All Comments on 'Class Reunion'

by haremgirl

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
Wahoos1000Wahoos1000over 18 years ago
Sexy, stimulating, arrousing and extremely .....

.... well written. Thank you so much for your incredible stories. I've added you to my favorites list and can't wait to read your next submission!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Lovely

Great. Stimuulating. Please do more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hot

I love to attend a reunion like that!

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
More Please

I love your writting. You are incredibly talented. Please don't leave Terri and Brian's story here...

NikiiBabieNikiiBabieover 18 years ago
Excellent!

Very warm and sweet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
eh.

I've never heard of a girl coming by GIVING head... The story was good up to there though. Try to keep it a little more realistic.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 18 years ago
Oh, so nice!

Not a race to cum. Not a forever tease. A willing agreement between to people who have been hot for each other for a long time.

Well done!

MelodyMelodyover 18 years ago
Good work

Great story, thanks for posting it. Really enjoy all of your stories, hot and spicy just like I like them, but so far I've only read the ones where there's a small mention of spanking, hope to read one of yours soon that includes this.

Message to eh....just cuz you've never heard of something doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I know of what she speaks as I've experienced it as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
more please...

please continue thier story...your writing is fantastic, and your plot lines amazing...please don't leave them here.. i want them to end up together forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Romantic Get Together

This is a wonderful story of romance and good, old fashioned sex. We all remember certain people from our youth that we have had fantasies about. This story captures that idea in a relatively plausible way. Well written! Please continue this story.

Hooterhunter

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
VERY VERY HOT

I absolutely loved this story. I must admit, this is one of my fantasies too. Please don't stop writing. This story and along with your other novels definitely make you my favourite writer! =)

-crissy-

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
just too gud...

This attempt is truly amazing...absolutly luved it.. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I want to see the next chapter!

I agree with the previous comment--perfect pacing. No rush to come, but no mind-numbing pace either. Well written! More, more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
love it as always

love your stories, just for the person who said they never heard of a girl cumming while giving head, i have several times. now you've heard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Applause & KUDO's Author

You liked them and so did we. From that came a strong arousing story of what now could be.

Authoress - you are appreciated - Again! With Very High Regard

SimonBrookeSimonBrookeover 17 years ago
Well, that certainly worked!

In terms of pure eroticism, that was about the most erotic story I've read for a long time. I'd have liked a little more character development, but that might well have made it less sexy. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot , but incomplete and flawed

I agree withe the other commentators who thought this was a very hot story. But, like Brian's novel it's only the introduction to a much longer story. It should continue, and not just with sex in the pool. It needs conflict. What's the impact of this budding relationship on Brian's other relationships? Are both of them 100% heterosexual, or are there other orientations in their lives?

Now for the slight flaw. It's in the order in which Brian undresses. Nobody can take off their underpants before taking off their pants first. And, it's very difficult to take off long pants before you take off your shoes. Haremgirl, pay attention to details. They make the story believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

love it :]

RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 14 years ago
Very, very good

A well-written, very steamy story. I loved the verbal teasing between the two characters. Very sexy dialogue. Excellent in all respects.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

You must write some more stories like this!

MenssanaMenssanaover 13 years ago
Great story

I loved this story, believeable, well paced, erotic, great detail from both perspectives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loved it!

What Ross said...

Loved the sexy teasing dialogue. I was intrigued and completely drawn in by the story. Very hot <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I would read that book - all the chapters

The pool, the stairs, the yard, the hammock (just assuming one is there)....

The basis for a good read!

maddictmaddictover 10 years ago
quite

how convenient. i am going to enjoy all of your stories.

Lobosolo51Lobosolo51about 1 year ago

I've now read two of your stories and I love your writing style - hot and well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous