Cleaning Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked over to see Amy staring at me. My face got really red, and I set her panties down with her shorts.

"So I guess most of him had leaked out before I got home, huh? Sorry about that. Was there at least enough in me for you to get a little bit of a cream pie?"

I shook my head yes.

"But not enough for you to get the full effect so you had to eat it out my panties again."

"Yes, but I didn't mind that." I smiled. Mostly because I didn't know what else to really do right now.

Amy moved forward, bent down and grabbed her shorts before pulling them on. She picked up the towel and looked at it for a second and then took it and threw it in the washing machine.

"I have to run. I need to pick up the twins."

I stood up and handed her the panties in my hand.

"Oh yea. Thanks. Hold on a second, I will be right back."

She quickly moved out of the family room, through the kitchen, and I heard her go upstairs. It was only a couple minutes, and she was back down stairs.

"Sorry, I didn't want to run around town commando. I also got you a little something. I am pretty sure judging by what I see in your shorts you will be taking care of yourself when you go home."

I looked down at the obvious outline of the erection in my gym shorts. Amy grabbed my hand and stuffed a pair of panties in it.

"I wore those working out yesterday so they should be good for a jerk off aid." She smiled at me. "Now I really have to go."

"Thanks."

She went to the garage door, and I went out the front. I walked quickly back to my house and went in hoping that Jennifer wasn't home yet. I peaked in the garage and her car wasn't there, so I raced upstairs and flopped into the middle of my bed. Still hard, I pulled my shorts down and brought Amy's pants to nose. She was right, they definitely had a strong odor to them and within minutes I was shooting my cum all over myself.

The evening was fairly routine at our house, although during dinner Jennifer mentioned I seemed distracted or in a daze or something. I attempted to focus more and engage her in conversation, but my mind kept replaying the afternoon events through my head. I also wasn't sure what was next with Amy, was it a one and done thing? Would she want to do that again? Did I want to do it again? That was a stupid question, of course I did.

I didn't hear from Amy that evening or the next day. It wasn't like we communicated every day, so it wasn't unusual but, because of our recent contacts, it was a little nerve wracking to have not heard from her. I came home in the afternoon three days later, I had been out running errands, to see her and Jennifer standing on the sidewalk talking and became a nervous wreck. I waved at them quickly and went in the house.

When Jennifer came in later, she asked if I was racing to the bathroom when I got home or something. I told her no and asked why. She said I just ran in and didn't say anything, she pointed out that I was pretty rude to Amy in her opinion. I told her I would apologize to Amy next chance I got. The evening passed normally, dinner, some TV together, and me heading to bed earlier than her.

Ironically, not long after I climbed in bed Amy texted- Coffee tomorrow morning at 9:00?

I responded yes and went to sleep anxious to hear what she wanted to chat about.

It was actually nine-thirty before I knocked on the door and Amy answered it almost immediately. She said a quick hi and turned and walked towards the kitchen. As always, my eyes followed her ass in her yoga pants. At this point I wasn't even really being subtle about it. I sat at the kitchen table, and she brought a cup of coffee to me along with hers.

We stared at each other uncomfortably for a minute before she sighed. "So, I wanted to talk about what happened the other day and you are really the only person I can do that with."

"Sure, I am all ears. Are you okay?"

"Yes, actually. The first couple days I wasn't sure. And when you came home while I was talking to Jennifer yesterday that set me back a little."

"Me too. Or at least I got really anxious seeing you two together."

"I could tell, you basically ran into the house. Here is the thing. I am okay with what we did, and I would do it again."

"Okay. I am glad."

"The thing is you didn't really get what you wanted though, and honestly, by the time I got here I wasn't nearly as worked up as I was when I first left Dave. Don't get me wrong you did amazing things with your mouth. I wish I could get you to teach Dave how to do that. It is crazy Jennifer doesn't want that regularly, much less not at all."

"It was good enough." I was honestly surprised, that part of what she was worried about was, what I was getting out of this.

"I think I know a way to make it better." She smiled at me.

"How?"

"You go with me the next time."

The shock on my face had to show. "How would that work?"

"You have seen my van right. You can't see in the back windows, right? So you hide in the back. When Dave finishes, I go right out to the van, we drive just off base to the shopping center outside the gate and you do it there. His cum might even still be hot and I know I will still be hot." She smiled and winked at me.

I couldn't believe one, what she was suggesting and two, that she was so matter of fact about it.

"That seems really risky."

"Not really. They know my van and just wave me through the gate. I am honestly not there for more that 20 minutes, like I told you before."

I knew that I wanted a chance to go down on her again. I also knew the idea of doing it while more of Dave's cum was still in her was a huge turn on. Finally, the risk part was an added turn on. I wondered if that was the case with her also.

