All Comments on 'Cleaning Jennifer'

by steelepen

Sort by:
  • 258 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
My beautiful wife

When we decided to realize my fantasy, my wife Maia had a date with a huge guy.

He took her out to a club. It was 5:00 when she returned. I told her to leave everything on, but then I noticed her thong panties were gone. When she spread her thighs I couldn't believe how swollen and streched her pussy looked. She reached down and spread her ass cheeks and her small ass immediately gaped wide open.

When I saw a huge amount of cum, I glued my mouth to her and started cleaning her.

"Oh, baby, he forced me to take his huge monster. I let him fuck my ass two more times."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hot, Hot, Hot!!'

Hot, Hot, Hot!!!

suckermansuckermanabout 7 years ago
5 stars

cum taste great your own cum from your wifes cunt is superb but another mans cum from your wifes cunt is out of this world

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Secondhand cum

Just what every repressed homosexual cuckold wants!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Exciting!

Another mans cum dripping out of the wifes pussy. Exciting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Step 1

He's just completed step 1 of the process. Step 2 will be when she actually fucks guy in front of him. Step 3 is the first time she makes you eat his load from her pussy if front of her lover. STEP 4, is when you suck your first cock for her!! I've completing STEP 4 with my wife for the last 18 years all leading up to STEP 5, taking a cock up my ass! Until that happens, I will continue to eat my her lovers loads from her pussy and sucking cock for her.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 6 years ago
I have wanted to eat another mans cum from my wife for so long

She knows it but will not let me do it. I have eaten my own from her but I need to taste another mans so bad. and yes that makes me gay and a fag and anything else you want to call me. I don't care. My other need is to be her. Having men use all three holes as they wish. Giving my body and mind to them.

Michael_WarrenMichael_Warrenover 6 years ago
Wow!

Outstanding. Spot on... *****

-Mike.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Waste of time reading this garbage and nonsense stupid story. 1* for this crap

1* for this crap.

In fact the author is more interested in describing the big cock, the big load, sloppy seconds, lick cum out of wife's STD cunt. So it gives the perception the author wants to suck a cock than pussy....so it seems the author is a gay pretending he's a husband!.....this is so pathetic.....and the writer is quite afraid as he doesn't allow to score his stories!....this is so wimp!.....what kind of cower man is this author?

Perhaps the author may have better chance to publish his stories in the T&C and/or Gay session. LW readers don't appreciate wimp, cuckold / gay with that kind of pathetic stories.

1* for this lame and garbage.

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticover 6 years ago
Consentual cuckoldry without humiliation

I like that Jennifer and John explore this fantasy without humiliation, feeling of inadequacy, orgasm denial etc. which permeate so many cuckold stories. The love, desire and respect they have for each other makes the story so much hotter.

I miss any mention of Jennifer's orgasm though. Maybe she does not squirt and scream and just enjoys her orgasm quietly. Still I think her sexual satisfaction deserves to be described to make the story complete and perfect.

Gazo1954Gazo1954over 6 years ago
My fantasy

I've told my girlfriend I want to lick other guys cum from her pussy but she doesn't want to fuck other guys. She knows I'm bi and I used to have bisexual threesomes with my ex. My ex-wife loved watching me with other men and I loved watching guys fucking her. I really enjoyed licking the guys cock while he fucked her and licking his cum from her pussy was the absolute best . Now licking other guys cum from my girlfriends pussy is just a fantasy but I hope to make it a reality someday

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That was Hot - hotter yet if reality

I ALMOST reached nirvana, but in the end I lost what was most precious to me - my wife to her lover(s). Things don't always work out the way we hope and plan.

coredencoredenover 6 years ago
Wow

This one is a classic, managing as another commenter says, to avoid the darker side so favoured by others.

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 6 years ago
Loved it

I loved your story, one of my favorite fantasies. I have been able to eat my own creampie a few times, but I have only got to eat a creampie someone else made one time and I loved it. Hopefully it will happen again. Keep writing these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Mindless prattle of a degenerate ! "1*" !!

This garbage sounds as written from an asylum for insane. This writer is sick, get help soon asshole !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fantastic!

Really loved your story! It parallels the things I have felt and thought about my wife going out to get fucked and bringing her cum filled pussy home for me to eat. I can never get to sleep when she is out and the best moment is hearing her car in the driveway knowing I’ll be getting a good story of how she got fucked while I am eating her. Please keep writing. I like your writing about much as I love eating cum out of my wife’s pussy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WILLING CUCKOLD

I don't understand these characters with peanut size brains in their cock ends. I did think he would have got her to bring her fuck buddy so her husband could watch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Poor Anonymous

I think it's cowardly of people to trash a story badly whilst hiding behind 'Anonymous.' Sad types. Constructive criticism should be the order of the day, not yobs looking only to diss with their aggressive bad manners. I didn't like the story, because it's not quite my thing, and so I didn't finish, but I read enough to understand that it's quite well written.

(I've written under 'Anonymous' because the only time I use my handle is when I'm being particularly negative or particularly positive about a story, so as to allow for feedback from the author, if he/she chooses).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
One of the Best Stories of this Genre!

Both my wife and I enjoyed this because the husband´s journey toward cuckoldry, in the story, was very similar to mine. So rather than make a lot of comments we will just recite some of the highlights of your story. These were so, so similar to our own experience.

“I kissed her chest, then her stomach. I kept moving down….I could smell her cum and I could smell my cum. I became dizzy with desire. Her lips turned up in an odd smile and she wiggled her hips. "Do it." “And I did. I had my first cream pie and I was hooked.”

This reminds me so much of the first time I ate my own semen out of my wife´s pussy. It was addictive and I knew I had to have a lot more!

Later on, after being on display at the bar, the wife said "I just loved being on display like that. I can't believe how many men I made hard!" “Do you want me to take a lover?" This is pretty much what my wife told me, the first time I took her to a bar to show her off and have her dance with other men.

She saw, and felt, that she had made at least a dozen men hard that night while dancing. She was literally intoxicated from her sexual power over men.

My wife still recalls fondly the first time I groomed her, before she went off to fuck another man. Like the husband in the story “I couldn't believe I was soaping my wife's body, washing her hair, all to prepare her to fuck another man—in that very hotel room.”

In the first years of our living together, when I would finish getting my wife ready for a date, she would have me masturbate and cum on the floor. Then she would look me right in the eye as she ground her high-heels shoes down on my cum. She said “I won´t be needing those little swimmers. I´m going to get pumped full of another man´s sperm!” This is accurate because all three of our children were sired by her different lovers.

As a wedding gift she had me castrated. I have been a happy, docile eunuch who is more than willing to serve her in a non-sexual capacity. The one thing we have found out is, that wives really, really enjoy being spoiled as their husbands suck copious quantities of their lover´s cum out of their dripping, well fucked pussies.

Just like the ancient Egyptians or Babylonians, my wife says “If you want to be spoiled, turn your husband into a EUNUCH! She still has my balls in a jar of formaldehyde in her makeup kit at home and she frequently and proudly enjoys showing them to her girlfriends and even lovers. Sometimes she even has me drop my shorts and lets the women feel my empty ball sac. Of course, she keeps my testosterone level low enough that I never have erections or sexual desires. My pencil-thin, five and one-half inch cock has now atrophied down to about three inches from lack of use.She says “Docile is as docile does!”

Your story was so, so hot. My wife and I found it very realistic. We have no other comments, we just wanted to let your own words speak for themselves!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
And there is your core audience author !

Last anon is exactly the type of seriously mentally ill people that your garbage chums in like sharks to a rotting whale carcass .

I hope you feel artistically fulfilled.

SMH .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great read....

First, my wife and I would love for you to finish the story starting with what Jennifer said happened all night.

This is (was) a fantasy of my wife's and I reluctantly went along with it. A year later, we are so happy! She brings home guys and I watch them fuck her senseless! All kinds of cock, big, short, fat, black, asian, they all cum in her repeatedly. Some even let me me suck them off; so hot. Can't wait to read more of your stories!

jackbirdjackbirdabout 6 years ago
comments with so much hate.

Don't know why if it's not your cup of tea why drink it. If this type of story offends you why read it? Then hide behind anonymous for hateful words. Sex is about pleasure love is about commitment and that dose not mean having sex with one person the rest of your life. If both parties agree who dose that hurt?? It's not like she cheated behind his back, he was ok with it so what. You haters need to get a life and stop judging others because you don't agree with there believes.

luv23wayluv23wayalmost 6 years ago
Happy

Great read! I understand the desire and feeling when my wife encourages me to dip down and clean her pussy after we fuck. Awesome story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot

My name is actually John and my wife is really Jennifer. We've fantasized about me licking another guys cum from her pussy so many times. It always makes her cum so hard. Maybe one day we'll really do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
no thanks

if this is what you get off on, you can keep it.

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 5 years ago
What happened to the ending ...?

Your story went from a solid 5 to a shaky 3. What the hell? Did you get tired of writing or what? The ending you left us with was so incredibly anticlimactic that it wasn't even funny. No description at all of her 1st extra marital encounter. No explanation of her lover staying the night. No calls until 2 am to tell the person she purports to love that her new fuck buddy is staying the night and, obviously more important than her husband. The story was really good up to that point, then it went flat. Your writing is very good, but the ending needs some serious thought. Keep writing. You have enormous potential. 😊😊😊

creampies4evercreampies4everabout 5 years ago
Nicely Done

Loved the story, especially when John took it upon himself to eat the pie the first time he indulged. His wife acted in typical fashion; surprise and then delight. I've found the vast majority if women to be pleasantly surprised when you eat the pie. They might be shocked at first, but when they get over the shock and allow themselves to indulge they get incredibly turned on. The scene at the bar was hot. I love to see a proud confident woman exhibit her wares in public. The last scene with the new lover was a final culmination of their journey together.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 5 years ago
Love this story

I have read this story before and enjoyed it so much I wanted to read it again. I have ate a creampie that I made a few times and loved it. I ate a creampie another man made as soon as he pulled out and was still watching and it was a big turn on for all three of us. I would do it again anytime.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Holy shit

All the cuckroaches crawled out of the sewer to comment on this story. Fuck all cucks.

shang40shang40over 4 years ago
उष्टी व खरकटी

विदूची अनेक मित्रांशी दोस्ती होती पण काहींशी लगट. ते घरीही येत तिला सोडायला.

हा एक अनुभव

बायको व प्रशांत दोघेच घरी होते आणि मी अचानक आलो.

