Cleaning Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said that really fast and looked up again. Amy seemed to be contemplating what I had said and the look in her eyes had changed. There was possibly a little compassion in them.

"I really am sorry I did that! I can't tell you how sorry! I feel awful. I would never do it again. Please don't tell Jennifer or anyone else." I took the opportunity to beg again.

"Well, that explains why you picked my panties up. Or at least it partly does. Do you find me attractive? Is that why you picked mine up? If they had been Mrs. Joiner across the street, would you have done it."

Mrs. Joiner was in her early sixties and was a very heavy woman. She was nice enough but there was nothing very attractive about her.

"No, probably not. And yes, I do think you are attractive, but I honestly haven't been like perving on you or anything like that. Or maybe I have. I do like seeing you in your workout clothes."

Amy smiled. The first time I had seen her do that since I had come over.

"Thanks for being honest. I already knew that. A woman can sense when a man is checking her out. You are actually more subtle than most, but I can tell. The big question now though is why did you lick up the cum and suck on my panties?"

I definitely couldn't look in her eyes as I tried to answer that question. "I am not sure. I have also read stories about cream pies and been turned on by those. Maybe that is why?"

"Cream pies? I don't know what that means."

I looked up at her and the expression on her face seemed sincere. I took a deep breath.

"Umm. It is where a man's cum is licked up from a woman's vagina."

"Really? So a man licks it out of the pussy after he cums? My experience is a man won't even kiss you after he cums in your mouth, let alone lick you there after he cums."

I couldn't help it I was looking right at her as she said that. I was actually getting turned on as she spoke and felt myself hardening.

"Yes, or he licks it up after another man has cum in a woman. Sometimes it is part of a cuckold fantasy or desire, sometimes it is just part of a fetish or kink."

Her eyes widened at that. "Really, he would lick up another man's cum. Oh, wait so that is why you licked my panties. You wanted to lick up another man's cum? Do you want to be cuckolded or is it a kink for you?"

I couldn't believe how deep in the rabbit hole we were going. So far though it seemed like being honest with her had been a good thing and she didn't seem angry. Although I still hadn't gotten her to say you wouldn't tell anyone what I had done.

"I think it is a new kink thing for me. I have never actually done it. But along with the stories of panty sniffing, the cream pies ones really turn me on."

"I see. I think. So, did you like the taste of it?"

"Honestly, I was so nervous while I was doing it, I am not sure I really tasted it. I did like the smell."

"Did you jerk off after you did it? When you went home?"

"Yes."

"What were you thinking about while you were doing it?"

Another moment for honesty. "I was looking at a Facebook picture of you." My eyes were again looking down at the table.

"Oh wow. Have you jerked off while looking at my pictures before?"

"No, but I have looked at your pictures before and thought there are some that you looked hot in." It was my first lie. I almost told her the truth but for some reason I couldn't bring myself to tell her that I had saved a half dozen pictures of her that I used for visual stimuli when I jerked off.

Her look said she possibly didn't believe me, but she didn't push me on it. She got up and refilled her coffee cup and asked if I wanted any. I politely declined.

"Amy, again I am sorry. I know what I did was awful. I am begging you though not to tell anyone." I looked right at her. I still hadn't mentioned her affair or asked who's cum it was. I wanted to hold that threat until I felt like I absolutely needed it.

"For right now you pervy secrets are safe with me. Does Jennifer know this stuff gets you off?"

"No, besides not having sex, we don't really talk about sex either. I don't think she would take knowing about this very well."

"Well, I guess that is between you and her. For what it is worth I haven't told Dave about it yet, I still haven't decided if I am going to."

I was a little surprised that she would even mention telling Dave. What would she say to him, hey our neighbor licked the cum from the guy I fucked while you were at work, from my panties yesterday. I don't think that would be real good for her marriage. Did Dave know about it? Did they have some arrangement.

"Umm. Does Dave know that you are sleeping with someone while he is at work?" I couldn't resist asking.

"What? I am not sleeping with anyone besides Dave!" She was pretty indignant as she said that.

"You told me that Dave was at work yesterday so how did all that cum end up in your panties?"

She smiled, then laughed. "Oh, so you thought that belonged to someone else? No, trust me that was Dave's."

"How?" I was curious.

She went on to explain to me that several year ago the FBI HRT team had put in a pre-deployment conjugal visit program for a lack of a better explanation. Years ago, they had an incident that hadn't gone well. All the men on the team seemed hyped up and distracted. This isn't a good thing when you need men to concentrate on specific actions. When they reviewed it, one thing that was determined was that the space of operations had resulted in the men not getting quality time with their wives or significant others. She had emphasized the word quality.

"How does that work?" I was really curious now.

"Dave got back from his last op on Monday afternoon after being gone for five days. He was wiped out, so he came home and basically slept for 12 plus hours, but had to be in for the debrief on it yesterday morning. A new emergency operation came in and they had to head out yesterday afternoon."

"Okay. I still don't understand."

"I got a text from him asking if I could swing by the team headquarters before three-thirty. That was basically code for can you come and either blow me or let me fuck you really quick."

My face couldn't help but register the surprise in hearing her talk like that.

"Sorry for being so blunt. Anyways, I showed up, along with a few other wives by the way, and we go off to a special room and we have a quickie. Jeff and his teammates, go off on their mission able to focus. I leave with his cum pouring into my panties and have to race home to change so it isn't dripping down my leg at Meghan's lacrosse game."

I couldn't help it. My dick was as hard as it has been in a long time. Hearing Amy talk like that was a huge turn on. I must have squirmed a little in my chair or done something noticeable.

"Oh, wow. Sorry didn't mean to get you all worked up." She laughed as she said that.

"It is okay. Sorry, I am trying to control myself but that is actually kind of hot to hear about." I was looking down at the table as I finished talking.

"Well, the other wives or girlfriends, and I aren't big fans of it. We do it because we love our men, but we don't tend to get much out of it. We end up basically being human cum rags for our men. We race off to clean up, and if we are lucky enough to have the time for it, finish ourselves off."

Now I was thinking of Amy fingering herself and I was even more turned on. I just sat there not knowing what to say.

"Jeff, you have been a good neighbor and I don't want to throw that away because of this. It is going to take some work for me to trust you again. It is obvious by watching the video you were hesitant to do what you did."

"I am sorry. Is there something I can do to make it up to you or show you how sorry I am?"

"How about we try to act like this never happened for now. Maybe that is the best solution."

"Okay. Again sorry."

I got up and moved towards the door. She followed me and we both said a timid good byes and she closed the door as I left.

For the first week after our discussion every time we saw each other it felt strained. The good news for me is that none of those times happened when Jennifer was nearby so she didn't pick up on it. By the time we were three weeks past things seemed pretty normal. I will admit that anytime I saw her come home in the middle or late afternoon a part of me wondered if she had just visited with Jeff. Especially when I noticed he hadn't been home much.

She had pretty much become my go to image in my mind when I read panty fetish stories or cream pie stories. I was also a little disappointed that I hadn't really taken the opportunity to taste the cum in her panties that afternoon. I obviously knew what mine tasted like, but I wondered if Dave's was different.

It had been just over a month since what I, in my mind, called the incident. Jennifer and I had finished dinner and my phone vibrated. I picked it up and saw it was text from Amy- Hey, could you come over around nine tomorrow morning? Want to chat about something.

My heart start to racing again. That was very similar to the text she had sent the last time. I knew I hadn't done anything, but I wondered if she had suddenly felt the need to tell Dave, or worse Jennifer, what I had done last month. I replied quickly- Yes, everything okay.

It seemed like forever but was really only about ten minutes before she responded- Yes, I just have an idea I want to talk out.

I had no idea what that meant. I knew that Jennifer was planning to meet her sister in the morning to do some shopping and then they were taking their mom to lunch. I figured she would be leaving around 08:30 so I was good there. When I went to bed, I expected a long restless night and was surprised when I woke up the next morning after a pretty sound sleep.

I knocked on Amy's door promptly at nine o'clock and she answered it quickly. Once again as we walked to her kitchen my eyes followed her ass which this morning were in yoga pants. It was to late when I noticed she had looked back over shoulder, and I was caught.

"Maybe you aren't as subtle at checking me out as I thought." She was smiling as she said it.

"Sorry." Was all I could think to say.

She motioned me to the same chair as the last time and asked if I wanted coffee as she poured herself a cup. This time I took one and told her I would like it black. After pouring us each a cup she brought them over and sat down.

"How are you this morning?" She asked. This time she seemed nervous.

"I am good. You?"

"Good. I am not real sure where to start this conversation."

"In that case why don't you just blurt out what you want to say."

She laughed. "Okay. I have been reading up a little on your fetishes. I have to admit after you left, I was intrigued. More so about the cream pie one than smelling dirty panties. Panty sniffing I have heard of"

"Do you have questions? Is that why you asked me to come over?"

"No, well maybe. Jesus, I don't know if I will ever be able to get this out."

"Just say it. If you are worried about embarrassing me, remember I was the one caught with your panties and licking up another man's cum out of them. And I am the one that gets off on the idea of that. Pretty hard to get more embarrassed than that."

Again, she laughed. "Yes, I guess that is true. Okay, so here it is. Do you think your cream pie fantasy or fetish is just something that turns you on as an idea or do you really want to do it?"

"Oh, that is a good question. I think though, based on my past action I would say I really want to do it, at least once. I may not like it, but I would like to try."

"So, if you had a chance to do it with Jennifer you would?"

"Yes."

"What if it was another man's cum?"

"Yes, in some ways that is a little more of a turn on."

"Really? Why would it be more of a turn on?" She took a sip of her coffee. "What about if it was another woman and another man's cum?" She was looking me dead in the eye.

"I think because of the taboo of it, or maybe the humiliation of it. I am not sure exactly. Same with it being another woman and another man." I was able to look her in the eye as I spoke, but my tone was pretty soft.

"Is it just about the cum in the woman? Do you just want to taste that?"

"I am not sure exactly what you mean?"

"I guess I want to know what the woman gets out of it? Besides a clean pussy." She laughed at that.

I felt my dick growing in my shorts. It was a fairly big turn on hearing Amy say words like pussy and cum.

"Oh. I think I get it. For me, and in most of the stories I read and like, the man is not only lapping up the cum, but he is also pleasuring the woman."

"To try and get her off?" She said that a little like it was plea and less a question.

"Yes. I know if I was doing it that would be my goal."

"Interesting."

She starred out the sliding glass door. It felt like she wanted to say something more or ask another question.

"Did you have any other questions?"

"Would you want to eat a... cream pie... from me?" She had started the question looking at me but finished staring at her coffee cup.

I might have gasped at her question. Instead of shouting yes, which is what me brain said I took a second to respond.

"Umm, yes. Why?"

She smiled. "I thought so. The why is simple or maybe complex. The bottom line is when I have those at work quickies with Dave, I don't get much out of it. Honestly, I would rather just give him a quick blow job. If I swallow, no mess to clean up, and I don't end up feeling frustrated."

At this point I was a combination of shocked and completely turned on as the image of her sucking Dave's dick and swallowing his cum flashed in my brain. I think she saw the shock on my face.

"Unfortunately, Dave pretty much insists on fucking me every time, especially if he knows I have time to get cleaned up afterwards. So I go in, get bent over a table usually, and within ten minutes he is done, I am frustrated, very frustrated, and I have cum running out of me."

I am not sure what my face showed but I was rock hard now. The image in my mind of Amy bent over something, ass in the air, getting fucked was really hot.

"Sorry, was that TMI?"

"Um. No, of course not."

"I had this crazy thought that maybe after it happens, the next time, if possible, umm... you could, if you were available and interested you could go down on me. That way you could satisfy your fetish and I would at least get some satisfaction." She immediately brought her coffee cup to her lips in an effort to hide her face which had turned red.

"Really? Yes. I am interested. I am definitely interested."

She laughed. "Okay. Easy, just an idea. Not positive I will go through with it, in fact I probably won't. We will have to see. I need to get going, spin class at the gym at eleven. Thanks for coming over this morning."

She got up and moved to the sink and put her coffee cup in it. I got up and walked over and handed her mine.

I moved to the door. "Hope you have a great class."

"Thanks."

The next week or so, every time my phone vibrated, I grabbed it hoping it was a message from Amy. I found myself keeping track of Dave's truck and how often and long it was gone. When I saw Amy, we would give each other quick waves and or say a couple words about the weather. Her idea was never brought up.

Eventually one week became two weeks and I figured she had changed her mind. I was really disappointed while at the same time really relieved. I knew if she offered the chance for me to eat a cream pie from her there was no way I would say no. I also knew I was worried about having to hide and keep all of this from Jennifer.

It was probably almost three weeks later when I felt my phone vibrate just as I got back from Lowe's one afternoon. By now I was no longer racing to check it every time I got a text message. I put the stuff I had gotten in the garage and almost forgot I had a message. I opened my phone and saw a message from Amy.

I was walking into the house when I read - If you are still interested and available, I have what you want. Will be home in 15 minutes. Let yourself in and be waiting at the kitchen table.

I was shocked to read it. My pulse took off. I looked at the clock on the stove. Jennifer was at the barn and probably wouldn't be home for at least an hour. I reached in the junk drawer and grabbed the key to Dave and Amy's house. I got ready to step out the door and realized I need to adjust my dick, I was hard and, in my gym shorts, it was very obvious. I walked as calmly as I could next door and let myself in.

Buster trotted up to me and then to the back door. Damn, I thought, he thinks I am here to let him out and feed him. I opened the back door and went out and threw the ball a few times before telling him he needed to come back inside. We had just stepped back in when I heard the garage door starting to go up. Remembering the instructions, I went and stood next to the kitchen table.

Jennifer came through the laundry room doors, stopping to grab a towel off the top of the laundry basket.

"Come here. We need to do this quick before I change my mind."

She walked into the family room and spread the towel out over the love seat. She then dropped her shorts and panties and sat down. I had moved in front of her and dropped down on my knees. I could see the panties and tell there was a lot of cum in them. She moved her butt to the edge of the love seat while opening her legs wide.

Her pussy was clean shaven. It was very wet and messy, and you could see what was maybe a little bit of cum in it. The hood for her clitoris was pronounced and you could tell she was aroused. I moved my mouth towards her and used my tongue to lap up what cum I could see. As soon as I made contact with her, she let out a large gasp.

I could taste some of Dave's cum but it mostly tasted like pussy. I used my tongue to enter her and tried to get whatever might still be inside. Her breathing had picked up some and I knew that she was enjoying what I had done so far. I pulled back and ran my tongue over her clit.

"Oh Yes!"

Knowing that she had liked that I continued licking her there. Her breathing got faster and when I sucked her nub in between my lips she grabbed onto my head.

"Holy FUCK!"

I alternated between swirling my tongue, sucking gently on her, and long full licks. I could sense her build up and I wanted her orgasm to be a big one. She was now pushing down on the back of my head like she was trying to get my mouth inside her. I tongued her insides for about thirty second before using my tongue to press directly on her clit while causing friction by nodding my head up and down.

"Fuck me. Who taught you to eat pussy! Jesus, that feels good."

"Just as I sensed her orgasm happening, I sucked her clit between my lips.

"Oh MY GOD!"

She exploded. I felt all of the lower half of her body tense up and my mouth was suddenly flooded with her wetness. I heard her repeatedly saying fuck, getting a little quieter each time. Then she suddenly pushed my head away from her crotch as she collapsed backward into the love seat.

I was suddenly very nervous about what would happen next. I also couldn't stop looking down at her panties that were full of Dave's cum. Again, my brain wrestled with what to do. I reached down and picked them up and brought them to my mouth. This time I took a second to smell the cum. It was a smell I always loved.

I then slowly stuck my tongue into the thick, gooey, wetness. I got enough on it to really taste it this time. It wasn't much different than what mine tasted like, but there was a little difference. After enjoying that I licked up all of the remaining cum and let it sit in my mouth for a few seconds before swallowing it.

"Wow, I am not sure if I am totally disgusted or totally turned on."