah, let's meet."

--

Gianna didn't show, of course. The first night we only planned our next two meetings, but she also didn't show up for our research meeting in the library.

"She didn't email, either," Edward grumbled.

"I didn't expect her to," I said. "Freshman year I had a group project with her and two boys. She did nothing, but she flirted with the boys and got them to say I was the slacker instead."

"What a dick move!" he declared, before remembering that he should be quiet in the library.

"It's alright," I said with a shrug. As far as I was concerned, she was paying me back by letting me work with Edward alone. "She'll get what's coming to her sooner or later."

Edward sighed. "I hope."

I picked up one of the romance novels I'd pulled in hopes of finding a juicy quote for our video. Unfortunately, so far, the only thing I'd managed to get juicy was my panties. I blushed and set it aside, picking up a dry book full of statistics about various fantasies.

"So, uh, my friend Lily says her group is going to talk about their own fantasies," Edward said. "That's not required, is it?"

"I'll check," I said, my heart racing. "I mean, we could include it if you feel okay with it."

"I guess," he said, blushing, "but ours is harder than others."

"It's okay," I said. "These surveys say that over half of men and women fantasize about rape sometimes." I could feel myself blushing, but I took a deep breath and went on.

"I mean, I do."

"Really?" he said.

I nodded. "I kinda think it's because the consequences aren't my fault, and I don't have to feel guilty. But I've been...thinking about it since before I came up with reasons."

Edward nodded slowly. "That...makes sense," he said. "Do you...like, think of real people, when you do it?"

You, I thought. "It depends. Just, attractive and strong, basically." I brushed a strand of hair from my eye. "How about you?"

He sighed. "I...guess I do sometimes. I don't know why. Maybe it's a control thing, or maybe it's just a simpler fantasy."

I nodded. "And do you think about real people?"

He looked down. "Not usually. Occasionally if a girl makes me angry, but then I feel bad."

My mind leapt to Gianna, and Edward holding Gianna down, and Gianna crying out as Edward thrust his cock into her bare pussy. I did my best to set the idea aside.

"I understand," I said. "And I think it's part of this project, for people to see that their fantasies are okay."

He smiled weakly. "Maybe," he said. "I still don't know what we can do for our video, though."

I had ideas on that front, but I didn't want him to feel pushed around, so I held off.

"Let's figure that out at our next meeting."

--

For the three days until our next meeting, the only thing I could think about as I jilled off was Edward. Sometimes he was ravishing me, or pretending to; sometimes he was doing it to Gianna and I was watching; occasionally he was doing it to a stranger.

I was a horny mess when I walked into our second meeting. We'd decided to meet in his room, since he didn't have a roommate to bother and we lived in the same building. Gianna didn't show, of course.

"Okay," Edward said, once we were sitting on his bed with our books and article clippings spread out around us. "I think we have enough statistics and, uh, anecdotes to put this together. We just need to figure out the video portion."

I hesitated. I wasn't sure how to steer the conversation. I was afraid of coming off as creepy or pushy.

"I don't think Gianna is going to help much," I said.

"No," Edward agreed. "My friend Lily said that Gianna did the same thing to her that she did to you, flirting her way into a good grade when Lily did all the work."

I shook my head, then spoke before I could think about what I was saying. "The only way you could get her to contribute is by ravishing her and videotaping it."

He blushed, instantly, and I could see that his fantasies overlapped with mine. "I mean, we couldn't," I added, belatedly.

"Of course not," he said.

"It wouldn't be possible," I said. "Apart from being wrong."

"Yeah," he said. "She's always with her friends."

"Well," I said. "She goes to the Sigma Lambda Tau's party every Tuesday evening, and she goes out alone. But she's still on campus."

Edward was still blushing a bit, but he was also squirming as he tried to forestall an erection. "That's on Frampton street?"

"Yeah," I said.

"And she lives off-campus to the south. So maybe she cuts through the forest."

I nodded. "Of course, we'd get caught if we used the video."

