All Comments on 'Cleaning Jennifer'

by steelepen

Sort by:
  • 258 Comments
IFAFILHGIFAFILHG7 days ago

If this hubby had a brain in his stupid head, he would NEVER ever left his wife alone with a stranger.. stay with her to watch, support her, then have the other guy leave and reclaim his wife...

ronibarretronibarret29 days ago

Dan staying the night did indeed make this fantasy more real. A nice change of pace from the author. As a newbie cuckold, I have yet to do clean-up duty but I am privately looking forward to that threshold.

GoldustwingGoldustwingabout 1 month ago

Nothing new, but well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Have to agree with Buster2U and other. Wife staying all night with Dan left the realm of living the fantasy and went over the line to cheating and disrespecting husband. Also, story felt incomplete as we never got the details of the sexual encounter nor even much of the "make-up" sex.

Still a hot story, but could be better.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 month ago

10 Big Blazing Stars for a Hot Story. Only problem is that she spent the whole night with Dan. If she REALLY loved her Hubby, and was really having sex with Dan for him, she would have fucked Dan one time and kicked him out by midnight so she could make it right with Hubby. Obviously Jennifer is a selfish slut and really just wanted to fuck other men and turned her hubby into a cuck so she could. She will continue to fuck other men, going away for weekends with them and vacations until Hubby figures it out and divorces the cheating, selfish, self centered whore. She is turning into very Bad News as her Self Centered Selfishness come out. Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Why doesn't he just admit to being gay?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Don't get any stupider than this. Seriously it probably can. Please don't try.

slowhand21slowhand212 months ago

Twisted, fucked-up idea of love.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

good story. Reminds me of a night I had. Before getting married my future wife and I were living together. One night after work she said she was going to an art show with her boss. I didn’t mind. But, that little voice in my head told me there was no art show. She came home about 9 and we went to bed. I asked about the art show and she said it was great. She was acting funny and turned away and said goodnight. I asked her for a goodnight kiss. She rolled and kissed me and I, simultaneously, ran my hand down her panties. Wet and sloppy and I knew she had been fucked. I was hurt and told her so. She couldn’t deny it and admitted it. Although hurt, I found it very erotic. I started kissing her and lightly stroking her pussy. She started moaning and started asking me to fuck her. Did she really want it or was this a defense to calm me down? I didn’t know and didn’t care. She was moaning as I slowly rubbed her pussy from bottom to her clit. She kept saying “fuck me”. I slipped her parties to the side. I wanted to see her pussy. I had my bedside lamp on and eased down to look. Her pussy was sloppy wet and gaping open. No doubt she had a good fucking. His sperm was still oozing out. I was six inches from her pussy and imagining the cock that was in her an hour or two before. I couldn’t help myself, I dropped my head and started eating her pussy. As she came a glob of his cum was pushed out and I sucked it up and held it in my mouth. After cumming from being eaten she always wanted cock in her quickly, deep and hard. I obliged her. I fucked her hard and I could tell she wasn’t far from cumming again. I leaned over and kissed her while fucking her and put his cum in her mouth. When she tasted him she went off like a rocket and had the biggest and hardest orgasm I’d ever seen her have. I filled her with more cum and turned over and went to sleep.

rodryder44rodryder443 months ago

The ending was initially a surprise. I thought about it and realized it was appropriate. I hope he gets used to cream pies.because Jennifer wants more.

SissyBiJockSissyBiJock3 months ago

WAs hoping this would turn into a series, but looks like this was from 2012, so no chance of that. Good read, too bad we didn't get the details. Would've been a nie touch if she told him all about it as he cleaned her.

Buster2UBuster2U3 months ago

10 big blazing stars, BUT I never would be ok with a other guy fucking her all night. Wife completely disrespected hubby by keeping lover all night. That was way over the line taking advantage of hubby. That was cheating! Divorce is imeminate now, she showed hubby that she is a cheating whore and won't stop now! Buster2U

larrycandolarrycando3 months ago

i want to hear about chapter 2

Alice1Alice14 months ago

there is nothing like the tase of cum from a freshly or not freshly fucked cunt. I was always somewhat aware of what cum tasted like as when I masturbated I always eat mine. when we married I got her to let me always clean her up and the flavour of man cream and cunt cream was amazing.

Then one day I was able to clean my wife up after she had been with her lover. As I swallowed that delicious mess from between her legs It was one of the few times I ever squirted before I even touched myself.