"Think on it. If you aren't comfortable with it let me know, if you are let me know. I need to get to the gym. Speaking of the gym, can you get my panties back to me? They are a favorite to wear to the gym. If you are still using them that is fine." She accented the word using.

The truth was I had used them again. That time I had laid them across my nose while looking at the various pictures I had saved of her and jerking off.

"I will bring them the next time we have coffee."

"Great."

I handed her my coffee cup and watched her ass as she took our cups to the sink and rinsed them before putting them in the dishwasher. She walked me to the door and reminded me to let her know about the van thing. I already knew I was going to tell her yes but didn't want to seem too eager.

I waited until around one o'clock before texting her I would do it. She quickly responded with okay. I was wondering how I would deal with Jennifer. How would I explain to her that I was driving off with Amy in her van?

I was now back to jumping every time my phone vibrated with a text during the day. I watched Dave and Jennifer's house to try and get an idea of when he was out on missions. When I would see him, I would exchange a few- hey how are you doing, and a couple comments on the weather but not much other conversation. I felt strange talking to him knowing what Jennifer and I had done and were planning to do.

It had been just over a week, and I realized that I hadn't seen Dave for a few days. I was coming back from a walk when I saw Jennifer pulling out of her driveway in her van. We waved at each other. I was tempted to motion her to stop and ask if Dave was out on a mission but again didn't want to seem too eager.

Jennifer was sitting at the kitchen table, finishing her breakfast, when I came in.

"Have a good walk? What is the temperature? It isn't hot and humid, is it?"

She hated hot, humid weather. "No, it is actually pretty nice. What are you up to today?"

"Well based on that I am going to run some things to my mom, head to the barn, and then do some shopping on my way home."

She got up and cleared her dishes off the table and I headed upstairs for a shower. I was going to run a couple errands this morning. I just got out of the shower when my phone vibrated.

If I can pick you up in 10 minutes we can go to the base. Amy had texted.

I responded immediately- I will confirm Jennifer's left and if she has, I am good to go.

I quickly threw on shorts and a tee shirt and walked down stairs. I looked in the garage and Jennifer's car was gone. I realized how lucky I was with the timing. I grabbed a water bottle and went and sat on the porch.

I had only been sitting for a minute when I saw Amy's van come down the street and pull in her driveway. She got out and while running into her house made a head motion for me to get in the van. I climbed in went to the back. I figured it wouldn't be a bad idea to avoid having the neighbors see me driving off with her also.

She was back out and climbing in the drivers seat a minute later. She threw a blanket back at me.

"Thought that might help hide you back there just in case. Although, I doubt they will look."

She backed out of the drive way and once we cleared our street, I got off the floor and sat in one of the rear seats.

"Hey just so you know. I was in the middle of my workout when he texted so... how to do I say this. I might be a little sweaty down there. If that is a problem just let me know. We can just say this is a test run." She was looking back at me in the rear-view mirror and she spoke.

"No, that won't be a problem. If anything, it might make it a little hotter for me." I broke the eye contact with her in the mirror as I said it.

"I thought that might be the case." She smiled at me in the mirror. "For me it means I will definitely be getting it from behind. Dave won't like that I came from the gym. That means it is good you are here. Doggie style really gets me going but doesn't get me close to getting me off."

I was again surprised at just how much information she was comfortable sharing. I felt us turning off the main drag and on the road that ran onto the base. I knew we would be at the gate shortly, so I got out of the seat and sat back on the floor using the other seats and the blanket to shield me. We slowed at the gate and almost came to a complete stop before Amy accelerated again and we continued on.

"I told you. They know the van. They also know why I am here. The look on their face says it all. It is almost a pre-walk of shame kind of thing." She laughed at that.

I could tell we were in a parking lot now and she slowly came to a halt. I got myself comfortable.

"Okay, back in a bit."

The door opened and I felt a quick rush of warmer air. I was actually grateful for the blanket right now because she had cranked the AC on for the drive over. The van rocked as she slammed the driver's door closed. I made out her yelling a greeting to another person, I wondered if it was another wife. I pulled out my phone and did a quick run through of social media as I waited.

Somehow it seemed like a long time and at the same time it felt like she had just left when heard and felt the driver's door opening. I stayed in my position, and we quickly pulled out of the parking lot. I felt us slow some, and assumed we were going by the guards at the gate. Less than a minute later we turned, and we were quickly stopped.

I peeked out from under my blanket and a saw Amy putting up a sun shade in the front window. She then rapidly moved to the back. I got up and we passed against each other. She stopped in front of the middle of the rear bench and rolled her workout yoga style shorts down her legs, catching the thong panty with them.

She sat down on the seat with her ass on the edge and then put her feet up on the arms of the seats in the row in front of her. This provided fantastic access to her beautiful pussy that I could see was a mess. I was on my knees and immediately my tongue began to lap up all the wetness that was on the outside of her lips. I assumed it was combination of Dave's cum, her juices and maybe some of her sweat from her workout. The heady aroma coming from between her legs was intoxicating and I breathed deeply to inhale as much as I could.

After cleaning up the outside of her I rocked back, and I could actually see white fluid slowly seeping out between her lips. Dave's cum was still inside her and making it's way out.

"Don't stop. You were just getting started!" It was a plea from Amy that made me smile.

I also noticed that her clit was definitely swollen and begging for some attention. I lowered my head again and gave it a quick lick and swirl. I heard Amy loudly mutter fuck as I did that and then my tongue went after the cum that leaked out. I licked that up and then went after the cum that was still inside her. I pushed my tongue deep in her and I heard her groan and felt her hands on the back of head.

"Clean up all that delicious, nasty, cum from me, you pervert."

I was turned on by what Amy said and I rewarded her with more attention to her clit with my tongue. I alternated between licking her with different pressure from my tongue and gentle sucking.

"Jesus, FUCK that feels good!"

I moved my tongue down and pushed into her at this point I wasn't sure if I was trying to get to more of Dave's cum or trying to taste all of Amy's pussy. My hands had been resting on her thighs as I ate her, but I moved my right hand down towards her groin and quickly licked my thumb before using it to press on her clit and rub it in circles.

Her ass lifted on the seat and she said. "Mother fucker I am going to fucking explode."

I am not sure why, but I realized right then that I had rarely heard a dirty word from Amy in the years I had known her, but she definitely loved to say the word fuck when having sex.

I moved my thumb off her and brought my tongue back to her clit. I started a steady motion of licking it and then swirling my tongue around it. She was pushing her hips into my face while pushing my head down her. I sensed as good as my tongue felt she wanted something inside her. Her pussy was soaking wet so took two fingers and shoved them inside.

Her gasp was followed with her screaming. "Fuck me."

I knew she didn't truly want me to fuck her but she wanted my fingers to. I sawed them in an out and then started to suck on her clit. She was breathing so fast now it was obvious she would be cumming soon.

"Almost there, don't fucking stop, don't fucking stop."

My mouth didn't stop but right as I thought she was at the edge I curled my fingers around and pressed on the underside of her pussy. That was all it took, her orgasm overtook her. My mouth was flooded with her wetness, I actually felt it run down over my chin.

"Jesus, fucking God, Fuck." And with those words she went from pulling my face into her to pushing me away.

I leaned back and looked at her. Her head was laid back on the seat. I noticed her nipples looked like the might rip through the tank top shirt she was wearing over her sports bra. Her stomach kept time with her breathing as it rose up and down. When I looked at her pussy it was soaking wet, swollen, red and beautiful.

She started to get her thoughts together and looked up at me. She smiled but I could tell there was another emotion also, maybe a sadness, I wasn't sure. She sat up right and leaned down for her shorts and panties. The panties she sat on the seat next to her and she pulled the shorts on.

"We should go." She said without emotion.

I moved out of her way and let her go to the front of the van. I took my semi hiding position and watched her ass again as she leaned forward to remove the sun shade before sitting in the driver's seat. As we pulled out of the parking lot I moved to a seat. The silence felt very awkward now, I wasn't sure what to say to break it.

She finally spoke. "Jeff that was incredible. It may have been the best orgasm of my life."

What was the response to that? Thanks? You are welcome?

"I have to be honest though, not sure if it is a post orgasm thing or not, but I am feeling some real guilt right now."

"Thanks for being honest. I understand that. I am having a little guilt also."

We were quiet again and as we approached our neighborhood, and she watched me in the mirror taking my hiding space back down behind the seat you could almost feel the guilt grow for both of us.

"Listen, we both probably need to reflect on this a little. Why don't we take a few days and talk about it then. Another coffee chat maybe?" I offered. I could tell we had just turned on our street.

"Yea, that sounds good." She replied as she turned into her drive way. "Take those panties if you want. You can bring both pairs back when have coffee, okay?"

She was looking in the mirror as she spoke and had used her eyes to motion to the seat she had left them on. I just nodded a yes and reached for them and crumbled them up into my hand as she brought the van to a stop in her driveway. I moved to the door and climbed out. We said a quick bye as she went to her front door and headed to my house.

As I made my way across my front yard suddenly Jennifer stepped out of the garage.

"Where were you?" I heard Jennifer ask. "Were you with Amy? What were you doing? And what is that in your hand?"