"Well," he said, blushing again. "You do look a lot like her. We could pretend it was you in the video."

It was my turn to get flustered. "She has bigger boobs."

"I don't know about that," he said. "If the camera was a little ways off, or the light was dim, she could pass for you."

I bit my lip. This was quickly passing into actual planning. "What if she showed up in class?"

"What are the odds of that?" he asked.

I could feel my heart racing. The fact that it all seemed so possible made the fantasy even more vivid. "I mean," I said, swallowing, "we still couldn't."

"Right," he said.

"Well, we could," I revised. "It would just be wrong." I was soaking my panties, and I desperately needed to stop in my room and take care of myself, but I couldn't leave.

"But planning it is, kind of, a way for us to fantasize about it, right?" Edward asked, shifting awkwardly.

"Yeah," I said. I knew I'd taken this way too far, even if Edward was into it, and that I ought to stop. And I didn't.

"And...seeing you do it would make it easier for me to fantasize about it."

Edward caught my eye, then. We'd been awkwardly dancing around the idea, and now I'd run us into it. If he wasn't up for it, I'd have a hell of a time walking it back.

He took a deep breath, then pursed his lips as he blew it out. "Do you really want me to?"

"Yes," I said. I meant to sound sincere, and I came across sounding sincerely desperate.

He took my hand, holding it tightly. "Will you be my partner in crime, then?"

"Yes," I said, my heart racing but my voice growing calmer. "I will help you ravish Gianna and get away with it."

"Okay," he said. "Let's figure it out."

--

I rushed out of my Film Studies the next Tuesday. I took the stairs three at a time, dashed out the back door, and ran into the forest.

The forest was a local hazard that every student knew about. During the day students would sometimes smoke near its margins, but once it got dark few people ventured in. The college was always talking about building new buildings there but never got around to it.

I clicked on my walkie-talkie. "I'm out," I said.

"Alright," Edward replied.

I found my first spot behind a bush and peered towards the Sigma sorority house. After a couple minutes, Gianna pushed the back door open and staggered towards the forest.

She might have been useless as a group member, but she was certainly attractive. She was slim, with wavy black hair, gorgeous light brown skin, and beautiful hazel eyes. She wore a tight tube top and a short ruffled skirt. She did look a bit like me, but my eyes were a much darker brown, my ears weren't pierced, and my tits weren't as big as hers no matter what Edward said.

"She's coming toward the middle path," I said.

"Got it," Edward replied. "You get the camera, and I'll get her."

My heart raced as I jogged along one of the side paths. I had a tripod concealed behind a bush partway down, and I hastily set my video camera in place and pointed it towards the ambush spot. I set it to record, then left it still and watched.

The anticipation was deliciously agonizing. Edward and I had planned it out in detail, and I'd fantasized about every moment of what was to come, but the reality of it was more intense than I'd imagined. I felt a warm spring breeze, and heard the gentle rustle of the trees, as I saw Gianna enter the little clearing.

From where I sat, I could see Edward lying in wait behind the tree, a homemade half-mask concealing much of his face. Gianna walked past him, too drunk to pay attention to her surroundings.

Edward jumped out as Gianna passed. He wrapped both arms around her chest and lifted, pulling her feet off the ground. She screamed, more out of shock than anything else, as he walked her over to the grassy spot in the middle of the clearing.

"Jim?" she asked, twisting to try and see him better. "Is that you? I am going to kick your ass!"

"I'm not Jim," Edward said. He set her feet back down and placed a hand on her bare midriff.

"Who are you?" she said, a note of panic creeping into her voice. "Let me go or I'll scream!"

"You already have screamed," he said. "No one can hear you."

I was dripping wet already, even though he'd barely started. She wouldn't be able to see me, I told myself, and unzipped the fly on my black jeans.

"Wait," Gianna said. "Let me go!"

"I'll let you go when we're done," he said. He moved his hand up, caressing her breasts through her flimsy tube top.

