Class Project Ch. 02: Extra Credit

Story Info
My boyfriend and I ravish a cheating girl for our professor.
5.4k words
4.62
48.7k
71

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/12/2022
Created 08/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumpercars
bumpercars
1,012 Followers

Note: This is a fantasy about acts that would be evil in reality.

---

"Are you free this evening?" I asked Edward at the end of our Human Sexuality class.

"Uh, sure," Edward said, giving me a shy smile. "I was about to ask you if you wanted to go and get ice cream."

"Oh," I said, blushing a bit. "I was going to ask if you wanted to plan for ravishing Jenny."

"Oh."

Our semester so far had been a parade of unlikely events. Five weeks earlier we'd been assigned a group project about rape fantasies. Our groupmate Gianna hadn't contributed, so Edward and I had caught her alone; he ravished her and filled her fertile pussy with cum while I videotaped it and touched myself. We'd turned it in, under the pretense that it was me acting in the video, and Professor Connor had realized what we'd done. But instead of turning us in she'd congratulated us for turning Gianna from a shameless cheater into a single mother-to-be.

Professor Connor's condition for keeping our secret, though, was that we also ravish another of her cheating students. I'd been discreetly surveilling Jenny for about a week, getting a feel for her routine. She was short, with beautifully perky tits and short blonde hair that she'd dyed blue. She always wore overalls instead of pants, so I didn't know what her ass or her legs really looked like, but I was eager to find out.

"How about this," Edward suggested. "We get ice cream, then we walk in the park and talk about ravishing Jenny when no one is around."

"Yes," I breathed. "That sounds nice."

He smiled and squeezed my hand. "Good."

---

"She's an art major," I said, in between licks of my salted caramel ice cream. "But she's paying other kids to do all of her non-art classwork for her, because it's beneath her or something."

"Well, that explains why Professor Connor doesn't like her," Edward replied. He'd drunk most of his cookies and cream milkshake but was taking his time with the last bit to stay with me.

"I should be able to grab her when she walks past the forest at the fountain," he went on.

"Well," I said, "I was thinking I might like to help grab her this time."

"Oh," Edward said. "Just grab her, or hold her down, too?"

"Both. I want to feel her struggle."

Edward nodded, and shifted just a bit to forestall his arousal. "That'll mean you won't be able to, uh, take care of yourself," he noted.

"That's okay," I said. "That'll just make it better for me later."

He frowned minutely, then nodded. "If that's what you want, then yes."

---

"Alright," I said into the walkie-talkie. "She just passed Bingham. I'm walking with her."

"Be careful," Edward's voice replied.

I stepped out and began shadowing Jenny. Her last art class finished up after nine, and while certain parts of campus were very active, the park behind the art complex was quiet.

I let myself get distracted by her ass for just a moment. I could discern just a bit of her curves each time she took a step, the denim pulled taut for a split second. If I was an artist, I'd be tempted to paint her, to try to capture something of her in this moment. I lacked the skill, though, so experiencing her ravishment would have to do.

Edward was walking toward us, his half-mask already pulled up. Jenny saw him and veered towards me, trying to give him a wide berth. I let her come closer, only reaching out to cover her mouth at the last moment.

I could feel her squealing, her breath hot against my hand as she struggled to push my hand away. I grabbed her left arm from behind, keeping it pinned to her side. She might have had a chance to struggle away, given another moment, but Edward was there, reaching beneath her and lifting her off the ground. We dashed into the forest, with Jenny struggling against us as we went.

I'd set the camera up an hour earlier, and we carried her right to the clearing. Edward and I locked eyes, and I could read his excitement as we set her down.

"Let me go!" Jenny shouted as soon as I uncovered her mouth.

"We will," I said. My own half-mask prevented her from getting a good look at me, and I wore colored contacts to further conceal my appearance. I'd considered trying to disguise my voice, but I didn't think I could manage it.

"We'll let you go in a bit, sweetie," Edward said. "But first we want to work on an art project with you."

"What?" she frowned.

"It's true," I said. I pinned her arms above her head as Edward straddled her. She struggled, testing my grip. I was a bit stronger, but I didn't know how high her adrenaline would take her once we got going.

"Let's see what kind of canvas she's going to give us," Edward said, and reached for the button on her left shoulder.

"No!" Jenny cried out. She twisted frantically, trying to break free of my grip and Edward's attention. It was exhilarating, feeling her pull mightily against my grip now that she knew what we intended, only for my grip to hold. I felt a momentary pang of guilt for denying Edward the pleasure of feeling her struggles, but his expression as he pulled down the front of her overalls told me that he didn't mind.