Eaglerock30Eaglerock304 months ago

Wow, what a great story. I loved it. I would have loved to have my ex-wife get fucked by another man so I could eat his cum out of her. We talked about it a number of times but at the last minute she would back out and never explain why even though a while late she would tell me she wanted to do it, again. I finally told her no as I knew she would never go through with it. After we got divorced I had a girlfriend for a while and I loved watching her getting fucked by another guy and then I would eat his cum out of her. A couple of times I sucked the guy hard again so he could fuck her again and I would have something yummy to eat afterwards. Thank you for reminding me of my memories with your story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Thank God for Bulls!!! Yesss! This is exactly what we crave, to drink another man's thick seed from the dank matted pubic bush of the woman we love and married. My wife has a big meaty labia and vulva, and her clitoris gets stiffer than my little dicklette does. Thats why we suck Black cock together and make vows of devotion and loyalty to African sperm and big large Black penises. I get fucked in the head sometimes too, but my favorite is to drink the oozing drainage of Bull scum from my wife Maria's gaped and ruined pink meat.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Now I could eat the pie that I made. But when Donna my wife brought one home and tried to get me to eat it lucky for me I was awake enough. When she straddle me I was ready until she moved up I felt her drip on me. She had never been that wet. As she was about to plant herself on my face I knew exactly what she had done. She had cheated and was trying to make me a cuckold. I shoved her off and gave her the riot act.I showered but not before taking pictures of her. And to say that I cleaned her out was true. Her daddy insisted on prenuptial agreement to protect her money. I owned my own business so I also insisted on a prenuptial agreement of my own. I didn't marry her for the money. We split and I made sure that her friends family new. We did work things out and I believe she has been truly faithful.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story! I too have this fantasy of my wife fucking another guy and bringing me the creampie to clean up. I've brought it up many times...she wanted to know if I wanted another woman which I don't. I just told her how sexy she looks when she's sucking my cock and fucking me, that I'd like to see her doing it with another guy.

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsucku5 months ago

I enjoy licking others cum off her tits and from her pussy mmm

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam6 months ago

I always thank my wife when she brings creampies home to me and if I meet the man I thank him for allowing me to eat his cum.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Eating my wife out after we had sex was one thing. When she came home later because of a meeting she was acting different. After putting the children to bed we got ready. In bed she started playing with me and before long she was doing her normal playing that I knew that she wanted me to go down on her. When I got close I knew I knew instantly why she was acting differently. She had cheated on our children and I. I raised up and looked at her and asked why? She said hone I thought you might like a surprise. Well you diffently surprised me this time I had never thought you as a cheating slut. The argument started. There was no makeup sex or love making in the near future for me. I also told her that if I found out that she was involved with anyone other than me we would for sure divorce. She promised it would never happen again and she was sorry. No I didn't follow her I wasn't interested in being married to someone that I didn't trust and I told her so. We are still together and have 5 grandchildren. No and it wasn't always easy but I believe that we are good.

WhiteboicuckieWhiteboicuckie8 months ago

Loved your story. I’m a cuckold and this a both credible and very exciting build to the first night. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Ugly and stupid.

fredbrownfredbrown8 months ago

Love the story, tis a 5 to me. It pushes my buttons because I'm bi and love cleaning a lover's cum out of my gal. I know it's a lot of work for her but she sometimes comes home with some clean-up work for me .....

SomehowyouSomehowyou8 months ago

I loved it. A 5-star read. There is nothing more boring and a bigger turn-off than a faithful wife. Yuk!. Get freaky while you can. Life is short. Even the anti-cucks love your story. Read all their comments. They wouldn't spend so much time here is they didn't like these stories. They love them.

cuck1cuck19 months ago

If you're not going to finish the story why bother starting it?

Gypsy59Gypsy599 months ago

“Cleaning Jennifer” is one of my Top 10 stories on Literotica. Stay with it. I truly hope you survived Covid. An Alabama Lad.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well, it looks like another unfinished story. It has been over a decade now. There needed to have many more chapters of what happens afterwards. Does she continue to get creampies for her loving husband? Does her husband finally lose his mind and divorce her? Does she finally get enough and leaves her loving husband; or does she finally see that it is making him regret what has happened and ends the affairs? Does she get gangbanged at a frat party and has her husband clean her up after each guy? So many options left unfulfilled.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

We need the rest of the story!!!! PT2 plz

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

No I didn't clean her when she came home a mess but I did get a confession from her. I went to the assholes house and called him out. I didn't even touch him didn't have to his wife hit him in his nuts and he was out. She looked at me and said that she apologized for his stupidity. I said that I was sorry too. My wife and I did get through it and are still together.

HighBrowHighBrow10 months ago

I have had this fantasy, but the reality is stomach churning for me. This is a great version of this particular Femdom agitprop kink.

pegmesuzpegmesuz10 months ago

Good story. Very realistic.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A great story: ★★★★★- [5- (4.6 = 92%, A+)]!

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

If I left her to get us another round of drinks, she'd inevitably be surrounded by a clutch of guys when I returned. This continued all night long. Even several drinks couldn't dull the massive erection I carried nearly all night long. At one point, a young college guy came up to me and asked, "That's your wife? Geeze buddy, I don't know if you're the luckiest guy in here or the biggest loser. I mean, damn, she's so fucking sexy!

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Ugly and stupid. Congratulations, a new low on this site.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Ugly and stupid.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I enjoyed the story very much, except the wife's betrayal of her husband's feelings by staying all nite with her lover. No woman that truly loves her husband would do that without prior conversation with him and total agreement of the

cirumstances. A quick call is not acceptable.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great short story. It makes me wonder if it’s based on a true story. I sincerely hope it is. Keep writing, and keep sharing the stories. Forget about the naysayers, and their criticism.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Every man should watch there wife get fucked and clean up the cum

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

would love read a sequel, preferably with multiple lovers for Jennifer, and then black guys exclusively. She could tell John, as he is eating her, how big they are, and how much better they fuck. Then, when they are ready to start a family, John asks Jen if he can get a vasectomy so that she is knocked up by one of her black lovers. If their family has mixed kids, then everyone will KNOW Jen is fucking black guys. And John WANTS everybody to know this.

