Cleaning Duty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I retreated to the vacuum and watched Meghan walk down the hallway with her scrub bucket. I kept both hands buried in my pockets until she was through the double doors and into the foyer, too far away to notice the blood-pounding hard-on she'd given me, even if it hadn't been tucked safely beneath my belt.

My head spun as I braced the vacuum cleaner against my groin. Already, I could feel the first bulb of precum rolling through my cock, leaving a tiny, dark stain on the seat of my shorts. If Meghan was to sneak up behind me at that moment and goose my sides, as I'd done so many times to her over the past month, my salty seed would spurt in milliseconds. I had to get away from her, quick, and cool down.

I rolled the vacuum down the hall and kept the handle pinned against my stiffy. Over my shoulder I caught a glimpse of Meghan wiping down the windows in the foyer. Even watching her from that distance, soiled pants were constantly moments away. I held my breath and took the stairs to the basement, ducking into the choir rehearsal room.

I left the lights off and the door open. The fluorescents from the hallway gave me enough illumination to work by while still enough masking my erection, should anyone pass by. The motherfucker just wouldn't go down!

I vacuumed beneath the desks and around the podium. I pushed back the folding chairs and replaced them afterwards, as need be. I worked my entire body, tightening my back and shoulders with each thrust of the vacuum. I breathed hard and loud and tried to get blood pumping away from my penis.

The machine died in my hands. I turned and saw David standing by the power outlet, a bag of Krystal burgers in one hand and the vacuum cord in the other. "You and me need to talk," he said.

I shoved my hands into my pockets. It was probably too little, too late. No telling how long he'd been standing there, watching. He'd had plenty of time to inspect the protrusion in my shorts.

"I saw you upstairs," he said. "That little stunt you pulled with Meghan."

Blood rushed to my cheeks, though not enough to alleviate the situation downstairs. "You mean us cleaning the windows?"

"Oh, sure, that." David tossed the bag of Krystals into the seat of a nearby chair. "And the way you were going about it."

I raised in eyebrow in feigned confusion. "What, you saw me giving her a lift up?"

"I saw you trying to give her something."

I scoffed, though the memory of what had occurred upstairs turned my upturned cock red hot against my stomach. "We were both too short to reach the window. I'm stronger, so I gave her a little boost."

"Then boosted your hands up her shirt and boosted your dick up against her ass."

"Language, David. We are, you know, in a church."

"Since when has that mattered to you? Like you actually believe anything about this place. This isn't a place of worship to you, it's a paycheck."

I shrugged. "And?"

"And maybe I wouldn't mind so much if you weren't such a little prick about it."

"Hey! Watch it, man."

"Being in a church didn't stop you from getting all handsy with my cousin, just now. Hell, it hasn't stopped you for weeks!"

"And it's not going to stop me from taking a swing at you if you keep pushing."

David smirked and tossed the cord aside. "Now, there's something I'd like to see."

I took a step forward. I looked ridiculous with my hands still in my pockets, so I pulled them out and made fists. "I've had about enough of your crap, man. All day long, you ride my ass --"

"Isn't that what you're trying to do with my cousin?"

"Shut up! You bitch me out at every turn. From vacuuming to window cleaning to taking out the trash -- What the hell does it matter how I take out the trash? It's trash! You sneer at me constantly, you tell me not to curse in church only to turn around and do it yourself, and now, you're accusing me of trying to molest your cousin! It's bullshit, and I've had enough. E-nough, Goddamn it! So, either get off my case or you and I find out right now who's the real man around here."

David gave his head a slow shake. He chuckled as he approached me. "Adam? Dude? This is gonna hurt."

"It sure is!" I swung wide and hard. I missed his jaw but caught him in the throat.

David coughed and wheezed, his eyes flashing blurry for a moment.

I kicked at his balls. David clamped my calf between his thighs, much like I'd caught Meghan's knee between my own, a few weeks prior. David's solid muscle mass crushed my leg like a vise.