Even with her t-shirt and bra still on, her tits were lovely - small and determinedly perky. Edward stared for a moment, appreciating the shape of her, then moved down to perch on her thighs. Reaching back, he slipped her tennis shoes off of her feet, then pulled off her short socks.

"Wait!" she cried. "Stop! You don't have to do this!"

"We know," Edward said, looking back to admire her little feet before turning to examine her slender midriff.

"No," she gasped, as Edward ran his fingers along her waist. "I've got money. I can pay you plenty!"

"We don't want your money, sweetie," I said. "We want the chance to collaborate with you."

"We'll pay you in exposure," Edward said, then grabbed the waist of her overalls and pulled.

There was too much to look at over the next few seconds, and I was glad I would have the video. Jenny's eyes went wide as Edward pulled her overalls and her panties down. She screamed and kicked, her body twisting desperately, but he lifted himself up and pulled until it all slid off of her legs. Her eyes and her mouth went wide as I felt her try again to throw me off.

I could have looked at nothing but Edward's face as he saw her half-naked body. His eyes darted back and forth, lust smoldering in his gaze as he took her in, from her little feet to her slender legs to the brown hair of her bush. I couldn't see much of her pussy from my angle, but Edward could see everything. He paused, though, and looked gratefully at me.

"Does she have a pretty Georgia O'Keeffe?" I asked.

"Oh, yes," he agreed. His mask hid his mouth, but his smile showed in his eyes.

"Stop it!" Jenny cried. She tried to kick free, but Edward knelt between her legs, wrapping an arm around each leg to keep them in place. He leaned in closer, then lay down, his head mere inches from Jenny's bare pussy.

She looked up at me. I couldn't tell what she hoped to see - a sign that this was a prank, or an opening in my grip, or just an identifying detail that she could report later.

She was terribly pretty. She'd dyed her short hair blue, but I could see her blonde showing through. Her wide eyes were a lovely green; her cheeks were flushed with exertion.

I was staring into her eyes when Edward pushed his half-mask down and pressed his lips against her thigh. Her eyes went wider, and her lips made a silent O somewhere between arousal and outrage.

"No!" she cried, but Edward had no intention of stopping. In my peripheral vision I watched his curly hair move as he kissed his way to her cunt and pressed his lips against hers.

She gasped, then pushed mightily against my grip. "Stop!" she pleaded.

"He's a good kisser, isn't he?" I asked. I knew he was, at least in other regions. A week ago, he'd kissed me when we went for a walk, holding me gently under the willow at the end of campus, letting me figure out how we fit together. Since then, he'd kissed me goodnight every time we went out.

Jenny didn't reply, but I didn't mind. I was watching her face as she tried to deny what Edward was doing to her. She gritted her teeth, her nose wrinkling adorably. She jerked her head from side to side, an exaggerated version of Edward's movements as he pleasured her. She blushed, deeper and deeper, as the pleasure rose up.

Her sounds were the surest sign of what she felt. She'd started with wordless squeals of outrage as he'd begun, but they grew breathier as he worked. She would start to moan, and hear herself and try to turn it into a roar of anger. I supposed that it made sense for a painter to be less skilled at the audio piece.

I turned to watch Edward as he went down on her. His curly head bobbed back and forth, chasing Jenny's pleasure. I watched him hold her legs as she squirmed, and marveled at how she connected us - he drove her higher, and she struggled, and I felt every desperate movement. I could feel myself starting to get wet, but couldn't move to do anything about it.

"Oh, she likes that," I murmured. "But we're still not getting the full picture."

Edward shifted. He took one arm off of Jenny's leg and pushed his mask back up, then looked at me.

"We can fix that," he said, and moved up.

Edward was still wearing his pants as he sat on Jenny's hips, but she squealed like he was already ravishing her. I pushed down, keeping her wrists in place, as Edward hooked his fingers under her shirt and yanked up. He pushed until her shirt was past her head and bunched around her wrists, just below where I held her.

"Oh, beautiful," Edward said. I had to agree - Jenny was slender, with pale skin that was flushed with her exertion. If I was a sculptor I'd be tempted to capture the delicate shapes of her muscles as she struggled to escape, but it was beyond my ability.

Edward leaned in close, working his hands behind Jenny's back. She cried out, trying to push her back against the ground, but he deftly worked his fingers in and unhooked her bra before sliding it up her arms.