LoisKnight69LoisKnight6912 months ago

As a sequel, present the lead up and the night with Dan from Jen's perspective.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I don't think Dan would have left so early in the morning. Story would be hotter if the wife had finally come home at noon on Saturday all disheveled and smelling of cum.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

This could be an acceptable lifestyle as long as it remains loving and consensual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just more stupid trash. Must have been written by a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My story was a lot shorter. I asked Jan if she still loved me. She said that she was in love with me before I asked her out and that I was the one that she would love for the rest of her life. But you still want to have sex with Johnny one of the manager's at her work? Yes it is not love and it's just a one time thing and Johnny said that you would love to reclaim me after he had me. I was taught a long time ago not to say forever. I still think that there are a lot of things that you can say forever about especially wedding vows. I looked her in her eye's and said do what you need to do but if you go to Johnny if we ever are together again you will have to reclaim me also. Because if you go to Johnny I am going to go to Sarah. I left the house and took a drive. She was begging me to stop and talk as I left but I didn't. My phone rang before I started my truck. I turned it off. Our children were with her parents. I picked them up thanking them for taking care of the doing my best to act normal. Her mother Julie asked if everything was ok? I said that I was tired. She offered to keep the children. I said thanks but wanted them home. Arriving home it was dark except for a light that we always left on when we left the house. It was quiet except for the children. I said hey guys get ready for bed. Dad they said. I said please do what you are told. Where's mom? I didn't know what to say and just said she wasn't feeling good. I knew that her car was in the garage thinking that Johnny picked her up. I actually thought that I should stay awake so I could beat the shit out of him when he brought her back if he did. Imagine the surprise when she opened our bedroom door and looked a mess and came running to me. She said how sorry that she was for listening to Johnny and that she called him and quit her job and that she was going to HR first thing Monday morning and that she had already left messages at there department. She didn't tell him that she also sent texts to 2 people in HR incase he didn't somehow get the messages erased. She begged me to forgive her for really being stupid. I said go get cleaned up and help me with the children and we would talk later. Trying to keep it short Johnny was let go Jan is still working there she did have 18 years in already plus she was given a settlement to be quiet. That went into the college funds. Everything is good again thank goodness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just more raunchy self-centered trash. No redeeming value here...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm not into cuckold bullshit. Now we have swapped with other couples and shared both ways. The night when we were with another guy he was talking to her trying to get her to stay the night while I was using the restroom. When I walked back into the room. She asked Neal would you mind if I would spend the night? I asked is this what you really want? She said no. Let's go then. Jack the guy said great time see you guys again. I said I hope not for the good of all of us. It would be best if you do see one or both you should avoid us for your own sake. Natalie and I never was with anyone again. I put a stop to it again we both agreed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really enjoy going down on wife. We were both virgins and and neither of us had been with anyone else till she cheated. I noticed the cheating when I was headed to go down on her one night after she came in from a meeting a little late. I straightened up and asked if we were through are you in love with him? She looked at me and asked what are you talking about. You have been with someone else and I will get an appointment to divorce you. We went back and forth. She had cheated on me once but it wasn't that night. The bastard was carrying something that she had to take some medication for. It was a tough road but we made it through it. Yes I had to admit that SOB was slick. I said that if he was ever around she had better get away or I would divorce her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Call me jealous old fashioned or whatever when my wife said that she would like to go out with another man I threatened divorce. She said what about the children? I said I would take them and she could be a slut if that's what she wanted. I also said that I would take a transfer that I had been refusing and the children would go with me. She never mentioned about wanting to go out with another man after that. I also had a PI watch her and she hasn't done anything behind my back. I'm very happy to receive that report.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 1 year ago

Very provocative story filled with erotica. I loved it. Like some other readers I thought Jen was out of line by asking to stay the night with Dan. That wasn't part of the game plan and she knew that she was disappointing John. Not good>

goodnabor789goodnabor789about 1 year ago

The story was hot and exciting until Jenn decided to fuck Dan all night. That was over the top and should alert John that she is a cheating slut. Should have kept it more in line with the original plan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My wife found this story and we both enjoyed it. Your story was smooth, drama free and trauma free. Everyone got what they wanted and no one was short changed.

I especially liked the part where Jen dressed sexily and they went out to the bar together. As you said, “She also wore a t-shirt that was two sizes too small and VERY sheer. It's low cut neckline displayed her freckled chest and impressive cleavage. She didn't wear a bra with it, and I could clearly see her dark areolas.”

During our engagement my wife once dressed like that JUST TO SEE HOW I REACTED. (I think a girlfriend gave her the idea.) She wore a tight, nearly see-through, silk ‘wife-beater’ style shirt and a sexy, short, ‘skater’ style skirt with heels. Her nipples were hard as steel the whole night and she was instant Viagra for every man in the dance club.