I hopped on one leg. I reeled back to punch his kneecap, but I couldn't find a balance.

David grabbed my shoulder and pushed, releasing my leg at the last possible moment. I flailed and fell backwards. My hip ricocheted off one of the folding chairs. Before my back struck the carpet, he was already on top of me.

David twisted his way through my legs like an expert grappler. I kicked at him but only found open air. With one hand, he contorted my arms into a pretzel. With the other, he started slapping my face. Backhanded. Laughing.

"You gonna keep messing around with my cousin?" he said between slaps. "You gonna keep fucking with her?"

Even through the pain and humiliation, I'd somehow maintained the erection. I could feel it getting harder.

"Come on, Adam! You gonna leave my cousin alone now?"

I could barely hear him. During the commotion, my cock had slipped from my belt, it's tip now stabbing the seat of my pants, inches from David's back. Somehow, the knuckles crossing my face and drawing blood from my lips made it even more eager to do its dirty work.

David kept slapping me. That sly sneer on his face. Those one hundred and eighty pounds of muscle crushing my ribs.

All on their own, my knees curled against David's back, catching my cock in a pocket of delicious pleasure between my thighs and his hard buttocks.

David said, "You feeling like a real man yet, Adam?" He ground himself deeper into my abdomen. I couldn't budge my torso. As best I could manage, I rocked my hips and thighs to break myself loose.

A strange sensation jolted through my balls. Against the tip of my cock, my boxers grew sticky with precum.

Oh my God. I was dry-humping another guy. A guy I didn't even like that much. A guy I honestly kind of loathed. But a guy whose cousin...

No! No! I shook my head, thrashing my neck in protest of my own body. I couldn't let myself do this. These feelings and sensations of intense pleasure were meant for Meghan, not anyone else. Especially not her cousin David. This was wrong. It was for her. Not for him. For her! For her!

But my hips and thighs had different plans. Thumping against his back in rhythm. Slamming my pelvis against his buttocks. Squeezing my boner in a new, clothed orifice. Grinding it, chafing it. Fucking upwards into the air, faster, faster, faster as my heart pounded and my breath went ragged and I howled and gasped even as he struck me. My asshole tightened and warmth rolled through my lower belly as my cock twitched once, twice, and boiling hot cum pumped through the shuddering shaft and exploded from the convulsing tip. Jetting against my boxers. Splashing back across my balls. Already seeping through the wall of my shorts and onto David's dark, form-fitting T-shirt.

My head spun, my eyes rolled back in their sockets. I couldn't even moan. I barely had the strength the gasp for breath.

David's weight shifted atop me. I could hear his puzzled voice. "What are you...? Aw, what the fuck, dude! Did you just fucking cum on me?"

My lips tried to form words but kept getting stuck on, "I, uh...I, uh..."

"You fucking came on me! You Goddamn fucking perv!"

I pried my eyes open to see rage seething in his eyes. And beneath the rage, something else, something that frightened me almost as much as it excited me.

He slapped me twice, screaming, "I'll teach you, you little fucker! I'll fucking teach you!" He flipped me face down upon the carpet with zero resistance. Even his punching my side seemed superfluous. As much as I might have wanted to fight him, my body couldn't be bothered to obey my frantic mind.

His full weight pressed upon me, David's hands ran up the front of my shirt. He was muttering now, saying words I could hardly make out. One hand braced my quaking tummy. The other migrated to the cock that had just erupted against his back. He suddenly didn't seem too grossed out by cum stains as he yanked down the zipper and tore open my shorts.

He snarled, "I'll teach you and your little prick a lesson! Maybe this one will stick!"

My face pressed into the floor, I froze. Was this really happened? Was David really going to fuck me? Was I about to feel his cock thrust into my asshole? I was terrified, my palms sweating into the carpet. Yet, I found myself strangely curious and willing. My prick practically jumped in anticipation.

David hauled my shorts and boxers to my knees in the same, brutal motion. He reached between my legs and seized my deflated prick. "You say I've been riding your ass?" he snarled as he undid his own pants. "I'll show you a fucking ass-riding!"

