Cleaners with a Peel - 02

Story Info
My first cleaning job, topless and no knickers.
1.9k words
4.14
3.4k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/16/2024
Created 02/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cleaners With A Peel - Part 2 - slave girl sara

I have been for an interview at Cleaners With A Peel. Mr Hope, the company owner took me home, but I still arrived well after my five o'clock deadline. As it was my third misdemeanour of the day, I was due a caning which Mr Hope was invited to witness and even administer the final three strokes.

He then asked my father a question!

"I have known your daughter all of four hours Sir, she has enchanted me, and I have fallen deeply in love with her. Mr. Brown may I have your blessing to ask for your daughter`s hand and to become my wife?"

My mum`s face was a picture of sadness, happiness, and shock. Daddy was harder to read but quicker to reply and being a Yorkshire man was pretty blunt.

"Well Mr. Hope, I am luckier than you, I have known my sweet girl for over twenty years and I too deeply love her. I would suggest you are as surprised as us that you asked, and I will certainly think about it and let you know."

"I can ask no more Sir."

Mr. Hope headed for the door.

"Would you like a cup of tea before you go Mr. Hope, or do you have appointments? sara, get some clothes on girl!"

"Yes Sir."

Did I want to laugh, or did I want to cry, I was not sure, what I was sure of is I needed a Pee. We all sat and had tea, well, to be honest I stood, and we all made small talk. One thing I did notice was mum had got the mugs out and not the best tea service, ouch!

"In the office at nine in the morning sara, training begins, thank you for the tea Mrs. Brown and a pleasure to meet to Mr. Brown Sir."

He pecked me on the cheek as he left, boy was I happy, not for the kiss but because his car had not been stolen!

"Upstairs for you sara, you are grounded to your room."

"But daddy I wanted to..."

"I will not have you answering back, I will be up later, have your hairbrush next to you."

"Yes Sir."

"Mother, clear the mugs and bring the kitchen strap, you need to be taught our best tea service is not just an ornament."

"Yes Sir."

I heard mum take a good strapping, and I have to say, a well-deserved one too, and sat quietly for my daddy to come into me.

My phone pinged; it was the Cleaner's office.

{Text} Welcome to the team Miss Brown, we look forward to seeing you at nine in the morning.

Such a big day and I fell asleep on my bed, I never heard anyone come in but woke up at seven o`clock under my duvet. I knew my daddy would be up so picked up my hairbrush and went downstairs. Daddy patted his knee, and I got ten swats on my bottom. I cried and he pulled me up and cuddled me till I just sobbed a little.

"That was a big cry from just a few swats, whatever is the matter sara?"

"Honestly Sir, I do not really know, yesterday was such a huge day and I let you down, three times, would have been four times had I not fallen asleep. I think I also let Mr. Hope down, not sure as I got this text yesterday Sir and I promise I was going to show you when you came up to hairbrush me and..."

"Shhhhh my darling girl, yesterday has gone and is now a mere memory, let's think of today and going forwards."

He kissed my forehead and I wept a little more. I hugged like I used to hug my big teddy when I was happy and sad at the same time.

"Now, go have a bath and get ready for work, and make sure you are nice and smooth, call me so I can make sure."

"Yes Daddy."

I ran my bath and used some bath crystals my aunty Sally and uncle Les bought me last Christmas. Being blonde it`s hard to shave when you cannot see anything, so I made sure I shaved all over then repeated and got out and dried.

"Out of the bath and dried daddy."

I laid all my clothes out and lay on the bed in the diaper position waiting for my daddy to come in.

"Perfect love, well done not a hair to be seen and as smooth as glass. Would you like me to check inside too?"

"Yes please daddy."

I was fingered oh so lovely, then one thing led to another, and I needed a shower before dressing.

"Have a great day sara and let me know what time you will be home."

"I will for sure Sir, thank you Sir."

I left home at eight-thirty and arrived at the office, or is it our office, at eight-fifty. I pressed the intercom and was surprised by the result.

"Come in and straight through to the office Miss Brown."

"Good morning Miss."

"Please call me Jess."

"Thank you Jess, please call me sara."

"Mr. Hope has a disciplinary matter to deal with first thing so I will kit you out with uniforms."

"Thank you Jess. Does Mr. Hope deal with all punishments Jess?"

"Yes when he is here, otherwise I do."

"Wow, what do you both use?"

"I am only allowed to use hand and strap, but Mr. Hope can add the cane."

"May I ask a question Jess?"

"Of course."

"How do you get away with corporal punishment?"

"It is not corporal punishment. In all contracts it states, All disciplinary matters will be initiated by the employee, by a written, signed and witnessed request."

"Wow and do they do that?"

"Everyone, or they lose their job."

Sounded fascinating, I wondered what it would be like over Jess`s knee, dare I ask?

"I got you a size eight out sara, may be a little big but we do not have a size six, and to be honest most of it should be over a chair whilst cleaning."

"Yes Miss."

"Are you looking for your first spanking off me Miss. Brown?"

Would now be the right opportunity, I will go with whatever comes out of my mouth, close my eyes.

"Would it be too much of an imposition Miss?"

"You mean you want or need a spanking Miss Brown?"

"Perhaps both, sorry I called you Miss instead of Jess, it's just a habit of address Miss, I mean Jess."

She pulled me into her ample bosom and cuddled me.

"Sweet child, I understand, pick up your clothes, and hold my hand."

She led me into the back room, a small kitchen with a table and a few chairs. Jess turned a chair round so she had plenty of space.

"Now sweet sara, let us see if these fit you."

I put my uniforms down and Jess began to undress me as I kicked off my shoes. Jess removed my jumper and slowly unbuttoned my blouse.

"No bra sara?"

"No Miss, when you unbutton more you will see why."

"Aww a flat chested little girl?"

"30A Miss."

I pushed out my chest as she continued to remove my blouse.

"Oh yes, of course, my mistake, cute little flower buds just busting to open."

She was of course referring to my nipples' alert state.

She unzipped my jeans and turned me round. Her hands came either side of my waist and down the front of my jeans and knickers to my secret place. She felt my smoothness then popped her thumb and finger onto my hood and marble sized clit. I cum with an almighty climax and she saved me from falling, she sat down and sat me on her knee.

Her right hand moved to my right nipple and tit whilst her left hand fingered me. She heard my short sharp gasps and just before I cum again I was flipped over, spanked and rubbed. Twenty or thirty spanks in, tears flowing and pussy throbbing we had a visitor.

"I see Miss Brown has made quite an entrance, Jess?"

"Just giving her a short lesson in courtesy Mr. Hope."

"Send her up when you are done, I need her to sign her contract of employment."

"Sure thing Mr. Hope."

"And don`t take too long my pen is throbbing."

They both laughed as I cried and tried to smile. Jess stopped her spanking, which I guess was a seven out of ten for a hard spanking. I was rubbed a while with a finger from every rub hitting my lips. She stood me in front of her.

"Would you like me to cuddle you or send you up to the big office for a cuddle off Mr. Hope?"

The latter would have been very acceptable, normally, but I needed a cuddle, and I needed it straightaway. I sat on her knee and buried my head between her tits, best I could over her clothes. She lent me forward and unbuttoned her blouse and pushed me between her braless tits. I cried all over them as she played with my budding nipples.

Once calm I was given my uniform in my outstretched arms with my jeans, blouse, knickers and jumper and sent stair wards. I looked over my shoulder.

"Thank you Jess, I appreciate your mind reading abilities."

"Anytime you are in need, just ask."

"Yes Miss."

She gave me two swats as I left.

"Come straight in Miss Brown. So, you found out the penalty for upsetting Jess?"

"Yes Sir, I am a very lucky girl."

Not sure he understood that last comment but was sure he would be a fast learner.

"Would you like to try your uniforms on here, on in the room next door?"

A suck and two fucking`s later I managed to get the skirt on.

"Perfect fit Miss Brown, sit down at my desk so you can read and sign your contract."

I signed it straight away.

"You did not read it sara, it has some serious implications."

"I would trust you with my soul Sir."

Back into the adjoining room for fucking number three. We laid a while, me deeply folded into his arms and he combed my hair with his fingers and kissed my forehead.

"Get dressed now please sara and let me give you your very first cleaning job, we do not wish you to be late home, do we?"

"No Sir, thank you."

When I was ready, I was given a card.

Name - Captain Brian Allcaps

Address - 17 Elswont Gardens

Time & Date- 8:45 am 7th July

Task - 2 hours dusting and vacuuming.

Dress Code - Eventually naked.

Actions - He owns your body for two hours.

"He is a military man sara and requires maximum respect, you may have to accidentally do something requiring a spanking to rectify. Start in your uniform, mention how hot it is and may you remove your jumper, I think you can work out the rest. It is not far from your home so I will pick you up at eight-thirty."

"Please Sir I could just catch a bus."

"No, your first time I will deliver and pick you up and if there is anything you do not like, dress and leave."

"Yes Sir, thank you Sir, please may I have a few minutes under your desk?"

He unzipped.

"Of course little one, anything to make you happy."

"Really, any time sara, any time.