Many men, after ogling her tits, gave me a smile or a thumbs up. Several guys even gave me a pat on the back and thanked me which, was kind of a weird turn on for me!

I was a ‘walking hard on’ all night in the dance club. And just like the husband in your story, every time I left her alone - she was surrounded by other men. That really was a mind fuck for me but, it was also very erotic – and addictive. After that I HAD to show her off every time we went out! I was addicted!

My wife especially liked the part in your story where both the Jen and the husband realized that Jen could have had any man in the place that night. Jen was so sexy that every man wanted to fuck her.

Likewise my wife enjoyed dressing like that. And she particularly enjoyed having other men fondle her nipples and firm 36-C breasts – WHILE I WAS WATCHING. Usually I would cum in my pants or go to the men’s room and jack off a couple of times during the evening while she was dancing with other men.

Then, after my having cum so often in the night club, I was often impotent, later in bed with her, and she giggled. She actually liked seeing me impotent and trying to fuck her. She loved telling her girlfriends about it!

Once my wife started experiencing those kinds of evenings, whenever we went out, she was hooked. She loved having that kind of power over other men and, me. She was addicted!

Finally, the overarching theme - of a husband cleaning up his wife after she has been fucked by another man – clearly tied your story together from beginning to end. Cunnilingus is always very intimate and doubly so when a husband is eating another man’s come out of his wife’s pussy. My wife and I have become addicted to that!

I’m a little chagrined to admit that she has taken it one step further. Occasionally, she will have her lover wear a condom. After he cums in it, she ties it off and brings it home to me. She lays it across her breast, cradles my head and nurses me by making a small hole in it with a pin.

Somehow it only fitting that I dry hump her leg while nursing and cum. My worthless sperm spill out on her legs whereas he lover’s sperm generally get pumped right into her hot, juicy, fertile, young womb!

Nice story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Overnight was the same as cheating... she's already on that slippery slope, and John is on his way to becoming a door mat.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

A kink both could enjoy

CindysBobCindysBobover 1 year ago

Just terrific. A fine bit of erotica...for me it was a perfect mirror to my own fantasies of licking my own wife clean

havefunxoxohavefunxoxoover 1 year ago

well i don't understand all the big deal about a cuckold cpl..i see most swinger are...so if i like to fuck and my husband like to with strangers,,it is not a cuckhold

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I didn't know there was a kink of wanting your spouse to have sex with another person and then have sex with them. But she came to me with a proposition that each of us have sex with someone else. And then come back together and share our experiences. We went to a resort out of town. We split up and wandered around the resort. I came across a couple away from the buildings having sex outdoors. I took a chance that I could make it a threesome. I caught them with his cock in her mouth. She nodded yes and he said "Join in". I got naked and offered my cock, which was swallowed. I then spent the next hour fucking a stranger with her husband. My cock was still hard when I left them.

I got back to the hotel room and it was empty. So I waited for what seemed like forever. There was then a knock at the door. Out the peep hole I could see it was my wife. I opened the door and there she was in a hotel robe which she untied and let it slide open. Her pussy was dripping and her hair was matted with come. She said to me "How would you like some freshly fucked pussy? Because I just fucked two guys. And one guy had a huge dick. My mouth never opened that wide blowing a cock." She dropped the robe right in the hallway and walked past me and I could see come oozing out of her. I left the robe and followed her freshly fucked ass into the room. She sat up on the dresser, parted her legs and started to separated her pussy lips. She told me to strip and tell her what I had been up to. "I had a threesome with a couple and fucked the woman's pussy while her man's cock was inside her pussy.

My woman crawled onto the bed doggy style, shook her ass said I needed to bone her now! What followed was the hottest sex we'd had in awhile.

DocErotic3DDocErotic3Dover 1 year ago

Loved the story, although I would have loved to have seen her tell him all the details of Dan fucking her as he ate his cum out of her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Smart girl. She realized he liked cleaning her and used it to her advantage to get with her co-worker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