तो बाजूला गेला पण हिच्या ब्लाऊजच्या उघड्या बटनांनी मला संकेत दिला,

मैत्री बरीच झाली आहे, स्तनांवरच्या दातांच्या खुणांनी शिक्कामेर्तब केले.

आणि मग मी काहीच न बोलता त्या दंतखुणा चुंबल्या. तीही काहीच बोलली नाही. पण गालातच हसत होती.

तिला संकेत मिळाला.

काही दिवसातच त्यांचे मिलन झाले. त्या रात्री आम्ही बेडवर प्रेम सुरू केले व योनीकडे हात गेल्यावर योनी गच्च ओली व चिकटही. मी काय समजायचे ते समजलाे पण मागे हटलो नाही. वास घेतला व म्हटले आज योनी सुगंधी झाली आहे. मस्त वास येतोय म्हणत तोंड घातले व जीभ फिरवली. सुगंध व वेगळी चव.

नंतर मस्त चढलो. चुंबनाची उष्टी चव व योनीची खरकटी.

नशीबवान की अशी बायको मला मिळाली

jasexy28jasexy28over 4 years ago
Great story

Love this story. Would love to lay down between Jennifer's thighs and eat her cummy pussy.

NoRules69NoRules69over 4 years ago
🔥 made it a favorite

Great story, well written. You got the emotions right to make it even hotter.

I like these stories because I like creampie. My wife loves when I eat her freshly fucked pussy, No matter who puts the cum in her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot, but

It bothered me that he had to leave home and she fucked someone else in their home. I thought they would do it where she goes somewhere with her lover and then comes home.

In time it could kind of make him a sort of visitor to their home.

dannbestdannbestover 4 years ago
Adore it

I love this story. Similar in some ways to me and my wife. I always clean after her lovers and love it so much, though for a long time she thought I didn't know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A smidge over the top

But good none the less. The best thing about fetishes, is they are as varied as the people who have them.

I enjoyed the premise of this story, but many details aren't my cup of tea. That doesn't mean I need to be derogatory against anyone who does.

The connection between the two characters and their reasons are legit. There's progression from idea to fruition - unlike other stories where the extreme happens with a few breathes of the idea.

michaeltreadwaymichaeltreadwayabout 4 years ago
Loved it!!

You had me stroking the entire story. I thought I would blow when she called to stay the night. Really enjoyed the story and soooooo jealous. You did a good job with the details and descriptions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A home run for the cuck and slut crowd. Another pathetic story for them to enjoy

Ok A perfect one for those silly little cucks to enjoy. Wow now we know were 665 deviants hang out. Just another sad story of a weak and sick man who enjoys cleaning up after other men. I think that would either qualify as a fetish or him being at least bisexual. What. Special kind of loser we have here, hope he stays in the other side of the pond.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 4 years ago
definatly a home run for this sissy cuck

To the annons, I would love sucking your cum from my wife, Or your wife. Hell I would suck it from your cock as you spit on me. Oh I love a woman who makes me open my mouth as she hacks a great big gob of her spit into me.

CreamMilkCreamMilkabout 4 years ago
Sad

It's sad that they had to resort to inviting another person into their bed to reignite passion for each other. Sure Jennifer constantly asked if he wanted it but she made it very clear she wanted another man. Well written and the creampie cleanup at the end was deeply arousing. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great

I loved the story, it reminded me of how my wife and I live. She got her first black cock on our honeymoon and I got my first creampie. Since then she has served me many creampies and I have learned that I love to suck cock, It have been a wonderful three years.

clauleiclauleialmost 4 years ago
Trifft zu

und zwar auf meine Gefühle wenn Jennifer meine Frau wäre. Ich erkenne wieder ein Erlebnis in ungefähr der gleichen Art, das wir 1970 hatten. Jetzt bin ich 85

, bin aber immer noch geil auf meine Frau, auch wenn sie bereits 2007 verstorben ist.

Es gibt einfach nichts Geileres als verständnisvolle Frau, die im Rahmen einer tiefen Liebe fremd geht.

iameaseliameaselalmost 4 years ago

The whole night? It became about her and not "us" at that point. They'd never last as a couple.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 3 years ago

I read this story over two years ago and loved it and I still give it 5 stars. There is nothing better than eating a fresh creampie.

awyldsideawyldsideover 3 years ago

Great up until the guy stays the night. NOT the plan. I would have said no I’m coming back now.

mletroutmletroutover 3 years ago
Trust Issues

It seemed to me that the wife had already started breaking her agreement with the husband as soon as she decided to spend the night without discussing it first. That would work well in a betrayal story, but it seems at odds in a story about mutual trust and respect. It actually makes me wish for two more chapters to complete the basic three act structure. The at story this point seems more stroke than substance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Willing cuckoldry GARB AGE

1* nothing more needs to be said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More than enough

When he finally gets to the hotel room and she sits on his face she makes a confession. :After we first did it he called three of his friends and what you are looking at is at least 8 loads in my pussy and two in my ass and too many to count in my mouth.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69over 3 years ago

I know the story is fiction, but I'm sitting here with a huge knot in the pit of my stomach anyway. I realize of course that this story has evoked some past feelings in me that were very unpleasant. Although it was obvious, and it was telegraphed as to where the plot was going, there was something about this story in particular that sort of told me that they were playing with fire. I realize of course that one could always say that doing this is playing with fire to some extent, but this seemed more than usual to me. I agree totally with mletrout's comment below..."It seemed to me that the wife had already started breaking her agreement with the husband as soon as she decided to spend the night without discussing it first." They never agreed about how long it would last and when she would call him to come to the room. That was the second mistake John made. The first was doing it at all, It seemed to me, as if she wanted it too much.