"No!" she squealed, trying to twist out of his grasp. His arm kept her arms pinned to her sides, though, and she had little room to move. He moved slowly, his hand taking in the contours of her cleavage even as his other arm held back her struggles.

"Oh," I gasped. Gianna was so perfectly helpless, and it had me perfectly horny. I had spent so much time planning the event that I hadn't planned how I would respond. I pushed my jeans and my green panties down and kicked them off. I sat my bare ass on the grass next to the camera, briefly hoping that no one would find us before turning my attention back to the ravishment before me.

Edward moved Gianna's arms up above her head, pinning them both to the ground. With his other hand he grabbed her tube top in the center and pulled it down to her waist. She squealed and tried to twist out of his grasp, which had the effect of jiggling her tits beautifully. He caressed her nipple with two gentle fingers, circling it, and she made a sound that couldn't decide if it was outraged or aroused.

"Fuck," I whispered. My fingers ran along my wet cleft, circling my clit as I watched him caress her breasts. She was definitely a bit bigger than me. I reached up beneath my shirt and caressed my own nipple, trying to imagine what she must be feeling, trying to enjoy each moment of anticipation.

Edward was not inclined to keep me waiting long, though. He reached down and flipped her skirt up, then grabbed her thin panties and pulled. She cried out and tried to open her legs to keep them on, but the fabric snapped at his first tug. Gianna was now wearing nothing but her high heels and the remnants of her skimpy outfit, her treasures on display for us.

Edward pushed one of his knees between Gianna's as she struggled to push herself away. He was conscientious enough to lie on the far side of her, so I could clearly see his hand caressing her bush as he moved towards her pussy.

"Are you ready for me to come inside?" he asked. I couldn't hear her response, only her desperate tone, but Edward smiled.

"That's alright," he said. "We'll get you there."

She squeaked in shock as his fingers reached her lips. He gently traced her cleft, even as she kicked her free leg in desperation.

I knew that he wasn't going to hurt her, but it still amazed me how delicate he was. Even as one hand pinned her to the ground, the other caressed her, circling her lips and gliding along her cleft. She kept squirming in his grasp, but he stayed with her, his fingers determined to find what pleasured her. Her gasps grew more and more surprised as he worked.

I could tell she was getting excited, by her gasps and by the sounds his fingers made. She still squirmed, but it had taken on a different character. She was trying to avoid the pleasure rather than escape his grip. She closed her eyes and twisted away from him, trying to stop every stimulus she could.

He let her do this for a few moments, just savoring her sounds and the feeling of her wet lips on his fingers. She was focused, and he was smiling slightly as if impressed by her effort. Then, without warning, he moved his hand down to his waist.

She shouldn't have let herself get distracted, I thought. By the time she looked up to see where his hand had gone, he'd pulled his sweatpants down and was climbing between her legs.

"No!" she cried, watching as his cock approached her wet cunt. She struggled futilely, twisting in his grasp.

"Oh, yes," he said, his head pressing against her open lips. "You'll be a great partner."

We harmonized as he thrust his cock into her. He groaned, low and steady, as he felt Gianna's bare pussy envelop his hard cock. I moaned like a slut, my fingers sliding inside my wet cunt. She squealed, a set of staccato cries that rose higher and higher as he ventured deeper into her helpless pussy. We made our own little symphony of lust triumphing over all obstacles.

She twisted her arms, and he shifted her wrists to hold one in each of his hands. He lifted himself up and watched as he drew his cock back before thrusting it into her.

"Stop!" Gianna cried. She looked down, watching helplessly as her pussy opened with each thrust.

"We'll stop when we're done," he replied.

"No," she moaned. Her protests were real, I could tell, but so was her arousal. Her pussy didn't care whether she knew him or not; it wanted bare cock and it was finally getting some.

"Oh, yes," he groaned. He began setting a gentle rhythm, rocking his hips against hers and keeping his cock deep inside her as he thrust into her. I couldn't tell if he was trying to keep himself from finishing too soon, or trying to pleasure Gianna whether she liked it or not. Either way, I just hoped it would last.

