Classic Tunes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just relax," she said as she slowly ran those hands back and forth. "I'm going to take good care of you."

Pushing his left leg off the side of the bed, Cora climbed up into the space that created, her other hand now sliding further up his body until it came to rest on the bulge beneath his belt. She pressed her fingers against his cloth covered cock, again letting out a sigh of appreciation at its firmness. A sigh Bobby echoed.

"Very good care," Cora emphasized.

Lifting her body even further, Cora slid her fingers under the bottom of Bobby's shirt, pushing it upward to expose his torso. Her lips followed the path traced across his lightly haired chest by her fingertips, leaving a trail of kisses all the way to his nipples. They were smaller than Cora's, of course, but no less responsive as she extended her tongue and worked its tip back and forth between both nubs.

"That feels nice," Bobby said softly as he tilted his head back against one of the pillows.

"I bet it does," Cora smiled as, lifting her head, she ran her outstretched hand in a wide circle encompassing his entire chest, again stroking his nipples as it passed over them. "Who says tits are useless on a man?"

If Bobby had an answer, it was lost in the press of her lips against his, their softness again colliding as she pressed her tongue into his mouth. A second kiss followed, then a third and fourth as she pressed her body down against his, continuing to slide a hand across his chest.

They made out for a few minutes, tongues interlocking as they explored the inner reaches of each other's mouth. Then pulling herself upright into a kneeling stance, Cora again began to undo the buttons on her blouse. There were fewer of them this time and she popped each slowly and deliberately, until once more her breasts were exposed.

Even as the folds of her top fell away, Cora leaned across his body, pressing her exposed breasts against his chest, rubbing her erect nipples against his as again their mouths met.

Bobby cupped Cora's right breast with his hand, squeezing the rounded globe even as his thumb pressed against the underside of its nipple. Cora responded with a resounding moan of approval, leaning her body even harder against his as she rubbed both breasts back and forth against his upper torso.

Lifting herself up, Cora rid herself of her loosely hanging blouse, then brought her now unobstructed mounds to within inches of Bobby's face, inviting him to answer the unspoken question he had pondered earlier.

Drawing a thick nipple into his mouth, Bobby suckled like a newborn, running his tongue across her bounty as he moved from one breast to the other. His hands cradled the underside of both as he buried his face between them, the tip of his tongue drawing a wet line down the deep valley.

Bobby had dreamed of this on many adolescent nights, and, as he quickly discovered, reality exceeded any dream. He went on for long minutes, savoring the warmth and sweetness of her bodacious bust. Finally, Cora eased her nipple from between his lips, whispering in his ear that now it was her turn to put something in her mouth.

Again kneeling upright, Cora embraced her breasts for a few moments, kneading the rounded orbs and running her fingers across their nipples. Then she released her grip, shifting her attention to the buckle of Bobby's belt, undoing both it and the zipper beneath with a few deft motions. She pulled his pants downward a few inches, then the briefs beneath, exposing his manhood a second time. Its hardness was even more evident than before.

Gripping the bottom of his shaft tightly, Cora pumped her hand up and down a few times, causing Bobby to moan in delight. Then, dropping her upper body closer, she added a second hand, placing one above the other so that only the crown of his cock was visible. She kissed it gingerly, running her tongue across its breadth, then opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around it, her tongue again in play.

After playing with just the head of his cock for a while, Cora removed her upper hand and slid her lips further along his length, the warmth of her mouth engulfing half of it. She repeated her actions a few times, taking in more with each repetition until finally there was no more for him to give. His entire cock was deep in her throat.

Bobby watched in disbelief; no one had done that before. Cora held it like that for what seemed like almost thirty seconds, then eased back until she was again at the halfway point. Now that she proved that she could take it all if she set her mind to it, she focused her attention on just the upper half, using her hand to pump it in and out of her mouth.

She brought Bobby to the edge of orgasm, then drew back, letting his cock slide from her lips. Cora had no doubt that if he had come, he would be able to do so a second time in short order. But she didn't want to have to wait even that long to fuck him.

"Time to show me what you've got," she said as she again pulled away from him.

Taking hold of his cock, Bobby slid it between Cora's breasts, pressing them around his hardness as he moved it up and down, its head appearing and disappearing between the large mounds. His cock was already as hard as it was ever going to get, but he couldn't let the opportunity to titty-fuck her, even if only for a minute, pass by.

He then took a few further moments to remove the rest of her clothes, first the shelf bra, then her skirt, and finally the panties beneath the skirt. The last was of a simple design, matching the rest of her lingerie. The hair between her legs gave more of an indication of her age than that on her head, its color a mixture of brown, gray and white.

Cora slipped out of her shoes as she leaned back towards the head of the bed, lifting herself on raised elbows as she watched Bobby divest himself of the last of his clothing as well. Then, now nude, he squatted by the side of the bed and, after spreading Cora's legs, slid his head between them.

"Oh yeah, baby, that's the spot!" Cora cried out as, after only a few minutes of using his tongue on her, the younger man found her sweet spot.

A spot he returned to again and again, alternating his attention between it and the rest of her womanhood. Despite his relative inexperience, Bobby had, Cora thought, the makings of a first class cunnilinguist.

Repeated waves of delight washed over Cora's body, causing her to again grab her breasts and hold them tight as she began to quiver and quake. The boy clearly had potential, and the best was still to come. She even considered the notion that he might be able to bring her to orgasm this way, but that wasn't her desire -- at least not this time.

"I love your tongue, but I need your cock!" Cora called out.

Climbing onto the bed, Bobby took hold of his cock and placed the head of it against Cora's pussy. With her legs still outstretched, he was able to easily slip the tip of it past her folds, its passage eased by the fruits of his oral efforts. He pressed forward, half his length disappearing inside of her, but then, as he could feel her body tense up a bit, he stopped.

"Oh no, don't you dare stop," Cora cried out as she reached out and grabbed his thighs with her hands. "I'm not some porcelain doll that you have to be afraid of breaking."

With that, he pushed his cock in as far as he could, not stopping until he felt his balls slap against Cora's ass. Just as quickly, he pulled it back halfway, then repeated the motion -- again and again.

"Oh yeah, baby, give me that cock, give me that big, beautiful cock," Cora yelled as, her hands now pressed tightly against his back, she urged him to go harder and faster.

Bobby felt he should say something as well, but couldn't think what it should be. They went on for another few minutes, then Cora unexpectedly asked him to stop. A sense of déjà vu washed over Bobby as he feared for a moment that he might've hurt the older woman. Then to his relief, he saw that she merely wanted to change positions. Rolling over as she braced herself on her hands and knees, her pussy still hanging in invitation only inches from his cock.

Laying his hands on the cheeks of her ass, Bobby pressed forward and again effortlessly buried his length inside her. He'd never considered trying it doggy style, as he'd been told some girls felt it demeaning. Now that he was actually doing it that way, he quickly discovered how great it felt, a feeling that, based on her increased reaction, Cora shared.

Sweat dripped down their bodies as the speed of their interaction continued to increase, causing their movements to become a blur. Cora was on fire, her quaking body swinging back and forth, her breasts slapping against each other with each thrust of Bobby's cock. She knew she was close, as was Bobby. They just needed to see each other over the finish line.

Bending forward, Bobby reached under Cora and grabbed her breasts, holding them tightly as he felt the last vestiges of control inside him crumble as his cock exploded. The rising conflagration between Cora's legs only needed one last nudge to erupt as well, and Bobby's climax proved to be that spark.

"Fuuckk!" she moaned loudly as, wrapped in Bobby's arms, her body erupted while repeated waves of delight radiated across it.

Bobby continued to drive his cock into her, not stopping until she stopped trembling. He then relaxed his grip, allowing Cora to lift herself upward as she slipped a hand around the back of his head, pulling his mouth to hers.

"Mmmmm," she moaned into his mouth as their tongues met, "that was so fuck'n' good."

One hand still encompassing her breast, Bobby readily agreed.

-=-=-=-

They fucked a second time later that night, with Cora introducing Bobby to both the joys of sixty-nine and of face sitting. Further lessons came later in the morning and by the time lunch rolled around, the twenty year old had become a firm convert to the benefits of older women.

"Are there any more out there like you?" he asked in half jest as they sat at the kitchen table, still naked, enjoying a light meal.

"More than you probably imagine," Cora replied with a grin as she took a bite of a pâté covered cracker. "I'd be happy to introduce you to a few."

"I didn't mean...." Bobby quickly started to say, thinking he might've been taken to insinuate she hadn't been enough for him.

"Relax, it's not like I expect you to pledge fidelity or any such nonsense," Cora laughed. "I'd be more than happy to share you, as long as I get to have that gorgeous cock of yours now and then as well."

"You'll always be on the top of my playlist," Bobby laughed as well, hoping that didn't sound too stupid once he'd said it.

"As well I should be," Cora stated. "After all, I'm a classic."

Bobby smiled.

"But one thing that you have to remember about classic tunes," Cora added, "they sound better the more you practice them. So I hope you don't have any plans for the rest of the weekend."

END