HOT

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She layed in bed after supposedly been at a work meeting. I knew that she flirted some but this was way over the limit. She smiled and asked if I wanted to clean up her mess and reclaim her? I said hold that thought I'll be right back. I went to the kitchen got her biggest mixing bowl filled it with water and carried it back to the bedroom. I entered threw the water at her and walked away. I was not going to be married to a cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wish I could have given it a 6 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When I was going to surprise my girlfriend Cathy by showing up early. I got off work early. I was the one who was surprised. She was alone at her parents house that was where she lived. She was attending a local college. We had dated for 3 years. When I knocked on the door she opened it. She was in clothes that looked like she had been in a wrestling match or something. Her hair was a mess make up smeared. I asked what happened to you? She started crying I'm sorry Tim I need to talk to you. I really messed up. You know I went to the party? Yes. And I told you I would be home by the time you got off work? Yes and you are here. Well I drank a little to much and Andrew took advantage of me. I just couldn't stop him. You are saying that he raped you? Not really with the alcohol I lost my resistance and he wouldn't stop. You know you asked if I minded to wait before we married to have sex? Yes she was crying. I said we are done give me the ring. Please no I don't want to break up. I don't want to marry a drunken slut either. I grabbed her hand and pulled the ring off and left. She kept trying to call and text but I wouldn't respond. I focused on working for my uncle and grandpa and college. Friends were keeping me informed about her how sorry she was how she wasn't dating anyone. Going to college and work. I acted as if I didn't hear anything. Now it was bothering my college and work. My uncle had helped part time with a karate studio. I had went there several years. I know it wasn't right but I had to even the score with good old Andrew the big football jock that was dating Tara the head cheerleader. Tara had flirted with me and said that she was waiting for the right guy before she would have sex. I really wasn't interested in Tara because there were times that she thought that she was above all. I was out one night with friends at a local hangout. Tara and Andrew were there. The place had a dance floor. I then seen Cathy with some friends. I was returning from the restroom when Tara grabbed me by the arm and pulled me to the dance floor. I said Tara we shouldn't be dancing I don't want to cause any problems. About that time I didn't know at the second who grabbed my shoulder and jerked me around. It was Andrew and he tried to hit me and I moved quickly and he missed. I put him down in two hits. Tara was fussing at him and went to her friends. I was walking back to my friends and I felt a gentle touch on my arm. I spun around ducking as I did and prepared for an attack. It was Cathy . Tim can we please talk. I thought why not I really missed her. We went out to my truck. As we sat I said talk. She said we didn't have sex we done things that I shouldn't have let him do and I'm sorry. Why didn't you tell me that you didn't have se? You wouldn't talk to me and I was so ashamed of what I done that night I couldn't even think straight. He also was walking funny when he left because I kicked him in the privates. We talked about everything and we are still together with 3 children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

so hot

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 1 year ago

I seem to always. Moan wit content when I am giving oral pleasure. My happy place

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

mmm! I would love to have been the one to clean her sweet cum filled pussy!

Westman99Westman99over 1 year ago

Loved your story......so nicely told with enough detail to tease us. This has never happened to me but would love it to happen. On my own now so will just have to fantasize.

PervyHusbandPervyHusbandover 1 year ago

I would love have this happen with my wife!

I love cleaning my cum out of her pussy of her freshly fucked pussy. I’d love to try to clean her after she becomes a HOTWIFE someday…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with GECuck. Also with IFAFILHG. Needs a new chapter for sure.

GECuckGECuckover 1 year ago

Love this story. Love the part in the bar- I know the feeling; everyone wants her and you can’t tell if you are lucky or cucked! Love how she tells his to clean her up pretending she just fucked her boyfriend. I want to see a part two where she tell him all the details of her night!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would love have this happen with my wife! I love cleaning my cum out of her pussy...would love to clean her after a hotwife encounter!

tvsally693tvsally693over 1 year ago

ooooooooo OMG, Fantastic story. I can relate. Met a very pretty girl, 22, 125lb, 5'11", blond, blue eyes, long legs and small tits. On our 3rd date I ate her pussy and told her I'd like to marry her. When I told a coworker he told me it's fine to have fun with her kind, but never marry her. I didn't explore what he meant. I invited him to the wedding but he refused. Within 3 months of our marriage my wife came home late from her job; 5am and I asked her why she was late. She said she was out with the girls and if I wanted to call them I could. I said, okay, get in bed I wanna eat your pussy. She said, no, I'm not clean and I said you're my wife and I love your pussy. She said, you must not, not now. Well, she spread her legs and I did it and noticed that her pussy was WET with CUM dripping out. I then knew that she had cock shooting into her cunt !!! I told her I really enjoyed sucking her fresh mixed juices and swallowing it. I told her she can go with the girls and I'll always eat her pussy when she gets home and swallow fresh CUM. I never heard the word "cuckold" but that's what she made me, a CUM eating pussy boy. She became bold and had lovers while I was at work. A neighbor told me that often while I was working my wife had black dudes come in for hours and it looked suspicious and that excited me because her pussy seemed loose. Once I came home while she was dressed in only a thin slip as a black studs sat next to her on our bed. When he left I immediately ate her well fucked pussy and swallowed -- his CUM. I told her I loved the taste.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cleaning Angie? Not just no but Hell no!

To think of the way I worked and pushed to get home early and find Angie bent over the couch getting screwed by our neighbors son Allen. He was home from the Marines. Our 19 year old son Wayne was with me when we walked in the back door. I froze in shock seeing them. Wayne pushed me aside. I didn't see that he had a ball bat and he hit Allen in the nuts. He was down and trying to breathe. Angie was in shock. I just said she should pack and go to her parents. I threw Allen through our privacy gateway and told him to stay off of our property. Angie was crying and apologizing. I said she needed to leave and she did. She had just left when Wayne and I heard a crash. He looked out the kitchen window saying here comes Allen's Dad and brother. They had kicked down the yard gate.I called 911 and reported a break-in our address and layed the phone down so the operator could hear. I yelled their names saying you are trespassing and get off our property. They actually kicked our kitchen door open and Wayne slugged a double hitter. Hitting Clarence the father and fell backwards knocking his other son Jake down. There was yelling going on. They threatened to beat us both up as the cops heard.I forgave Angie in time. It took Wayne longer. The Clifford's moved away.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 2 years ago

The story was well written and hot... UNTIL the author fucked it up and spoiled it with dishonesty... just tell Dan the truth.. my husband is sharing me and have John just stay there.. that way John doesn't get shafted by being alone all night.. that was NEVER part of the plan or agreement for wife to be gone all night

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There is nothing like wet stretched out pussy. I love the humiliation I feel when I kiss my wife after she sucks another mans dick or when I lick her knowing she full of cum. Afraid of tasting it but hungry to show her how much I want her to continue to feed me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it! Wish I could have a hot wife like Jennifer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

iammweasel wrote “Its called giving into the repressed homosexual desires you denied yourself.”

