Cleaning the Royal Bath

Story Info
Tension between a servant and princess in the bath house.
4k words
4.57
10.5k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carible
Carible
77 Followers

Radi's footfalls echoed loudly through the stone corridor. He felt deeply self-conscious, for he knew as a servant he was not meant to make his presence known. Even though there was nobody in this part of the palace but him, he stepped as swiftly and lightly as possible to avoid the shame he would feel if he were noticed.

Finally, he reached his destination: the bath. It was a luxury the Queen had built about ten years prior. It was very expensive and modern and precious to her, and therefore required regular cleaning. Radi had been ordered to spend the week cleaning it by the head of staff, as a sort of reward for good behavior. It was supposedly pleasant, solitary work compared to the hectic and dirty work the servants were used to.

To enter the bath, one had to pass through a small antechamber, where anyone wishing to enter the bath was required to disrobe so as to not contaminate the bath with the dirt, bugs, and diseases that are sometimes carried by cloth. Radi pulled his brown servant's robe over his head, which he folded neatly and placed on a shelf in the antechamber before removing his boots and undergarments and gathering cleaning supplies.

Entering the bath on bare feet, Radi was in awe of the extravagant room, from its colorful tiles to its ornate columns. There were two pools recessed into the floor which were now empty. The reason for having two is that one could be heated while the other was cool.

Centered between the two pools on the opposite side of the room were two life-sized statues of a man and a woman, both naked, with beautiful physiques. Between the statues was a tall mirror.

Radi couldn't resist but to look at himself in the mirror. It's so rare that one gets to see what they look like to others. He took on the pose of the male statue and compared himself to it. He was not as perfectly proportioned but, he reasoned, neither were the vast majority of men. On the plus side, his penis was larger than the statue's, and he was fairly fit-looking. Radi felt that the person in the mirror was a strapping young man.

Having wasted more than enough time on vanity, Radi started the long process of cleaning. He stepped down into one of the pools, got down on his knees, and started scrubbing the tile with some dry soap.

He continued from tile to tile for a while. Just his knees started to ache and his hand started to burn from holding the soap, something happened. He heard a quiet roar from behind the walls and water started to rush down the ducts that extended from the walls into the two pools. Suddenly, water flooded in around his knees and splashed up between his thighs. He grabbed his soap and climbed out of the pool.

Radi paced around the room, watching as the two pools filled with clear, lovely water. Finally, the water stopped flowing in and ripples on the pools' surfaces gently became flat. Though he wondered why the pools had been filled, Radi didn't sweat the disruption and continued soaping the tiles on the lip of the pool, just above the water.

He was working around the feet of the statues when he noticed steam rising from one of the pools. That was strange. It meant they had started the furnace on the floor below.

Then he heard one or two soft voices from the antechamber, and what sounded like fabric stroked across fabric, and perhaps fabric stroked across skin. Then a naked girl around his age entered the room. She flinched at the sight of Radi before bashfully ignoring him and walking to the heated pool. She bent over and swished her hand in the water before turning around and returning to the antechamber.

Moments later, she returned with two other naked women. Radi was stricken by the beauty of all three women, though one stood out. She was quite pale, with a voluptuous figure and her hair tied up in some elaborate style with flawless braids. She walked slightly behind the other two, as if their commander.

When the pale woman noticed Radi across the room, her arms shot up across her bosom and her sex. "Who are you?" she said, her voice echoing through the room.

"I am a humble servant," said Radi, hoping he would then be ignored. Suddenly he realized the pale woman was Ara, the Crown Princess and added, "Your Highness." He was ashamed he hadn't recognized the Princess sooner, but he had only laid eyes on her a very few times before and her identity was much less obvious without her clothes on.

"What are you doing in this bath?" she asked flatly.

"I've been ordered to clean, Your Highness."

She lowered her arms slowly and said, "Very well," before taking two steps down into the hot pool and sitting so that the water reached the middle of her chest, followed by the two girls who Radi now realized were Ara's maids or possibly court ladies.

Radi continued to clean, desperately trying not to look at the women. He was shocked that the Princess had not sent him out, but figured his presence didn't make any difference as long as he remained discreet, as servants must.

