Cleaning the Royal Bath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carible
Carible
76 Followers

Radi ejaculated on Ara's stomach as they kissed.

Feeling the semen, the Princess broke her lips away from the kiss to watch the last bits of liquid dribble from Radi's dick. She slid two fingers under the gradually deflating penis to hold it aloft. She turned around and backed herself over the cock so it was between her legs. There, she pressed her thighs tightly around the cock and started to push forward and back, stroking the thing with her thighs.

Radi's erection quickly returned and he humped in rhythm with Ara. He squatted partway down and grabbed her hips. She twisted her thighs, trying to get all parts of him. His cock pushed forward again and again, sliding against her wet labia, even brushing against her clit. Radi wrapped his arms around her waist. It felt so good.

She wanted more. She stopped him. "Lay down on your back," she said, between breaths. He did as commanded and she laid down on top of him, face down. She continued to jerk his cock between her thighs, humping downward onto him. But Ara couldn't keep this up for long.

She sat up, straddling his thighs, grinding her pussy against his hard cock. "I don't think I can resist any longer," she said.

"I can't either."

Radi held his penis as Ara lifted herself onto it. As lustful as they both were, this moment multiplied their pleasure by ten. Ara pressed hard so Radi's dick plunged deep into her, filling the hole that had felt so empty.

They convulsed and pressed and rode, rhythmically and blindly, with hardly any effort, guided by their unconscious desire. They grabbed each other. Radi fondled the Princess's plump breasts as they moved with the passion of her body. She moaned intensely and closed her eyes. So did he.

Her convulsions sped, and slowed, and became so unpredictable and irregular. Having had a satisfying and tiring climax, she started to teeter forward, ready to simply lay on her servant. Before she could, Radi finally released his second load into her. He felt no guilt or self-consciousness because he had needed her. It was unavoidable.

She murmured at the feeling of his orgasm and finally laid her chest down onto his, as his cock still twitched inside of her.

The two eventually separated and bathed together, touching each other tenderly, but not sexually anymore, for their needs had been met for now.

"I hope I will see you again here tomorrow," said Ara.

"I'm afraid I will finish cleaning the bath after you leave here today, and then I'll be given new tasks tomorrow."

"Tomorrow, I will order you to clean my bedchamber."

"Yes, Your Highness."

They both smiled.

Carible
Carible
76 Followers
12