Clawing Back Professionally

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Geo reached under and pushed a just-sucked finger against her back door, he thought that her reason for anal attention was because she experienced greater sensitivity during anal but he still asked why did anal appeal so much.

Kerry said, "Neither partner should take engaging in anal for granted. Getting it makes my eyes wobble and it's so tight for me and providing the guy is careful, it can be so pleasurable working cooperatively with me working my clit, so we both get off."

"Have all your guys had anal with you?"

"No. For a start the thought of anal makes some guys almost vomit, the poor things. Then I have to like and trust the guy because I have no wish to be ripped apart."

She bucked and made appreciative moans as his two fingers slipped right into her pussy and he twisted them.

She asked, "What about you?"

"I'm very selective. I've introduced a couple of babes to it but it was such hard work. My choice is to forget it unless the babe is used to it and wants it and access is easy. You know, you are becoming the only babe I've had anal sex with on only the second time when having sex with her."

"Ooh, so I suppose that makes me a slut."

"Yes."

She giggled but Geo saw her eyes narrow and she pressed down hard on him and the increased level of friction made him blow his nuts.

"Gee you are good," he said, wiping sweat from his forehead and resuming the action.

"Thanks, and thanks for not stopping," she cooed, and then began to pant.

Later as they lay in the well-filled bath together, she sipping wine and Geo with a beer, Kerry told him that her father, her mom's first husband, now lived in Hong Kong where he was married to an Englishwoman and they had three children.

Ex-husband No. 2 had turned gay and lived with a guy.

"Ex-husband number 3 called her mom back a few hours ago and said he was making arrangements for her and Kerry to appear in an advertisement for the company. Mrs Charles, the company's director of marketing, was happy to have Geo involved to demonstrate his comeback ability as a film director.

"He said Mrs Charles knew of you and was able to bring up a couple of your notable advertisements and dad remembered those film clips. The company is not under fixed contract with any particular advertising company and can provide the money for this ad out of budget and run it without really affecting planned expenditure. He said you should talk to Mrs Charles."

"Okay I will. She and I will need to agree on product and general format but then I'd like to be left to create something special hinging on your mother's fame and her daughter's freshness."

"Ooh."

Chapter 2

Three weeks later Belinda Charles arrived in the viewing room with Gloria and her ex-husband No. 3 Malcolm Christie, who diplomatically had not brought his new young lady with him.

Malcolm and Geo shook hands and Geo soon noticed the friendliness between Malcolm and Gloria and Kerry.

"Well this is the result of your labor," Malcolm smiled. "And now for the big decision; if it appeals to me sufficiently, we'll run with it in a multi-million-dollar campaign."

Belinda's assistant served champagne to the guests and other senior executives in attendance.

"Right Belinda, you're on," Malcolm said.

The very personable and professionally impressive Mrs Charles, who was in her early fifties, said as the lighting was dimmed, "What we are about to see is the 60-second clip to run on selected TV stations on a schedule yet to be advised pending approval of this advertisement."

"It uses a concept that's new to us, dwelling on personalities with the product secondary rather that the reverse that is our normal approach simply because we are about product first and foremost. But our freelance director convinced me there are times when one ought to step out of the box."

"He drafted the concept for me and quite frankly I was floored. For a start I couldn't believe he could use Gloria Truehart whose reputation and presence remains very much alive and yet he'd decided she would not be named. But the persuasive Mr Manners convinced me to run with it and I authorized full production."

"I've seen the finished result of course, as well as having sat in during filming. All I can say is here it is and be prepared to be impressed. Roll it Louise."

A young woman in her mid-twenties (Kerry), wearing Baby Doll nightwear, burst into the bedroom shrieking, 'Mom I'll have to cancel my studio publicity photography today. I have redness on this cheek and look at the darn spot. I could die."

Gloria at her bedroom make-up vanity with 'theater-type make-up lighting' around the main mirror that also lit the adjustable wing mirrors stood and said, "Sit darling and allow me to exorcise my daughter's despair."

The camera switched to a side view of Gloria. On the wall immediately beyond her were film posters of Gloria in her three greatest films with prominent type clearly making her name readable to viewers. That link between those posters and 'mother' was clearly established.

The next shot was front-on of the young beauty and the ageing beauty. It switched to a close-up as Gloria inspected the slight rash and the despicable spot.

"Oh mommy, I'm in deep... um trouble."

"Thanks for moderating your language darling. You shall be rewarded by being in my expert hands gained by being associated with beauty specialists for more than thirty years."

Gloria pulled a wing mirror opened and shelf-after shelf of the concealed cabinet was loaded with sprays, creams and lotions clearly branded as Golden Creations Cosmetics. The camera zoomed into wording on one container, 'Conceals Slight Skin Blemishes Under Light Make-up.'

Gloria opened the pot, rubbed some cream over the rash and worked some over the spot.

"There you are dear. Off you go and phone you agent and inquire about your next film offer."

Her daughter leaned forward and looked almost bewildered. "That's ... um, amazing. Your pretty daughter is back."

"Here, always carry this tube of the cream in your handbag darling. We all need on-the-road support."

A voice-over then delivered the emphasized product message and as the two women hugged a text line at bottom-screen read: 'A real life mother and daughter'.

Malcolm led the applause that appeared genuine.

"Launch the campaign Belinda," Malcolm said. "If the feedback stacks up, we'll use our clever Mr Manners to on-develop his theme into a series."

He then shepherded Gloria, Kerry and Geo into the next room for lunch and called Belinda to join them. That was a really astute move because it made Belinda feel she was part of the inner family circle where the gorgeous Mr Manners appeared to becoming entrenched, although no one knew how long that would last.

That night, amid a sixty-nine, Kerry lifted her head briefly and said, "Let's make this a great night Geo because it's our finale. Isaac my old boyfriend is back in town. He called me today and wants to resume where we left off and I said yes, mainly because he's my age and also, he's more skilled at anal than you. You and I will still be friends, won't we?"

Acting like Mr Cool, Geo sounded uncaring and said, "Sure baby, as long as you have someone fucking you, I'm happy. Now wrap your mouth around where it's wanted."

In the morning when Kerry was leaving for home, she said. "I really want you to have a crack at mom. I'll not suggest it to her or say that you and I have finished our sexual liaison."

"I really appreciate you not saying anything about it to her. If it happens, it should happen naturally."

"Well, think about it, Geo. The truth is the age gap between you and her is less than between you and me, three years less in fact."

An agency Geo had registered with for short filming direction and production supervision work, called and he agreed to go to an interview at 4:00 that day.

He went out for coffee and thought with all the sex Gloria had crammed into her life she would be bored stiff by it and would have a vagina as wide as the Lincoln Tunnel, err, more or less. He grinned at his foul humor.

His phone went.

"Hi this is Geo Manners.

"And this is Gloria Truehart."

He joked and said he was amazed she'd be awake this side of noon.

"God you're rude. Are you able to lunch with me today?"

Geo thought shit, that little vixen. She'd urged her mom to date him.

He sighed and said yes.

"Well don't sound too enthusiastic," she said, sounding a bit miffed. "There's someone I want you to meet, a friend from high school days. We were talking and she mentioned her ballet school has taken a hit with the trend of young mothers choosing modern dance over ballet for their young kids."

"Cleo's husband is wealthy, so there's no problem about funding. I said you could work on contract and write a script and make a small promotional film for her to take to an advertising agency to get it placed on the best TV station for her local area that obviously will be watched by mothers and their daughters."

"And grandmothers," Geo said. "It is my understanding that grandmothers pay for more than half of young girls to take ballet lessons in their first year from the age of three and a half or four years."

"Omigod, so you are an authority on ballet?"

"Not an authority but I have had professional associations and received a cultural recognition bronze medal for a photo I took of a young ballerina aged seven who was very elegant in the pose, was wearing everything pink and her skin was very black, she being an Afro-American."

"Omigod, bring a copy of that picture to show Cleo."

Geo contributed an afterthought. "Socially, I patronize most of the arts but ballet is my passion."

"Ooh, mine too after classic cinematography."

They talked easily for a full five minutes before Gloria gave him details where to meet for lunch.

The ease of that conversation left Geo thinking he would like to become friendly with Gloria, friendly enough for instance to invite her to the ballet. It wasn't about sex and the unlikely event of that happening; she was just such an interesting person and was already helping in his professional rehabilitation.

* * *

Cleo Joyce left the restaurant, after handing Geo a $20,000 check to make the 90-second high-class ad including fade-out. He said to Gloria, "Thanks honey for helping to get Geo Manners back into harness."

Gloria, looking very elegant and relaxed, asked softly, "Have you ever had a female use a harness with you?"

Geo grabbed his water glass and gulped.

Jesus.

"No," he confessed to the waiting woman, now a virtually forgotten film star celebrated from four until her career ground to a halt when the studio announced she was pregnant. Then her suspended career disintegrated when she reappeared in a series of B-grade Westerns at a time when filmgoers were deserting that genre in droves.

"Wait here while I go to my bank and cash this check. We'll split it in half because as well as principal actor, you should be rewarded as finder."

"No, you keep the money. I'm just seeking exposure to test the water about making my own comeback."

"The cosmetic cream advert has started its run. Any feedback?

"Some but I'm so disappointed. Belinda has received almost 200 letters and emails from my old fans."

"That's good."

"Good?" Gloria almost wailed and explained she'd have to receive publicity about receiving thousands of letters to make an impact with any casting director.

"I have some old friends..."

"Don't bother darling. It's either a juicy lead role or nothing. The element of surprise and raving critics are what's required. I don't aim to act myself into repeat failure."

"We need to make a very dramatic ad."

"Oh, and you think you can do that with child ballet?"

"No," he grinned. "But it could cause a stir. I'm off to meet Cleo now at her studio to get a feeling for the environment."

"Well don't attempt to seduce her. She's as loyal as a woman gets to her husband and I have no wish to lose a great friend for introducing her to such a disgusting man."

"Jesus Gloria, I'd much sooner seduce you that Cleo who's skin and bones."

Gloria gloated, "Ah, now there's a thought."

They looked at each other and grinned. Geo kissed her warmly and said he must go.

* * *

The ballet ad began running on TV. It showed an attractive lithe black woman (a recent immigrant from North Africa) in pink leotard and pink ballet shoes with flashing very white teeth, greeting Gloria who arrived with a beautiful blonde five-year-old girl that Geo had spotted with her young mom coming out of a movie house.

With Gloria holding the hand of the child, she said to the teacher, "Bettina has been going to ballet since she was three and a half. My daughter is pleased with her progress but I'm so disappointed."

"The modern teaching way is not to push very young children. Ms Truehart. Ohmigod, you are THE Gloria Truehart, the great child ballerina in 'Gong to the Met' that I saw in Casablanca when I was five. I pestered my mom so much that she finally enrolled me in ballet school."

"Oh, that was a very long time ago, Fatima."

"But not so long ago and you were responsible for injecting the spirit of classical ballet into me and I love you for it."

Fatima squatted down with the child. "Bettina do you enjoy ballet?"

The cute kid with two front teeth missing lisped, "Yesph. But I want to dance with bigger kids, not little kids who only want to play."

"Darling please show me what you can do."

As Bettina stretched to warm up, Fatima said, "Here at the We Create Ballerinas School we really only attempt to teach young children to learn grace and rhythm and basic moves and if they leave having learned only that, we have done our job."

"Yes, I understand Fatima, remember I was a ballerina if only a mirage on film. But I know that basic tuition will give them skills that will stay with them for life. That's why I've bought my granddaughter here, as an investment in her future."

They watched as Bettina enter a routine.

"She obvious has timing and I would think stamina, Ms Truehart."

"Please call me Gloria."

"Bettina is good enough to advance. Here at We Create Ballerinas we encourage our children to advance when they appear ready or say they are ready. If they have the gift, we'll find it for them. Otherwise if young Bettina piles on height and muscle she'll learn basic skills and self-belief here that conceivably will eventually take her to the Olympics as perhaps a champion hop, step and jump athlete. Girls can do anything, Gloria."

The clip faded out with a close-up of them smiling at one another and details about the We Create Ballerinas School scrolling down over their smiles.

Reaction was immediate. The evening that ad first screened, Gloria's old agent contacted her for the first time in years and gave her a TV woman to call. The station wanted to talk live on the news bulletin next evening about Gloria Truehart's possible comeback.

Then the next afternoon, Cleo called Gloria to thank her for a job well done, that several grandmothers were lined up with young grandchildren and they'd handled fifty-three phone enquiries about enrolments that day.

Geo watched the TV interview and thought it would do little more than spark recognition but possibly no more than a comment among viewers, 'Oh goodness, Gloria Truehart is still alive'.

However. Gloria's TV appearance was excellent as an informative interview and Geo squirmed when Gloria worked in a plug for him that her thanks had to go to her film director-producer George Manners who was making it all happen for her again by casting her.

"How did you meet George?" the interviewer asked curiously.

"He was screwing my adult daughter, with my approval of course."

The interviewer laughed unrestrained. Geo liked that because that would impact on people. But he knew Gloria was not there yet. It had to be something far more dramatic.

The chance to do that finally came when he was contracted to fly out to Colorado with Gloria and do an ad to boost attendances at a ski resort.

The client had approved Geo's script, although there had been some questions about its suitability for general viewing to which Geo barked, 'Then don't have the ad screened during children's hour. Have it screened from 9:00 when adults interested in booking ski vacations, even as families, will be sitting back replete after dinner and looking at ads designed for adults.'

The client accepted that advice.

Chapter 3

As they received their first drink aboard the aircraft on the flight to Denver, Gloria said in a strained whisper, "Will you sleep with me?"

"Is that an invitation?"

"What do you think? I have no wish for you to write in your memoirs that many years ago that aging former film star Gloria Truehart pleaded with you to sleep with her."

Geo chuckled.

"Okay, but on these two conditions: "One that we see each other fully nude and no mention is made about sagging skin and wrinkles."

"Go you foul jerk. Is that what you think of me, sagging skin and wrinkles?"

"Actually, I admire you as a person and believe you will have had nip tuck surgery because you are proud of your body. You appear to have good energy levels and so it had occurred to me you should make a good rumble."

"You've thought about fucking me?"

"Keep your voice down. Yes, an idle thought occurred periodically from the first time we met."

Gloria was left breathing through her mouth.

"Omigod," she said, and leaning over nipped Geo's ear.

He yelped and she said next time he should do it, rather than think about it.

They arrived at the hotel and changed their adjoining rooms into a suite.

When the bellboy left, Geo ordered, "Get your clothes off."

"Let me settle first."

"No."

She whined, "Let me put out all the lights apart from that far wall light."

"No."

She sniffed and asked why was he being so cruel?

"Because if you don't do it now, you never will. Strip for me Gloria."

She obeyed, feeling she was really under direction.

Geo was pleasantly surprised, finding her better than expected but as he'd tell her later when they were almost drunk and receiving a thump over his ear for his frankness, no one not even a surgeon can dress up ageing meat as yearling meat.

"Well," she demanded.

"Please get down on the sofa into your favorite position."

"Well after those discouraging comments, at least you come to me well-armed," she said, eyeing his erection.

She hunched up on the sofa, belly down. He reached under and squeezed a tit and 'ate' her exposed and lightly haired main crevice and rimmed her anus and soon Gloria was bucking and puffing and calling him to slide into her.

In he went and received a warm, moist internal greeting and she pushed back at him with good timing. She came early and, when she was coming a second time, she squeezed on him and Geo had a full discharge, hard enough to replace his vision with stars and red flashes and he was now groaning and puffing.

He flipped Gloria over and pulled her legs down straight in case she was developing arthritic hips and/or knees and then went to work on the best mature tits he'd even seen with nipples big enough to be called mini Popsicles.

He was ecstatic.

They kissed and tongued a bit and when he returned to her magnificent cleavage and nipples, she gradually fell asleep. He covered her with a rug, showered and watched TV until Gloria had woken from her nap, kissed him and got ready for dinner.

"You are a better fuck than I'd expected," she called when heading to the shower.

He'd not quarrel with that comment.

* * *

Management from the client company raved about the finished 3-minute ad-clip that was scheduled to run on TV stations in its catchments areas that included LA, Chicago and New York.