He splayed a hand across the small of my back and laid his boner against my ass cheeks. His dick put mine to shame and then some. At least two inches longer and just as thick, uncut where mine had been circumcised. Already, it was hot and sticky, the foreskin sliding back from his meaty glans. I wondered for how long it had been hard. I couldn't feel it poking into me when he was on top.

David hesitated. I could feel him quiver with excitement, perhaps with terror at realizing for the first time that he was about to sodomize another man. The fact that he was about to rape someone, regardless of gender, even if I was suddenly wanting this, too. "Oh my God," he whispered. His weight shifted, starting to ease off me.

I took a deep breath. I reached back with both hands and spread the cheeks of my ass for him. The divot I created seemed to suck the tip of his cock back against my hole.

David got the message. His breath turned heavy as he bent over me. "You want this, Adam?" he hissed into my ear.

I whispered, "Yeah..."

"Say it again."

I bite my lip. "Yes. I want this."

"Then here we go."

He spit on his hand, slathered up the warm shaft of his cock. He jammed the meaty head into the outer ring of my anus.

It hurt like hell. David could tell that even before I winced and snapped my eyes shut. He slowed down until my sphincter muscles learned to relax. He spit down the length of his shaft and worked it in a little more and a little more, a fraction of a quarter inch at a time, until he was inside me, up to the hilt.

He groaned in pleasure and slight discomfort from the way my hole was squeezing him. He spread out atop me. His hands ran up my shirt. Massive palms grazed every inch of my sweat-drenched torso, working their way to my chest and then to my neck as he slightly withdrew the shaft of his cock from my rectum and pressed it back home again.

It hurt and it stung. I felt the beginnings of a massive shit coming on. David drooled onto my neck and in a strained voice said, "Bear it! Take it for me, Adam!" Eventually, my bowels eased up. Pain gradually subsided. Just as gradually, David increased the length and speed of his strokes.

I grunted every time he slammed his weight against me. I heard myself muttering, "Touch my tummy! Touch it like I did your cousin's!" Far past caring what I had done with Meghan, he did as I begged. He crushed his face into my scalp and breathed deeply from my hair. He kissed my cheek, like he'd seen me do with Meghan upstairs. When he delivered a second, sloppy kiss to the nape of my neck, I offered a silent prayer of thanks, whether there was a God or not. Whether He was condemning us both to hell for doing this in His very house, or if He had contrived the whole thing.

David clamped his hands to my hips and drew himself upright, raising my carpet-burned pelvis from the floor. Almost near the end of its recovery period, my cock hung tender and dripping and eager for its next hard-on. He fucked me, doggystyle. He grunted curses beneath his breath. He slapped my ass and eased me onto my elbows, occasionally spitting onto his shaft to keep it slick.

I turned my head and stared up at David, fucking my ass with a look of drunken euphoria plastered to his face. I smiled as he pounded my sphincter and pumped my prostate. The incredible fullness of him. The delicious speed and depth of his strokes. It could have gone on forever.

Then, I saw Meghan in the hall, holding her scrub bucket and staring at us through the open doorway.

I panicked, bucking against David's crotch and trying to break loose. He curled a heavy bicep around my waist and stroked my ponytail with his free hand. "Almost," he said between gasps. "Please, just...little...longer...inside you..."

In the hallway, Meghan's face had turned white. But already, I could see blood creeping back to her cheeks. Beneath her sweatshirt, I could just make out the shape of her quaking breasts. Meghan, the sudden voyeur. Watching two bitter enemies joined by a cock. With shaky hands, she silently set down her bucket.

Sweating over me, David groaned. "I wanna fill you...wanna coat your insides..."

Eyes locked upon mine, Meghan licked her lips. She grabbed the hem of her shirttail and lifted it to the level of her sternum. Her tummy glowed in the pale fluorescence. I could just make out the beginnings of her bra. Her flesh was more rounded than flat, a slight paunch gathered around her naval. I wanted to kiss the skin she was flaunting, to roll my tongue over every contour, even as another man threatened to release sperm inside me. Slowly, Meghan's free hand traced the faint outline of her abs and disappeared down the front of her sweatpants.

