Classic Tunes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I ..." Bobby said hesitantly, "I didn't realize she'd told you that part."

"Honey, we told each other everything," Cora grinned.

Bobby blushed.

"Well, at least she didn't tell my parents," Bobby pointed out. "Mom would've totally flipped. Eighteen or not, she'd have grounded me for the rest of the summer."

"That sounds like your mother," Cora said. "It always amazed me how two sisters could be so unalike. Nina always so effervescent, the life of any party, while Darlene seemed to go out of her way to be a wet blanket. I half expected her to wind up in a convent, but luckily that didn't happen, otherwise you wouldn't be here."

"God's loss was my gain, I guess," Bobby quipped as he took another sip of coffee.

"The girl that night, that was Penny Wallace, right?" Cora asked.

Trying hard not to smile too much as he pictured her naked body in his mind, Bobby nodded his head yes.

"A bit of a party girl, as I remember," Cora said.

"Penny was a nice girl," Bobby instantly said, coming to her defense even though he hadn't seen her since that summer.

"I didn't mean to imply otherwise," Cora replied, realizing that Bobby had taken the observation the wrong way. "When we were your age, both your aunt and I were called both party girls and sometimes worse, we never let it bother us, though. And I certainly would be the last to condemn a girl for going to bed with a guy she liked. That's more the purview of those hypocrites over at Saint Rita's."

Or his mom's, Bobby had to think. Five years younger than her sister, Darlene Ferguson had gotten married at eighteen to the first man who had asked. Nina, on the other hand, never married, but despite that never seemed to lack for male companionship -- something this mother often commented on derogatorily.

They recounted a few more stories about Nina, with Cora relating a couple of escapades that Bobby hadn't heard before. He'd known his aunt had some wild adventures, but a few of the older woman's tales were beyond anything he'd imagined.

"You know, Bobby, I shared these stories with you because Nina would've wanted you to know about her life before you were born. The truth, not whatever sanitized version your mother might give you," Cora said as she finished her narrative.

"I appreciate that," Bobby said, adding that he could probably listen to the adventures of the two of them all night, but it was already past midnight and he really should be going.

He was about to get up from the couch when Cora laid a hand on his arm, asking him to stay a few more minutes. She said she had something for him. Before he could ask what, she was off the couch and headed into the bedroom.

When Cora emerged a few minutes later, she had a small blue envelope in her hand. As she sat back on the couch, Bobby could see that there was no writing on it, nor was it sealed.

"I believe this is yours," Cora said as she held the envelope out to him. "I'm not sure why I saved it all this time, but talking about the past, it got me thinking that perhaps you might like it back."

Bobby had no clue as to what the envelope might contain, but as he opened it, he saw a small, three by three heavy paper square. Taking it out, he realized that it was an old polaroid photo, one that, when he turned it over, caused his face to pale with shock.

"Holy shit!" he cried under his breath.

There in the photo, was the woman sitting beside him, standing topless in her bedroom with only a bath towel wrapped around her waist. Her face was partially obscured as she looked into the vanity mirror, but one of the breasts that Bobby had so often admired was partially visible.

"That is your photo, correct?" Cora asked.

Bobby was too stunned to speak. It was his picture, taken with the instant camera he'd gotten for his sixteenth birthday. That was the summer his parents had left him with Nina while they went on a ten-day cruise. Due to circumstances Bobby couldn't remember the details of, he had to spend one of those weekends with Cora instead. Happenstance had put him in a position to take the photo and, even though he felt a little guilty about it afterward, it hadn't been enough to make him tear it up.

"You did take that picture, didn't you?" Cora repeated.

"Yes," he admitted. "How did you..."

"Nina gave it to me," Cora explained. "She found it in your pants pocket when she was doing the wash."

'So that's what happened to it,' Bobby thought, recalling his frantic search for it at the time and the fear that someone else might find it. Much to his relief, no one had -- or so he'd thought.

"I have to say, Nina was quite upset about it," Cora said.

"She never said anything to me," Bobby stated.

"That's because I convinced her not to," Cora replied.

"I don't understand," Bobby said.

"I pointed out to her that she'd have had more reason to be concerned if you weren't trying to see naked boobs," Cora grinned.

Again Bobby blushed.

"But why'd you keep it?" he asked.

"You remember what I said earlier, about girls only getting upset when boys stopped looking?" she asked. "Well, I liked being reminded that, even nearing fifty, boys still looked."

Bobby again looked down at the photo in his hand, recalling once more the night he'd taken it.

"I'm curious: did you ever show that photo to any of your friends?" Cora asked.

"Of course not, that would've been a ..." Bobby started to say, but hesitated as he realized how ridiculous his next words would've been.

"... invasion of privacy." Cora said, completing his thought for him. "Was that what you were going to say?"

"I was sixteen," Bobby pointed out. "Sixteen year olds do stupid things."

"That's true," Cora agreed. "But you know, older people sometimes do stupid things too."

Bobby asked what she meant.

"Well, even before I saw that photo, I wasn't blind to the fact that you were fascinated by my boobs," Cora said, "and, as I said, I liked the attention. So much so that I sometimes went out of my way to let you get a good look at them. So in a way, I might have even encouraged you to take that picture. In fact, if I'd known about the camera, I might even have posed for it better."

"You're kidding," Bobby said, thinking just that, but then realized she was serious.

"Why didn't you go to the after performance party?" Cora asked, abruptly changing the subject.

"I just didn't feel like it," Bobby replied.

"That's surprising, because I know how some of those parties go," Cora said. "It's almost a given that guys in the band can get laid if they want to, and I don't recall you mentioning a girlfriend."

Bobby just shrugged.

"You do still like girls, right?" Cora asked, thinking a lot could change in two years.

"I still like girls," Bobby strongly replied, catching the drift of her question.

"Well, what was it then?" Cora went on. "Were you put off by the fact that most of the women at the performance were older?"

"No," Bobby said, although his tone wasn't that convincing.

"You shouldn't be, you know," Cora stated, "because age is really a relative thing. Some people are old in their twenties, while others are still young at twice that age."

Bobby wasn't sure if she meant the comparison directly, but that statement definitely described his mother and aunt. And by extension, since they held similar views of life , Cora as well.

"Do you think I'm too old, Bobby?" she asked, almost as if she could hear his thoughts.

"No, of course not," Bobby replied, this time more convincingly.

"I ask because I'm curious whether you were still interested in seeing my boobs," she said. "I mean, you looked at them when I first turned around at the lounge, but that could've been just a reflex action."

"I..." he stammered, again feeling a bit embarrassed.

"Because, if you were still interested, I'd be happy to show them to you," she added. "I mean, you're certainly not a teenager anymore, so why not?"

'This has to be a practical joke,' Bobby thought, remembering that both Cora and his aunt had been notorious for them. But if it was, he couldn't see the punch line.

Then, before he could give his response, Cora took matters in hand, quite literally. Undoing the buttons of her blouse, she allowed it to fall open, revealing that she had only an open shelf bra beneath it, one that supported, but didn't conceal, her ample breasts.

"Holy shit!" Bobby again exclaimed, this time much louder as the rounded mounds came into view, their thick nipples standing erect.

The photo in his hand had been taken at a distance, in poor light, and had only captured one of her mounds. As such, it didn't do justice to the incredible beauty of the breasts now hanging less than a foot away -- close enough to reach out and touch if he wanted to.

And part of him desperately wanted to, although the rest was too shocked to move.

"So what do you think, do the girls still have it?" Cora asked.

"Oh yeah," Bobby heard a voice say, only realizing a moment later that it had been his own.

"Would you like to feel them?" she asked.

"I don't know if I should," Bobby replied, still trying to accept this was really happening.

"Oh come on, that's what they're there for," Cora said, slipping a hand under each mound and lifting them a bit higher. "I've been told they feel rather nice. I tend to agree, but I'm probably a bit prejudiced in that regard."

Without conscious thought, Bobby reached and cupped the center of each large mound, his palms pressing against the erect tips.

"They do feel nice, don't they?" Cora reiterated, her tone making it more a statement of fact than a question.

Bobby had to agree. Soft and natural were the first descriptions that came to mind, the opposite of those belonging to a large breasted girl he'd met at a party some months back. Her visually impressive mounds had been store bought and felt nothing like Cora's.

A long minute passed, during which Cora encouraged him to feel them some more, an offer he couldn't resist. Now that he knew what they looked and felt like, the next obvious question seemed to be what might they taste like? The more he thought about it, the more the thick nubs seemed to draw him to them. Cora's next question, however, broke that train of thought.

"Well, now that I've shown you mine, how about you show me yours?" Cora said.

"Excuse me?" Bobby said.

"Come on, I know you must've played doctor growing up," Cora said. "I've shown you mine, now you show me yours. That's how the game is played."

"I never played doctor," Bobby responded in a regretful tone.

"I want to see your cock," Cora then firmly stated, wanting to be sure there was no mistaking what she was talking about.

"My cock?" Bobby repeated.

"It's only fair, don't you think?" Cora asked.

She'd said it with such confidence that Bobby wouldn't have imagined that she actually felt quite the opposite. Part of her couldn't believe what she'd just done, especially not with Nina's nephew. Yet, ironically enough, it had been a memory of her absent friend that had prompted her to do so.

When Nina had initially told her about coming across the two teens in her bed, Cora's curiosity led her to ask what Bobby had looked like naked -- more specifically, what was his package like? To her surprise, Nina claimed she hadn't so much as glanced in that direction. After all, she'd added, Bobby was her sister's son.

Cora thought the claim dubious as, nephew or not, she certainly would've looked. But, deciding that Nina might've been embarrassed at having done so, Cora hadn't pressed the issue. At least not until a few weeks later when, after a party where both had consumed a few too many shots, Nina confessed the truth. Yes, she had indeed looked, but that that wasn't why she'd felt ashamed to say so. It was because she'd done so for nearly five minutes, not making her presence at the foot of the bed known until one of the teenagers began to stir.

That had sparked Cora's curiosity even more, leading her to find herself checking out Bobby with almost the same regularity as he once did her. Her best chance to at least get a peek at the goods had come later that summer when Bobby had come along on a group outing to Brighton Beach. The swimsuit he tossed into the carry bag as they got ready looked tight enough to prominently display the package beneath and Cora looked forward to seeing him in it. Unfortunately, much to her later frustration, the teenager spent so much time in the water that shrinkage spoiled the much anticipated view.

As Bobby continued to remain silent, Cora worried that perhaps she'd taken things too far. Her mind began to frantically search for, if not a justification, then at least an explanation for her actions. That she'd had too much to drink was the obvious one, especially since Bobby had initially thought that back at the bar. But, contrary to his belief, she'd been exuberant, not tipsy; the drink in her hand when they met had been her second, and she hadn't finished that. Additionally, time and several cups of coffee had all but erased any of the alcohol's debilitating effects.

Bobby's lack of response, however, proved due more to surprise than reluctance. To his mother's frequent dismay, the young man took more after his aunt than either of his parents, often displaying the same adventurous spirit that she'd lived her life by. Once he got over the initial shock of Cora's request, he was actually turned on by the idea.

Still not saying a word, Bobby stood up and unbuckled his jeans, pulling them, and the briefs beneath, down around his ankles. Then he turned to his left to give Cora a good look at the prize she sought.

"Oh my," Cora gasped as she saw Bobby's cock, brought to life by her own display and standing at attention almost perpendicular to his body.

"Is something wrong?" Bobby responded as he glanced down at his manhood, her reaction not being what he'd expected.

"Wrong?" Cora repeated. "Oh honey, anything but. All I can say is ... I'm impressed."

Cora had been with a fair number of men, but the twenty year old standing before her just about put all of them to shame. It wasn't just the size of his cock, although he was certainly above average, it was that it was undeniably a work of beauty. She now understood why Nina had been so enraptured by the sight of it.

"Can I touch it?" Cora asked, tossing aside whatever little sense of propriety she might have still had.

Bobby nodded his head, thinking, in for a penny...

As Cora reached out and wrapped her fingers around his hardness, she felt the same excitement as the first time she'd held a cock. That would've been Tom Jordan's in the back seat of his dad's '58 Chevy Bel Air. She slowly ran her fingers along its length, caressing Bobby's sensitive flesh.