Eventually, his curiosity was too strong to bear, and he turned his head to glance at the women. The Princess was staring right at him with a blank expression, as was one of her maids. He quickly looked away and felt his cheeks warm.

Then the Princess said something quietly to her maids. Radi thought it sounded like, "I want to bathe alone today," to which the maids each said, "Yes, Your Highness." Radi glanced back over and surely enough the two maids were rising out of the water. He gawked at the graceful movement of their backsides as they disappeared into the antechamber.

Radi stood and headed towards the door to leave too, but the Princess spoke before he could pass her. "Where are you going? Haven't you been ordered to clean this bath?"

He froze in his tracks. "Yes, Your Highness." Up close, the Princess was superbly beautiful. Her lips glistened and her eyes glowed with deep thoughts. It was almost hard for Radi to look at her because she seemed to peer into his heart.

"Then you may stay," she said.

"Yes, Your Highness." Radi turned around and returned to the spot he had been working on, more confused than before. He figured that, in the mind of a Princess, a court lady was a person while a servant was more like a column or a statue, so bathing with a servant in the room was still bathing alone.

Radi kept cleaning and periodically would sneak a glance at Princess Ara, as the room grew steamier. Nearly every time he looked, she was staring at him. He felt extremely self-conscious.

He thought about the fact that, with both of them naked, it was not so easy to tell who was the superior. If he stopped cleaning and sat down next to her in the water, they would look like equals to an outsider. It was quite a rude thought, of course, as she certainly was his superior.

He glanced at her again, and saw that her arms were spread along the lip of the pool behind her such that her breasts were pulled upward, and her nipples showed slightly above the water. Something about this sight sent his mind into a sexual frenzy. His penis, which had been slightly excited for a while, surged to full arousal.

Still on his knees, he leaned very far forward and tried to inconspicuously stow his cock between his thighs. His cock strained against his legs, needing to point upward.

He leaned further forward, pretending he needed to clean a spot so small he needed his eye pressed right to it to see. His penis, struggling valiantly, finally slipped out from between his thighs and smacked his belly with some force. He pressed his belly down onto it. This hid his cock but it was an extremely unnatural and odd-looking position. Also all the pressure on his cock only heightened its arousal.

As subtly as possible, Radi trained one eye on the Princess. Thankfully, she was no longer looking at him. She had risen out of the pool and was now sitting on the edge with her shins in the water, staring at the ceiling.

Radi gazed at her form. She had a slender neck and two large, shimmering breasts. Her middle was somewhat narrow but also plump, creasing horizontally at her belly button. Her thighs were full and wide, pressed against the tile floor. He could barely see the top of her bush, though her legs were crossed.

Involuntarily, Radi shifted his legs around slightly, in a way that caressed his cock so pleasurably. He couldn't stop. His arousal was so intense. His cock throbbed and throbbed, dripping with bits of fluid, until it started to cover his legs and stomach in sticky liquid.

He glanced at the Princess again and she was already leaving. Radi silently thanked the heavens that she was not going to see the semen between his legs. He watched her round, bare cheeks slide against each other, and her large thighs brush together as she walked away, and his cock spurted the last of its liquid.

Radi stayed in that position for a little while, ashamed, and breathing quite deliberately. He eventually lifted his torso up and saw the huge mass he had ejaculated onto himself and the floor.

He slipped into the water to rinse himself clean before silently finishing his cleaning duties for the day, dressing, and moving onto the rest of the day's tasks without speaking to anyone.

***

The next day, Radi returned to the bath, as he had been ordered. He disrobed in the antechamber and entered to see the two pools once again empty. He stepped down into the pool where he had bathed yesterday and scanned to make sure there was no trace of semen stuck to the floor somewhere. Suddenly, he felt dizzy with guilt. It almost seemed like a bad dream (or perhaps a very good dream), but sadly he knew it had all really happened.

Radi had always had some kind of crush on Princess Ara, even before he worked in the palace or knew what she looked like. She was five or six years older than him, and when he was going through puberty he always heard stories of her beauty and intelligence. Perhaps crush is the wrong word. He didn't know her, but his young heart fluttered at the thought of her. Now the Princess was nearly thirty years old and still unwed.