With regard to the aforementioned knot in my stomach: My wife and I had a very open relationship, but whatever occurred was agreed to by both of us, and done within close proximity of each other. One time, and one time only, due to a unique set of circumstances, where she had became somewhat besotted with a woman, who was bi we separated and she stayed with this woman and a potential lover. I thought the woman was playing her. My wife was extremely bright and sexually experienced, including having had very brief affairs with a number of celebrities and major movie stars. However she had zero experience with women. My attitude was that this was a sudden and new desire for her, so I felt that I'd let her play it out and have fun, The woman asked her to join her in a threesome with a man that she was interested in. It was his birthday and she wanted to surprise him with this as a present. She (my wife) had never asked for anything of this nature before. She was already suspecting this woman of using her. She told me very soberly, she wanted to do this and find out. She told me she loved me beyond words and I knew she did. She asked me to do this for her this one time, and I agreed out of love for her. I left her and we agreed (just like in the story) that she would call me when to come back. We purposely didn't have a specific time to reconnect as this was completely unchartered territory for us. I left her at about 11:00PM. I thought that I wouldn't hear from her at least until 4:00AM or later. To say I was like a cat on a hot tin roof would be an understatement at the very least. Surprisingly, I got a call at about 12:30 to come back. She quickly. put her arms around me, hugged, kissed and held on to me like a drowning person desperately holding on to a life raft. She pulled me into bed with her and the other woman. The birthday boy had done a slam, bam, thank you mam and left quickly. And although my wife sucked his cock briefly the other woman was the one he fucked. She said we'd talk in the morning and we went to sleep with us holding on to each other all night.

That knot in my stomach was the exact same feeling I had for the entire hour and one half that I was waiting for her call.

It's my opinion that once the sex in the story had run two or perhaps even three hours, anything more, especially spending the night becomes more than just fun, a lark, amusement, or just plain sex. After that, it becomes much more. After that it borders, at the very least, on love. Had it been me, under the same circumstances, at 12:00 to 12:30, I would have gotten into my care and headed back to the hotel. And, by 1:00AM, I would have called her, rather than wait for her call, which didn't come until quite late at around 2:00AM. And, she only called him while the lover was in the bathroom. She was obviously hiding the call from him, as evidenced that she hung up on John very abruptly when it was obvious that the lover was coming back to bed. WhenI knocked on the door, if she wouldn't open it, I would have taken sterner measures for sure, one of which would have been to tell her through the door and, or on the phone that if she wanted to still have a marriage, at the very least open the door....and then to put on her clothes,

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69over 3 years ago

PS: I forgot to mention that I hope there is going to be a follow up to this. As is, it's but half of a story.

fredbrownfredbrownabout 3 years ago

I can only wish my wife was as accomodating as her! My cuckolding is done without my being in the loop and I usually only find out later - if at all. Take my word for it, that really kills the fun - unless I meet the guy. Terrific tale and I enjoyed it very much .........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story!

More in this theme please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story!!! Part 2 soon I hope!!!!

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Sweet story of a worthless gay man and his soon to be slut ex-wife.

And for the record my little dicked mouth breathers, that "Love" they profess wont be there by the time the divorce gets going.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69almost 3 years ago

If this were real, and not fiction, here’s what I’d say:

Anytime a husband agrees to let his wife fuck other men, NO MATTER, HOW MUCH she loves him, he’s taking a VERY BIG chance. Sooner of later, her love for her husband will diminish, and eventually, sooner, or later, their marriage will be in trouble. It could happen in a number of different ways, which I won’t go into here.

I’d have more hope for the couple in the story; “Datenights” by “yesplease8.” Although the wife fucks the lover first alone, not long after she brings him home for her husband to watch. Not long after that, the husband gets involved, eventually getting involved to the point he and the black bull have a home date with the wife watching. They go on to cotinually fuck with the husband always involved in some way.

Claudia69Claudia69almost 3 years ago

Good story...I love sucking CUM from my wife's Pussy....YUM YUM!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have a very small penis, only 4 inches when fully erect. Because of this my wife must seek sexual satisfaction from real men. I am in full agreement with this. My duty is to clean her freshly used pussy and if ordered to do so the cocks that made the mess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

to iameasel I love this whole life style. Yes I am a small penis sissy and I now it. I also love my wife and love when she gets satisfied by a man and then lets me love her like this. 4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wanted to rate this a five, but the stars wouldn’t let me. I’ve been cleaning my creampies from my wife for 23 years. I’ve always wanted to clean another man’s creampie from her sweet pussy. But she has yet to let that happen at least of what I know

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Made for a very good read.