By definition homosexuality is being emotional and sexually attracted to men. I don’t see that in John.

IMO, John was taken by surprise by his ex, when he experienced the taboo that ended in the rupture (I guess the problem was the “non consenting cheating”, not that his ex was with someone else.

Jennifer and John weren’t exclusive for a while. There’s no reason to believe he hasn’t had a cream-pIe before ( without knowing). What changes everything is that he does it consciously and Jennifer by warning him so many times got a free pass, which all will enjoy.

I don’t see the homosexuality in the story. His first contact with another’s man semen was when he tasted the pie in his ex pussy. That triggered the need to explore that taboo, first through his own cum, and then by the first Cuckolding experience, which clearly was not going to be the last one.

While he is not getting emotionally attached to another man is not homosexual…

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Its called giving into the repressed homosexual desires you denied yourself.

Nothing wrong with finally accepting who and what you are sexually. Just dont keep lying that pussy is what you really enjoy. You literally prefer a cock, as most cucks do, statistically speaking.

Most of you are bi/gay, even as much as you wet your panties that you arent. You ARE, plain and simple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lost my Literotica login so I am posting anonymous, for now.

God writing because it created such negative emotions for me based on my own UNWILLING and UNAWARE cuckold.

I would say this for any man in a similar fantasy situation. Firm rule: all ground rules are established at how prior to any encounter. No "calling an audible" once you are out in public PERIOD. If the rule is tease the boys but only dance with the girls. Hey your relationship your rules. If wife dances with a man or even asks you in the bar "can we change the rules right now?" Get your coat say "I'm going home. Are you coming with or are we getting a divorce."

No changing rules on the fly EVER. Relationship commitments are made between people in an "us only brutal space with plenty of time for both parties to be heard."

If it's one quick fuck so you can eat his creampir". Hey that's not my cup of tea but whatever floats YOUR boats. If it's midnight and you haven't heard call wife's phone and say "Hey honey on my way I'(( be knocking on the room door in 15 mins." Knock on the door and if he's still there inform him here's your stuff dress in the hallway.

UH he's staying the night... Hell no he isn't I'll be right there. Stop at the front desk, get a key by showing your credit card is paying for the room go up and tell him your wife lied to him and throw him out into the hall.

The rules are up to the couple but neither party can step across those set lines without mutual sober discussion.

One little step changing those rules unilaterally and under pressure of "Don't make a scene!" Save yourself plenty of heartache and run, do NOT walk to a divorce lawyer.

Again, no hate here. If you and your partner agree to castration? Hey, more power to you. What goes on in your bedroom is no business of mine unless I'm a sexual partner of one or both of you. ( And I wouldn't be )

My now ex once took a "We agree to try both a FMF and MFM threescore and she had a guy in mind" with "Let me ask him first by myself" into a 3 hour solo sexual romp. Like an idiot I didn't kick her to the curb at the 30.minute mark.

12 years later and 3 attempts and couples counsoling we finally divorced after she arranged things to take maximum advantage of divorce laws in PA (we had been living in MO at the time.

If not one the 1st.such never ever let it go beyond "stumble" number 2.

Sure that you're happy 20 years later? Trust me pal it just could be "What he don't know is maximum fun for me.!" Just don't waste your time at it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