I let my eyes roll back for a moment as I listened to them. His soft but fervent groans and her desperate cries guided my fingers, sending them dancing between my lips and sliding inside. I let their emotions wash over me - his overpowering desire to claim her stirring my blood, her utter powerlessness against him or her own body making it all the sweeter.

Gianna roared, kicking her feet against the ground with a soft thump, and I opened my eyes. She was staring up at Edward, her eyes and her mouth wide. He thrust again, and she cried out.

"Do you like it like that?" he asked, adjusting his angle.

"No!" she cried.

He drove into her again, carefully, and she whimpered in pleasure before kicking and squealing. He smiled and kissed her forehead.

"It sure sounds like it feels good," he said.

"No," she gasped. "Please, I don't want this."

"Your pussy wants it," he replied. "Feel how wet you are?"

She shook her head, but I could hear the soft squish of her wet cunt with each of Edward's thrusts, and I knew she couldn't deny her body's excitement. I whimpered, imagining what it must feel like to be controlled like this.

"Well that's alright," Edward said. "I'm going to keep giving your pussy what she wants." He thrust into her and held himself inside, savoring the sensation of her fertile depths gripping his cock. "She and I make such a good team."

He took control of both of us, then. He moved with her, letting her futile struggles and breathless moans guide his strokes. She was trying so hard to evade him, but the only real effect was to show him what motions and touches got her higher. Her traitorous pussy welcomed his every motion, gripping him and dripping all over his hard shaft. Her heart raced as her body took him in, her skin flushed, her womb stood ready to receive his seed. She was his.

I was his, too, although I don't know if he knew it. I followed Gianna's every moan with my own, and my fingers plunged into my pussy as his cock invaded hers. I could almost feel what he was making Gianna feel - helplessness as he forced pleasure upon us, lust as our bodies eagerly joined in, outrage at the wrongness of it. I knew I ought to stop this, but that knowledge only sharpened the pleasure. I would gladly be his group partner forever, and help him claim as many group partners as he wanted.

The rising tide of Gianna's pleasure started sweeping away her meager defenses. First she stopped kicking, her feet moving only when her hips twisted with his thrusts. Then, as he continued, her squeals grew breathier and more rhythmic. Her body was insisting that she should moan, and she couldn't entirely deny it.

"Stop," she gasped.

"You need to cum," he said, watching his hips rub against hers. "It's been a long time, hasn't it?"

"No," she moaned, and it was so transparently false that he chuckled.

"Poor girl," he said. "Drunk boys at parties just can't get you there, can they? You need someone who can do all the work for you."

"Yes," I whimpered. In sex, as in class, her only tactic was manipulating boys, and that only went so far. Now one of them was giving her what she'd been missing, and she had no way to stop him. Her powerlessness in the face of her impending climax left me blushing madly, my pussy dripping all over my fingers as I tried to keep pace.

I could tell the moment when she tipped over the edge. Her eyes widened, and she kicked out desperately, trying to push herself away from him. She squealed indignantly with each of his thrusts, renewing her vain efforts to slip away. She looked down at where they joined, in shock and outrage, then looked pleadingly up at him.

"No," she said, her eyes locked on his.

"Oh yes," he replied, his pace never flagging. "Cum for me."

I couldn't tear my eyes away from her face as she obeyed him. She bit her lip, trying helplessly to hold it back. The pleasure rose up inside her and overwhelmed everything else. Her grunts of resistance rose in pitch until they were squeals of pleasure as her pussy clutched desperately at his cock. Her skin flushed with the heat of her climax. Her mouth fell open and her head rocked back. Her eyes widened, then crossed as the force of her pleasure drove all sense from her mind. Every inch of her pretty little body became a vessel for her pleasure.

I tried to go with her, but I wasn't quite there yet. I desperately rubbed myself, letting her cries of feminine pleasure wash over me. I still had time.

bumpercars
bumpercars
1,011 Followers
12