O truly enjoyed the dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the story I have been one of the guys who left, cum in another mans wife’s pussy. Sometimes while he is in the room

If anyone wants help call me or if you want to talk about it call me

9016288937

JasteJasteover 2 years ago

Excellent story but needed a follow up

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife and I role play and I thought I was clear about it would never happen in real life. But she came home one night after being out with some friends while I watched the children. The children were already in bed and so was I. She crawled in bed started playing with me waking me up. I rolled over on my back she got on top. I asked what's going on? Just about then I could smell that smell and was shocked to know she had cheated on me. She had already dropped down on me. I yelled get the Hell off of me you cheating blankity blankity blank. Why didn't you tell me you wanted a divorce. I don't want a divorce. What the world are you talking about? I just took our role play to the next level she said. I said no you ended our marriage you knew that I said it would never happen in real time life. She fell dropped off of me landing on her back and started crying and apologizing. I said save it girl I can't believe it. I will find a place to move but I will fight for the children. In reality I wasn't going to divorce her and mess up what I thought was a perfect marriage and family but I wanted to make sure she would never cheat again with out a divorce. This happened 22 years ago and now we have 8 grandchildren.

NYbiwmNYbiwmover 2 years ago

I will have to re-read, because I didn't have the same amount of patience that John did. You are the Hemingway of Cuckoldry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the story...wish it was my wife in the story! I'd love to have her fuck another guy and then invite me over to clean her up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You're a weak man. This is disgusting. First thing she did is break the rules. You can't trust her. Divorce for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

so hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very Hot. But I'd like to see a wife get a facial as well as a creampie and kiss her husband. I read these stories from the viewpoint of the bull, which I have done several times, with and without the husband present but with his approval.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amy my wife came home from a last meeting at work. I could understand the smell of alcohol but not the smell of another man's colone. She said she needed to shower. I said I agree. She gave me a look and went to our restroom I followed. She kind of jumped when she saw me with her. As she undressed I thought she was being careful not wanting me to see everything. I undressed and got in the shower with her she jumped again. I asked if we needed to talk? What about she asked? I said I'm not that stupid. What's the shit in the crouch of your underwear. She cried I'm sorry Sam we need to talk I screwed up and I dearly sorry I hope you can forgive me it will never happen again. I said I was wanting to enjoy cleaning you up and taking you to bed and enjoying making love to you but you changed that make sure you are clean before you come near me. I got out and dried off and went to bed. In bed Amy said she was sorry. I said so ain't I. She asked what she could do to patch up what she messed up. I said unf___ who ever she f_____. She said she would if she could. I said then I don't know what to do. She offered to quit her job. I said why can't you trust yourself. I can but I messed up once. Well you already have a pretty good retirement account and I'd you quit you lose a lot so if you can't trust yourself quit. Just make yourself understood that you are not interested in no one you are around and you should be fine. Understand me that I will not tolerate anything like that again. Regardless of how it happens I will spend my last dime fighting for the children. A few months later at one of her company appreciation dinner I seen her slap one of the board members. I went to her quickly and asked if she was okay. She said it was taken care of. I looked at the board member and asked if he understood? He weakly said yes. Later I told another board member that was a friend of my farther about what happened. He said don't worry he won't cause any problems. I fully trust Amy again and things have been great. That was over 17 years ago

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It’s one thing knowing about it. It’s totally different when she lies and won’t tell you a thing. My ex screwed a guy at work for two years. His wife called to tell me. I later found evidence. She denied it. We went to therapy, but she would not talk to me about it.

My current wife told me before were were exclusive. I was excited to hear about her experience. I met a guy at the door, as I was picking her up for a dinner date. It was a neighbor she just gave a blow job. Later she fucked a colleague in a stall in the Men’s room at a Christmas party. I stopped by her apartment after my date ended early, I heard them both moaning, then yelling. As he walked out I knocked on the door, ask if I could clean her pussy? I did, and then left my mess..We called a mutual friend who enjoyed my sloppy seconds. We alternated through the night. The Night before we married I watched 4 guys fuck her. She tells me when anything might happen. And I trust her, because she tells me. She tells me, cuz it excites me, and she will get some more man juice when she gets home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

At first it was dancing no slow dancing it was ok. Then slow dancing and I warned Bethany to be careful that I didn't want any marital problems. She took me out on the dance floor. She started dancing closely. I was already hard when she asked you really like me to dance like this don't you? Yes with me only period. Over the next few months she was still accepting request to dance with other guys. On two occasions she was going a little to far for me. The first I gave her a look and she backed off.the second time I wasn't sure that she seen me look at her because she didn't back off. So I got upand kind of hid to where I could see her but she couldn't see me. The song didn't even end and she started looking for me. Looking around the dance floor the table area booth area then she went to the restroom area. When a man came out of the restroom I could tell she talked briefly then returned to the setting and dancing area. Then she went out side getting stamped on her way out so she could return without paying again. By this time her dancing partner caught up with her and followed her out. I approached the door getting stamped and asked the guys checking id's if they heard what was said? The one said the lady asked the guy to stay away because she was probably in trouble with her husband. You are the husband correct? Yes I answered. In that case I will go out with you because we don't want any problems. Fine by me I said. Out we went. She had made it to our car and was returning and seeing me she came running and apologizing. I said Ruth wasn't I clear enough to you about what I would not tolerate? Yes she said she was sorry. Ate you sure because you can have all the freedom you want and I will give you a divorce if that is really what you want. No I don't she answered. Are you ready to leave or would you like to be with your husband and dance? I would really like to dance with my husband if I could she said. We went back in I never seen the other guy again. She was asked by others but didn't accept. After that when we were out and she would be asked she would ask me if it was ok she dance but not slow or let the guys hold her. No cuckold here and I made it clear. After some talking I figured it out. It was her best friend putting the ideas in her head. I said that worked out great because her friends husband went along with it and said that gave him proof that she didn't love him enough to remain faithful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cleaning Claire.