We had friends over for a cookout. A total of 5 couples. Bob and Diane, Tim and Rachel Ken and Samantha, Jack and Lisa, Tammy my wife and I. Trying to keep the story short Diane got called into work she's a nurse. Tim and Rachel headed home along with Ken and Samantha. I was cleaning up some but doing it trying not to be obvious. Then Lisa got called in she's also a nurse so Jack took her. I had put in overtime for 4 weeks so I was tired but was putting on a show because of I had been told that Bob was putting the moves on Tammy and they had been to lunch several times. Was prepared for this. I had been beating off and freezing it just for this special night. The last thing I done was make a special drink for Bob. I had videos of what I had done and downloaded so I could send it to Bob. After he drank it I said hey babe I think it's time to get to bed. She said you can go ahead I be up in a bit. I just said no hurry I'll just wait. Bob eventually left. Tammy asked what was that about? I said I hoping you could help me with that. About what I played the recording of Bob try to get to screw her and have me eat her out by setting on my face when she came to bed. She started apologizing saying she was not going to let that ever happen. She said she had went to lunch sometimes with Bob but that was it nothing ever happened and never will happen. Then I showed her the little clips I put together. They were ready to send to Bob. Tammy said you wouldn't would you. I hit send. My phone rang. I answered it and got the cussing of my life time. Finally I said SHUT UP WADD EATER. Here is what's going to happen. You will never try anything with my wife or anyone one else's wife or I will send this to Diane you work and as many friends and your friends I can GOT IT. Yes came a week voice. I said ok you are forgiven but never let me find out that you didn't keep your promise. Life went on. Tammy didn't go to lunch with him unless someone else was with them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My wife came in late after being at a company meeting. I hated it but I had all the proof I needed. I filed for divorce and went after the company and was offered a sizeable amount of hush money. I asked for more and said they had to keep her employed. We settled on shared parenting 50/50 time split. I almost forgot to mention that I did not clean my wife but someone the guys clock. LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Two disgusting and putrid to the core existences, worth shit.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The very best thing igot out of my marriage was the first seven years of a loving wife Sally and 2 children. It were some tough times dating because she was a little bit spoiled daddy and mommy were loaded. We broke up once for a very short period bit got right back together. I had a really good job and she had a decent job.I asked her to marry me and she said yes. Her dad insisted on a prenuptial agreement she was actually very upset but I said it was ok because I wasn't going to marry her for the money. I also said that if I signed the agreement I wanted an addition that if either cheated the other walked away without anything but personal items and if we had children the cheater paid child support per the court. Her father was upset but she said dad it's only fair. We both signed. Her dad and I actually became good friends. 7 years later I had suspicion and sadly I was right and I had proof. It was an old high-school boyfriend that she had dated that had come back home. Her father had hired the jerk unknowingly and when he found out he fire him on the spot. The problem was that he and I had become such good friends I talked to him and said I didn't really marry his daughter for her money and didn't really want it. He got upset and said no I want you to take it because she cheated on you he told me. Sally heard him and she just sat and cried. Vic her dad said dammit girl what the Hell is wrong with you your mother and I didn't raise you that way. She said she knew she was she had to much to drink and messed up I know it was wrong but it was 1 time and I'm sorry and I know that doesn't fix it but please let me have another chance? It took a long time to rebuild the trust.

lickitwelllickitwellabout 2 years ago

one of my favorites for sure, that is how i think and feel almost like i was writing to at

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cleaning Claire.

Claire my wife of 19 years and the mother of our 3 children. Claire had an meeting after hours at work and their boss was taking them out for a meal afterwards. It was getting later than normal for her to get home. She has had these meetings before and was home by 930 it was past 10. The children were in bed and I had just went to bed and turned on the TV to watch the news. I heard come in and I asked is that you hon? Yes be there in a minute. When she entered the bedroom I could tell something was different. She said I need a shower it's been a long day. I said I need my wife it's been a long day. She said I'm serious I need a shower. To enter the master bathroom she had to walk by me. As she did I grabbed her playfully and pulled her across me and layed her on the bed. I thought dammit she had cheated on me. I could smell wadd breath and her crotch smelt of sex. I thought this is BS I am playing this my way . I was carfull where I kiss. Not on the mouthi didn't go down on her . Now I have went down on her when we had sex but I'll be damned if I would after someone else screwed her and I did know if I couwork through this cheating and remain married. I was acting really horny and she was falling for it. In a bit she said man I love coming home to you this way. Baby do you want to clean me up? Yes baby I don't little more playing and I said wait right here baby. I jumped up ran to the garage grabbed my old fire extinguisher the type that you filled with water and air pressure. When I walked in the bedroom she asked me where did you go baby. That was when I started spraying herald she asked what the Hell are you doing you crazy man? You asked if I wanted to clean you and there is no way I will clean you up the way you wanted me to clean you cheater. We talked all night. The next morning I called my friend who's father done a lot of business with the company that my wife worked for. I asked if I could meet with them that morning? Yes he said actually we can meet at 830 at their office. Trying to shorten the store they threatened the company my wife worked for to stop the business if her boss wasn't terminated. My wife had informed me of things that her boss was doing that wasn't legal. We got through it she was being framed and blackmailed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

At first it was dancing no slow dancing it was ok. Then slow dancing and I warned Bethany to be careful that I didn't want any marital problems. She took me out on the dance floor. She started dancing closely. I was already hard when she asked you really like me to dance like this don't you? Yes with me only period. Over the next few months she was still accepting request to dance with other guys. On two occasions she was going a little to far for me. The first I gave her a look and she backed off.the second time I wasn't sure that she seen me look at her because she didn't back off. So I got upand kind of hid to where I could see her but she couldn't see me. The song didn't even end and she started looking for me. Looking around the dance floor the table area booth area then she went to the restroom area. When a man came out of the restroom I could tell she talked briefly then returned to the setting and dancing area. Then she went out side getting stamped on her way out so she could return without paying again. By this time her dancing partner caught up with her and followed her out. I approached the door getting stamped and asked the guys checking id's if they heard what was said? The one said the lady asked the guy to stay away because she was probably in trouble with her husband. You are the husband correct? Yes I answered. In that case I will go out with you because we don't want any problems. Fine by me I said. Out we went. She had made it to our car and was returning and seeing me she came running and apologizing. I said Ruth wasn't I clear enough to you about what I would not tolerate? Yes she said she was sorry. Ate you sure because you can have all the freedom you want and I will give you a divorce if that is really what you want. No I don't she answered. Are you ready to leave or would you like to be with your husband and dance? I would really like to dance with my husband if I could she said. We went back in I never seen the other guy again. She was asked by others but didn't accept. After that when we were out and she would be asked she would ask me if it was ok she dance but not slow or let the guys hold her. No cuckold here and I made it clear. After some talking I figured it out. It was her best friend putting the ideas in her head. I said that worked out great because her friends husband went along with it and said that gave him proof that she didn't love him enough to remain faithful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It’s one thing knowing about it. It’s totally different when she lies and won’t tell you a thing. My ex screwed a guy at work for two years. His wife called to tell me. I later found evidence. She denied it. We went to therapy, but she would not talk to me about it.

