Cleaning Duty Ch. 03 - Yuletide Trysts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a final kiss just below her bra, I lifted my face to hers. She smiled down at me, a dream in her eyes. I reclaimed the substitute-mistletoe and tucked it into the waistline of her pants. I watched her eyes go wide with realization, too late to stop me.

I kissed her clothed crotch. Beneath the jeans and panties, my lips could just discern the soft tufts of pubic hair. The hard knob of her pelvic bone. The very split of her pussy. I couldn't tell if it had grown wet yet. I flicked my tongue across the denim shell, just to make sure.

Meghan clamped both hands to my scalp, letting her sweater fall back into place. "Oh, man, that feels good!" Gasping, she snatched clumps of my hair in both hands. "That is so - Oh my Gosh, wait! We really, really shouldn't do that!"

I substituted my hand for my mouth. My circling thumb gently located her clitoris. "It's nothing we haven't done before...".

"But not here!" she whispered, even as her groin eased itself against my digits. "Not with everyone right outside!"

"You started it..."

"Anyone could just walk in on us at any moment!"

"I know. Hot, isn't it?"

Meghan's eyes snapped shut. "Oh! Ah-AHH-ah!"

I kneaded my thumb a bit deeper. "Isn't it?"

Gasping, she conceded my point with a nod. "But...please...Ahh...My...my sorority..."

"Fuck 'um!"

"Please! It's...Gah!...It's important to me..."

"Okay. If they're important to you." I rose to my feet, my thumb frozen against her clit. "But you still want to finish what we've started here. Don't you?"

Nodding, she laid her forehead upon my shoulder. "I really, really do..."

"If not in here, then where?" I brushed my lips over her ear, pinching the lobe between my teeth. "Tell me where." I sucked on the nub of her false-diamond earring. "Tell me where."

"The...the basement?"

"Come on, Meghan. Say it like you mean it."

"The basement." She licked her lips. "Give me a few minutes. And meet me in the basement."

"I will." I removed the thumb. Meghan straightened her clothes and took one step for the door. Before she could take a second, I snatched her forearm. "Try not to cool down too much," I hissed. "It's more fun with your panties dripping."

She crushed her lips back against my own and grabbed my erect cock through my jeans. I could feel the phantom of her hand down there, long after she had fled the room. My eyes smoldered at the closed kitchen door, just daring someone to try to stop us. I'd charge straight through any who dared to stand in the way of our yuletide mischief. My cock would impale them like a reindeer's antler.

I gave Meghan a ten minute's head start. Then, I tucked my boner into my belt and followed her trail. With the rest of the party still enraptured by the Hallmark Channel romance film in the darkened living room, I slipped down the hallway unnoticed. I found the basement door standing open. I shut it behind me.

* * *

My vision adjusted to the darkness. A concrete floor, shelves stacked with tools and cardboard boxes. A single, ratty couch in the corner. It was more of a storage area than a recreation room. Bridget's family probably only ventured down here when the time came to switch out lawn decorations. But I couldn't locate Meghan. I whispered her name as I tiptoed across the floor.

A massive weight crashed against my back. Someone's palms snapped over my eyes. A pair of legs curled around my hips. Meghan squawked, "Gotcha!" into my ear.

I cackled and seized her knees, keeping her secure upon my back. She flung her arms over my shoulders and returned my sight. I gave her a piggyback ride to the beat-up couch. I eased both of our asses onto the cushions. I let Meghan release me in her own time. She pumped her fists in the air as she proclaimed, "I did it! Finally pulled one over on you!"

Stretching out upon the coach, we sucked face for a while. We tugged on each other's hair. I positioned myself between her legs and rid myself of the button-down shirt. She pulled her sweater off over her head. I unhooked her bra. She had to help me, freeing the pesky cups from the orbs of her breasts.

I dealt with the nipples first. Pinching one in each hand, I lay my cheek in the narrow gap between them. I could have slept a lifetime amongst those pillows of flesh, but my cock had other intentions. Meghan ran her fingertips across my scalp as I gently prodded and twisted. I rolled my mouth onto one breast, maneuvering the nipple between my teeth.

"Ow-ow-ow! Stop!"

I released her and sprang upright. "Shit! I'm sorry!"

"It's okay." Meghan rubbed the sore spot. "I love what you're doing there, but can you just, like, go easy with the biting?"

"Of course." I brushed her hand away and kissed the nipple in question. "All better?"

She beamed up at me. "Almost..."

I French-kissed it. "And now?"

"Mmm-hmm!"