Blood pounded into my cock. It sprung to life in seconds, my taint swelling against David's shaft. Still oblivious to his cousin playing peeping tom, he at least noticed this development on my end. His flexed bicep retraced its path along my waist, and he grasped my new erection.

My balls were already throbbing. From the sounds he was making, I could tell that David didn't have far left to go.

Wincing in pleasure, Meghan arched her back. She pinned her shirttail beneath her chin and braced a hand against the wall behind her. The beautiful blue hair fell against her face. It curtained every feature but her teeth, which sank into her lower lip and drew blood. Her hips made tiny little thrusts against the wrist disappearing in and out of her sweatpants.

David tugged my ponytail mercilessly and twisted my cock like a corkscrew.

I strained to keep my eyes on Meghan. I bucked my asshole against the length of her cousin's cock. I fucked his spit-slickened palm.

Meghan threw back her head. Her sweatshirt fell against her play-hand. She grimaced at the ceiling through her mask of blue hair.

One after another in what felt like instant succession, we all three came. Meghan, in her sweatpants. Me, on the choir room carpet. And David, inside my rectum.

He collapsed atop my back and forced me to the floor, both of us sighing in relief. Warm sperm pumped into my anus, filling me up as my own seed flowed free. Eventually, both our cocks dripped dry. David spread apart my ass cheeks and pulled himself gently free.

I rolled onto my side, feeling the first rivulets of sperm ooze from my orifice. In the hallway, Meghan with her soiled pants and scrub bucket were long gone. On the floor next to me, David sat in a twisted heap of his boxers and jeans, his head buried in his hands. Beneath his breath, he whispered, "Fuck, fuck, fuck..."

I eased upright, wincing as my tender hole touched the floor. "Hey, David? You okay?" I reached for his knee. He slapped my hand away.

"Don't fucking touch me, Adam."

I had to laugh. "Don't touch you? Man, you just came in my ass!"

"Yeah, Adam, I am aware."

"Not that I didn't like. Obviously, I did --"

"That's great. Stop talking."

I screwed up my face. "This is a first for me, man. With anybody, not just a guy. It just seems like something we should at least take a minute to...discuss."

"No, dude, it really isn't."

"What, have you done this sort of thing before or --?"

"No, Adam, and that's the last we're gonna talk about it." He clawed his way back into his clothes. He stood, even as he pulled up his jeans. "I'm going. Tell 'um I was feeling ill. Lightheaded, nausea. Have 'um dock me for half the day, I don't care. I'm going."

"What do you mean, you're going? Just chill the hell out, David." I reached for the hem of his shirt.

He smacked my hand and cocked back his fist. "I said, don't touch me. Don't make me hit you again, dude." His voice quivered as he said, "Please."

"Or what, you'll fuck my mouth this time?"

"Just shut up." He ignored the bag of soggy burgers and headed for the door. "Later, Adam."

"David...Hey, come back, David!"

He may as well have been deaf. He didn't turn or say another word on his way out.

I pulled my clothes back on. It hurt only slightly, walking to the bathroom. I squatted on the toilet until the last of David's sperm dripped from my ass. I wiped myself down, front and back, with a wet clump of toilet paper. I wondered if I could somehow wedge my own seed up inside me, the next time I stroked off at home. A little on my tongue and a little in my rectum. Then, I wondered which of the cousins I would be thinking about when I did it. Or if I'd just settle for both of them.

Tiptoeing back past the choir room, I heard movement from inside. I peered through the doorway and saw Meghan kneeling beside her scrub bucket. With gloved hands, she sprayed and brushed the floor where David and I had spilt our seed. Even through her veil of blue-dyed hair and the somber prayer she was whispering, I could tell that she was crying.

Without a word to her, I went home early for the day, too.


12