All Comments on 'Classic Tunes'

by Ann Douglas

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwen9 months ago

An excellent addition to the older woman/younger man genre. Very well written, Ann. Well done. 5 stars.

SequoiaSempervirensSequoiaSempervirens9 months ago

Excellent! I enjoy all your stories. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Another excellent story written in your own inimitable style. 5*

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy9 months ago

A real golden oldie!

5

DSolomonDDSolomonD9 months ago

Classics never go out of style.

Thank you

5*

SWT3SWT39 months ago

Always a pleasure.

Ravey19Ravey199 months ago

Well, an interesting story, not a romance but a good short story in the correct category. Has the potential for further instalments but I don't think you like doing that. Definitely a 5.

HeelGuy9800HeelGuy98009 months ago

And Ann Douglas like this story is a classic, love your story telling.

gunmakergunmaker9 months ago

Brings back beautiful memories. A 5!

ender2k2kender2k2k9 months ago

Great fun. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very happy to find this gem on the Mature Playlist. It is always a pleasure sharing your fantasies. I appreciate your mature female perspective..

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story. Well written! 5

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Artfully written, a good fantasy for any of us over the age of???????

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very good story written - portraying well the emotional interaction of the characters.

The only thing that disturbed my reading was that I don't get the math to work out well. initially (and at the end) I'm told Bobby is twenty years old, but that doesn't in general seem to go quite well with all the reminiscing of the past they do and with other age/time references: His aunt died "a few months after his nineteenth birthday. After that, Cora didn't come around as much and Bobby finally lost track of her". So it not that long since he last saw her, but still, now shortly thereafter: "Look at you all grown". (And Bobby had no idea that Mr. Davenport had been gone "over a year now", but getting 21 in a month, that could possibly be correct).

Cora being 54, but Bobby photographed her when he was 16 and she was then in her "forties". And she comes forward with the picture "I have something of yours, from long ago," Cora said. "I'm not sure why I saved it all this time." Sounds like a generation ago.

Although internet had started to spread into citizens private lives in 1998, did we really think then that we were already living in "the age of the Internet"?

Being less specific about their ages and/or the month/year the story is set in, or setting things straight, would have avoided "noise" like this.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Another insightful and well written story .Thanks!

OldbutboldOldbutbold9 months ago
5 stars

The 1st of your stories i have found under your penmanship , but will not be the last .

Well written ,straight to the point and not 5 or 6 pages of repetitions , easy story to follow not to many people , confusing readers about who is who , who did what , when and how etc .

Many thanks for time you give to write for us your readers .

Take Care all the best

Tyrone (Tye )

oldpantythiefoldpantythief9 months ago

It was nice that they didn't get hung up on the age difference thing like they might have if it was more of a romance story. This was just two people reconnecting and finding out that 'age is a relative thing' as Cora said. Well done but not over done. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You really know how to write well and move the story along at a good pace. The story itself was very erotic and had very likable characters. Five stars.

eljaybeljayb9 months ago

As always, a delightful tale

As an 832 year old guy I can attest to the fact that age does not lessen desire nor take away pleasure, it slow me down but I still get to enjoy good lovemaking as much as ever

rnebularrnebular9 months ago

As always, Ann delivers a great little sexy tale. Cora is my kind of woman, confident and knows how to enjoy herself. Thanks for sharing with us!

Rnebular

paulsubpaulsub8 months ago

I loved the way the young man discovered that age is really just a perspective.

Her desire and attraction to a younger man also demonstrated sexual attraction crosses the years!

OnlyJuan4OnlyJuan48 months ago

I’ve been a fan of yours, Ann, for a long time. Like the rest of the body of your work, this story doesn’t disappoint in your ability to create vivid mental pictures of the events you describe. Not only do your stories like this one appeal to the 20 year old in all of us, it makes one wonder how much of Ann Douglas is in Cora?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Yup, the British invasion changed music, hairstyles, and dress seemingly overnight. My best friend's older brother began taking his girlfriend upstairs about then. We caught them one day when school was let out early. Boy, was she embarrassed. I felt sorry for her. We kept our mouth's shut and, in exchange, his brother told us all about it and showed us Polaroids of her. It was like catnip to us. Great little story, Ann.

weatherman70weatherman708 months ago

your story brought back memories of my first time with and older woman. Great story.

Blue90aBlue90a8 months ago

I enjoyed the story very much. It developed smoothly and unfolded naturally.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I just love the way you write been following you writing for a while now thank you so much for doing what you do and love.

Ynotnow69Ynotnow698 months ago

I love your characters. They have depth and real emotions. I wish I had a sexy family friend when I was young. Love to live through your imagination. thanks

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoes8 months ago

A good read, Ann, but I had the same problem as Anonymous did with the 54 and then 50 and trying to make sense of the chronology. Nonetheless, I gave you the full 5 stars. I don't know if you have someone to read your stories before you post them, but it would help to avoid the time frame issues. You have a good number of fans here who might be willing to preread if you don't have anyone in the neighborhood who can do that for you. Ask some of your long-time readers.

Ann DouglasAnn Douglas8 months agoAuthor

I owe my readers an apology. In posting Classic Tunes last week, I mistakenly posted an earlier copy, one which contained the confusing age discrepancy that was noted in two comments. While it didn't change the story, it was a mistake I shouldn't made. While I hardly think anyone is going to go back and reread it, I've reposted the correct final copy because not to would just bother the hell out of me. Again, I apologize.

Ann

Aoife_from_UlsterAoife_from_Ulster8 months ago

This is the first of your stories I have read and I shall share, I will be reading many more.

I love how you took us on a nostalgic ride and weaved the character build, the connection, and the emotions. A wonderful story about life, love, and just good fun. I truly loved the interaction and the pace. Wonderfully done Ann 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Crusader235Crusader2358 months ago

Wonderful story, gotta love mature female loving, and teaching a younger male. Young men need good guidence. Five stars.

chytownchytown7 months ago

*****Great piece of storytelling. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I really enjoy the "mature" storytelling. You are an excellent wordsmith. If you can see your way, please write more and more often. Many stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

#9. I’m a classic. Best line “I want to see your cock.” Still rolling through your stories.

Bluefox

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnn Douglas@Ann Douglas
I'm an average wife and mother, well, maybe not so average, who likes to write Erotica. I'm not a professional writer. In fact, until I tried writing my first story in the early 90s, I hadn't written anything longer than a letter since high school 20 years before. I like ...

SIMILAR Stories