All Comments on 'Cleaning Amy'

by fireandlace0533

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
dirtyfishdirtyfishover 3 years ago

One of the best stories I have read. Like to hear about more adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing story!!

Nailed my fantasy..... absolutely loved it. I hope to see more.

type11966type11966over 3 years ago
Perfect

This is my number one fantasy and at 40 years old, unfortunately I am in the same boat as him. I would love to find a woman to help me with this fantasy. Great story, thanks for writing and sharing.

Camguy4funCamguy4funover 3 years ago

That was awesome! So very erotic and kinky! And a great cliff hanger. I certainly hope there will be a part 2! ;-)

MisterteaMisterteaover 3 years ago
The basic idea here is very good..

..and the dialogue is pretty good also. However, the text is full of errors - at one point you even got mixed up between Amy and Jennifer. I recommend you withdraw this and proof-read it properly, if the site will permit it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good stuff

Will there be a part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
spot on

You nailed it! Thanks - great, entertaining story and what an ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it

I used to get my ex wife to fuck different guys many years ago and tell her to come home with a full pussy for me to lick clean. It was always such a horny experience. We eventually ended up having MMF threesomes with male friends and the whole thing was just so much hornier, especially with lots of oral all round.

batesybatesyover 3 years ago
Mistertea WTF???

Mistertea WTF .... I can't understand how someone who has made no story submissions of their own can have the nerve to contradict anothers excellent attempt at a story, even if there are a few slight errors in there and then to go on and suggest that fireandlace0533 might want to withdraw the story and proof read it is rude.

These are all fine comments from a member who can't even be bothered to answer any questions on their own profile page or have you withdrawn your answers to proof read them.

I thought it was an excellent submission and the content outweighed the slight errors...let's have chapter 2.

HardBenHardBenover 3 years ago
AWESOME

What a great erotic story.

Fabulous descriptive writing - and super hot.

I wonder what will happen next??

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Got caught

Oh shit. My heart is in my throat from that ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Hot story! If Jennifer finds out, I hope that it makes her wet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Got myself off...

Good story with enough description to make me feel “good”. Props to F&L

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story - must be a part 2! Jennifer gets her revenge by fucking Dave and making yer man clean up...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think it’s so hot I could light my cigarette off of it ! That was solid and intense til the end then it was explosive !!! Great job !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Outstanding, love all the buildup and atmosphere, well done!! You MUST publish part 2 asap!!!

agenuineguy4u2agenuineguy4u2almost 3 years ago

A VERY EROTIC STORY!

Late in life, I learned my sexual purpose is to orally worship and please Women.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

excellent story, emotions laid out. Very "Tasty" tell Jennifer off

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it up until the last sentence

GunSuckerGunSuckerover 1 year ago

Awesome story, I would love to have a Amy to clean up and make her feel a good tongue fucking.

Subone1Subone1about 1 year ago

Great story. Thanks for writing and sharing!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Awesome story, keep going

wvBalzakwvBalzakabout 1 month ago

More, More, More....Please! I loved it! How's he going to tell his wife that they were just . . . ?

So very HOT 🔥. I also love smelling used panties and a woman's scent. I would also love to eat a creampie from another man, even if were my wife's pussy, or my neighbors!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfireandlace0533@fireandlace0533
Long time reader, new author. Prefer longer stories with character background. Hoping to write stories in multiple categories.