Again, before he had even started to clean, he heard the quiet rush of water behind the walls as he had the day before, and clear water started to fill the two pools. Yesterday, Radi felt self-conscious. Today, he felt paranoid. He climbed out of the pools and looked at himself in the mirror.

He looked... fine. But he couldn't shake the guilt that the man he saw had done something as debauched and perverted as bringing himself to orgasm in front of the Princess, a woman who would someday be Queen. He tried to reassure himself that his orgasm was essentially accidental and that the Princess hadn't even seen it happen, but still a pervert stared back at him through the looking glass.

Having finished the floors yesterday, and unable to finish cleaning the pools due to the water, Radi started on the walls. The walls, though less dirty due to the lack of foot traffic, were covered in stunning mosaics and reliefs and therefore required special care.

Despite having idly noticed steam starting to rise from one of the pools, Radi was surprised to hear female voices once again speaking in the antechamber. One of the ladies from yesterday again entered the bath. Radi looked away but heard her swish her hand in the hot water and leave.

In walked just one set of feet. He dared not look.

But he did look. It was Princess Ara again, in her naked glory. She slipped peacefully into the water. Radi felt dizzy again and decided he needed to get out.

He walked halfway to the Princess, keeping a good distance. "I will leave so you can have privacy, Your Highness."

"Privacy?" she laughed. "We're alone here. There's nobody here but us."

Radi hesitated. "I can leave if you want, Your Highness."

"No, you stay," she said. She had no shame at all in staring as her eyes trailed down to his penis, then his feet, then back to his face. "Stay." This was a direct order from the Princess, and Radi simply could not disobey.

"Yes, Your Highness."

He continued his work, facing the wall, determined never to look at her. With his immense shame, not looking was very easy. That is, until he started to hear her.

He heard erratic, little splashes coming from her general direction. It was strange, but his guilt outweighed his curiosity.

Eventually the splashes were accompanied by quick, little breaths, and the occasional, half-suppressed whimper.

He did look. The Princess seemed to be watching him, as usual, but with her mouth slightly agape. The splashes were coming from her arms. One hand was buried in the water and apparently fluttering. The other hand was pressed to her sternum, gently tapping and rubbing the flat part of her chest.

Could she be pleasuring herself? It did not seem like something a princess would do, even though most everyone else does. And was she watching him? Surely not.

Radi walked to the other side of the room to clean the opposite wall, and it seemed to him like the Princess's gaze did follow. He did not want to believe that Princess Ara was masturbating to the sight of him, and he felt bad that he was even imagining the possibility.

Perhaps if she was doing it, his act of accidental masturbation yesterday was not so heinous. But, even if she was, she was a princess and had a right to touch herself in the bath. He wasn't sure, and had no idea what to feel at the moment.

Radi didn't know what to feel, but his penis did, and it twitched upward as it had the day before. He was quite in line with the Princess right now, and was not in a good position to hide his erection. He walked briskly to one of the columns between the two pools and started to clean the side opposite the Princess.

He heard a couple of extra splashes as Princess Ara rose halfway out of the water and sat on a higher step of the pool. Her hips remained submerged, but now her torso was plainly visible, including her lovely breasts, dripping with water.

The self-pleasuring motion of her hand was now all-too obvious. If he looked for long enough, Radi could even see the glimmer of Ara's fingers moving against her bush. He was still trying to look, but now couldn't stop.

Radi's arousal suspended his penis uncomfortably in the air as he pretended to clean the column. He could not focus enough to actually clean while one eye was still on the Princess. He noticed that her gaze had drifted away from him to the statues behind him instead. This meant he could now watch her continuously, if he was not too obvious.

She started to press her legs together, crossing and uncrossing them around her hand. He could sense the convulsion of her thigh muscles. Her jaw and lips occasionally twitched, baring her teeth and tongue. She really meant it.

Radi could no longer simply watch, and his hand, as if on its own, found his penis and began to massage it silently, hidden perfectly by the column.

Ara began to moan shamelessly. Radi could no longer hold back and began fervently stroking his cock. It twitched in his hand Radi started to rub his thighs together, unconsciously mirroring Ara's movements.

She was so irresistibly sexy, so beautiful and strange. Radi struggled to keep from orgasming. It was very hard to fight, but he kept from doing it for a long time. By the end, he was practically humping and fucking the column. Semen spurt onto the edge of the column. He pressed himself tightly against it to make sure it didn't shoot off where Ara would see it.

She moaned loudly and tensely. Eventually, the tension turned to satisfaction as her moans tapered off.

The room was silent for a while, save for some panting, as each person separately regained composure.

Then, Princess Ara stood and left.

Radi wondered if the Princess had noticed his masturbation. He turned around and leaned back against the column, and there he noticed the mirror. From where he stood, he could see where Ara had been sitting.

She had been looking at the mirror, not the statues. She saw everything.

Radi returned to his cleaning in a daze.

***

Radi hurried down the stone corridor, more self-conscious of his own presence than ever before. He was headed to the bath for what would be his last day of cleaning, scrubbing down the walls and floors of the two pools.

He walked into the little antechamber and disrobed, folding his clothes neatly as always. An unexpected scene awaited him in the bath.

Not only were the two pools already full and one of them heated, but Princess Ara was already sitting in the heated one.

She turned her head to the door. "Good morning."

"Good morning, Your Highness."

Radi wandered a few steps into the room, not sure what to do. He paused there until the Princess spoke again.

"Aren't you going to clean?"

"I was, Your Highness, but the only thing left to clean is the pools, and they're full now."

"Oh, dreadful," said the Princess. "Well... just sit here with me then."

Radi knew this was improper, but had to follow the order, and indeed wanted to. He stepped into the water and sat beside Princess Ara. He had never been so close to her, only one or two steps away. He felt aware that their mouths were sharing the same air, then realized that their bodies were certainly sharing the same water.

"What do they call you?"

"Radi, Your Highness."

"You seem tense, Radi," she said, lifting a hand out of the water and landing it on his shoulder. "You need not be uncomfortable, servant. We can simply talk as friends would."

"Yes, Your Highness."

"'Yes, Your Highness'? Is that something a friend would say?"

"... No, Your Highness."

She laughed and shook his shoulder. "Truly, be loose. We are friends now. I deem you worthy."

Radi smiled at her smile and nodded. He wanted to follow her order. "As a... friend, Your Highness, may I ask a question?"

"Of course."

"Why have you bathed three days in a row?"

"Ah, it's very simple," she said. "I cannot have sex until I marry."

"... I know, but why bathe these three days in a row, Your Highness?" asked Radi.

"I did not plan it, but I saw you here on that first day..." She looked him in the eye. "I found you quite attractive to watch. I chase such small pleasures as these when I cannot have the greater pleasure. You know the one I mean."

"I understand, Your Highness."

"You seem shy now, but I saw you do something very bold yesterday," she said, smirking.

"Yes," he said. "The mirror." Ara nodded and Radi blushed. "I found you quite attractive to watch too, Your Highness."

She laughed. "Good..."

The two watched each other silently. They drew nearer until they were locked in a loving kiss. Their hands explored the other's backs as their chests pressed together. Radi felt the softness of Ara's breasts against him. Underwater her legs glanced across his penis many times. Both their lips were passionate and tender to kiss.

They kissed and held each other for several minutes until it ended. They just looked at each other again, half-embracing, trying to communicate many thoughts with just their eyes.

"Were I not a servant and you not my princess," said Radi, "I would ask to fuck you."

"Were I not forbidden from having sex, I would order you to."

Ara grabbed Radi by the wrist and pulled them both out of the pool. He was delighted to see her whole body unhindered by water. "Let me get a good look at you again," said the Princess, backing up against a wall to get a better view. She stared at Radi's hard cock, as she'd been doing whenever possible for the past three days.

Radi approached her and they fell into another kiss, pressed against the wall.

They started to gently grind their pelvises against each other, and Radi's cock rubbed against Ara's stomach and thighs in different directions depending on the angle of their grinding. Princess Ara twisted her legs and went up and down on her toes, trying to self-pleasure but also get some cock to rub against her pussy.

Carible
Carible
77 Followers
12