Claudia Gets Blacked Pt. 01

Story Info
18 year old finds new black colleague hot.
8.1k words
4.58
24k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,002 Followers

Claudia Gets Blacked

Claudia Willis

Claudia had always been a kinky person, unfortunately it was always just fantasy. The porn she watched was filled with filth, women getting gang banged, bukkake, public sex, anything but regular sex seemed to turn her on immensely. However, she had never had any chance to do anything of the sort. To be honest, she knew she would always chicken out anyway.

That... and the fact she had a boyfriend who was very vanilla. Claudia knew she would never cheat on Derek, they had first started dating in high school. He was a few months older than her and the night she turned 18 they lost their virginity to each other.

It was nothing like she was expecting, it was so quick... so slow. She didn't cum, although she didn't expect to as she knew it was Derek's first time. The main probable was that he never made her cum any of the times after that, she usually just had to fake it.

Sure, Claudia occasionally had the risky wank, the thrill of knowing she could get caught seemingly adding to her pleasure. The riskiest being when she was in the back of her parents' car whilst they were both in the front. Her dad was driving them to the other side of the country for a weekend away, Claudia had a blanket over her lap and she slowly rubbed her swollen clit until she had to hold in grunts as she orgasmed right there.

She never dared to buy a toy, in fear that her parents would find it and she would die of embarrassment. But her fingers did the job, the occasional end of a hairbrush helped as well.

Now Claudia was a pretty 18 year old, however when she was in high school she was a chunkier girl and that meant that even after she started going to gym and lost all of her weight she was still very self conscious and insecure. She was only 5 foot 3, she had thick, long, blonde hair that just brushing it backwards did the job. She dyed it quite often and it was nearly bleach blond. She had C cup breasts that were very perky and smooth, she motorised them every morning after a shower. Since going the gym her body was tight and toned, her arse was firm and round. She was a fairly pale girl, she had pale, smooth nipples and a few freckles over her body. She also regularly shaved or waxed her pussy and arse.

Being small and light weight, Claudia often fantasised about just being picked up and put into any position from a strong, older man. How many nights she fingered herself imaging that, she had lost count.

The Beginning

Shortly after turning 18 Claudia started an Apprenticeship sales position. It was only a small company, 4 others worked there, and she was pretty certain she was only classed as an Apprentice so she could legally get paid less. However, she had a job and her mum and dad were proud of her.

Her boss was a fairly large lady, in her late 50s, Jill. She was... okay. A bit of a snob and constantly gave Claudia the shit jobs in the office such as hoovering up or shredding documents. Things that weren't really part of her job, but she was the youngest there and had to do the grunt work.

Also in the office was Lilly and Hayley, both older than Claudia. They were nice, although they often talked about their younger days of going on nights out, something Claudia couldn't really relate to as she didn't have many friends to go out with.

Even with the grunt work she did, Claudia loved her job. She loved that she was making her own money and was very keen to start a proper career.

After 6 months of working there, Claudia had started to make some regular commission and was comfortable... then, Jill hired the first man in the office. She wanted to add a different perspective to the place so she brought in... Connor.

As soon as he walked through the door Claudia couldn't explain in, but her entire body seemed to tingle. He was a 6 foot something, gorgeous, black man. His skin was dark, but unbelievably smooth looking. She couldn't figure out what his age was, he looked mature but his soft skin made him look younger. He had short, bristle like black hair, a shaved face and a chiselled jaw line. The fact that he was wearing a navy suit that hugged his body perfectly just added to his pure masculinity.

"Everyone, this is Connor." Jill said.

"Hi." Is all he said, his voice deep and manly.

The other girls said "Hi" back but Claudia felt a mess and just mumbled out something unrecognisable and instantly turned bright red.

"Here, this is where you will sit." Jill said and directed him to the other side of the office.

Now, the office was only small, just big enough to fit all of them in, so by the other side, it was really only a few feet away.

When he walked past his aftershave took over Claudia's senses and she had to stop herself from letting out a little moan.

As usual, she wore a pencil skirt and a white blouse top, but she had to clench her legs together at that moment as something about this man had made between her thighs tingle.

Jill spoke with Connor a little about how their system and database worked and Claudia had to force herself not to stare at him. She couldn't explain it, but something about him just had her legs like jelly.

She tried to focus on her work to distract her, eventually Jill took Connor to show him around the office building. Once the door was shut and he was gone she let out a little sigh of relief.

"Jesus Claudia," Lilly suddenly laughed out, "You alright there?"

Claudia could feel her face burning red.

"W-what do you mean?" She nervously asked.

"You barely took your eyes off him," She joked, "he is hot to be fair."

Claudia felt so embarrassed, was I really that obvious?

"He's alright I guess." She tried to laugh it off.

The rest of the day Claudia caught herself occasionally looking at Connor, every now and again he would look back at her and she would instantly divert her stare.

She had no plans to see Derek that night, so as soon as she got home she locked herself in her room and loaded up a "blacked" porn video. After flicking through a few, she landed on one of a blonde woman getting spit roasted by two black men.

As soon as her fingers touched her tight, young pussy she felt how drenched she already was. She easily slid two fingers, knuckle deep inside of her and slowly fingered herself as she watched the clip with her headphones in.

Every now and again she would bring her fingers out and rub her clit with her soaking pussy juices. Letting out sighs of pleasure as she did so.

As the woman getting fucked by two big, black cocks got louder and louder in her ears, Claudia fingered herself faster and faster. Her orgasm building up through her body. She hadn't even bothered to take her top off she was the fucking horny.

Fuuuuuuccckkkkk!!! Claudia moaned in her head as her orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks. Her fingers kept furiously fucking in and out of her as her body shook with pure pleasure. Her young, tight body writhed as she had to fight moaning too loudly.

After she came down from her orgasm and whipped her fingers on some tissue, Claudia felt a little guilty. She had just gotten so fucking horny just from looking at this Connor, in a weird way, she felt like she was cheating on Derek.

The next day.

It was Friday, which meant they could wear more relaxed clothing at work.

Claudia decided on black leggings and a baggy black t-shirt. She had her nails painted pink, as well as her toenails. She also wore sliders as they were very comfy. When she got into the office, 20 minutes early as usual, she was surprised to see Connor already there.

She always got in early so she could have a coffee and some time alone before everyone else got in. She was also nervous about being alone with this man.

"H-hi." She nervously whispered out as she put her handbag down and sat at her desk.

"Hey, Claudia, right?" He said, his soft, deep tone cutting through Claudia like a knife through butter.

"Yeah." She replied, not letting herself look at him.

"So, what's Jill like? She seems okay." Connor then asked.

"Erm, yeah she's nice." Claudia told him, feeling incredibly nervous around him.

When she turned her emails on Claudia saw she had an interview request from one of their clients and had an internal celebration.

She happily stood up and wrote on the white board that she had an interview, prideful that she could let the whole office know she was doing well. When she turned back around she saw Connor quickly turn his gaze away.

Was he just looking at me? She thought, her leggings were tight and she knew they hugged her toned arse, however she was definitely not expecting that.

"So, how long have you been here?" He asked when Claudia sat down.

"Oh, a few months I guess." She told him, although she still felt nervous, his friendly manor was putting her at ease.

"How old are you? If you don't mind me asking?" Connor questioned, which was forward of him, but something about his voice made it sound reasonable.

"I'm 18." She told him.

"Wow, fair enough starting your career so young. I wish I was as smart as you when I was 18." He joked and Claudia laughed back with him.

"How old are you?" Claudia asked, it was only fair if he could ask her age that she could ask him.

"I'm 27." He told her, younger than she thought, but it was probably his mature persona that made him seem older.

Everyone else shortly arrived into the office and the conversations went as normal. To be fair to Connor he fit in well, he was confident but not cocky. It was as though he had been there for months, not one day.

"Do you have a girlfriend Connor?" Lilly blurted out at one point in the morning. She was never afraid of just saying or asking whatever she thought. Which Claudia liked, at least you knew you would always get the truth from her.

Plus, Lilly was married with a kid so Claudia knew it was not a flirty question at all.

"Unfortunately, not." Connor replied with a smile.