Claire my wife of 19 years and the mother of our 3 children. Claire had an meeting after hours at work and their boss was taking them out for a meal afterwards. It was getting later than normal for her to get home. She has had these meetings before and was home by 930 it was past 10. The children were in bed and I had just went to bed and turned on the TV to watch the news. I heard come in and I asked is that you hon? Yes be there in a minute. When she entered the bedroom I could tell something was different. She said I need a shower it's been a long day. I said I need my wife it's been a long day. She said I'm serious I need a shower. To enter the master bathroom she had to walk by me. As she did I grabbed her playfully and pulled her across me and layed her on the bed. I thought dammit she had cheated on me. I could smell wadd breath and her crotch smelt of sex. I thought this is BS I am playing this my way . I was carfull where I kiss. Not on the mouthi didn't go down on her . Now I have went down on her when we had sex but I'll be damned if I would after someone else screwed her and I did know if I couwork through this cheating and remain married. I was acting really horny and she was falling for it. In a bit she said man I love coming home to you this way. Baby do you want to clean me up? Yes baby I don't little more playing and I said wait right here baby. I jumped up ran to the garage grabbed my old fire extinguisher the type that you filled with water and air pressure. When I walked in the bedroom she asked me where did you go baby. That was when I started spraying herald she asked what the Hell are you doing you crazy man? You asked if I wanted to clean you and there is no way I will clean you up the way you wanted me to clean you cheater. We talked all night. The next morning I called my friend who's father done a lot of business with the company that my wife worked for. I asked if I could meet with them that morning? Yes he said actually we can meet at 830 at their office. Trying to shorten the store they threatened the company my wife worked for to stop the business if her boss wasn't terminated. My wife had informed me of things that her boss was doing that wasn't legal. We got through it she was being framed and blackmailed.

lickitwelllickitwellabout 2 years ago

one of my favorites for sure, that is how i think and feel almost like i was writing to at

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The very best thing igot out of my marriage was the first seven years of a loving wife Sally and 2 children. It were some tough times dating because she was a little bit spoiled daddy and mommy were loaded. We broke up once for a very short period bit got right back together. I had a really good job and she had a decent job.I asked her to marry me and she said yes. Her dad insisted on a prenuptial agreement she was actually very upset but I said it was ok because I wasn't going to marry her for the money. I also said that if I signed the agreement I wanted an addition that if either cheated the other walked away without anything but personal items and if we had children the cheater paid child support per the court. Her father was upset but she said dad it's only fair. We both signed. Her dad and I actually became good friends. 7 years later I had suspicion and sadly I was right and I had proof. It was an old high-school boyfriend that she had dated that had come back home. Her father had hired the jerk unknowingly and when he found out he fire him on the spot. The problem was that he and I had become such good friends I talked to him and said I didn't really marry his daughter for her money and didn't really want it. He got upset and said no I want you to take it because she cheated on you he told me. Sally heard him and she just sat and cried. Vic her dad said dammit girl what the Hell is wrong with you your mother and I didn't raise you that way. She said she knew she was she had to much to drink and messed up I know it was wrong but it was 1 time and I'm sorry and I know that doesn't fix it but please let me have another chance? It took a long time to rebuild the trust.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Two disgusting and putrid to the core existences, worth shit.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My wife came in late after being at a company meeting. I hated it but I had all the proof I needed. I filed for divorce and went after the company and was offered a sizeable amount of hush money. I asked for more and said they had to keep her employed. We settled on shared parenting 50/50 time split. I almost forgot to mention that I did not clean my wife but someone the guys clock. LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

We had friends over for a cookout. A total of 5 couples. Bob and Diane, Tim and Rachel Ken and Samantha, Jack and Lisa, Tammy my wife and I. Trying to keep the story short Diane got called into work she's a nurse. Tim and Rachel headed home along with Ken and Samantha. I was cleaning up some but doing it trying not to be obvious. Then Lisa got called in she's also a nurse so Jack took her. I had put in overtime for 4 weeks so I was tired but was putting on a show because of I had been told that Bob was putting the moves on Tammy and they had been to lunch several times. Was prepared for this. I had been beating off and freezing it just for this special night. The last thing I done was make a special drink for Bob. I had videos of what I had done and downloaded so I could send it to Bob. After he drank it I said hey babe I think it's time to get to bed. She said you can go ahead I be up in a bit. I just said no hurry I'll just wait. Bob eventually left. Tammy asked what was that about? I said I hoping you could help me with that. About what I played the recording of Bob try to get to screw her and have me eat her out by setting on my face when she came to bed. She started apologizing saying she was not going to let that ever happen. She said she had went to lunch sometimes with Bob but that was it nothing ever happened and never will happen. Then I showed her the little clips I put together. They were ready to send to Bob. Tammy said you wouldn't would you. I hit send. My phone rang. I answered it and got the cussing of my life time. Finally I said SHUT UP WADD EATER. Here is what's going to happen. You will never try anything with my wife or anyone one else's wife or I will send this to Diane you work and as many friends and your friends I can GOT IT. Yes came a week voice. I said ok you are forgiven but never let me find out that you didn't keep your promise. Life went on. Tammy didn't go to lunch with him unless someone else was with them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lost my Literotica login so I am posting anonymous, for now.

God writing because it created such negative emotions for me based on my own UNWILLING and UNAWARE cuckold.

I would say this for any man in a similar fantasy situation. Firm rule: all ground rules are established at how prior to any encounter. No "calling an audible" once you are out in public PERIOD. If the rule is tease the boys but only dance with the girls. Hey your relationship your rules. If wife dances with a man or even asks you in the bar "can we change the rules right now?" Get your coat say "I'm going home. Are you coming with or are we getting a divorce."

No changing rules on the fly EVER. Relationship commitments are made between people in an "us only brutal space with plenty of time for both parties to be heard."

If it's one quick fuck so you can eat his creampir". Hey that's not my cup of tea but whatever floats YOUR boats. If it's midnight and you haven't heard call wife's phone and say "Hey honey on my way I'(( be knocking on the room door in 15 mins." Knock on the door and if he's still there inform him here's your stuff dress in the hallway.

UH he's staying the night... Hell no he isn't I'll be right there. Stop at the front desk, get a key by showing your credit card is paying for the room go up and tell him your wife lied to him and throw him out into the hall.

The rules are up to the couple but neither party can step across those set lines without mutual sober discussion.

One little step changing those rules unilaterally and under pressure of "Don't make a scene!" Save yourself plenty of heartache and run, do NOT walk to a divorce lawyer.

Again, no hate here. If you and your partner agree to castration? Hey, more power to you. What goes on in your bedroom is no business of mine unless I'm a sexual partner of one or both of you. ( And I wouldn't be )

My now ex once took a "We agree to try both a FMF and MFM threescore and she had a guy in mind" with "Let me ask him first by myself" into a 3 hour solo sexual romp. Like an idiot I didn't kick her to the curb at the 30.minute mark.

12 years later and 3 attempts and couples counsoling we finally divorced after she arranged things to take maximum advantage of divorce laws in PA (we had been living in MO at the time.

If not one the 1st.such never ever let it go beyond "stumble" number 2.

Sure that you're happy 20 years later? Trust me pal it just could be "What he don't know is maximum fun for me.!" Just don't waste your time at it.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Its called giving into the repressed homosexual desires you denied yourself.

Nothing wrong with finally accepting who and what you are sexually. Just dont keep lying that pussy is what you really enjoy. You literally prefer a cock, as most cucks do, statistically speaking.

Most of you are bi/gay, even as much as you wet your panties that you arent. You ARE, plain and simple.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

iammweasel wrote “Its called giving into the repressed homosexual desires you denied yourself.”

By definition homosexuality is being emotional and sexually attracted to men. I don’t see that in John.

IMO, John was taken by surprise by his ex, when he experienced the taboo that ended in the rupture (I guess the problem was the “non consenting cheating”, not that his ex was with someone else.

Jennifer and John weren’t exclusive for a while. There’s no reason to believe he hasn’t had a cream-pIe before ( without knowing). What changes everything is that he does it consciously and Jennifer by warning him so many times got a free pass, which all will enjoy.

I don’t see the homosexuality in the story. His first contact with another’s man semen was when he tasted the pie in his ex pussy. That triggered the need to explore that taboo, first through his own cum, and then by the first Cuckolding experience, which clearly was not going to be the last one.

While he is not getting emotionally attached to another man is not homosexual…

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it! Wish I could have a hot wife like Jennifer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There is nothing like wet stretched out pussy. I love the humiliation I feel when I kiss my wife after she sucks another mans dick or when I lick her knowing she full of cum. Afraid of tasting it but hungry to show her how much I want her to continue to feed me.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 2 years ago

The story was well written and hot... UNTIL the author fucked it up and spoiled it with dishonesty... just tell Dan the truth.. my husband is sharing me and have John just stay there.. that way John doesn't get shafted by being alone all night.. that was NEVER part of the plan or agreement for wife to be gone all night

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cleaning Angie? Not just no but Hell no!

To think of the way I worked and pushed to get home early and find Angie bent over the couch getting screwed by our neighbors son Allen. He was home from the Marines. Our 19 year old son Wayne was with me when we walked in the back door. I froze in shock seeing them. Wayne pushed me aside. I didn't see that he had a ball bat and he hit Allen in the nuts. He was down and trying to breathe. Angie was in shock. I just said she should pack and go to her parents. I threw Allen through our privacy gateway and told him to stay off of our property. Angie was crying and apologizing. I said she needed to leave and she did. She had just left when Wayne and I heard a crash. He looked out the kitchen window saying here comes Allen's Dad and brother. They had kicked down the yard gate.I called 911 and reported a break-in our address and layed the phone down so the operator could hear. I yelled their names saying you are trespassing and get off our property. They actually kicked our kitchen door open and Wayne slugged a double hitter. Hitting Clarence the father and fell backwards knocking his other son Jake down. There was yelling going on. They threatened to beat us both up as the cops heard.I forgave Angie in time. It took Wayne longer. The Clifford's moved away.

