Class Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, Roxie," he said hoarsely.

"Yeah, sorry," she said and came back to the pillow to cuddle with him. "That wasn't exactly making love, I know."

"Woah, no," he said. "No it wasn't. So why did you do it like that."

"Because that's what you needed now. I think. To just cum."

"Yeah?" he said with a lazy smile. "So what do I need next?"

She was laying next to him, propped up by one elbow. He caressed the side of her arm with the back of his hand.

"I think you need to sleep some more," she said gently. "You're not flying out today, are you?"

"No," he said and yawned. "But what about you?"

"I'm not flying out today, either," she said.

It wasn't what he had asked, but he didn't ask again. He turned towards her, pressing his forehead against her chest. She slid her elbow down to let her arm pillow his head and held him closer. He listened to the rhythm of her breathing and fell asleep again.

—#—#—#—#—#—

When he woke up again she was gone. He was heartbroken for an awful five minutes, searching the suite for her, before he found her note. It stated she'd gone to her room to wash up and then to meet a few of their former classmates, having missed the reunion. It included her phone number and he was dialing it almost before he was conscious he did.

She answered, oddly formally. When he muttered his greeting her tone changed immediately.

"Oh, hi, you!" she said brightly. "So this is your number. Mind if I save it?"

"No, of course," he said, stunned. "I definitely want you to have my number. I want..."

And then he trailed off. He didn't know what he wanted, what he had any business wanting, and if he had anything at all to give her.

"You want me to come back over and make love with you now?" she asked with a smile in her voice.

"Yes, definitely," he said and couldn't help smiling. It felt weird to smile. Like it had been years since his face had been contorted like this. It couldn't have been that long, his kids always made him smile after all, but something in her made her genuinely happy in a very different way.

"Okay, I will," she said. "I'll be there in an hour. Guess you'd better eat breakfast so you'll have enough energy, or what?"

And with that she ended the call. He ordered breakfast from room service, took a shower and shaved. He was nervous and unsure of himself and still noticeably hungover. He kept remembering the blowjob Roxie had given him earlier and it got him hard every time. He tried to not think about it, he knew they were going to do it but it would be embarrassing to be waiting with his dick pointing up when she came in. He was a middle aged man after all and not a teenager.

His hands were sweaty. He wondered what it was that made him so nervous. They had been together countless times, and he remembered every inch of her body. He had no doubt they could make it work, and quite beautifully at that. He had never really been insecure when it came to making love, he had a natural knack for it and his penis had never failed him, but now he really was nervous.

Roxie knocked on his door an hour later, smiling and stunning in her summer dress. He smiled back, and she looked at him evaluatively and hugged him.

"How are you feeling?" she asked. "Got some sleep and breakfast?"

"Yeah. Better. Thank you," he managed.

"So, how hungover are you exactly?" she asked with a grin. "Will you drop dead if I want you to fuck me hard?"

He chortled although his heart skipped a beat. "I just might," he said.

"Yeah? We'll start slow, then," she teased.

She walked into the living area of his suite and set her bag on the table. She looked back at him and her grin grew wider.

"Really, I feel like I should've bought you flowers or something," she said. "You look terrified. Don't worry, I won't force you."

He didn't know what to say. All his wits seemed to have vanished. Roxie lifted one of her legs, crossed it in front of her and opened the strap to get her heels off. Then the other. She walked up to him and took his face in her hands.

"We don't have to, you know," she said in a friendly manner. "So just say no."

He didn't say anything. His heart was thumping in his chest.

She kissed him, starting slowly but accelerating fast. He let his hands slide on her narrow back, she was so warm and slender. She was pulling on his shirt, lifting it over his head, going for his trousers next. He wanted to keep up and unzipped her dress at the back, sliding its straps off her shoulders, letting it drop to the ground and pool around her ankles.

"You're so beautiful," he said hoarsely and stepped back a step to look at her. She wasn't interested in being watched, she followed him and pushed his trousers down. He kissed her, wrapping his arms around her, and when she leaned into him he lifted her off the ground. He set her back down to change his grip, then lifted her up again, holding her under her buttocks. She wrapped her legs around his waist and let him carry her.

He carried her to the bedroom, kissing her neck and shoulder. He was hard again and she didn't seem to mind, she was grinding against him while she was hanging on to his shoulders, one hand in his hair. She was light in his arms but somehow substantial, she had gravity that exceeded her weight.

He let her down slowly and took to kissing her again. Her hands roamed his back, she started to push his boxers down, first with her hand and then with her feet. He barely had time to slip his hand down to rescue his prick and bend it out of the way before she pushed them down forcefully. Oh, gawd. She was in a hurry now.

Something in her haste sparked a response in him, and he got rid of her underwear as quickly but taking more care. And then he stopped cooperating, he pinned her body down with his and started to kiss her skin very slowly. His body remembered hers, he found all the places that made her moan. He went down on her, and now he really had to use some force to get her to stay still and let him do it. She was so turned on already it was almost ridiculous, and it made him feel better about his juvenile erection. It seemed fair to say the attraction was mutual.

She came, pulling his hair and spasming wildly. He let her descend and then made her rise again, once, twice, and after the third one he took pity on her and let her come down. He was pleased with himself, it was obvious he still had it with her, and her eager response to everything he did was really flattering. She still came like a rocket and had the ability to have multiple orgasms, and he loved her for it, absolutely loved her. He kissed back up her body, licked the sweat off her abdomen, kissed her breasts going by. He reached her neck and kissed it. She let out a small moan and he smiled at her.

They kissed slowly. He knew she could taste herself on him but that she didn't mind. She slid her hands down his back, caressed his ass, nudged him closer. He didn't have to ask, he was fully compatible with her now, and he aligned himself and started to push in slowly. Her breathing was uneven, she was still so high. He took his time, letting her get used to him inside her. And maybe it was as much for him as it was for her, because she felt amazing surrounding him, allowing him in, and he was really very aroused.

"Ah, Roxie," he breathed when he got all the way into her hot pressure. She made a small sound and rocked her hips against his. He started moving, and after cautiously testing to see if he was going to cum abruptly and explosively like the teenager he felt like he picked up the speed. Nice, long strokes, feeling her up, kissing her. She was answering his movements.

"So would you, honey," she gasped into his ear.

"Would I what," he asked, his breath on her neck. He was sweating already, he felt a bead dropping from his forehead into her hair.

"Would you fuck me hard?" she asked and he lifted his head to see her. Her eyes were twinkling and she smiled, lifting her hips to him sharper, faster, more demanding.

"Oh, baby," he said, surprised but tempted. "I will."

He picked up the speed and started thrusting harder. They made a delicious wet slapping sound where their bodies met. Roxie was panting and moving to meet him, and for a while they managed to do it together, it was fast but they had the same rhythm. It felt absolutely amazing, all her soft, wet, welcoming heat, and he slammed into her again and again. Roxie tensed up under her and clasped tightly around his shaft, pulsing in rapid sequence, and he was really surprised he didn't cum with her. He slowed down again, letting her get through it.

"Like that?" he whispered into her ear. He loved the small sweaty curl of hair beside her ear.

"Just like that," she whispered. "Don't stop."

"You want more?" he asked, just to make sure.

"I do," she answered. "Just give it to me."

"Okay, your wish is my command," he said. "You ready for it?"

She nodded.

"Turn around, I need more leverage," he said and pulled slowly out of her. "Or are your knees too weak?"

"Not yet," she said and smiled impishly. "But I'm hoping they will be soon."

She turned on her stomach and pushed her ass up from the bed, slowly rising to his crotch.

"Oh my fucking God, Roxie," he sighed and sank into her depths slowly.

He took hold of her hips, adjusted the position of his knees and pushed a couple of times to test it out. She braced herself against the mattress and he could feel her thighs quivering against his.

"Okay, honey," he said in a low voice that was so full of raw lust he nearly didn't recognize it as his own. "Here goes. Tell me if I hurt you."

He started thrusting into her. His cock felt like a weapon, hard and unrelenting, he stabbed her with it again and again. His tempo got faster and faster. He stopped slowing down towards the end of his thrust, he pounded her, letting himself bounce back from her ass. His balls were slapping against her labia with a wet sound, with almost enough velocity to hurt him, but at the same time it filled him with crazy longing. It was perversely liberating. He felt his aggression kick in and mingle with his lust. Unleashing this barely controlled raw energy felt like it was tearing something open deep inside him.

He let out a low growling sound and held her hips so hard his knuckles turned white. He was afraid he'd push her off her knees and it would mess up the rhythm, because as furious as it was he had a rhythm now. He could feel orgasm building inside him, he imagined sperm churning inside his balls, getting ready to explode. His sweat ran down his chest into his pubic hair, mixing with all the juices flowing out of her and her sweat. He couldn't keep this up another second, he was going to lose it, he was going to die, his heart beat a fast and thunderous staccato in his chest.

He pushed her so hard he really did push her over, off from her knees and down on her stomach, but now he was cumming, he surged inside her and gushed jet after jet of cum deep inside her. And she was cumming with him, she convulsed and bucked with so much force he had to really fight to stay inside her. He kept his hold of her hips and fell face down on top of her, furiously curling his back to keep his aching, jerking cock deep inside her.

For a few minutes they were just a pile of sweaty, panting meat. His mouth was full of her hair. He was a little to her right, his right hand still under her hip, his dick still inside her.

He waited to see if he would die. He didn't remember ever cumming this hard. He felt overwhelmed and dazed and so languid he couldn't move a muscle.

"So," he murmured finally. "Like that?"

"Yeah, Brandon, like that," she said and her voice was just as weak and spent as his. "Just like that. I was hoping you'd have that in you."

"I'm glad I met your expectations," he said dryly. "But yeah. I don't think I've ever cum like that."

She laughed quietly.

"Is that how you want it?" he asked and tried to blow her hair out of his mouth. "Because we didn't use to be like that."

"It was how I wanted it now," she said. "Does it bother you?"

"No, I was just wondering. If it was good for you before."

"You know it was," she said. "We were always good together. And I still like to make love, you know, slow and loving and all that. But sometimes I just need a good hard fuck. And I'm single now and it's been awhile. So yeah. I'm glad you played along."

"Oh," he said. He didn't know what else to say. She moved a little and he pressed closer, still not wanting to come out. She reached for his left hand, the one that wasn't pinned down under her, and moved it to her lips. Kissed it.

"You did really well," she said gently. "Don't worry."

But he did worry. Now that she'd verbalized it he realized how vulnerable he felt all of a sudden. Like fucking her like that had stripped his skin off and now he was more than naked, he was transparent.

He didn't know what he worried about exactly. He knew he was able to adjust to his partner and make it work. He knew he had satisfied her now and back when they had been together. He knew he was capable of meeting someone on an emotional level, capable of loving, capable of forming lasting relationships. Despite all the shit between him and Shirley right now he did know all that beyond doubt.

He pushed Shirley out of his mind once more. He definitely didn't want to think about her right now.

"Are you okay?" she asked. She noticed, of course she'd notice, it felt good and bad at the same time for her to be able to read him like this.

"Can you just hold me?" he asked. He was ashamed of the feeling in his voice, how blatantly needy he was now, but she just rolled around and pulled him into her arms. He slipped out of her but that couldn't be helped now, and he really needed some reassurance.

"It will get better," she said and stroked his hair. "You'll be alright."

"I know," he said.

She held him and it felt so right. Everything in the world felt right when he was this close to her, her hand in his hair, caressing him slowly.

"Roxie?" he mumbled to her neck. "What is this? What are we?"

"Feels good, huh?" she answered and kissed the top of his head. "This is called afterglow. Okay, okay, no joking. Sorry. I know you're quite frail now, I shouldn't tease you. You've just made me so happy. Let me see. We're friends, I think. Friends that used to be lovers. I think we still go together really well, don't you?"

"Why did we break up?" he asked. "How can one walk away from something like this?"

She sighed a little. "Well. I think we were in so much of a hurry to get to do everything in life. To conquer the world. And we weren't in the same city. It's really hard to have long distance relationships when you're young and horny and there's all these opportunities you bump into every day. Your career took off before mine and I just thought I'd better let you go before you would break free by force. I didn't want to try to cling on to your feet when you were taking flight."

"Is that how it went down?" he asked.

"It is from where I was," she said. "And I still think it was the right decision. Because it was a beautiful relationship and it was a beautiful breakup. Think about it, we managed to let go without all this nasty shit you're going through right now, and I did with Fred. It was just perfect."

"But I still love you", he said.

It stunned both of them into silence for a minute. He hadn't planned on saying it, hadn't even realized he felt that way, he just opened his mouth and there it was. He waited for her to react but she didn't, and finally he tilted his head cautiously to see her eyes. She looked at him nicely and reached to kiss him.

"Yeah," she said. "Love doesn't just end like that. It takes a lot of hate to let go of love like ours. Hate like you've got now for Shirley, right? We never did that. We never did the hate."

"But do you love me?" he asked, still looking at her eyes. He was being a total clingy bitch now and he wasn't even ashamed. This was just too important.

"I love you, Brandon," she said gently. "Don't worry. It's all good. We're good. You're gonna be okay."

He realized she still hadn't answered him.

"But what do we do now?" he asked. "I don't want you to ever let me go."

She sighed and pulled his head back to her neck. "Oh, baby," she said. "Listen. I'm your friend. I think you're aware of how significant that is. I don't have that many people who have known me before my name was trademarked so I don't have to second guess their motivation. I don't think you do, either. It's important. I know I can trust you and I know you know me for me, not the institution I've become, and that you love me for who I really am. It's way more important than having sex with you. So if you can't do both and I have to choose then I just want to be your friend.

"That being said, I don't mind having sex with you. I just don't want to try and make a traditional relationship out of it. Not that it would be very practical anyway, because besides both being fucking busy we live on different coasts. There's a whole continent between us. And your kids live on the west coast and mine lives on the east coast, so that's how it will be. You know that.

"But we can meet whenever we have time. We can keep in contact. That's something I've regretted, that I didn't keep in touch with you. Although I don't know if it would've been possible. Maybe we would've lost the love if we had to witness each other's relationships and marriages. I'm hoping we can do it now, though, because if you meet someone I will be happy for you. I just hope you'll stay my friend through it all."

He thought about her words. There was a certain logic to it. And it sounded like she had given it some thought.

"Roxie?" he said.

"Mmh," she answered.

"I will be fucking jealous if you meet someone else."

She laughed quietly. "Big talk from someone who isn't divorced yet."

"Yeah, fair point," he said. "I'm not like...demanding anything, don't be alarmed. I just feel really clingy. I'm sorry."

"It's alright," she said. "I've got you."

"What about tomorrow?" he asked.

"What about it?"

"We're both flying out tomorrow, aren't we."

"Yeah, I believe we are."

He was quiet for a while before asking, with a very small voice, "Will you take me with you?"

She thought for a minute, still messing with his hair.

"You know it will make it public," she said. "Are you up for it? Do you think it'll affect your divorce?"

"I don't know," he said. "I just really can't let you go."

"Okay, don't worry," she said and hugged him closer, her slender arms surrounding him. "I'll take you home with me. I'll take care of you for as long as you need me to."

He sighed and relaxed. He could feel something unclenching inside him. He knew he was being childish and whiny and clingy, but she received it with such grace that he felt he could express his need and try to get over it. It was such an unusual feeling that had been missing for such a long time that it took him the best part of the day to be able to name it.

He wasn't lonely anymore.

—#—#—#—#—#—

Four months later

October 2006, New York

This was a pretentious party. Brandon was standing by the bar, sipping his drink and looking across the crowd to where Roxanne was talking with a group of important looking people. He knew this game well enough; there'd be the ones with the money, the ones with the influence, the ones trying to latch on to either one, and there'd be the stars of the day. It reminded him a little of sharks circling their prey, looking for an in while checking each other out to see who was the bigger predator.

He was well used to being sucked up to or hit on or being the one to make decisions on who sank and who swam. He was usually the star in events like this. To be honest he was the star here as well, he was too famous to be anonymous anywhere anymore. But this event didn't revolve around him, he was here just as her...