Single? How is he single?

"Not found the right girl?" Lilly joked out and made the other girls in the office laugh.

"I was in a relationship a few years back, just didn't work out. I wasn't ready to settle down." He said truthfully.

Now it makes sense, he's a player.

The rest of the day thankfully went as normal, Claudia managed to control her urges towards Connor and got on with her work. Her only panic was what would happen at 4.30pm.

Lilly and Hayley were admins and finished at 4.30pm, Jill, being the owner also left then. Normally that would leave Claudia alone for 45 minutes until she locked up and got picked up by her mum or dad.

What was Connor going to do? Was he going to stay that 45 minutes so it's just the two of them. Did Claudia want that?

Her question was answered just before 4.30pm.

"Connor, you can leave now if you want, then from tomorrow you will stay with Claudia until 5.15pm. Is that okay?" Jill said to him.

The first sentence brought a wave of relief to Claudia, only to be crushed with nerves by the second.

"Yeah that's great." Connor said and started to pack up his things, "See you all tomorrow." He said before leaving.

That night, Claudia went to see Derek. They spent the time watching a film in his room, but Claudia was horny. She told herself that she was always horny and that it wasn't because of Connor, but she didn't even know if that was true.

Without giving any warning, Claudia started to lower herself on the bed and got between Derek's legs.

"Oh, what's this?" Derek said with a grin.

"I just want to give you a good time." Claudia said with a grin.

She pulled down his jogging bottoms and let out his 5 inch cock. She wrapped her small fingers around it and slowly wanked him for a few seconds before leaning forward and taking him into her mouth.

"Oh god, I love that." Derek moaned.

Claudia bobbed up and down his hard cock, swirling her soft, wet tongue around his head and tasting his precum. She started to fantasise about having the cock fucking her face like she had seen in so many porn clips.

She wondered what it would be like to have a man hold her head and thrust himself down her throat, have her spit run down her chin as she was just taken.

Without even realising what she was doing, Claudia brought her left hand between her legs and started to rub her clit as she sucked Derek's cock.

"Mmmm." She moaned as she bobbed up and down, spreading her spit around his shaft.

She desperately wanted him to just lift her up and fuck her however he wanted, to shove his cock into her pussy, but she unfortunately knew that wasn't going to happen.

So, she took matters into her own hands. Claudia pulled down her shorts and straddled on top of Derek. She had to lean over to grab a condom from the bedside table a put in on him before she could slide her soaking wet pussy down his cock.

Claudia was actually more annoyed that Derek had quiet a big, thick cock. He just didn't want to fuck her properly with it.

With his parents in, Claudia had to bite her lip as she bounced up and down on his dick. Feel his pussy clench around him as she slowly rode up and down.

"Oh yeah.... That's so good." Derek moaned, her reached up and softly put his hands onto her tits, outside of her shirt.

Just fucking grab my tits and fuck me! She screamed in her head as she kept bouncing on his cock.

She was getting great pleasure from it, but she was no way near to cumming when she saw Derek tense she knew he was cumming.

After that, Claudia got off, told him she had cum and they carried on watching a film.

For the next two months it was sort of the same, Claudia got to know Connor pretty well in their time alone in the office. He was always friendly with her, offering to make her cups of tea and what not.

Although he was never too flirty, she caught him checking her out every now and again, once she saw him looking down her top and he quickly diverted his eyes when she caught him.

Her relationship with Derek wasn't what she wanted. He was nice and treated her well enough, but eventually she started to only really see him as a friend. After they went 3 weeks without any sort of sex, she ended things with him.

He took it well enough, but this was the first time Claudia had been single in years and she didn't really know what to do with herself. She wanted to explore, try and do some of the slutty things she had always fantasised about, but she was always too afraid to.

She found a few swingers clubs online, one night she even plucked the courage to get a taxi to one but then chickened out last minute. She desperately wanted to explore her kinky side, but she had started to realise that maybe she wasn't as brave as she thought.

In the end, she continued to wank to her porn or in risky places such as the kitchen. Once, she even went to the bathroom at work and made herself cum.

A couple of weeks after she broke up with Derek, they were organising the Christmas night out at work when Lilly spoke up.