Her tits were as gorgeous as I'd imagined. They were smaller than mine, perky and beautifully curved. Edward cupped them, his fingers gently exploring them even as Jenny squirmed. She looked up at me desperately.

"Make him stop!" she cried.

I caught Edward's gaze. Beneath his mask, he smiled softly.

"I could make you stop, couldn't I?" I asked softly.

Edward nodded solemnly. "I'll do whatever you want me to."

"Okay," I said. "Take your pants off."

"No!" Jenny cried, but Edward had already shifted to kneel between her legs. He let go of one of her legs just long enough to push his waistband down, then shimmied and kicked the pants away. His cock stood beautifully erect, and I felt her push harder against my grip at the sight of it.

"Stop!" Jenny said, looking up at me. "This is wrong!"

"I know," I said. "That's why it's so exciting." I looked up, and realized that Edward was waiting for me, his cock inches from Jenny's pussy as he held her legs down. I'd seen his manhood during our last extracurricular activity, but this time I was much closer. I could see every inch, every detail, of his shaft. I'd be able to see everything he did with it.

"Ravish her for me, would you?"

"Yes," Edward said, and leaned forward.

Jenny showed me everything she felt as Edward pressed his cock against her lips and ventured inside. She cried out, her voice reaching a higher pitch than I thought possible. She strained against me, her adrenaline giving her a ferocious strength, and if I hadn't been just as excited as she was panicked I wouldn't have been able to hold her.

"No!" she wailed. We both watched Edward's cock part her lips and vanish inside her, an inch at a time. Her pussy was conspiring against her, just as I was; I could see her wetness coating his shaft, easing his way into her private studio as I held her.

"Oh, yes," Edward groaned as their hips pressed together. They made a beautiful picture. His black bush meshed with her brown, and her pale skin contrasted with his light tan. She was all desperate energy, even as he calmly explored her depths.

"Does she feel good?" I asked softly.

"She's lovely," Edward groaned. I watched as he pulled back and made an experimental thrust, watching Jenny's face to judge her reaction. She was still shaking her head desperately, but I knew the pleasure would get to her sooner or later.

A part of me wished that I could touch myself now, like I had the last time. I was soaking my panties, and I was aching to join Edward and Jenny in their pleasure. Having to wait was agony, but my own lust meant that I noticed every bit of theirs.

Jenny's pleasure took a minute to show through, admittedly. She shook her head from side to side, refusing to look at Edward. She twisted desperately in my grasp, trying in vain to push me off. She twisted her hips, which did nothing but make Edward's movements less precise. Edward reached down and grabbed her hips with both hands, holding them in place, and I felt a stab of joy that his hands were free because of me.

"No," he chided her.

She still tried to squirm, but now she could move even less. Edward watched her hips for a moment, then looked at her face, watching her blush creep up, from her cheeks down her neck. Her squeals of protest changed tone, a bit of surprise replacing her anger.

It was truly a form of art, the way she arched her back as the pleasure rose. She couldn't move her hips enough to stop the pleasure that Edward was giving her as he rocked his hips against hers. Her body's exultation refused to be contained, and she curved her back as she pushed against my grasp, her pale stomach and pretty little tits arching upwards.

"Oh, you are such a talented artist," I said.

"Stop it!" she cried. "This isn't art! He's...he's..."

"He's fucking you," I volunteered.

"Make him stop!" she begged, catching my eye. "He's hurting me!"

"No he isn't," I said, turning my gaze to him. He caught my eye and smiled briefly before turning his attention back to her. We all watched for a moment as his cock drew back, then thrust deep into her wet cunt. She gasped, and I smiled.

"He doesn't like to hurt girls," I told her, watching her body bounce with his rhythm. "That's no way to treat a fellow artist. He just likes to fuck them."

She cried out, not quite forming coherent words. I watched her body move, watched the long ovals her nipples traced in the air as her breasts bounced. Her whimpers and grunts contrasted with the soft, wet sounds of her pussy taking his cock. Like all great artists, they had contradictions: Her body was eager for him even as she struggled against him, and he worked so hard to pleasure her even as he forced himself on her.

He groaned as he pressed his hips tightly against hers, forcing a moan from her lips, then caught my eye.

"Fucking girls isn't all I like to do," he said. "I like to make them cum, too."

She wrinkled her nose and glared at him. "You won't!" she panted.

"I think he will," I said. "He's good at it."

Edward looked down and watched his cock slide inside her. I followed his gaze, watching him begin to fill in the details of her pleasure. He'd settled into the rhythm that she needed, slow and deliberate, and now he pursued the minute motions that made her gasp. At first, she squealed with outrage and twisted in my grasp at every thrust, but it faded as the rhythm built.

She grew quiet, instead, as he fucked her. I listened to the soft sound of his cock sliding deep into her wet pussy, and to his quiet grunts of pleasure, but she kept determinedly silent. I wanted to hear her moan, and I wondered if she'd be determined enough to hold it in.

I leaned in close, watching her brow furrow as she struggled against her rising pleasure. If I was this close, I could always help push her over the edge.

"Doesn't it feel good, honey?" I asked.

She didn't respond, only angrily shook her head, so I continued.

"It's going to feel even better when he makes you cum," I went on. "Your sweet little pussy wants it so bad."

"No," she gasped. Her voice was soft, but I could hear in her tone that she was losing the fight against her desire. If I'd been further away, watching instead of helping, I wouldn't have heard it.

"You're already so pretty," I said. "But you'll be even prettier when you cum." I looked down at her hips. Edward moved one hand over and circled a finger around her clit, and Jenny couldn't help but moan.

"You're going to let go, and let all this pleasure out," I said. "You're going to cry out because it feels so good, and you're going to struggle because the pleasure won't let you stay still, and your pussy's going to squeeze his cock."

She looked up at me desperately, her brow furrowed. "No," she said, her tone showing me how close she was. "Please."

I leaned in close and kissed her forehead, tasting her sweat and feeling her heat. "It will be art," I said

It was, too. Her desperate resistance just meant that, when her climax arrived, it came slowly, every moment drawn out for us all to savor. She kicked out frantically as it drew close, trying to push herself beyond Edward's hips. She squealed with each thrust, a high-pitched cry of failing resistance, trying to deny her body what it desperately wanted.

We all felt it when she passed the point of no return. "Yes," I whispered, as her struggles lost all focus, and her cries of protest merged into a long wail of pleasure. I caught her gaze and held it, just as I was holding her arms, keeping her bound to the pleasure. She stared back at me with her beautiful green eyes as her back arched and the tide of her orgasm lifted her ever higher. I'd expected her to close her eyes, to be too overwhelmed by her body's exultation to see anything at all, but her eyes never left mine.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see her body arching upwards, her heels dug into the dirt and her hips pushing upward against Edward's. He was holding her hips tightly, his rhythm continuing into her climax. He groaned with pleasure, and I knew how much he'd been holding himself back so that he could be sure she got there. As I stared into her eyes, I knew it was worth it.

"Oh, Jenny," I said, watching her try to catch her breath. "That looked wonderful."

"Yes," Edward groaned.

I smiled at him. "And you sound like you're almost ready to sign your work."

"No!" Jenny gasped, still riding the last of her orgasm.

"Well, I suppose it could be anonymous," Edward panted. He looked down, trying to take in the whole picture: The pale skin of Jenny's legs as she kicked futilely, the brown of her wet bush, the way her lips opened as he slid his cock inside her. I wondered what it felt like, to be forced into being a stranger's art assistant, and have your unwilling pussy filled with his virile cock. I was as wet as she was at the thought of it, and my blood was singing for Edward to finish his work.

"Anonymous is probably best," I said, watching his pace rise as he thrust into her. "But you can still make your mark."

Jenny turned her gaze to Edward. I could still see traces of her recent climax in her motions and hear it in her voice, like a bit of paint still clinging to a brush. She looked up at him, still gasping for air and struggling weakly. I don't know what she wanted, at that point, but he held her gaze.

"Are you ready to Jackson Pollock her pussy?" I asked.

"It's not that derivative," Edward gasped. He let one hand wander across the lovely canvas of her body - from her hips, up to her breasts, and back down to her belly.

"She's going to make something new."

Jenny groaned, and I smiled. "Oh, yes," I said. "She'll be so pretty with your baby in her womb."

"No," Jenny murmured. She still couldn't take her eyes away from Edward's as his lust rose up inside her. It had been beautiful to watch Jenny's eyes as she came, and I was a sea of emotions at the thought of him staring into her eyes as he seeded her helpless pussy. I was jealous of her, and jealous of him too, at least on the surface. Beneath that, though, I was proud - I had given her a climax, and now I was going to give him one too. I was his helper, his partner in this art, and even if he stared into her eyes as he creamed her, I knew he was mine.

bumpercars
bumpercars
1,012 Followers
12