Class Project Ch. 02: Extra Credit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was getting closer. I watched him ravish her, his cock diving into her helpless cunt more and more quickly, and I could see his pace drawing to a peak. His shaft plunged into her, her wetness covering him, his balls starting to draw close. He moaned softly with each thrust, his pleasure finally taking a front seat.

"Oh yes," he groaned.

"Yes," I echoed. "I want you to seed her."

She whimpered, her eyes wide. He leaned in close and caressed her face, his fingers gentle against her temple. They stared into each other's eyes as his pace rose and his groans of pleasure grew louder. She would see him reach his climax, watch the thousand expressions that crossed his face as he filled her fertile cunt with his seed, and he would watch her move from desperate struggle to acceptance as she felt him pulsing inside her. The two of them could share that perfect moment, the only witnesses to this little bit of art.

As he drew close, he reached up, his hands sliding up Jenny's arms. I thought he wanted to hold her down himself, and I was about to let him take her when his hand brushed mine. Carefully, even as his pace grew frantic, he moved his hand up and wrapped his fingers around mine.

He didn't have to say anything, or even take his eyes away from Jenny. Even now, as his pleasure rose to its height, he thought of me. I smiled, my heart racing, and let his climax flow over me.

"Yes!" he roared. Jenny cried out, too, and their voices blended together as he came.

I could feel everything that he felt. He pressed his hips against Jenny's, burying his cock deep in her pussy as the first wave of his cum flowed into her fertile depths. He gripped us tightly, almost tightly enough to hurt, as he seeded her helpless pussy. With each wave, he pulled my hand closer, squeezing me against him. Jenny squirmed and kicked, but she faded toward stillness as she felt his cock flexing inside her and realized how futile her struggles were.

Throughout his climax, they never took their eyes off each other. Jenny watched helplessly as he cried out in pleasure, watched his lust overwhelm his features as he bred her. Edward stared back, trying to take in every detail of her pretty face as she took his load. I couldn't tell if she had been hoping for mercy until the last moment or if she just couldn't look away; I didn't know if he wanted to offer her some scant comfort or if he just wanted to watch her expression as she felt his cock pulsing inside her. All I knew was that their moment together, as he claimed her, was a kind of art that no recording could ever quite capture.

His grip on my hand loosened as he came down. I could feel the tension leaving him as he basked in his climax, his lust finally sated. But feeling his release only reminded me how desperately I needed my own.

Edward must have felt it. He looked up at me, once he was able to catch his breath.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

"Just...ready to go," I said.

He smiled, then glanced down at Jenny. He squeezed my hand one last time. I knew he wanted to rest, and keep his seed trapped inside her for as long as possible. But he kissed her forehead. Exhausted by her struggle, she could only manage to glare at him, then gasp as she felt him withdraw his softening cock.

"Alright," he said, standing and pulling his pants back up. "Let's go."

---

We snuck off into the woods, heading in the rough direction of our dorms. Edward glanced over his shoulder, watching Jenny throw her clothes back on and wander off towards the path.

"Sorry I cut that a bit short," I said.

"It's alright," he replied. "I had a good time. Did you?"

I thought about being discreet, but I'd just held a girl down for him to ravish, so secrets seemed out of place.

"Yes, but I need to get back so I can jill off."

He nodded, and a guilty look crossed his face.

I took his hand and nudged him gently. "It was really good," I said. "Don't worry about me."

"I always worry about you," he said.

I stopped. We were deep in the woods, further in than we'd gone on either of our last extracurricular trips. I glanced around, then looked at Edward.

"Would you help me, then?"

He nodded, instantly. His expression was gentle and curious. "How?"

My heart began to race. "Could you, um. Could you finger me, then?"

He smiled softly. "Sure."

I found a mossy spot in the trees nearby. I reached for my button, and found my fingers fumbling over it. Edward set a hand on my arm.

"Do you want me to...pretend to force you?"

"Yes," I whimpered.

"Alright," he said. "Say 'quilt' if you really want me to stop, okay?"

"Okay."

Before I knew what was happening, he'd scooped me up and deposited me in the moss. He pinned one wrist above my head, then reached down to unbutton my pants and pull the zipper open.

"Oh!" I gasped as his fingers slipped beneath my panties and ventured across my bush. I squirmed as he reached my wet lips.

"You poor thing," he said.

"No," I said. "Oh, you can't!"

"I think I can," he said.

He could. He could whenever he wanted, but especially now. Every bit of pent-up desire rose to the surface, drawn out by his touch. My heart raced as he touched me, and shared the pleasure I'd helped give him.

I'd been so thoroughly primed by our escapade with Jenny that I almost exploded at his touch. He didn't hesitate, his fingers sliding into me, stroking me as his thumb pressed against my clit. I loved it when he was gentle with me, but I didn't need gentleness now, and I was grateful that he could tell. I pressed my hand against his chest, playing the role of victim. I couldn't move him at all, and my helplessness pushed me higher.

"Oh god," I moaned. "Oh, fuck. No!"

"Yes," he whispered. "You need this."

I squirmed in his grasp, my climax already approaching. He leaned in and kissed my forehead. I felt his desire to possess, still smoldering even after claiming Jenny. But beneath it I felt the tenderness he showed me when we'd kissed. I got to have both sides of him, whenever I wanted.

I came apart in his arms. The pleasure was bright and sharp, like a string of firecrackers finally going off. It burst through me and I arched my back, my fingers grasping for him and my cunt squeezing his hand.

I collapsed back, gasping. He let go of my wrist, but instead of helping me up he lay down next to me. As I worked on catching my breath, he curled around me.

I pressed myself against him, giving myself a moment to do nothing but be held.

"You know we can't stay like this, right?" I asked eventually.

"Yeah," he said. He paused, then pressed his head against mine. "Do you want to stay with me tonight?"

I smiled, although he couldn't see it, and squeezed his arm. "That sounds nice."

---

I sent the video to Professor Connor the next day. It was another couple of weeks, though, before she called us into her office.

"Have a seat," she said. "And close the door."

Once the door had clicked shut, she smiled conspiratorially.

"Well, let me start by thanking you," she said. "Your last video was quite enjoyable."

"We enjoyed making it," I said, glancing at Edward.

"I could tell," she said. "But, I do have some bad news. Jenny is still cheating in her classes."

"I...don't think we can guarantee our results," Edward said.

Professor Connor shrugged. "Maybe not academically," she said.

I figured out what she meant before Edward did. "You mean Jenny's pregnant?"

"She's taking next semester off, so I think so," Professor Connor replied. "She's going to come back, though. Maybe she'll have learned something about proper academic behavior by then."

Edward squeezed my hand. Nothing excited him quite like the knowledge that he'd impregnated one of our unwilling partners, and I knew that Jenny's newly-complicated life meant an especially passionate night for Edward and I.

"We can hope," I said. "Do, um. Do you have any more prospects for us?"

"Look at you, miss eager beaver," Professor Connor grinned. "There may be one soon. I think one of my TAs is taking money to pass people. If so, I'll want you to handle her. Other than her it's just boy cheaters, and they get expelled instead of raped."

"I couldn't get them pregnant anyway," Edward admitted.

"What you do is plenty," she noted. "I'll let you know about my TA. In the meantime, keep up your good work in my class. "

"Yes," I agreed. I could feel my own excitement starting to build. "You can trust us."

"Oh, I know I can trust you," Professor Connor noted. "I've got your recordings to make sure of that."

Edward narrowed his eyes. I forced myself to smile, though, and gave his hand a reassuring squeeze.

"Is there anything else, professor?" I asked.

"Nope," she said. "Have a good evening."

---

"Why is she making threats like that?" Edward asked.

"Covering her ass, I think," I replied. "Don't worry, though. I have some security of our own."

"Hopefully it won't come to that."

"We'll see."

Edward nodded. Then, as we stepped out of the building, he wrapped an arm around my waist.

"So, do you want to go back to my room? Or maybe go into the woods?"

My heart raced. It was still warm enough out, and the forest's reputation was probably enough to keep anyone else away.

"The woods," I breathed. "And pretend I'm Jenny."

Edward smiled and gave me a squeeze. "Whatever you'd like."

---

I want to thank Sylvidoll for her editorial input.


12