"Claudia, will you invite Derek to it?" She asked.

She looked up from her computer then, she hadn't told anyone at work that she had broken up with him, not thinking they needed to know. However, that seemed like a better time than ever.

"We erm, broke up a few weeks ago." She told them.

"What?!" Lilly shouted in shock, "Why didn't you tell us?"

"I don't know... it's fine, I broke up with him." She said.

"Well, as long as you are okay?" Jill then asked her.

"Yeah, I'm fine, thanks." She replied and carried on with her work.

"Well, since Connor doesn't have a partner and neither does Claudia, should we leave it just us and no partners?" Jill asked the office and the other girls agreed.

A few hours later the girls were leaving the office and it was just Claudia and Connor. She had pretty much finished her work for the day and was just tidying up her inbox.

"So, are you really okay after your breakup?" She heard Connor ask, kind of surprising her as she never really spoke about Derek with him.

"Yeah, I'm all good." She replied and honestly she was. Then she looked up and Connor was sort of staring at her, but this time, he didn't look away.

"Do you need to talk about it?" He asked her, giving her a smile and showing off his perfectly white teeth.

"N-no," She nervously replied, I haven't felt this nervous around him since he first started, "Thank you though."

"Fair enough," He said and although Claudia went back to her work, she could still feel his eyes on her, "It's his loss."

Did he just say that?

Claudia looked up at him, a few blonde hairs in her face as she smiled at him.

"Thanks." She replied.

When they eventually finished and went home Claudia locked herself into her room once again. Now that she wasn't with Derek she had no guilt over fantasising about Connor.

She jumped onto her bed, pulled down her leggings and black thong, spread her pale legs and slowly started to rub her clit.

Oh god... Connor.

She pictured all the filth she normally watched in porn, but instead of a porn star it was her small, light body being used and instead of a random man... it was Connor.

She imagined that he had a great body hidden under that suit, that her legs would be wrapped over his shoulders as he fucked her properly with his big, black cock.

Her fingers started to thrust in and out of her soaking wet pussy as little moans left her lips.

She imagined him choking her as his cock fired in and out of her, stretching her wide open as she took it like the slut she wished to be.

She pictured being on her knees, his hands gripping onto her hair as he fucks her face, his balls slapping against her chin.

Yes! Fuck me! Use me!

When she pictured herself on her hands and knees and Connor behind her, slapping her arse and pulling her hair as he fucked her Claudia finally had an explosive orgasm.

"Fuuucckk meeee!" She whispered in a moan as her body tensed and twitched, her fingers furiously rubbing her clit as she came harder than ever.

Oh god.... That was fucking amazing!

The next Monday.

Claudia went into work in her normal pencil skirt and a white blouse, Connor was already there with a coffee and he was nice enough to make one for her.

"Aww, thank you." Claudia said with a smile and sat down.

"You're welcome," He replied, "I must say you look amazing today."

What did he just say?

Claudia looked at him, he had his normal handsome smile as he was looking at her with his beautiful brown eyes. Claudia wore similar clothes pretty much every day he has been there, does that mean he always thought she looked amazing?

"Oh... erm, thanks." She replied, feeling a rush of nerves again.

"Did you get up too much at the weekend?" Connor asked as they set up their computers.

Yeah, I fingered myself picturing you fucking me like a slut.

"Not a lot, what about you?" She replied, laughing to herself, wondering how shocked he would be if he knew the truth.

"I went out with a few of my mates, had way too much to drink." He laughed out and Claudia let out a chuckle.

"Sounds like a good time, where did you go?" She asked him.

"Just into town, do you go out often?" He asked.

"Not really, I tend to just stay in at weekends." Claudia replied.

"Well, let me know if you ever want to go out." He told her.

Wait, was he asking me out?

Claudia felt her body tingle at his suggestion, the thought that he could actually be into her had her imagination running wild.

"Erm, sure." She nervously chuckled back to him.

For the next two weeks Connor was flirty with her, and Claudia flirted back. Every night she fingered herself imagining Connor. One time he brushed past her and Claudia felt like her body was going into overdrive.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,002 Followers