Cleaning Duty Ch. 05 - Good Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But why?"

"Because you're worth it."

"No, Adam, I'm really not..."

"Yes, you are. And I love you, but you seriously must shut up. You. Are. Worth. It. That is a fact. It is self-evident. It's mathematically objective. It's fucking GOSPEL, so don't try to tell me otherwise."

I watched her smile slowly brighten beneath the rain. Thunder roared just outside our little alcove. Some water splashed in at our legs. I peeled off my raincoat and draped it over her shoulder, didn't much care how soaked I'd get, walking back.

"And you know what else?" I said. "I am going to church with you tomorrow."

She leaned back, eyes wide in disbelief. "You are?"

"Yeah, and not because I'll believe anything they'll preach in there."

"But Adam...David will be there! He's gonna try to come up to you and make something happen! He'll make sure I'm watching! He'll, like, try to grab down there or turn or you on or just toy with you any way he thinks is funny! You know what he'll do!"

"I know he'll TRY. I also know he'll fail miserably this time. He won't even get to touch me. If he tries to shake my hand, I'll headbutt the teeth right out of his mouth."

"Adam...You've fought him before. He kicked your butt."

"He won't this time. Not with you there with me."

A heavy gust of wind cut across us. I pulled the raincoat closed around her chest. I wasn't going to let anything else get in there. Except maybe my hand. I placed it gently over the warmth of her thumping heart.

"Look," I said, "we don't have to work out all the kinks right now. Just like I don't expect you to say, 'I love you,' back, anytime soon. But it's worth it, okay? It's confusing as all hell, but -"

"That part isn't anymore."

"What do you mean? What part?"

She turned away for a moment, smiling into the rainy mid-distance. A different kind of tear sparkled in her eyes when she turned back. "After what you just said, there's no 'probably' about it anymore. I...I DO love you, Adam."

My chest burst with roman candles. The biggest smile I'd known since the moment I had shot my sperm across her torso exploded onto my face. I captured her in my arms as I shed tears of my own.

Her own father came to my aid. I gathered her elbows in my hand and planted the most conversative of kisses upon her forehead. Meghan's eyelids fluttered just like I had seen Jan's do back in the kitchen with Norm. Then, Meghan was pulling up my shirttail and sticking her hand into my pants.

"Whoa, now." I gently grabbed her wrist, even as she seized my bare cock. "I know that emotions are running high, but let's keep level heads."

She giggled. "It's not devirginizing time, Adam. It's just good fun times."

"Which I am ALL for. Don't think I'm not up for it or anything -"

"I can tell you're UP for it."

"- but maybe we ought to just take a breath here? Maybe we should go someplace, get cleaned up, maybe get a little lunch? An early dinner? Just marinade in all this, get some perspective before we jump right back into the kinky shit?"

She stared blankly at me. "Why on earth would we wanna do that?"

I thought about it. "Well, when you put it like that...?" I guided her hand back into my boxers in search of my cock. I slipped my arm around her shoulder, I fidgeting with the elastic waistband of her sweatpants. "Right, then," I said, "where were we?"