All Comments on 'Class Project'

by bumpercars

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Omart57Omart57almost 4 years ago
Wow-

so good! Love it when cheaters get payed back.

bumpercarsbumpercarsalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Omart57,

Thanks! I'm glad you liked the story.

bumpercarsbumpercarsalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Anon,

I've removed your comment from this story.

I'm glad you liked the story itself, and I'll probably write more in this vein. But I don't appreciate you trying to start fights in the comments.

I make it clear at the start of all of my non-con/reluctance stories that what I'm depicting would be immoral in reality. If people are upset about content in stories that would be rape in reality, it’s probably because our actual society is shit at preventing rape and properly supporting victims. You don’t need to compound that issue by verbally poking them in the eye.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic

Would love a series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
decent

your stories are becoming a bit formulaic, but it's still well put together for the most part. three stars.

bumpercarsbumpercarsalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Anon,

Thanks! I'll consider writing more with these characters, although admittedly my track record with series is a bit rocky.

bumpercarsbumpercarsalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Other Anon,

I'm glad you liked it decently. There are certainly themes that I gravitate back towards, and this sort of writing is a bit plot-driven by definition.

I have experimented with different structures in some stories, but I'll admit there are certain elements that will pretty much always come up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More needed

Jenny and Professor Connor sound like great next targets. I can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I apologize if this is overstepping, but I keep having the same thoughts about the dynamic of your narratives.

The serial rapist identifies his victim, luxuriates in the act of impregnating them, and having used them drops them entirely. He just moves on to the next disposable womb. If I were one of the unprotected women who found myself confronted by unanticipated copulation and motherhood, especially in the context of some prior or subsequent vague awareness of others in my situation, I would be sorely disappointed to deliver the child and raise it without a hint of contact from the source of my pseudo-immaculate conception. If he wanted me before, and told me he wanted me pregnant - well, here I am! Aren't I fulfilling his dreams? When did I become chopped liver? You naturally can't expect a callous bastard like that to support me in any way - and I doubt I want someone like that in my life after what they did to me - but don't they have an impulse to feel the proof of their conquest under my skin? If you want to propagate your genes so badly, how come you pass up the satisfaction of seeing the emerging proof?

I might also struggle with the shame and confusion of my curiosity about this totally committed and accomplished rapist, and their evident skill and talent - at getting what they want I mean, why they do what they do and to how many other poor, impeccably vulnerable souls they've done it. It's not like I love him. He's a piece of shit who ruined my life and should be in prison. Yet, I wonder where he is and what he's up to...

If he did show himself again one day, well, I know he's not aggressive, and I'm already pregnant, so there's no point in struggling. Last time was a brief tussle, just groins slapping together; maybe he wants to feel more of my skin and patiently press my body, or I want to see what his lips taste like. He would be more vulnerable then, and I would be less vulnerable.

Or maybe I could take the chance to exact a bloody vengeance and stop him once and for all, save all the women he hasn't gotten to yet? But I'm not necessarily a violent person, and I have the fetus to think about. And what if there are others relying on him that I would be dispossessing? I *hate* that I even have to take my future baby's possible, distant, half-siblings into account. Just who does this guy think he is? Who is he? I deserve not to feel so conflicted, and it's his duty to give me clarity.

And if I were the rapist's female accomplice, well, I would have an incentive to follow up on his victims because there would be few things to make me tremble around the middle more than walking with and talking to and even hugging a woman presently, heavily, bouncily incubating my partner's seed. And I witnessed the first step that set her on her path! I can't wait to adore the inevitable natal social media posts and search the face for familiar features.

And if nothing else, I imagine the man would enjoy having the opportunity to "know" better the - a - woman busily ripening his reckless issue in her captive body. Or some of the available ladies around her. The opportunity to do so might become unattainable following the first meeting in many cases, but perhaps a reproductively-successful male could find openings...

Sorry.

bumpercarsbumpercarsalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Anon,

There might be more chapters here. We'll see.

bumpercarsbumpercarsalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Anon,

There's no need to apologize - further thoughts about the story and characters are welcome.

You bring up some very valid reactions to this sort of scenario. I've only occasionally explored the long-term effects of this sort of fantasy, but I'm not opposed to it. In terms of the victim's reaction in the long-term, I shy away from some aspects of it because I don't want to focus on pain, but there are certainly story possibilities that I could explore. I do like the idea of her meeting him again, and being conflicted in her emotions.

In terms of the long-term actions and reactions of the perpetrators, I've occasionally touched on it but haven't delved that deeply. I like the idea of both of them getting to see the growing results of their efforts, and I like the idea of them seeking out other women close to the first victim.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

auhound49auhound49almost 4 years ago
Who gets pregnant next?

I love both pregnancy risk stories and nonconsensual stories - a real twofer!

Now who gets pregnant next? A sweetie who gets off on being forcibly taken by her lab partner, or a nasty slacker birch who deserves it?

bumpercarsbumpercarsalmost 4 years agoAuthor
auhound49,

If I continue this as a series, it's quite possible that our sweet narrator, Jenny, and Professor Connor will all get some attention. We'll have to wait and see what comes next, though; I'm not sure.

justspitballingjustspitballingover 3 years ago

I liked it. Felt it was pretty over the top and such, but of course in the way a story like this should be.

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 3 years agoAuthor

Justspitballing,

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it.

Manie_ZManie_Zalmost 3 years ago

Exciting story! I would love professor Connor as my professor though.

bumpercarsbumpercarsalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Manie_Z,

I'm glad you liked it! Yeah, she certainly takes a more hands-on approach to her subject than a lot of professors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

@Anon 4 down. It's probably the simple fact that you can't really do a plot with a baby.

bumpercarsbumpercarsalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Anon,

It's possible, but it's complicated, and I haven't really gone that far forward.

Evil_MonarchEvil_Monarch11 months ago

would love to see them turn on the professor ad ravish her instead

bumpercarsbumpercars11 months agoAuthor

Evil_Monarch,

Funny you should mention that. This is the first chapter in a series, and you might like the remaining chapters!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbumpercars@bumpercars
I write stories that strike my fancy. I'll be posting about upcoming stories and my writing process at: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/bumpercarslit/posts If you'd like to support me, you can do so at https://www.buymeacoffee.com/bumpercarslit . You can commission a story by...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES