Cleaners with a Peel Ch. 02

Story Info
"Sir, please may I have a few minutes under your desk?"
2.2k words
4.5
1.5k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/16/2024
Created 02/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cleaners With A Peel - Part 3 - slave girl sara

I have been given my first job for Cleaners With A Peel. It is for a retired military man and Mr. Hope has told me he will take me to the job himself in the morning. Before leaving for home, I wanted to thank him.

"Yes Sir, thank you Sir, please may I have a few minutes under your desk?"

He unzipped.

"Of course little one, anything to make you happy."

"Really, any time sara, any time."

I really was so happy; my uniforms were put into a bag, and I ran home. No one was in, both parents still at work, I locked the door and ran a bubble bath to soak and play a little.

My phone rang twice on the sink side, and I ignored it, then a text.

"Come and take your key out of the lock and let me in, bring your bedroom belt with you."

Oh sh*t I thought, I was being responsible locking the door whilst I was upstairs, only my stupidity led me to leave my keys in the door. I unlocked and took my keys out of the lock and went over the kitchen table with my bedroom belt beside me.

My dad came in and gave me a slap as he walked past. He put the kettle on and went upstairs to change out of his work clothes. Back downstairs and made himself a cup of tea and sat in his armchair.

"How was your day sara, I see you did not escape a spanking?"

"It was really good thank you daddy, I got some uniforms and I have my first job tomorrow, Sir. Got to be honest Sir, I sort of asked for the spanking, I was so excited I needed grounding."

"That was very clever of you sara, well done, I will bear that in mind as I have an inkling to give you a hard caning too, due to your absent mindedness."

"Only what I deserve daddy, I am very sorry."

"I know, so maybe a spanking will suffice, when I have finished my tea."

"Only if you feel it's sufficient justice Sir."

I heard him chuckle and put his cup on the fireplace hearth.

"sara?"

"Yes daddy."

"Over you go, now this is going to be a hard reminder."

"As I deserve daddy."

And a hard reminder it was. I was spanked from the back of my knees to above my waist, not only on my back side but the inner and outer sides too. One finished instead of a cuddle I was sent back over the table. I heard his zipper open and after a few more spanks I was mounted, still in floods of tears.

My mum came home, and daddy spoke to her of my stupidity as he fucked me over the table. Mum said she was surprised I was not caned back and front. Not as surprised as me!

I was left over the table as they talked about their day and my dad told mum of my day too. I heard him stand up and move behind me, he re-spanked my bottom and sent me to my room till dinner was ready.

Not sure what is wrong with me but the pain of laying on my back and rubbing my bum and moving it about excited me. I once saw online naked girls who could cum without touching, so thought I would give it a go, there would never be a better time. I pushed and pulled, writhed, and pulsed below and finally had a wonderful little cum.

My dad came up and like the good slave girl I wanted to become, for the first time, knelt in the slave girl position. My knees were apart, back arched, hands upturned on my knees showing I was available and mouth open. As he got closer, I put my tongue out.

He accepted my come-on, dropped his pants and put his semi hard cock on my tongue and I took him in. I think he wanted to make an example of my thoughtlessness and when he was stiff I was taken into the bathroom. I guess he knew I would probably be sick a few times as he fucked my throat.

He was not rough, never has been, although I was sick three or four times, but the main thing is I satisfied him and made him happy. He tasted of my mum, so he had obviously spanked and fucked her too. This was not out of the normal, I know he enjoyed sex three or four times a day and my mum was often on her knees wanking him, me too if he felt like a change of hand and style.

I think I am good at wanking, I had plenty of practice when my uncle and his two sons visited, I used to be all wanked out by the time they left as three happy visitors. I think that`s why mum and dad had a daughter, well that`s what I think.

I was allowed to stand at dinner, naked. I was not over hungry but ate all I could, a spanking was often given for not clearing my plate. I had a plan when I was old enough though, I started plating up our food so always had just enough.

I cleared the table, washed up and dried then put everything away. We sat watching TV, I actually knelt over the pouffe for comfort.

"Nearly your bedtime sara, just come here before you go up."

He unzipped so I got his cock out and began to wank him, mum went to the kitchen and brought in some kitchen roll.

"In my days, kitchen roll had not been invented so we used what was called a `spunk rag.` My mum used to put it in with the Monday weekly washing, must admit it was pretty stiff by then," she said.

"Mother, unless you want another hiding I suggest you keep quiet and sit down whilst you can, sara missed a few strokes listening to you."

"Sorry daddy,"

"Not your fault sweet pea, now concentrate!"

I wanked him and waited the normal few minutes for the late cum to appear and wiped him clean. I kissed them both nite nite, lay on my bed, too sore on my bottom, and fell asleep until my daddy gently slapped my bottom, it was up time.

My mum had done breakfast, just my usual, a slice of toast with homemade marmalade and a coffee. I went upstairs got my uniform on and came back down, grabbed my bag and got to the gate just as Sir pulled up.

"Thank you for picking me up Sir, I really appreciate it."

We arrived in good time and Sir made sure I was ok and wanted to go in.

"Right two minutes to go Miss Brown, good luck,"

"Thank you Sir, please call me sara."

"Ok sara, you may call me Sir. "

I laughed all the way to the front door and rang the doorbell. He must have been waiting as the door opened at once, bless him.

I sort of saluted, "Good morning Captain Sir, I have come to clean for you."

"What a cheerful little girl, do come in, may I ask if you are over sixteen?"

"Hahaha Sir, I am twenty-two."

I waved at Sir and went in.

"This is the laundry and cleaning room with mop, vacuum and stuff, what`s your name sweetie?"

"Sorry, I should have introduced myself; I am sara brown Sir."

"Then welcome sara brown."

"This is the toilet; you must ask permission to go."

"Yes Sir."

"Now, let`s sit a few minutes and chat."

"May I stand Sir."

"Why sara?"

I lifted my skirt to show my crimson bottom from yesterday`s spanking, belting, and caning.

"Oh, are you normally a naughty girl?"

"Not really Sir, just don`t think sometimes."

"Let me kiss it better."

"Should I get on the table Sir, so you do not have to bend?"

"I was just going to suggest that."

I got up and knelt, knees wide apart and down on my elbows to give the Captain a perfect view.

He kissed and slurped every part of my bottom, pussy lips too with the odd poke between my lips with his tongue.

"There, how does that feel now sara?"

"Oh, much better Sir, thank you so much, may I help you to your chair."

"Thank you, you are very kind."

"Should I get some kitchen roll and try and relieve the bulge in your trousers Sir?"

"Very thoughtful sara, yes please."

"If you just sit there Sir leave everything to me."

I brought back the kitchen roll and popped the kettle on as I was there. I undid all his buttons and gently removed his old, flaccid cock.

"We now use kitchen role but used to use a bit of cloth, do you know what we used to call it sara?"

I obviously did, as I had just been told.

"No Sir?"

"Spunk rag, hahaha"

"Hahaha, how times change Sir. Who wanked you then Sir?"

"We had a nanny, so it was her job, she did my brother and father too."

"How do you like to be wanked Sir?"

"What do you mean, how?"

"Well Sir, backhand, forehand, from the back, from the front, shaft only...?"

"The choice is yours."

"I will do it as I wank my daddy Sir, he loves it."

I rubbed his big crown and wanked up and down his shaft till he was rock hard, Then introduced a twist as I went up and down and reached into his pants and squeezed his balls. I think the licking and kissing had almost put him over the edge and a five-minute rub soon had me reaching for the paper towel, I caught all his spurt and waited for the final drops and wiped him clean. I gently put his cock back in his pants, buttoned him up and took the cum towel to the kitchen and brewed a cup of tea, no sugar about so I just took the milk in with me, he had it milky like me.

"Do you wear a vest sara?"

I pulled my jumper up to my neck, "No Sir, can you see ok?"

"Not really sara, take it off."

I removed it.

"I don`t usually wear a bra either Sir."

"You may remove it sara"

"Yes Sir, could you please help me?"

He undid it and turned me around so he could remove my cups.

"Awww sweet titties."

"Am I to get a spanking for no vest Sir, I think I deserve it?"

"Yes, my thoughts exactly."

He stood and changed seats to a dining chair and over his knees I went to be spanked, I cried as it was the proper thing to do.

"Never underestimate the spanking power of an old army man sara."

"No, I will not Sir."

He cuddled me and played a little with my nipples and pussy lips.

"Sir, it's time I was going, and I have not even dusted a speck of dust."

"Perhaps you will call again?"

"Of course Sir, just ring our office Sir."

I dressed but put my bra in my bag and went to wash and dry his cup.

"Bye Sir," I kissed both cheeks,

As I left the Captain gave me an envelope.

"A little something towards a new vest sara, perhaps instead of the awkward bra."

"Oh thank you Sir."

I waved till I got in Sir's car.

"Well sara, how was it?"

"Just fine Sir, what a lovely man and I instigated everything for him."

"Good girl."

I looked in my bag for my house keys.

"Oh no, he stole my bra out of my bag Sir."

"Hahahaha, I wonder why he stole your bra; he usually steals the cleaner's knickers?"

"Hehehehe, simple Sir, I was not wearing any knickers today."

"Would you like to come back to the office, or home sara?"

"Home please Sir, if you do not mind?"

{Text} Your new job for tomorrow Miss Brown, Captain Allcaps loved you, Note the later time. xx

Name - Captain Brian Allcaps

Address - 17 Elswont Gardens

Time & Date - 9:45 am 8th July

Task - 2 hours dusting and vacuuming.

Dress Code - Eventually naked.

Actions - He owns your body for two hours.

"I have a job tomorrow Sir, Jess just texted, same place but an hour later."

"I am still in this office tomorrow, would you like a lift again?"

"Please may I come on my own Sir?"

"Yes of course, you will use the taxi firm we use to pick you up and take you wherever you want to go after, won't you?"

"Yes Sir, promise."

When we got home Sir came round and opened my car door.

"sara, a question?"

"Yes Sir, anything?"

"If I got down on one knee and proposed to you with a ring, what would you say?"

I thought for a second wanting to shout, YES!

"I would say Sir, you would have ask my daddy."

He gave my bottom as slap as I went past him to our gate.

And so, my story ends - for now?