Cleaning Duty Ch. 03 - Yuletide Trysts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cleared my throat. "It's for a party at Meghan's Christian sorority."

David chuckled to himself. "Christian sorority? You sure stick to a pattern, Adam, dude. You gonna hang around for their praise and worship session?"

I bit my lip. "No, I think I'll skip that part."

"That'd probably be for the best." He smirked at me, his green eyes quietly aflame.

Meghan asked, "Where have you been, David?"

"Different places, doing different things. Now, I'm here doing this, and I'd better get back to it." He sauntered past us towards the door, only to sway back around. "Oh, yeah. Be sure you both rinse off your junk. That perfume ain't workin'."

Meghan turned crimson. I forced a laugh. "What're you talking about, man?" I said.

"Yeah, yeah, I know, play innocent. Just be warned I can smell you both from here."

I glanced at Meghan. Quickly, she said, "We'll see you soon, okay, David?"

Through the opened car window, he embraced her with both arms. "I missed you, cuz."

I extended a chilly hand. "Nice to see you again, David."

David knocked my hand out of the way. He pulled me into an embrace and slammed his lips against mine. It was sudden, rough, surprisingly powerful. Much like how he'd sodomized me in the church basement. He shoved his tongue deep into my mouth. Before he pulled away, I found myself returning the favor.

David winked at Meghan. "I'll be seeing you," he said and slipped back inside.

* * *

For a while, we drove in silence. Then, Meghan said, "Bridget's texting me. She's wanting to know where we went."

Thoughts far from Bridget and her party, I murmured, "Hmm-hmm."

She read the text aloud as she typed it. "'We ran out to get pizzas. Took FOREVER. On the way back...LOL.'"

After a minute, I nodded. "Hmm."

"So, uh, that was...unexpected. Seeing David again."

Silence from my side of the car.

"I had no idea he was even back in town. Or that he was gonna...do...that..."

Monotone, I muttered. "No idea."

I could feel Meghan watching my face in the dark. I could hear her licking her lips. Her hand darted between my thighs to find my cock rock hard again. I grunted from her touch, but even with the sperm she had forced from me still squishing around in the condom, we both knew that she hadn't inspired this erection.

She sighed as her hand retreated to her side of the car. "Oh, boy..."

"Yep." I nodded. "Shit..."

We rode the rest of the way back without a word, each of us trying to figure out where to go from here.