Clawing Back Professionally

Story Info
Film director fights to save career.
9.2k words
4.36
5.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

"Manners, you've read the script, you know the client has presented us with crap but we need the money. If you wish to continue working for us, go and find people, preferably professional actors to front this production."

George Manners scowled, knowing Reggie Childs was talking as if he were the producer supreme of a big outfit supplying movies for Hollywood release. Instead, Reggie was the boss of a tight-ass outfit that made ads for low-level businesses in Manhattan and within 70 miles into the hinterland.

What a tight-ass outfit, he thought, asking for week to complete the scouting mission and been told to complete that assignment in three days.

He left the former abandoned warehouse that Reginald D. Dwight Childs had converted into a film studio and post-production house and headed downtown. How the fuck would he find a lead female at noon on a Monday, the day of all workdays when the city was at low-ebb?

Geo as George preferred being called, dropped into a bar and had two beers. The female inhabitants were clearly predominantly bartenders or servers of questionable ambition or barfly women waiting to snare clients.

Three more diversions into bars and nine beers later on the second day of scouting, had him no further ahead and Geo accepted he was about to become jobless. It was no use going to any agency for two-bit actors because Reggie would refuse to pay the fees the agency would demand.

Then it happened.

Geo was on the sidewalk waiting for the lights to change to allow him to cross to another bar, when a guy in a big 4X4 nudged into the back of a Mazda sports car that had stopped at traffic lights changing to red.

A woman in white burst out of the sports car, looked at the dents in the rear of her vehicle and Geo thought she was about to burst into tears.

But then a gay-looking guy in a white suit and bone-white bleached hair marched up to the woman and said, "You stupid bitch, why did you stop and make me hit your car?"

A few people stopped alongside Geo, hoping to witness live street theater. They weren't disappointed.

"Because the lights had changed to red."

"But I was in a hurry."

"Oh, poor you. You are in such a hurry you don't care a shit that you damaged my car."

"Fuck you, you blonde bimbo."

Geo watched, mouth agape, as the blonde slugged him and the guy dropped like a stone.

A woman in jeans and a bra with orange hair jumped from the 4X4 brandishing a long wrench and screamed, "Your bitch, take this."

She swung with enough strength to decapitate the blonde.

Blondie ducked and sunk her fist into her assailant's midriff and she fell all bent up to the sidewalk, emitting a distraught scream combined with a death-like rattle.

Geo was enthralled.

The blonde babe was wringing her punching hand and groaning 'Ouch' when a cop appeared from nowhere and said sternly, "You're under arrest."

The babe slugged him and he dropped.

Geo ran to the driver's door of the sports car and yelled to Blondie, "Jump in, we've getting out of here, pronto."

She was half into her vehicle when Geo rammed his foot down and just caught the end phase of the green light.

"Oh god, I'm going to jail," she sobbed.

"That's unlikely because by the time that cop and the other two you assaulted gather themselves and look for witnesses, everyone would have faded way. New Yorkers are not tourists or country hicks keen to talk to the cops."

"Why are you driving me in my car without my authority?"

"The alternative was for you to be arrested."

"Oh yes, I can see it all unfolding now. I was good, wasn't I? I trained in self-defense for five years and this is the first time I've activated myself."

"Activated?"

She laughed. "I mean the first occasion of being able to use my skills in, err, self-defense."

"Oh, I understand. Listen, we ought to lie low for a few hours. I live near here and we can park this most noticeable car in my garage. You can call your husband and advise where you are."

"I have no husband."

"Then your partner or boyfriend?"

"I'm, um, between guys at the moment."

He said nervously, "But you are not gay?"

"God, what a question. No, I'm not."

Geo curled his lip and practically sniggered, "Oh, is this my lucky day?"

She sighed and said if he wore her down, he might get lucky.

Appearing shocked, he said, "Oh no, I'd not angling to do that."

She eyed him and then looked out the side window.

They drove up to a drab apartment block and gaining vehicle access into the basement. Geo said as they stopped and sounding rather nostalgic, "My ex used to park in this spot."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"Don't be, you didn't know her."

She snorted and said she was expressing her warmth for him.

"Woops, I misread your comment, thinking you were sorry for her as if the poor woman walked out on a bumbling and useless fool."

"No."

Geo said expansively, "I appreciate your unfettered comment. Either I misjudged the situation or you, perhaps both."

She said curiously, "You appear well-educated. Am I safe entering your abode?"

"Being associated with a male stranger who's educated is no guarantee of a girl's safety. However, rest assured; you are safe with me. Imagine the alternative of being out on the streets and surrounded by cops with drawn guns?"

She nodded gravely and leant over and kissed him; just a brush of the lips.

An electrical charge swept through Geo and appeared to infuse into his groin.

He was most impressed.

"You smell nice and feel so soft; what are you made of?"

"God what era are you from?" she giggled. "I remember my late grandmother saying when cuddling me, "Little girls are made of sugar and spice."

"That's one hell of a tribute for her to have made and for you to have remembered that."

The woman looked at him and her eyes softened. "I'm Kerry O'Bryan. Who are you?"

"George Manners, known to his friends as Geo."

"Hi Geo," she smiled.

The apartment door opened into a foyer and Kerry looked at the more than thirty awards plaques on the wall and said, "Omigod, you're a somebody?"

"Correction," he smiled. "These are acclaims for my photography and later my TV advertisements I directed and produced. But after Julie left me and we divorced, I hit the bottle for almost a year and, as the media loves saying, by then I'd fallen from grace and my community chose to ignore me and forget my past achievements."

"How wretchedly sad. Did Julie catch you tagging some broad?"

"No, I caught Julie fucking her best friend's husband with her best friend filming it."

Kerry giggled and then, red-faced, apologized.

"No, it's fine. I'm about over it."

Kerry said with some interest, "What do you do now?"

"Make B-grade advertisements on shoestring budgets."

Kerry said her father's firm commissioned companies to make advertisements.

"Would you like me to persuade him to commission you to make an advert for his company?"

"Yeah that would be lovely," Geo said sarcastically.

Kerry said right, she'd fix it and almost whispered, "Do you want me to stay the night with you?"

"For fuck sake Kerry, I'm forty. What are you, thirty?"

"I'll be twenty-six next month. I can't see what age has to do with it."

"Oh, the innocence of youth. Let's have coffee and wait for the rush hour to start."

"I'll then drive you home in probable safely because the cops will be busy keeping traffic moving but perhaps still on the look-out for a female driving a white sportscar rather than a man driving his daughter in a white sports car. Perhaps you now know why many people drive a gray unadorned Ford."

"That's wryly funny but it makes sense. Please sit beside me for a while. I need to relax after my near heart-stopping adventure."

Geo learned she was an out-of-work wannabe actress and although she'd worked periodically since finishing drama school, that was due to her mother's influence in landing short-term work.

"What kind of actress?"

"Stage, specializing in light comedy."

"Have you thought about appearing in advertising film clips?"

"Oh goodness no, that would be the pits. Oh god, sorry Geo."

She learned right against him and they kissed. She opened her mouth but he pulled away.

She ran a hand down over his polo and taking his hand, placed it over one of her smallish boobs. He went to pull away but she applied pressure onto his hand and this time he felt the nipple had stiffened and he was unable to stop becoming interested.

Suddenly, she had her tongue into his mouth and their tongues entwined and his long-neglected cock launched into rapid-erection mode.

"God I can't do this Kerry. I've finished with women."

"Hush Geo. My pussy require attention. Can you smell my arousal?"

Aghast, he said "No" and that was devoid of any censure.

She pulled away from him and pushed his head between her thighs. He caught the odor of arousal, big-time.

She pulled her skirt up over her hips and Geo went after it like Rover after a bone.

"Omigod," she whimpered, as two fingers penetrated deeply and very actively and his tongue flicked over her clit.

"Omigod."

Twenty minutes later, leaking profusely, Kerry rushed to the toilet but then hesitated mid-flight.

"Second door on the left," Leo called, patting his spent dick affectionately.

He sighed gratefully, being pleased to learn he still liked to fuck.

Kerry returned, now completely nude and Leo said they best be leaving.

"No, I'd like to stay the night. I need to be fucked more and you are so good at rotating your dick. Does my butt interest you?"

Leo's resistance collapsed.

"Well I guess you can stay."

"God Leo, how about a bit more enthusiasm?"

Kerry left just before dawn, appearing to be walking very bandy-legged. Leo returned to bed and slept till when she called at 9:10.

"Mom knows who you are and was surprised I allowed you to fuck me."

That was rather heavy comment for Geo at that early hour.

He swallowed and said, "Y-you discuss things that intimately with your mom?"

"Yes of course I do. She wants me to be cast for some of your adverts because she believes you'll make me a star."

"Believe me baby, that rarely happens."

"I know that, she knows that. But we both know you are all I have."

"Your mother should not interfere. Who the hell does she think she is?"

"Mom and dad recently divorced and she's reverted to her stage name of Gloria Truehart."

There was silence.

"Say something Geo. You can't be in filmmaking and not know who she was."

"Baby, I'll go down on my knees begging you to not repeat what I said about who the hell does she think she is?"

"Don't grovel Geo, I won't say a word. You know, you could get lucky with her. I'm sure mom is in need of a good fuck after the trauma has ended with the dissolution of her third marriage."

"Kerry you can't talking about your mom like that, she's a legend."

"Oh yeah? Right now, she's a sniveling loser. Oh, you're coming to dinner tonight and to return my car. Try to get a leg over her and please cast me for one of your ads."

Well any 51-year-old former teen film sensation was not Geo's idea of a great fuck and so he gave that idea away. But over dinner he gradually worked Gloria up until she was laughing freely and Kerry was very pleased with him.

"You are really too old for my daughter," Gloria said as Geo was leaving.

"I'm glad you brought that up, Gloria," he smiled. "That must have been exactly what your mother told you because she had reservations about your leading men being too old for you."

She laughed and said if only he knew.

"Know what mom?" Kerry asked, coming to the door.

"Oh god, I forgot you were behind me Kerry. I meant nothing, absolutely nothing darling. Oh Geo, I'm chairman of Golden Creations Cosmetics, my husband's company and will remain so because I'm the figurehead he needs for that role and we divorced amicably. I'll call you about a commission but it must involve Kerry professionally."

"Okay and you'll have my agreement if you also appear."

"Me?"

"Yes, you have stopped making films. Appearing in advertisements will be like big reminders of yesterday for your loyal fans."

"My loyal fans, oh yes. Let me think about that Geo."

Kerry pushed forward and kissed him lustfully and led him to the cab.

* * *

Geo fronted up with a genuine street corner prostitute for the Bubble-Tip Condoms ad that Reggie Childs was paying Geo, who worked on a retainer, to film creatively.

"I really don't know," Reggie said, as they looked at the woman Geo was presenting.

"Dixie would you give the boss a freebie if we make this ad with you?"

She yawned and said, "Do you have a big dick Reggie?"

Reggie turned puce but replied bravely, "I've never had complaints about inadequacy."

"Well let's find out," she said, dragging the boss off to a darker section of the gloomy building. Dixie banged Reggie until he cried enough.

That night, Geo took the crew, who looked more like a bunch of hopeless bank robbers than a film crew, to a back street and under a dim streetlight he had Dixie lean against the street pole. Filming continued and the greasy looking male actor sidled up to her and asked for a light.

Dixie circumvented the pretense and said she didn't engage unless he used a condom.

"No problem baby," Herman said. "I travel the world and always use one for safety sake, but not the same one, of course."

"I'm top-shelf," Dixie claimed extravagantly. "I only take clients using Fat-Tip."

Herman snorted, "You mean Bubble-Tip?"

"Oh yes, only the best."

"Great that's all I use. How much for two minutes?"

Dixie banged his head with her handbag and fifty or so Bubble-Tip condoms tipped from it.

The pair fluffed their lines, the lighting was difficult to get right, another prostitute came into camera and told Dixie to fuck off, this was her corner, and cops arrived and asked what the hell they were doing and why were they littering the sidewalk with condoms.

After seventeen re-takes, and having watched that last take as it was filmed on his two video monitors, Geo wearily called, "That's a wrap."

He flagged down a cab for Dixie and grinned when he heard her give the cabbie Reggie's address.

As soon as that project was completed and approved by the blown-away client, Geo told Reggie he was leaving to go freelancing.

"Well I can't stop you," Reggie yawned, looking completed fucked.

"I still might offer you contract work. Make sure you don't take any of my equipment or my people when you leave."

Geo hoped he'd never have to return. He called Kerry and said he wanted to take her to dinner that evening.

"I thought you'd want to take mom to dinner and then screw her?"

He laughed and said why should he screw her mom when he could screw her daughter?

"Because she's famous and far more experienced at sex than I am."

"If I wanted experience, I had the option of going for Dixie. Instead, I choose you."

"Who's Dixie?"

"The actress we used to make a condom ad for late night TV screening. You only saw her as a counter clerk attempting to sell her other brands of condoms, but Dixie told you to give her Bubble Tips or else she'd scream and yell you had attempted to molest her."

"Oh, that over-sexed looking babe. You know, it would have been far cheaper for you to pay an hourly rate to a real prostitute for the filming."

"Gee, why didn't I think about doing that?" Geo replied sarcastically.

Kerry clicked and said sounding impressed, "Omigod you bright boy. You did that didn't you?"

"Being creative is the business I'm in."

"Is that confirmation, or just you lying to be evasive?"

"Dixie is a street hooker."

Kerry asked icily did he try her out and he shouted "Jesus" and cut the call knowing she'd call back. He was just beginning to get nervous fifty seconds later when she called.

"Sorry."

"Aw, it's okay. I realize now you have the right to know because I'm fucking you. I didn't touch her."

"I just wondered, that's all and thanks for being open with me, um finally."

They laughed.

She expressed surprise that he expected to have sex with her again. She'd thought it had been just a one-time event, something he did with all women he met and whose defenses he cracked.

Leo sighed and said he'd tell her something very personal.

"Ooh."

"I only shaft a woman after the first occasion if she really appeals to me and by that I don't only mean sex."

"Oh, is that all?"

"What do you mean?" Geo asked indignantly.

"I assumed you had some class and therefore didn't have to bother with any woman after you'd got what you wanted on strike one, leaving it to her to keep the relationship going if that's what she wanted."

"Jesus, I had no idea women thought like that?"

She laughed and said they were only human. "Do you only think of women as something to fuck?"

"Kerry," he practically whined. "No, I don't think like that about women in general. This conversation is getting away on us."

"Well you might think so but I think if a guy announces he intends to keep on having sex with me then I'm entitled to know things about him including how he thinks."

"Okay, but why?"

"Because that's how I am and I don't consider I'm just a body for any guy to come along and use like a fuck bag."

"Okay, cool down. I was only asking why the interrogation. You have explained that to me and I accept that."

"Fine so do you want me to come over and have sex with you now?"

He was silent.

"Geo?"

"I think I'd better say no."

"But I'd like to rumble right now."

"Oh," he said brightly. "In that case come over right now. I thought you wouldn't want me appearing too keen."

Kerry sighed. "I think you should return to being your natural self and then I'll be confident I know where I am with you."

Kerry arrived at Geo's new small but luxuriously-appointed apartment and said, "Mom reminded me she thinks you are told old for me."

Geo's ready-to-go erection immediately collapsed.

"Well moms, don't always know best."

"I agree. Do we not kiss when we meet?"

"Oh, sorry."

Their lips touched.

"Do you call that a kiss?" she complained.

"Sorry."

"Very much improved," she purred. "I think you mean business."

She reached down and as soon as her hand touched his flaccid dick, it hastened into rigid readiness.

"Ooh."

"What?" he asked.

She smirked when she said, "Nothing."

Leo found she wasn't wearing panties and smiled.

He had it on good authority that New York women of all ages mostly liked to give the impression they didn't engage in sex but when they wanted it, they dispensed with wearing panties.

"Just a minute," Kerry said and complained did he expect her to do some of the work?

He removed her top and bra and skirt and she lay back into the couch and pulled both legs back and presented a sight they made Leo's mouth really water. He was smart enough to know not to swallow that excessive spittle.

Leo was invited to lick both holes, although she called them crevices.

Soon she was red-faced, writhing and tugging a nipple.

Like a soldier on attack he went in with a loaded dick.

She immediately looked calmer and as he began thrusting.

He reciprocated and she involuntarily attempted to scalp him by yanking his hair.

He slapped her ass hard.

She released her handful of his precious hair and sighed and began rolling back at him with good timing, making him think how did she learn to fuck.

"Why did you choose that crevice?"

He panted, "Because it was on the top and I saw it first."

She fell silent, appearing to be considering his logic.

He offered, "Most women think men regard them as sluts if they choose the butt first."

Kerry looked quite shocked. Finally, she bleated she really liked anal sex.