My current wife told me before were were exclusive. I was excited to hear about her experience. I met a guy at the door, as I was picking her up for a dinner date. It was a neighbor she just gave a blow job. Later she fucked a colleague in a stall in the Men’s room at a Christmas party. I stopped by her apartment after my date ended early, I heard them both moaning, then yelling. As he walked out I knocked on the door, ask if I could clean her pussy? I did, and then left my mess..We called a mutual friend who enjoyed my sloppy seconds. We alternated through the night. The Night before we married I watched 4 guys fuck her. She tells me when anything might happen. And I trust her, because she tells me. She tells me, cuz it excites me, and she will get some more man juice when she gets home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amy my wife came home from a last meeting at work. I could understand the smell of alcohol but not the smell of another man's colone. She said she needed to shower. I said I agree. She gave me a look and went to our restroom I followed. She kind of jumped when she saw me with her. As she undressed I thought she was being careful not wanting me to see everything. I undressed and got in the shower with her she jumped again. I asked if we needed to talk? What about she asked? I said I'm not that stupid. What's the shit in the crouch of your underwear. She cried I'm sorry Sam we need to talk I screwed up and I dearly sorry I hope you can forgive me it will never happen again. I said I was wanting to enjoy cleaning you up and taking you to bed and enjoying making love to you but you changed that make sure you are clean before you come near me. I got out and dried off and went to bed. In bed Amy said she was sorry. I said so ain't I. She asked what she could do to patch up what she messed up. I said unf___ who ever she f_____. She said she would if she could. I said then I don't know what to do. She offered to quit her job. I said why can't you trust yourself. I can but I messed up once. Well you already have a pretty good retirement account and I'd you quit you lose a lot so if you can't trust yourself quit. Just make yourself understood that you are not interested in no one you are around and you should be fine. Understand me that I will not tolerate anything like that again. Regardless of how it happens I will spend my last dime fighting for the children. A few months later at one of her company appreciation dinner I seen her slap one of the board members. I went to her quickly and asked if she was okay. She said it was taken care of. I looked at the board member and asked if he understood? He weakly said yes. Later I told another board member that was a friend of my farther about what happened. He said don't worry he won't cause any problems. I fully trust Amy again and things have been great. That was over 17 years ago

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very Hot. But I'd like to see a wife get a facial as well as a creampie and kiss her husband. I read these stories from the viewpoint of the bull, which I have done several times, with and without the husband present but with his approval.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

so hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You're a weak man. This is disgusting. First thing she did is break the rules. You can't trust her. Divorce for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the story...wish it was my wife in the story! I'd love to have her fuck another guy and then invite me over to clean her up!

NYbiwmNYbiwmover 2 years ago

I will have to re-read, because I didn't have the same amount of patience that John did. You are the Hemingway of Cuckoldry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife and I role play and I thought I was clear about it would never happen in real life. But she came home one night after being out with some friends while I watched the children. The children were already in bed and so was I. She crawled in bed started playing with me waking me up. I rolled over on my back she got on top. I asked what's going on? Just about then I could smell that smell and was shocked to know she had cheated on me. She had already dropped down on me. I yelled get the Hell off of me you cheating blankity blankity blank. Why didn't you tell me you wanted a divorce. I don't want a divorce. What the world are you talking about? I just took our role play to the next level she said. I said no you ended our marriage you knew that I said it would never happen in real time life. She fell dropped off of me landing on her back and started crying and apologizing. I said save it girl I can't believe it. I will find a place to move but I will fight for the children. In reality I wasn't going to divorce her and mess up what I thought was a perfect marriage and family but I wanted to make sure she would never cheat again with out a divorce. This happened 22 years ago and now we have 8 grandchildren.

JasteJasteover 2 years ago

Excellent story but needed a follow up

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the story I have been one of the guys who left, cum in another mans wife’s pussy. Sometimes while he is in the room

If anyone wants help call me or if you want to talk about it call me

9016288937

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Made for a very good read.

O truly enjoyed the dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wanted to rate this a five, but the stars wouldn’t let me. I’ve been cleaning my creampies from my wife for 23 years. I’ve always wanted to clean another man’s creampie from her sweet pussy. But she has yet to let that happen at least of what I know

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

to iameasel I love this whole life style. Yes I am a small penis sissy and I now it. I also love my wife and love when she gets satisfied by a man and then lets me love her like this. 4yourpleasureiam

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous