Cleaning Duty Ch. 05 - Good Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wicked thing: she was peeking! Lip bitten, chin hooked over her shoulder. Her eyes glazed at the sight of my half-sheathed member. I grabbed it by the base to wave hello. Giggling, red as a beet, she re-averted her eyes.

She didn't circle back around until my cock was again hidden beneath my boxers. Mounting the bed, she walked to me on her knees. She pushed me back upon the pillows. She straddled me with a confidence that roared like fire in her eyes. She didn't kiss me yet, just kept me pinned there with her one little hand to my sternum. Meanwhile, her pelvis began a slow rotation over mine.

She must have researched up this trick. That or she had asked one of her more secular of sorority sisters for pointers. There was no way that Meghan could have been that good at lap dances by accident.

She bucked her hips in slow rhythm, forward and back. She made little circles, grinding her lap into mine but always easing back off me when I least expected it, keeping me in ruthless suspense. Through my boxers, I discerned the barely clothed lips of her pussy sliding with laser precision along the length of my cock. Goddamn, if she wasn't already as wet as an oil spill!

I leaned up to kiss her. Her hand forced me back into place. She kept her spine straight, riding my lap. One hand reached back between her legs to fiddle with the tender tip of my cock.

"I've kinda sorta been practicing this," she quietly confessed. "I've got a body pillow at the sorority dorms. It's just like that big, red one under your head. It's felt SO GOOD, doing myself on those, but - oh Gosh! WOW! - Yeah, never anywhere near as good as this!"

My hands crept onto her flanks and back up her T-shirt. "Tell me more," I goaded in throaty whisper. "Tell me all about how you fuck your pillows."

She fanned the fingers of one hand open and closed upon my chest. The other hand squeezed my bulge through my boxers. "Just like this," she hissed so sweetly. She leaned in for kisses, easing back upon her hips just before I could reach her lips. "I'll, like, put a song on and get a good little grove going and take the pillows and put 'em between my legs and just ride myself silly!"

I vaulted my hips upon the mattress in counterrhythm with her thrusts. "Oh, yeah? You ride your pillows every night?"

"Every single one!"

"You ride them until you cum?"

"YES! Until I CUM!"

She yanked her T-shirt majestically over her head. Brushing her blue hair behind her ears, she unhooked her bra. Her nipples looked hard and stiff, bouncing atop me.

"And not just once!" she gasped. "I ride and ride and ride until I've gotten myself all messy all over! All from thinking about you!"

But who else was she thinking about? The face of David flashed before me. Afterimages of me launching my load into his anus, and David emptying his balls into me on two occasions. Meghan always at the sidelines, touching herself to both of us -

NO! FUCK OFF! FUCK OFF!

It wasn't her cousin that she was riding. It wasn't even her lucky pillows. It was ME.

And now, I decided, it was my turn to ride her.

I caught her by the spine, flipped her onto her back. In her excitement, she yelped a bit too loudly. I muffled her mouth with my own as I stabbed my clothed cock at her clothed pussy. I slammed it against the soft cotton of her panties. Again and again like a battering ram. I ran my tongue along her jawline, hissing into her ear, "Don't tell me any fucking pillow ever did THIS to you!"

I reached down to fondle her tits. Her heart throbbing in the warmth of my palm. I spent some time pinching her nipples, but I soon traveled south. I just couldn't keep away from her perfect little tummy. I fondled ever smooth, luscious curve. I worshipped it with my hands whilst dry humping her into oblivion.

Meghan thrust herself up against me, panting, "You're gonna make me have an accident in a minute!"

As if that would make me relent! I sucked at her neck, didn't much care if her parents saw the hickey. She curled her legs around my hips. She raced her hands along my sides as she built and built. She slammed her head back against her lucky, red fuck-pillow. Close-eyed, open-mouthed, she howled without a sound at the ceiling.

Wet warmth coated my boxers. It leaked onto my inner thighs. Her gushing pussy pulsed through her panties, and not just once. I didn't stop until I counted three orgasms. Then, I forced a vicious kiss upon her lips. Her tongue met mine with mounting ferocity.

"On your knees and turn around," I whispered. "I want you from behind."

Deeply, she moaned. "Oh my Gosh, YES, PLEASE!"

Rising, she twisted her back upon me. We positioned ourselves just so, her kneeling in front and me kneeling behind. I ensnared her throat with a gentle elbow. My other hand went for her tummy again, tickling her just below her belly button.

I wedged the upturned shaft of my cock between the narrow crevice of her ass cheeks. I bucked against her with the same brutal speed as before, no mercy shown. Clutching the arm around her throat with both hands, she gasped as if already scaling a fresh plateau. She licked the sweat from my bicep.

"Take it, Meghan!" I hissed. "Feel my hard cock rubbing all up against you! You love it, don't you? Come on and say so."

Trapped in my arms, she held on for dear life. "Yes! Oh, YES, I do!"

"Say it!"

"I love making you feel good with me!"

"SAY it..."

"I love feeling your...your big penis...I love...I love your cock, Adam!"

The first time that I'd ever heard her swear. It stunned her as much as it did me. She twitched in rule-breaking guilt. But then, we weren't in her bedroom to behave. She wasted no time in doing it again.

"I love your cock, Adam! I love how it's always so hard! I love how your cock pushes up against me like it, like, just wants to pound straight through me!"

"Yes!"

"I love how my body makes your cock cum! I love how your cock makes ME cum!"

My hand dived into her panties. I hooked my middle finger inside her.

She rocketed up and down in my arms. "I LOVE IT WHEN YOU DO THAT!" she quietly screamed.

I humped her ass and fingered her pussy. Her wet, velvety walls were lot hot butter around my knuckles. The juices from her past orgasms soaked my wrist as I brought her to the summit again and received a fresh geyser for my work.

She squirmed in my arms. She dropped her hands to her hips. I l couldn't believe what I was seeing: Meghan tugging her panties down her legs!

"You, too," she whispered. "Just please, PLEASE don't let it slip inside me."

I leaned back, watching her small, round ass. Like her pussy, it appeared pale next to the rest of her beach-browned skin. But so beautiful! So warm in my groping hands!

Sweat ran down her face in beads. "Just, please please please, don't..."

"Shh..." I kissed her sticky shoulder. I cupped her cheek in hand, stroking her chin. "You started tonight as a virgin. Unless you instruct me otherwise, you'll end it as one, too."

She kissed my thumb. "Thank you."

I shed my boxers. My condom-encased cock nudged the back of her leg. She tittered at such a new sensation. Careful not to penetrate either tender orifice, I tucked myself firmly between her ass cheeks. We tried to recommence slowly, but within moments, I was already bucking again like mad, curling my finger back inside her, then added another.

She spasmed in my arms with endless streams of, "I love it, I love it, I love it!"

"But I can't wait until I'm inside you for real!" I slid myself up and down her buttocks with insane friction. "It's got to feel like heaven between your legs!"

"Mmm...Put me on my tummy and keep talking like that."

I eased her face down into the red pillow. I thrusted along the groove of her ass, at first splayed overtop her and then bent upright with an arched back. Her holes sucked at me with every near miss. I fingered her front sopping wet.

"It's going to be my cock in there, one day...pumping your pussy...so deep inside you, you can't hardly stand it..."

She rode my hand like she had ridden my clothed lap only minutes ago. She sprained my wrist with every groaning gyration.

"You can't wait for it, can you, Meghan? You can't wait until we're making such sweet love for real. My pubes all over your pubes...my cock blasting every Goddamn spirt into you..."

"Mmhmm!" she cried into her pillow.

I looked down at the ass that I was not quite fucking. So smooth. So tight. So warm and inviting.

"May I try something, Meghan? Not going to devirginize you, but may I try something?

The moment she nodded, I tore my cock from her crevice. I removed my hand from her squelching pussy. Gently, I plugged my middle finger into her rectum.

Her asshole snapped against me. She jolted beneath me but had no place to run. I rimmed her with my slippery digits, right down to the last knuckle. I jacked myself with my free hand. She ground her bare pussy into the mattress, screaming what sounded like, "Oh my Gosh! think I love that, too!" into the sticky muffle of her pillow.

Within minutes, she was cumming again, staining the mattress, her asshole clenching around my sodomistic finger. I stroked my cock like mad. At the rhythmic pulse of her anus, a sudden, intense warmth dropped within me.

"Oh, shit!" I wheezed. "I'm right there! I'm FINALLY right there!"

Her pillow-muffled voice: "...of you..."

"What?"

She tossed the pillow to the floor. Blue hair plastered to her face, she cast a bloodshot gaze back at me. "Got that thing off of you! I want you to do it on me! I wanna FEEL IT!"

My cock stung as I tore away the condom, but I was far too gone to hold it back. I had barely enough time to flip Meghan onto her back. A bit too loudly, she squealed, "YES, PLEASE!" at the sight of my cock bursting upon her.