I repeated the process, sans teeth, on her other breast. I played around with her tummy, the soft folds and the hard muscles. Then, her neck. I returned my lips to hers and inched my hands down her sides. I paused when my fingers grazed her leather belt.

Breaking the kiss, I whispered, "Is tonight the night?"

Meghan screwed up her face. She stared at our groins, so close together. Clearly wanting it, clearly too scared to say yes.

I made it easy for her. "We don't have to yet if we don't want to. We've already established that we can have plenty of fun without getting completely naked."

Meghan worked her jaw, watching the closed door at the top of the steps. "What if we, like, keep our underwear on?" she said. "But...just our underwear."

I had never kicked off my shoes so quickly in my life. Then, my socks and jeans. My erection made a pup tent of my boxer briefs, not nearly as large as I would have liked it to have looked, but big enough to glaze Meghan's eyes with desire.

I helped her with her tennis shoes, mostly because I lacked the patience to wait for her to do it on her own. I snatched her hands as they reached for her belt.

"Please," I whispered. "Allow me."

I kissed her lips, then her neck, her sternum and her belly. I forced myself to unfasten her belt and unzip her pants in slow motion. A small wave of intense heat washed over my face as I drew her jeans down her legs and brought her panties into the low basement light. They were cotton, baby blue without any patterns, her camel toe slightly darkened by her natural lubricant.

Next, her socks. I held each foot in hand, listening to her giggle from my cold palms. I pressed my lips to both ankles. In a ladder of kisses, I ascended from her calves to her thighs. I paused at her panties, flicking my tongue against the damp patch, tasting her salty juices through the cotton. Eventually, I reached her face. She sucked my tongue back into her mouth, and we moved into position.

I locked myself between her legs. I pressed the roof of my engorged cock to the slick groove of her pussy, our southern blood pressures still on the rise. I could feel a slight gap in her opening. Still tight, but with just enough room for me to join her through our clothes. Tongues playing in each other's mouths, I thrusted against her. Meghan responded in kind. A soft moan from her lips to mine, she clamped her thighs against my hips and bucked into my stiffness.

I struggled to keep myself in check. To not go too hard too fast and blow both my wad and this opportunity too quickly.

Meghan didn't seem so worried. She dry-fucked like a jackrabbit. She pounded against my shaft and glans in a ferocious tempo. Her beautiful, tight ass beat the shit out of the frail remnants of the couch's cushions.

I broke the kiss, propping my forearms on either side of her head for better leverage. The tip of my cock tucked comfortably between the clothed lips of her swollen vagina, I slammed against her. Stroking the length of her slit, grinding deeper into her labia with every hungry thrust.

Meghan's head of cropped, blue hair thrashed against the coach cushion. Her eyes snapped shut and her mouth locked open in a silent scream.

"You going to cum?" I whispered. "You going to squirt against me?"

She gripped my shoulders. She gasped and humped, too far gone for words.

I brushed back her hair. I cradled her sweet head with one hand. My other glided down her flank and darted beneath her ass. My fingers slid into her butt-crack in search of the hole. I clutched one of her buttocks, forcing it upwards, locking our tasty bits even closer together.

"I know you're getting close," I told her. "I can feel you tightening up. I can feel every fucking inch of you just fucking ready to explode."

My fingertip dug into her anus, careful not to press too hard. I knew how good it could feel, but I also knew how much it could hurt. I rotated my smallest knuckle within the opening, digitally rimmed her through the panties.

"I want you to cum," I whispered. "I want you to get sloppy with me." I timed my thrusts, increasing their length and severity with my every demand. "I want your juices washing over my throbbing cock. I want you to soil this fucking couch. I want to feel your pussy tighten. I want to feel your breasts heave against me. I want you! I fucking want YOU!"

A high-pitched, shaky, "AHHHH!" erupted from her mouth. I kissed her to muffle the volume. The ring of her anus tightened in a throbbing rhythm around my fingertip. Her pelvis crashed upwards into mine, her knees tightening against my hips, her pussy lips contracting in spasms and squeezing the head of my cock through our clothing. Just as I had pleaded, she gushed forth. Her ejaculate soaked through her cotton panties and onto my boxers. Even with my condom on, I couldn't tell where her fluids ended and my precum began.

I unplugged the tip of my finger from her asshole. I gently slapped the cheek before squeezing it again. I forced her pulsating twat tight against my throbbing penis until the aftershocks of her orgasm had run their course. I kissed her lips and sucked her neck and got another quick squirt out of her in the same fashion.

We paused for breath. Sweat poured from our bodies, as close together as two people could be, outside of true intercourse. Meghan's eyes crept open, peering up at me with a sleepy smile upon her lips. "Oh, man...Oh...MAN..."

"Ho-fucking-ho!" I gave her bottom a break, using that hand to pinch one of her hard nipples. "Just imagine how it would feel with those panties OFF," I whispered. "Me deep inside you, up to the Goddamn hilt."

"MMM..." She kissed me again and traced the knobs of my spine all the way to my ass, massaging my buttocks with both hands. "So, did you, like, uh...?"

"Did I what?"

Her smile turned bashful. "You know, did you, like...finish?"

"Did I finish what?" I twisted the nipple between my fingers, teasing her to say exactly what she meant.

"You know...Did you...?"

"Say it, Meghan."

"Did you...cum?"

"What!" I gasped in mock disbelief. "Did I 'cum'?" I released the nipple and tickled her ribs mercilessly. "Did I 'CUM'?"

She cackled and squirmed beneath me. "Yes! Did you cum! Did you cum, cum, CUM!"

"Hmm..." I grazed the back of my hand from her sternum to her navel and then back again. "Not yet. Do you want to help me out with that?"

With a bitten-lipped smile, she nodded.

"Good." I kissed her ear and whispered, "Now, roll onto your tummy."

I eased off and gave her some room. Stretched out, prone, upon the couch, I saw that her juices had soaked through the back of her panties, between her ass cheeks. Small, opaque rivulets were drying on the insides of her upper thighs. I licked some of the ejaculate from her legs. I kissed the back of her soiled underwear. Positioning myself again between her thighs, I clamped my hands to her hips.

"Now, kind of rise up onto your hands and knees," I told her.

"Ooh! Doggystyle!"

"I'm surprised a sweet, innocent, Christian sorority girl knows what it's called."

"I mean, it's not like I haven't, like, seen it performed..."

"And now, you get to try it yourself. With slightly more clothes on."

We locked into place. Meghan on her hands and knees with her legs slightly spread. Me with the shaft of my cock wedged between her clothed ass cheeks, my precum-slickened glans at her clit. She bucked backwards into me, and we started in again.

I thrusted away, working to remain upright but mostly falling forward onto her back. Her beautiful, smooth, all-inviting back. I stroked her spine, even as my other hand jumped to her tits. I licked droplets of sweat from her shoulder, planting a single hickey behind her left ear.

Grunting, humping, I struggled to savor every sumptuous moment and not focus upon their inevitable conclusion. It didn't help when Meghan said, "Are you gonna warn me before it happens? Are you gonna tell me when you're...when you're gonna cum?"

I moaned with pleasure. "I'm going to try to."

Short of breath, she bucked, hard, back against me. She seized the hand that I had clamped over her breast. "Where...where are you gonna...where's your...cum gonna wind up?"

"I'm taking care of it."

"On my back? On my breasts? On my tummy? Tell me!" she wheezed. "Tell me where it's gonna be! Tell me where you're gonna...SPRAY it! On ME!"

"I've got a condom on. Even if we're keeping a virgin - Ahh! - I don't want to get you knocked up by osmosis."

"Oh. Okay." She sighed. Maybe from contentment. Maybe from disappointment.

"Then, I'm keeping it on," I said as I humped ever closer to the vinegar stroke. "I'm keeping the cum-filled condom...The one that...Oh, FUCK, yeah! The one...mmm..." I shook my head to regain the power of speech. "The condom that you...made me...fill with my hot...fucking...sperm. I'm leaving it on through the rest of the party...through the walk back to the car...through the drive to the dorm."

She crushed my hand against her tit. "It's freezing out there! It'll, like, turn your penis to ice!"

"I'll thaw it back out...later tonight...thinking about you..."

She groaned as another orgasm rocked her body. I felt it running down her leg. I heard droplets splash upon the couch cushion.

With my free hand, I skimmed the edges of her soft, blue hair. I inhaled it, sucked it into my mouth and chewed.

Meghan forced the other hand off her breast. Her palm drew it down her tightened tummy to her sex-drenched panties. She arranged my digits upon her clit and between her swollen lips. She guided me in masturbating her through the thin cotton. Our middle and index fingers curling upward in a desperate rhythm, her vaginal tissues desperate to suck us both inside.

I strained atop her warm, supple body. Mere seconds from completion, I wanted to tear free of the condom. To whip out my cock and give her an early white Christmas. To let the cum shower her wherever it willed. To lick up every drop afterwards. To force our opened mouths together before swallowing.

Next time, I told myself. Definitely next time. Unless the next session would be the one in which she finally let me plow her field and plant my seed deep inside her.

An invisible hand pinched my taint. "It's happening!" I gasped. "It's happening!" A groan erupted from my very entrails. A wicked heat shot through my groin. My balls tightened, my cock jumped in my underwear. Semen pumped in delicious gouts up my erect member and exploded into the tip of the condom. Within that thin, latex shell, the force of the orgasm pounded through Meghan's tightening ass cheeks, past our clenching fingers, and against her tender clitoris.

I threw my weight upon her. My drool ran down her neck as we toppled face-down upon the couch. We found just enough energy left between us to lift our hips and drive Meghan into one final orgasm with our duel fingers before we both collapsed in a heap and fought to remember how to even breathe.

* * *

All in the world we wanted to do was cuddle there in the sticky stink of our spent passions. But the party still awaited us upstairs, and we had already been gone far too long.

I dug around in the basement until I found a box of auto shop rags. We wiped ourselves down, collecting sweat, saliva, and Meghan's ejaculate. It took three rags to sop up the mess we'd made of her panties. In fear of leaks, she lined the seat of her jeans with a few more.

Once dressed, we regrouped to construct an alibi. Meghan's face brightened from the post-orgasm haze. "What's the one thing this college party is missing?"

"A keg of beer?"

"What's the one thing this Christian college party is missing?"

"Well, we've already got illicit dry-sex covered."

In lieu of cursing, Meghan stuck out her tongue. I lacked the stretch to lick it.

We emptied our pockets and found one hundred and fifty dollars between us. We used that sum to call in an order of a dozen pizzas and some two-liters from Little Caesars. We tiptoed back upstairs out and out the front door, not daring to exhale until we were in the car and heading down the road.

Meghan said, "We can tell them we were getting more fuel for the party and just, like, got held up in line." Wincing, she squirmed in the passenger's seat. "My bottom kinda hurts."

"From where I slapped it?"

"From where you, like, had a finger in it."

"It was just the finger-tip. You should try a cock up it sometime."

"Uh...I don't think we're there, yet."

"Did that part feel good for you?"

"The surprise and the pain, aside...I guess it kinda did."

"For me, too."

"Just give me a little warning on that next time, please? Oh, before we forget..."

She hauled a collection of perfumes from her purse. She hosed down her thighs and armpits, filling the car with the scent of lavender. It wasn't my favorite odor of the evening, but I asked her to send a couple sprits my way.

At Little Caesars, I gathered our pooled resources. "Are you coming or staying?" I asked.

"I think I've cum enough tonight, thank you!" With a wink, Meghan sighed. "Really, is it cool if I kinda, like, zonk out for a minute? I am just dead to the world right now."

"Sure, I'll leave the engine running."

I headed inside, my prick turning cold within the sperm-filled condom. I paid up and only had to wait five minutes for the cooks to complete the order. But I found ego, disguised as chivalry, too big for my hands. On my own, I could only carry eight of the twelve pizzas out to the car.

I knocked on Meghan's door. She woke from her cat nap and rolled down the window.

"I've got to make two trips," I said.

She began to unbuckle. "Want a little help?"

"Nah, I got it. Could you pop the trunk, though?"

I stacked the first load of boxes beside my spare tire. Circling around the car to get the rest of them, I saw that one of the cooks had beaten me to it.

"Oh, thanks, man!" I said. "I'd have gotten them all in one go, but I've only got the arm-strength, not the balance or grace."

The cook said, "You always were falling over shit, Adam."

My eyes widened. "David?"

Meghan shot upright in the passenger's seat. "David!"

He'd lost some weight since I'd seen him last. His clothes didn't seem to accentuate his every muscle and contour like before, though perhaps that was due in part to his baggy uniform. He'd let his auburn hair grow out. I could see it curled in bunches beneath his kitchen hairnet. He had cultivated a wolfish goatee, tapering downwards from his lower lip to form a sharp triangle upon his chin.

"I'm surprised you two are still hanging around together," he said. "Well, maybe not that surprised."

I shrugged. "Some stuff never changes."

"Some stuff." He looked me straight in the eye. "Other things do."

"How long have you been back in town?" Meghan said.

"A little bit." David circled past me to deposit the sodas and last boxes of pizza in the trunk. Not quite beneath his breath, he whispered, "Quite the load we've dumped back there. huh?" In the shadows of the parking lot, I could have sworn that he winked at me. "You two keepin' this all to yourselves?"