Claudia Near The End Of The Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And she orchestrated the blowjob of my life. She hummed with me in her mouth, the rich, reedy hum of oboes, tickling me with the sonorous vibrations. And then the light, easy kisses, her lips running up and down my shaft, each kiss clean and pure, like the music of flutes.

The performance began to lose its free-form rhythm, and she slowly found a beat. She blew me in four-four time, her hand pumping up and down as she took me deeper in to her hot, moist mouth: one-two-three-four!, one-two-three-four!

The brass section came crashing in, blowing hard, braaaagh-ing and waaaahing around my cock. And the glorious, slutty slide of the trombones taking over, up and down, like fucking a woman, only I was in Anne's melodious mouth instead of her heated fuck hole.

And then came the magnificent onslaught of the timpani, the pounding, thundering beat, and I tried to sing along, but my voice was nothing but a strangled cry. And with one final cymbal crash, the glorious crescendo. The long, final roll of percussion beat through me, and I gushed in rhythm into her sucking mouth.

In the quiet after the performance, I almost expected to hear an ovation.

Anne lay beside me and we kissed. The faint taste of semen colored her breath. We kissed and snuggled together, and we lay quietly together.

There wasn't much to say.

The heat of our bodies became uncomfortable and we separated. Anne soon dozed off. I lay staring into the darkness, wondering about this surprising woman.

As I pondered our place in the universe, the door cracked open and Neil's silhouette peeked inside. "Sam!" he whispered loudly.

I quietly got out from under the covers and crept to the door. I whispered back, trying to let Anne sleep. "What is it?"

"You got any money, Sam?" Neil whispered.

"I'm busted flat," I said. "Not a dime."

"What about her? What's her name?"

"Anne."

"What kind of money does she have?"

"I don't know, Neil. How should I know?"

"Why don't you find out, Sam! We need a little cash to turn this town inside out!"

"I'm not stealing her money, Neil."

"I wouldn't call it stealing, old boy! We need to liberate this cash from the shackles of the merely ordinary! There are more important things in life than laundry and telephone bills!"

Neil squeezed past me into the room and plucked Anne's wallet out of her purse. He prowled through her wallet and I turned away in disgust. I stepped into the hallway. And while it was uncomfortable standing in the hallway of a strange house naked, the air was just a little easier to breathe.

A moment later, Neil was beside me. He flapped the wallet in front of my face.

"I thought you said this chick was named Anne," Neil said.

"That is her name," I said.

"Her name, my friend, is Claudia." He threw her wallet at me and it fell to the floor. I picked it up and looked inside. The driver's license inside was titled 'Claudia Tyler.'

"So she lied," I shrugged. I was disappointed, to be sure, but looking back, I wasn't surprised. Why would a girl give her real name out to a couple transient strangers she met in a diner?

"Fuck, man!" Neil continued. "She doesn't look anything like her! My Claudia was a teenager! Long black hair and the softest lips I've ever kissed! And what a fuck she was, Sam! She had the sweetest twat this side of St. Louis! I can't believe this is the same chick! Of course now that I know, I must've been a blind man to miss it. The resemblance is there, a strong resemblance. I should've noticed! You were there, I was talking about Claudia right before we met them! I should've noticed!"

"What about Bea? Did she lie too?"

"You're not getting it, man! This chick is Claudia Tyler! This is my Claudia! I busted this chick's cherry!"

Oddly, I wasn't surprised. It was simply the feeling of "aha" as all the clues suddenly fell into place.

"What was she like, Sam? Don't leave out a single detail! I want to know everything, everything you saw, everything you felt. Don't leave out a single thing."

And so I gave Neil the blow-by-blow. He stood in rapt attention, rocking on his feet, as I described our conversations. And when I got to the sex, his face froze, his mouth hanging agape. And when I reached the finale, as I described coming in her mouth, he let out a joyful whoop.

"Sam, I must say, I am impressed! And just think! I taught this chick everything she knows! And I must say," he added, elbowing me in the ribs, "I taught you a thing or two about how to score with the ladies, too, didn't I, Sam!"

Neil jumped up and began to pace the room. "Oh man, Sam. Just think! It's Claudia! Claudia Tyler! I can't believe you fucked Claudia Tyler! Not that I'm complaining! Bea was fantastic, too. But Claudia Tyler!"

He stopped and stood facing me, his arms akimbo. "I'm telling you, Sam. I got to have her again. I can't stand it, I got to have her again."

"I don't know, Neil. If she is really your old Claudia, then I don't think she's going to be interested."

"Oh, she's my old Claudia, all right," Neil said. There's no doubt about that. But I don't know why she didn't say anything! I'll tell you, Sam, we had some amazing times! I'm getting a hard-on just thinking about it!"

I thought hard about the words Anne – that is, Claudia – had used when we talked. The bitter, unsweetened chocolate tone. And I tried to match her with the girl Neil raved about, the high school triumph that still ranks near the top of Neil's long list of victories.

"It's going to happen again, Sam. I can feel it."

"I think you're wrong, Neil."

"I'm going to go ask her," Neil said.

"Neil, this is a bad idea," I said.

"Wish me luck, old friend," Neil said. "I'm off to pay a visit to my old stomping grounds!"

And he rumbled off like a freight train and disappeared into Earl's den. I heard muffled voices through the door, but I didn't want to hear what the two old lovers had to say to one another, so I retreated to the kitchen, where the acoustics were worse but the food was better.

I snacked on pretzels for only a short while before Neil returned, walking fast, his arms swinging. "Shit!" he said. "She said no, but I'm telling you, Sam, if I don't get my cock inside Claudia's box again, I am going to burst! Just knowing she's in the next room, I'm not sure I can take it."

Neil absently threw a couple pretzels in his mouth, and then a sly expression came across his face. "But you know, Sam, you have made quite an impression on her."

I knew I was about to hear one of Neil's crazy schemes. He formulated his plans inside the wink of an eye, and you never knew what he would come up with next.

"We could set up the old switcheroo," Neil said, pointing a pretzel at me. He snapped his fingers. "Of course! It will be perfect! You, Sam, you will get her into bed, get her all warmed up. And at the perfect moment, I'll walk in the door! Oh, yes! This is great! Then you'll make a quiet exit, Sam, and I'll take your place."

"Neil ..." I tried to interrupt.

"Or if that didn't work, maybe we could both do her. Oh, man! Can you imagine that, Sam?"

"Absolutely not, Neil," I said.

"Sam, it would be perfect!"

"No, Neil. I won't do it."

"Can you imagine it, old friend? The two of us banging her at the same time? And did I ever tell you Claudia gives a kick-ass blowjob?"

I didn't remind Neil that I had just given him a detailed description of the blowjob Claudia had given me. "It won't work, Neil. Give it up."

"I think she'll go for it, Sam."

"I think she'd rather cut your dick off than have sex with you again, Neil. If I'm reading her right, she's pretty bitter about you driving off without her."

Neil paused for a rare moment of introspection. "You have a point there, old friend. I don't suppose it's easy for a girl to lose the likes of Neil Drabeck!"

"Why don't you go back and see to Bea? She's the one who really wants you."

"And I'll tell you, Sam, Bea was one amazing fuck! She's insatiable!"

"There you go."

"But Claudia ..."

I interrupted him before he could continue. "Why don't you just see where Bea will take you tonight, Neil? Worry about Claudia some other day."

Neil sighed and tapped his chin with his thick fingers. "You're right, Sam. Of course you're right. This is one of those delicate situations. And we don't have time for delicacy on this trip."

"You can be pretty wise when you want to be, Neil."

Neil smiled. He knew I was manipulating him, but he didn't seem to care. "I'm off, old friend!" Neil said, and he slapped me on the shoulder. I was relieved when he finally rumbled off to hook up again with Bea.

I returned to Claudia, who lay on her belly on top of the blanket. Her skin seemed to be illuminated from within, a soft, diffuse glow. The smooth, easy curves of her shoulder and back and bottom.

I lay down next to her and ran the back of my hand lightly across her skin.

"So now you know," she said.

In fact, I didn't know much at all, not by a long shot. I ran my hand across her butt, dipping my middle finger down between her cheeks.

She turned her head and looked at me out of the corner of her eye. "Mmm, I like that," she said.

"What? This?" And I slid my finger again between her cheeks.

"Yes, that feels good."

I tickled the small of her back with my fingertips. Claudia purred, and when I stroked firmly at the top of her ass crack, her voice ramped up towards a growl.

I took in her wonderful ass. The beautiful, smooth curves of her. The exciting cleft between those cheeks. I thought of what lay between them, and I wondered about her anus, whether she wanted me to touch her there. Tentatively, my finger traced lower. I reached the point where the feel of her skin changed, away from the regular, soft, firm skin, to the looser, more delicate skin at the edge of her asshole.

I watched carefully for her reaction. Her eyes were closed, a grin adorning her lips. I moved my fingertip around, skirting the edge of her anal opening.

I thought of touching her there, that deeply intimate place, and my cock became totally engorged. More boldly, I probed between and found her anus. I hesitated, fearing she would protest. But she did not make a sound. She spread her legs slightly more apart.

I could hardly contain myself. I wanted to dive in, to smother her asshole with caresses. I wanted to lick her there. I wanted to fuck her ass.

But I held back. Instead, I softly worked my finger back and forth, slowly tickling her rosebud. I teased, lightly stroking. And then I slid my finger down, found the lip of her vagina, and discovered copious, overflowing lubrication there.

I dipped in and out of her cunt until my finger was coated with her juice. And with my slicked up finger, I circled her anus, slowly increasing the pressure, feeling for the sphincter to yield, finding an exciting soft spot right in the center, and pressing my fingertip inwards.

"Oh, Sam," she whimpered.

I slid my fingertip in her butt up to the first little knuckle. I stirred my finger, feeling her muscle grip me.

I had to look more closely at what I was doing. It wasn't enough to just feel her anus, I had to see it with my own eyes. I flipped around and separated her butt cheeks with the palms of both hands. Her little pink asshole glistened with the lubrication I had moved from her pussy.

The urge to kiss her there was overpowering. I tickled her opening with my finger, teasing the supple flesh. I leaned down and planted a soft kiss on one cheek, then the other. I licked the small of her back with light little tongue flicks, and I traced my tongue down, slowly into the crease of her ass.

And then the door slammed open. I panicked. I was sure a jealous boyfriend had found us, discovered me delving into a secret spot where I should have never been allowed, sure that I was about to get a beating I would never forget. I scrambled to face the intruder, and Claudia yelped and tried to get under the covers.

But the intruder was just Neil. And Neil was naked and sported an enormous erection.

"Claudia!" he bellowed. "You have no idea how much I've missed you!"

I needed to say something. I opened my mouth to speak, but I couldn't think of any words. Neil strode forward until he was right beside the bed. His hard penis twitched and jerked just a few inches away from Claudia and me.

"Get out of here, Neil," Claudia spoke loudly. Unlike me, she had no problem coming up with the right words to use.

"I can hardly control myself, honey," Neil said. "I was lying in Earl's bed and thinking about you, and just look at me." He glanced down at his thick erection. "I had to come see you."

"Neil," Claudia whined, but then her expression changed. She erupted. "What the fuck are you doing here, Neil?" she yelled.

"Claudia, I just wanted to be with you," Neil uncharacteristically pleaded.

Claudia turned to me. "What's going on, Sam? Is this some kind of god damned set up?"

"Neil, you'd better get out of here." I tried not to sound too disappointed in my friend, but I had had just about enough.

"Come one, Claudia. It's me, Neil! Remember the times we had when we were kids?"

"Neil, get out!" Claudia yelled.

Neil's erection began to droop. Bea peeked in the door. "Hey, everyone, cool down, OK? Everyone is getting way too serious."

"That's right!" Neil chimed in. "Let's just take it easy, have a little fun."

"I am not fucking you, Neil," Claudia stated.

Bea stepped in to the room. She was still naked. "Besides, fucking you is my job on this visit, isn't it Neil?"

Neil's head wobbled back and forth between Bea and Claudia. I could almost hear the computational gears spinning in Neil's head, plugging in the two variables – Claudia or Bea – evaluating the formula to see which held the greatest potential for the night.

Bea was naked; with Claudia nakedness hidden under the bed covers, the edge tipped dramatically in Bea's favor. As Neil once again gathered in Bea's body, his thick cock began to roll upwards.

Bea smiled wickedly. "I knew you'd come to seeing things my way." She glanced quickly at Claudia and winked. "You're not going to regret this, Neil."

Bea got down on her knees in front of Neil. She placed her hands on his bare hips. "Oh! Honey!" Neil moaned.

"I'm going to blow you, Neil" Bea said. And she opened her mouth wide. Neil's prick suddenly bounced up straight and stiff, and Bea opened her lips around him. She wrapped her arms around the back of his thighs, and she pumped her mouth slowly up and down.

"Oh! Honey!" Neil said. His face turned purple as a beat and he looked over at Claudia and me. "Oh, man, Sam. This chick is going to suck the life right out of me!" He began to tremble, and I thought he was about to crumble like a cracker.

Bea pulled her mouth off Neil's dick, which was all red and veined. "Claudia," Bea said. "Haven't you ever wanted to do something really slutty?"

I looked at Claudia, who was watching her friend's blowjob attentively. Claudia's respiration was deep and slow. Bea steered Neil over towards the hide-a-bed and urged him to sit down on the edge beside us.

"Come on, Claudia," Bea whispered. She began jerking Neil's erection. Neil closed his eyes and moaned. "You know you want to, Claudia."

She stroked Neil's cock with one hand and pulled the blanket off the bed with the other. "We're all friends here, right? We've all seen each other naked, right?" She pulled the blanket off Claudia and me, and for an instant, I felt a rush of panic at being exposed in front of all these people, especially as my dick revealed an excitement I was not eager to make public.

Yes, my dick was hard again. As my hard-on popped into the open, Bea fumbled a little with the stroke on Neil's prick. "My, just look at these two men!" she exclaimed. She reached over and took hold of Claudia's wrist. "Come on, Claudia," she whispered. And she dragged Claudia's hand towards my lap.

The pair of hands moved towards my cock, and Bea placed Claudia's small hand against my erection. "Come on, Claudia," she said.

Bea let Claudia go, but Claudia's hand dropped limply to my thigh. Claudia wasn't playing along. So Bea grabbed my penis. She had hold of Neil and me both. She smiled evilly, licking her lips.

And she stroked us both, a prick in each hand. Neil and I had participated in something like this once before, in Colorado, where Gwen had a fantasy of doing two men at the same time, and Neil was eager to let that fantasy run its course.

"You are both very attractive men," Bea giggled. "So big and masculine."

She dropped my hard-on, which instantly slapped against my belly, and grabbed Neil's prick with both hands, lowered her mouth over the end, and sucked him with a passion that would scare an ordinary man. Her eyes locked directly on Claudia.

I turned towards Claudia, who was watching Neil, her first lover, being blown by Bea, her best friend. Her gaze met Bea's directly. Her breasts rose and fell with her deep respiration.

"Come on, Claudia. Let's do this together," Bea said.

I wasn't sure what Bea was referring to. Do what together? The possibilities seemed innumerable. "Oh, man!" Neil moaned, and I knew exactly what combination Neil was hoping for. He glanced expectantly towards Claudia, but he couldn't keep his eyes open. Bea drove her mouth deeply over his engorged prick, and Neil groaned again.

Bea pulled off Neil's cock, leaving his hard prick wet and shiny with her spit. She clambered up on the bed next to Claudia and me and spread her legs wide. Her dirty blond pubic hair was plastered all over her cunt with her wetness. The deep crimson gash gaped obscenely. Neil scrambled between her thighs and jabbed inwards.

With Neil on top of her, Bea reached for my hard-on again and brushed her hand against it, but she fell back against the bed out of reach as Neil sunk deeply inside her.

I looked over at Claudia, who had her teeth clenched. She looked at me, a fire in her eyes. "Sam, I've had enough," she whispered. "I want you to fuck me, Sam. I want you to fuck me now."

Claudia slid away from Bea and Neil, just out of reach of the other couple. I got between her knees and leaned over to kiss her. My underside of my prick nestled long-ways into her slippery slot.

I entered Claudia's cunt just as Neil started pounding hard into Bea's box. Neil fucked with a mad flurry of strokes, paused, then took up the insane pace again. Bea groaned with every new onslaught.

I preferred a more consistent pace and rocked slowly and deeply. Claudia spread her legs wide and took me in her feminine center. She pulled her knees up further until they almost touched her chest. "Deeper, Sam, deeper!" The long cock-slide inwards seemed to find her most mysterious depths. Her heat and grease smothered my cock until I wasn't sure I could go any longer.

Neil was pounding frantically into Bea, his butt a blur of motion. Bea's head rocked slowly back and forth.

"Now, Sam," Claudia whispered. "In my ass. I want it in my ass."

I faltered a moment and stopped. I looked down at her. Her eyes waved about like bees hunting for flowers. "Are you sure?" I asked.

"Uh huh. Just go slow, OK?"

I was rigid with the excitement of something truly different. I pulled out of her cunt and sat back while Claudia placed a pillow under her hips. Her star-like anus glistened with her overflowing honey.

I crawled up on top of her, and the head of my cock settled naturally into the soft spot between her ass cheeks. "That's it, Sam. Right there," she said.

I pressed gently forward. Claudia gasped as I popped through her sphincter. I stopped for a moment, the tight muscle of her anus pinching my cock hard enough to give me second thoughts about continuing.