Claudia Gets Blacked Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,435 Followers

"Well... I did not expect that." He moaned out to her.

Claudia swallowed down the last drop of cum on her tongue and wiped her mouth.

"Me either, but I loved it." She told him.

Connor then looked at his computer and back to Claudia. What's he thinking?

"We have time." He said and stood up, Claudia then stood up as well as he pulled his jeans back up and did his belt.

"Time for what?" Claudia asked him.

Without saying a word, Connor effortlessly picked Claudia up and put sat her on his desk. Having such a strong, confident man handle her like this had Claudia on fire. She just let out a surprised yelp when he sat her down.

Connor still didn't say anything as Claudia looked at him confused, until he lowered himself to his knees in front of her.

No he's not? She thought as he pushed her legs apart, oh god... please!

Her pencil skirt rode up to her hips, unveiling her thong, the only thing covering her absolutely drenched pussy.

Connor then reached forward and pulled the thong to one side. Claudia's wet, smooth hole was completely exposed and she couldn't wait for what was about to happen.

His head moved between her thighs at his soft, wet tongue pressed against her throbbing clit.

"Hooolllyy fuuucckk!" Claudia moaned uncontrollably as his tongue flicked against her clit slowly but defiantly.

"Mmmm." Connor moaned this time at her delicious, young pussy.

She looked at his big, black hands gripping her white thighs. He short legs not even reaching the floor as this big, strong man was eating her pussy.

"Fuuuuuccck!" She moaned again when he did something with his tongue she had never experienced before.

She instinctively moved back and she knocked over the monitor of Connor's computer as her hands planted onto his desk.

Claudia leant back, gasping for air as Connor masterfully licked her bald pussy.

Derek couldn't make her cum by licking her out, which Claudia didn't mind, she knew he was inexperience. However, Connor was experience and knew exactly what he was doing.

Her legs were twitching every time his tongue flicked her clit and her moaning grew louder and louder.

Suddenly, Connor slid a finger knuckle deep into her soaked pussy.

"Yyyyeeesss!!" Claudia moaned loudly and arched her back.

She looked at the ceiling, her chest was heaving up and down as her petite body shook from this amazing man's pleasuring.

His one... maybe two? Fingers were fucking her pussy faster and faster, making a wet noise echo around the office.

"Oh god... oh fuck... oh fuck... Connor!" Claudia moaned louder and louder.

As his two fingers fucked her pussy, his left hand reached up and harshly grabbed her tit and like the straw that broke the camel's back, Claudia's entire body was struck by the biggest orgasm of her life.

"I'M FUCKIIINGGG CUUUMMMIINGGGG!!!" She moaned out a hell of a lot louder than she intended but it was as if she had no control of her body.

She clenched up, leant forward and grabbed hold of his head, forcing him deeper into her desperate pussy as she just kept cumming and cumming.

"Fuuuckk.... Fuck.. yes! Sooooo good!" She moaned over and over.

Her pale legs twitched in the air as Connor kept fingering the life out of her on his desk. His tongue never stopping flicking her swollen clit.

Eventually, she flopped back but managed to catch herself, planting her hands onto her desk.

Her chest was heaving up and down, her skirt was completely up and not covering anything. Connor stepped away and her dripping wet pussy remained uncovered. Claudia also knew that her hair was frizzy from him grabbing it and her make up was a mess from having her face fucked.

What a fucking sight I must be! Just like I always wanted!

"That was... amazing." She panted out as Connor smiled at her.

When she moved forward, Connor met her and they passionately made out on his desk. She was aware that she was still completely exposed but she didn't care. Having his hands all over her body just felt perfect.

When he broke the kiss he looked behind her.

"You made a mess of my desk." He whispered as a joke.

"Well, you made a mess of my make up and face, so I think we're even." Claudia laughed back.

"Fair enough," Connor said and kissed her again before Claudia jumped down and readjusted her skirt, "Look at that, one minute left of the day."

"Good timing." Claudia joked, putting back on her sliders and going to get ready to leave.

"So, this weekend?" Connor asked before they left.

He still wants to go out with me? YAY!

"Yeah, sounds good to me." Claudia said, feeling butterflies in her stomach again.

"Good," Connor replied, he grabbed her hand and kissed her again, "You head off, I'll lock up."

"Thanks." Claudia replied, unable to hide her smile as she left.

She knew that her dad was picking her up, so Claudia went to the bathroom first to try and salvage her hair. She definitely did not want her dad having any suspicions of what his innocence little angel got up to.

"Hey hun," Her dad said when she got into the car, "Good day?"

"Yeah," She replied, I just got my face fucked by a big black cock and then my pussy eaten on his desk, "Pretty uneventful."

End of part 1

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,435 Followers