"I can't believe that you don't have a girlfriend," Cora mused as her fingers reached the base of his balls and then started back again. "I would think girls would be lined up around the block to take a ride on this bad boy."

"It's not as long a line as you might think," Bobby unexpectedly said.

"What do you mean?" Cora asked, shifting her gaze from his impressive manhood to his face, which was no longer smiling.

"Some girls are actually put off by its size," he stated.

"You're kidding," she replied. "Honey, a cock like that is every girl's dream."

"Not every girl," Bobby said. "Penny thought it was too big to put all the way in, that it would hurt too much. And my second girlfriend, Tina, was only willing to use her hands or suck on the head of it. She was worried that it would stretch her out of shape."

Cora couldn't believe what she was hearing. Okay, the first might've had some validity, at least initially, but the second? Where were these girls getting their information? Worries like that might've been understandable back when she was young, when girls got most of their sex education from friends. Some of whom, more often than not, knew as little as you did, if not less.

"You're not still a virgin, are you?" Cora asked, thinking he really couldn't still be one at his age.

"I guess technically no," Bobby answered after a contemplative pause. "Penny got it most of the way in, but then said it was too uncomfortable and we stopped."

"So you've never climaxed inside a woman?" Cora inquired.

"No, not inside," Bobby responded.

Also back when Cora had been Bobby's age, virginity, or more specifically, what defined losing it, was sometimes confusing. Some girls claimed that if you only put it in a little bit, then it didn't count. Others stood by the idea that any penetration sealed the deal. Boys tended to go by the latter definition as they were more anxious to say they had lost their cherry. Yet, even though that was the majority view, a few still insisted you had to complete the act in order for it to be official. If Cora went by that last interpretation, then Bobby might still be considered a virgin -- and she found that thought intriguing. She had never taken a boy's virginity.

"You know, Bobby, some girls do have initial difficulties with intercourse, especially smaller framed ones," Cora said, recalling that Penny Wallace had been on the petite side. "It takes time, and well, practice before they can handle even average sized guys. You might present more of a challenge, but certainly not an insurmountable one. You just need someone with a little more experience."

Cora could also see the wheels turning in Bobby's head as he sorted out what she was saying.

"So you're saying I should direct my focus on more experienced girls, " Bobby asked. "And wouldn't being experience make them older?"

"Not necessarily," Cora replied, knowing a few girls that racked up a good deal of experience in a very short time, "but you're right in that some of them might be older. Still, remember what I said about age not being the best definer of who a person is. You should judge each opportunity on its own merits."

"I guess maybe I should've gone to that party after all," Bobby chuckled.

"Maybe," Cora agreed, "but you know, sometimes the party is wherever you want it to be."

With that, she drew Bobby back onto the seat of the couch. "Especially seeing as we're both almost undressed for it."

Still holding his cock with one hand, Cora reached out with the other and took hold of Bobby's hand, laying it against her left breast. Then she slipped her hand around his neck, drawing his face closer to hers. They met halfway, their mouths coming together in a kiss that forever shattered their old dynamic.

After a few more kisses, Cora suggested they'd be more comfortable in the bedroom, closing up her blouse and securing just enough buttons to hold the halves together. Bobby recovered his pants and briefs, not wanting to have to hobble into the bedroom or spend the extra time it would've taken to fully remove both. Besides, he thought, it would be just as much, if not more fun, taking them off again.

-=-=-=-

In the brief interval it took for them to reclothe and move down the hall to the bedroom, both took a last reflection on what they were doing. For Bobby, it seemed simple enough. He'd only had that now faded photograph in his possession a few days, but in that time he'd used it as a visual aid while pleasuring himself several times. This was his chance to make those dreams real. And as for Cora being almost family, well, almost didn't count.

A similar sentiment had occurred to Cora. As much as she'd sometimes treated him as a nephew, there was no familial connection. It probably would've been wrong, she thought, if she'd acted on some of the more lascivious thoughts she'd had toward him in his teens, but as anyone could now see, he wasn't a teen anymore. Just a hot young man that she desperately wanted to fuck.

As soon as they reached the edge of the bed, Cora laid both hands on Bobby's chest and pressed him down on the mattress. Then just as quickly, she moved up beside him, leaning over his body as she laid the open palms of her hands on his lower legs.