I could barely remain upright from the brutal force of my delayed orgasm. It had been nearly a week since my last eruption, and by Christ, you could tell. Prying open my eyes, my vision cleared to present Meghan beneath me, covered in my semen. Strings of it across her tummy, pale white against her darkened skin. Dribbles on her ribs, a pool of it in her navel. Drops clung to stiff nipples atop heaving breasts.

There she lay, smiling at the state of herself. Smiling at me.

I couldn't even kiss her. I collapsed back onto the mattress with no pillow to catch my head.

In my peripherals, Meghan stroked a hand along herself. She collected some of my sperm from her navel. She inspected the heavy, cooling globs upon her fingertips. She touched them to her lips, sucking it down.

"Uh...WOW!" she whispered. "You really do taste good!"

I wanted to laugh. I wanted to scream for joy, but I could only gasp for air. Staring at the ceiling, I knew that I would soon need to stand. I would need to clean up and sneak back to my car at the church, hoping that God hadn't decided to smite me in the meantime with either a lightning bolt or a parking ticket. But for the moment, I just lay there and breathed in that glorious moment.

My lips twitched into words. "I love you..."

Meghan rolled onto her hip to face me. "You love it when I what?"

I shook my head. My wrists shrugged at my sides. "I just love you."

Silence. Meghan stared at me, sex-flushed, semen covered and not knowing what to say.

"You don't have to repeat it back," I told her.

"I just...I don't know, Adam. The whole's thing's...There are so many complications, I don't even know where to begin -"

"It's okay, Meghan." My knuckles stroked her elbow. "You don't have to say it until you really mean it."

Her hand lighted upon my chest. Her fingers dripped with at least one of our orgasms. She screwed up her face into a bashful smile. "I mean...I PROBABLY do, too."

I collected her hand in my own, kissed it. "That's good enough for me."

* * *

Why mince words? That Good Friday was perhaps the best night of my life. Even now, I can only maybe think of two or three that might contend with it for top billing. Everything from her parents being so unbelievably nice to my final moan of relief after a week of brutal buildup. Just the two of us lying there in our pools of cum, Meghan reaching over after a while to fondle my drooping erection. I could still feel her phantom hand down there when I sneaked out her window. I practically skipped back to my car.

Perfection. Sheer fucking perfection.

But then, came Saturday.

I lying on my futon, letting Full Metal Alchemist distract on Netflix distract me from homework. Heavy rain pelted the windows. It gave a sleepy air to the early afternoon.

In the kitchenette, Jeremy was cooking some sort of beef noodle dish. Shirtless, he danced to something on his Air Pods while he chopped his veggies. I wasn't exactly looking at him, but for the first time in weeks, I wasn't trying to look away, either. No subtle sexuality or fears of unwanted flashbacks. Just two guys sharing a space, each to his own.

My phone buzzed. Meghan's topless pic on the Caller ID. I paused Netflix, rolled onto my back. "Well, hey there! I do hope you washed those sheets!"

She didn't giggle. In fact, I couldn't make out any emotion in her voice. She said, "I need to see you, Adam."

"Sure, I'm free for the day. Come on up to the dorm."

"I...I don't think I can make it that far."

I bolted upright on the futon. "What happened?"

"It's...Adam, I don't know how to say it..."

"Stay there, don't move."

I threw on a raincoat, waded into the storm. I found her by Haslam Field, in the same secluded alcove as our abortive Sunday tryst. No workers around, no other students crazy enough to be caught out in the rain. I ducked beneath the construction tape without scanning the street for lookers-on.

She sat on the ground behind the dumpster, huddled against the wall. I could tell that she had been crying. Mascara streaked her puffy face. Her sweat clothes were drenched. Her hair was plastered to the sides of her head. She wasn't even wearing a raincoat.

She didn't look up when I approached, just kept staring blankly into the ground. I knelt beside her without a word. I folded my hands, waiting for her to make the first move.

After a while, she did. In a subdued voice, she asked, "Have you made up your mind about coming to church with us tomorrow?"

I shrugged. "I might, I'm not sure."

"Well, don't. Please don't come anywhere near it."

It was like a punch to the throat. My voice faltered when I said, "Is it something I did?"

"No."

"Did your parents hear us last night?"

She shook her head, still not looking up at me. "It has nothing to do with that. It's..." A deep breath rattled her chest. "I slept in today. I woke up almost at lunchtime. I was feeling great. I kept smiling what all we'd done to my sheets. Like, I could still taste you on my fingers. I kinda wanted to break out the pillow again, but I was getting hungry, so I went downstairs, and...into the kitchen, and...David was there."

Oh, fuck.

Beneath the sopping curtain of her blue hair, Meghan's lips quivered. "He'd had breakfast with them. Mom and Dad were so happy to see him back there. David...He'd been there like two months ago, okay? I hadn't been there when he was, but...I don't know why I didn't tell you about it. I guess I like, thought it would be easier for both of us if I pretended it didn't happen."

I didn't say a word. I just sat there with folded hands and bated breath.

"This morning, he...He looked really good. He sorta reminded me of James Dean in his leather jacket. And he saw me, and it was like he IMMEDIATELY knew what we'd done. He was smiling like it was the funniest thing ever. And it made me so mad! Like, what business of it is HIS what you and I do? What right does he have to try to take that away from me?"

"Do you mean the time when he and I..."

"I mean when he ANYTHINGS! Why did he have to come back all out of the blue like that? Just when things were getting so beautiful! It's just not fair! And then, he's sitting there at the table, asking everybody about last night. He's asking, like, 'How was dinner? How was Adam?' But he's more, like, 'HOW was Adam?' Mom and Dad didn't catch it, but he knew I did. He was loving it! Like it was all a fun little game to him!

Meghan's knuckles turned white upon her knees. "And then, David's saying he might hang around the house for the weekend. And, like, oh! Yeah! He REALLY wants to go to church with us tomorrow! 'It'd be cool to see that Adam guy again! I can't wait to catch up on lost time!' And it just...It made me SO MAD! I had to get out of there!

"I was gonna go straight to the dorm or straight to you, but, like, I look up, and I'm walking around in the storm, and I'm trying to find someplace dry where I can just scream it all out. So, I come in here, and I'm still so mad, and I just want to punch him so hard! But then I just can't help it, and I don't even realize I've started doing it, but I...I didn't WANT to! But I just, like...I..."

I studied her face. Reaching between her legs, I cupped her groin gently in hand. The fabric of her sweatpants hung cold and heavy with moisture.

"That's not rainwater, is it?" I whispered.

Slowly, her head shook. Then, her jaw rattled open. The floodgates bursting from her eyes. I hooked an arm over her shoulder, let her cry it out.

It lasted a good long while, too. I felt so useless, just sitting there, but what else could I do? What else besides clench my fists and think, David you fucking bastard.

Still sobbing, Meghan managed the words, "How long've you known?"

"Not that long."

"He TOLD you?"

I shook my head. "I just kind of figured it out."

"I didn't want to," she whispered, her sweet voice now broken. "I NEVER want to! But I do it anyway. I don't LIKE it! I don't even like HIM that much anymore! It's not at all like when I do it to you. But it's like something my body just craves, and I can't NOT give it to it!"

I thought back to that night at David's place. Something that I was now considering the antithesis to Good Friday. He might not have sparked either of our peccadillos on purpose, but Goddamn it, if he wasn't clearly getting a kick out of milking that rancid cow for all it was worth.

I said, "David has a way of making us do things neither of us would usually do. Or at least, a way of lowering our inhibitions until we don't care enough to fight it anymore."

Meghan nodded at her folded knees. "The more I do it, the worse I feel, but that doesn't make me stop. Adam, believe me, I was doing SO WELL when he wasn't around! But now that he's back? And he's, like, re-insinuating himself into everything with me and you? I don't know, Adam..." She hung her head in bottomless shame. "I don't know if I can do this with you anymore."

"Uh, bullshit!"

"It's not like I WANT to say this! How can you be with me if you know I've been touching myself to him?"

"I full on fucked him, but that hasn't stopped us!"

"No, it didn't, but...My own COUSIN? Adam...you don't want to be with me!"

"Yes, I do!"

"I've gotta be, like, sick in the head to keep thinking about him like that. It's twisted! It's compulsive! There's no JOY in it! I need help. Like, professional! A doctor or something!" She turned her red, waterlogged eyes upon me. "I'm all fucked up, Adam."

The forbidden F word from her innocent lips. My cock didn't jump. I didn't paint the insides of my underwear like I had anticipated. I just smiled wearily back at her, cupping her precious cheek in hand.

Chuckling with little mirth, I said, "I'm fucked up, too. In case you needed reminding."

Sniffling, she palmed the tears from her eyes. She offered the most forlorn of grins. "What are we gonna do, Adam?"

I threw up my free hand, the other thumbing her upper back. "I don't know. But I want to make this work."