tvsally693tvsally693over 1 year ago

ooooooooo OMG, Fantastic story. I can relate. Met a very pretty girl, 22, 125lb, 5'11", blond, blue eyes, long legs and small tits. On our 3rd date I ate her pussy and told her I'd like to marry her. When I told a coworker he told me it's fine to have fun with her kind, but never marry her. I didn't explore what he meant. I invited him to the wedding but he refused. Within 3 months of our marriage my wife came home late from her job; 5am and I asked her why she was late. She said she was out with the girls and if I wanted to call them I could. I said, okay, get in bed I wanna eat your pussy. She said, no, I'm not clean and I said you're my wife and I love your pussy. She said, you must not, not now. Well, she spread her legs and I did it and noticed that her pussy was WET with CUM dripping out. I then knew that she had cock shooting into her cunt !!! I told her I really enjoyed sucking her fresh mixed juices and swallowing it. I told her she can go with the girls and I'll always eat her pussy when she gets home and swallow fresh CUM. I never heard the word "cuckold" but that's what she made me, a CUM eating pussy boy. She became bold and had lovers while I was at work. A neighbor told me that often while I was working my wife had black dudes come in for hours and it looked suspicious and that excited me because her pussy seemed loose. Once I came home while she was dressed in only a thin slip as a black studs sat next to her on our bed. When he left I immediately ate her well fucked pussy and swallowed -- his CUM. I told her I loved the taste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would love have this happen with my wife! I love cleaning my cum out of her pussy...would love to clean her after a hotwife encounter!

GECuckGECuckover 1 year ago

Love this story. Love the part in the bar- I know the feeling; everyone wants her and you can’t tell if you are lucky or cucked! Love how she tells his to clean her up pretending she just fucked her boyfriend. I want to see a part two where she tell him all the details of her night!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with GECuck. Also with IFAFILHG. Needs a new chapter for sure.

PervyHusbandPervyHusbandover 1 year ago

I would love have this happen with my wife!

I love cleaning my cum out of her pussy of her freshly fucked pussy. I’d love to try to clean her after she becomes a HOTWIFE someday…

Westman99Westman99over 1 year ago

Loved your story......so nicely told with enough detail to tease us. This has never happened to me but would love it to happen. On my own now so will just have to fantasize.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

mmm! I would love to have been the one to clean her sweet cum filled pussy!

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 1 year ago

I seem to always. Moan wit content when I am giving oral pleasure. My happy place

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

so hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When I was going to surprise my girlfriend Cathy by showing up early. I got off work early. I was the one who was surprised. She was alone at her parents house that was where she lived. She was attending a local college. We had dated for 3 years. When I knocked on the door she opened it. She was in clothes that looked like she had been in a wrestling match or something. Her hair was a mess make up smeared. I asked what happened to you? She started crying I'm sorry Tim I need to talk to you. I really messed up. You know I went to the party? Yes. And I told you I would be home by the time you got off work? Yes and you are here. Well I drank a little to much and Andrew took advantage of me. I just couldn't stop him. You are saying that he raped you? Not really with the alcohol I lost my resistance and he wouldn't stop. You know you asked if I minded to wait before we married to have sex? Yes she was crying. I said we are done give me the ring. Please no I don't want to break up. I don't want to marry a drunken slut either. I grabbed her hand and pulled the ring off and left. She kept trying to call and text but I wouldn't respond. I focused on working for my uncle and grandpa and college. Friends were keeping me informed about her how sorry she was how she wasn't dating anyone. Going to college and work. I acted as if I didn't hear anything. Now it was bothering my college and work. My uncle had helped part time with a karate studio. I had went there several years. I know it wasn't right but I had to even the score with good old Andrew the big football jock that was dating Tara the head cheerleader. Tara had flirted with me and said that she was waiting for the right guy before she would have sex. I really wasn't interested in Tara because there were times that she thought that she was above all. I was out one night with friends at a local hangout. Tara and Andrew were there. The place had a dance floor. I then seen Cathy with some friends. I was returning from the restroom when Tara grabbed me by the arm and pulled me to the dance floor. I said Tara we shouldn't be dancing I don't want to cause any problems. About that time I didn't know at the second who grabbed my shoulder and jerked me around. It was Andrew and he tried to hit me and I moved quickly and he missed. I put him down in two hits. Tara was fussing at him and went to her friends. I was walking back to my friends and I felt a gentle touch on my arm. I spun around ducking as I did and prepared for an attack. It was Cathy . Tim can we please talk. I thought why not I really missed her. We went out to my truck. As we sat I said talk. She said we didn't have sex we done things that I shouldn't have let him do and I'm sorry. Why didn't you tell me that you didn't have se? You wouldn't talk to me and I was so ashamed of what I done that night I couldn't even think straight. He also was walking funny when he left because I kicked him in the privates. We talked about everything and we are still together with 3 children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wish I could have given it a 6 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She layed in bed after supposedly been at a work meeting. I knew that she flirted some but this was way over the limit. She smiled and asked if I wanted to clean up her mess and reclaim her? I said hold that thought I'll be right back. I went to the kitchen got her biggest mixing bowl filled it with water and carried it back to the bedroom. I entered threw the water at her and walked away. I was not going to be married to a cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

HOT

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Smart girl. She realized he liked cleaning her and used it to her advantage to get with her co-worker.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous