Cleaning Up

Story Info
Winding up his session in The District with Nurse Violet.
5.6k words
4.55
15.7k
19

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave stared as the woman pumped lubricant onto that shiny glove that he'd seen reached up to her elbow. What the hell was going on? A slow learner perhaps but smart enough to realize that if he tried to ask again that it'd hurt, he finally turned his eyes back up to the ceiling. He couldn't bear to make eye contact with this woman he'd never met, this... this outsider. He recognized how silly it sounded, he knew it. After all, he'd come here and paid a stranger to do things, unbelievable things to him, but for some reason, it seemed different when it was a non-professional, an outsider like him.

He knew he should probably figure this out, that maybe there was something else going on here with how he was looking at these two equally unfamiliar women so very differently. Did it make a difference that one did this for a living and the other wasn't? Wasn't a sex worker? At some level, he was being irrational. That was clear, but-

"-and then slowly push in," he heard at the same time something cold touched his well-used hole and he jumped in surprise. He'd been so distracted by that line of thought that he'd missed the next step, the part where Nurse Violet had moved her 'lesson' to the next stage. Lifting his head again, he saw that the woman had her gloved hand between his legs just out of sight and was, as he'd expected, pushing what felt like one finger up his ass.

"My dear, we're past one finger. Have you seen what that little rosebud has taken this evening? Here, pull out and arrange three fingers like this." She demonstrated.

"Ok, I just didn't want to..." the woman's voice faded as she concentrated on putting her index, middle, and ring fingers together. "Ok," she continued, reaching down again, and he felt a new presence at his entrance, "here we go." After a moment the longest of the three slid back in easily but as the other two simultaneously began to push in, the pressure on his ass increased.

"You might need to wiggle them a little... good," the Nurse praised as he felt all three slid into him. The woman, the... civilian, she made a quiet sigh that he couldn't decipher as she pushed and pushed until he could feel the remaining curled digits pushing against his anus from the outside.

"I'm inside of him!" she breathed. He snuck a glance and could tell she seemed flushed. He looked back up at the ceiling, stricken. Another woman was inside of him.

"That's good! Now let's do a little bit of stretching. He's taken some big things tonight, but we need to remind that ass of his who's in charge and get it ready for more. Work your fingers in and out a little and give your wrist a little twist, we need to do some stretching."

She began to do exactly that and he began breathing a little harder. Suddenly, he jumped as her linked fingers brushed against his abused prostate and felt his penis twitch. Somehow, it had begun to grow again and with that unexpected touch, he could feel it rapidly hardening.

"He squeezed! Hard!" the woman gasped, holding still for a moment.

Nurse Violet chuckled in her low voice. "I think you may have pressed his little button. Take a moment to feel around, it's... maybe the size of a golf ball? Walnut? It's good to recognize, and they're ever so useful especially when we're looking to empty out his testicles."

Dave gasped as the wiggling fingers in his bottom touched that sensitive gland again and then again.

"Every time I touch it... Wow!" The woman seemed to be marveling at his twitching and squeezing at the command of her fingertips. He risked another glance and was mortified to find her staring at his penis twitching and dancing in front of her face as it flopped around each time he tensed his pelvic floor muscles in response to her probing. He looked away.

"Like a button," the nurse repeated, a smile in her voice. "Now let's move on. Curl your fingers a little and let's see what you can scoop out into this pan.

The pressure in his ass changed and a moment later, her fingers popped out stretching him even further than before as they dragged something out. He heard a liquid sound and felt something running down his cheeks. His eyes popped open in horror, he hadn't just-

"Oh my yes, Miss Esperanza always leaves such a nice present behind. I do so enjoy her visits, but we simply must clean this up before we let him leave, of course. Now like this." Dave realized it must have been cum she'd scooped out, and he barely had time to consider this before he felt a much greater pressure on his hole. He looked back down. While he couldn't see what the woman was doing exactly, he could see Nurse Violet holding her hand up to demonstrate, this time with all four fingers arranged together. The four fingers worked their way in and as her ad-hoc teacher instructed her, he felt her continue to stretch him even more. Two more times, she ended up 'scooping' out some more. Once in a while, she would brush against his prostate again and he'd squeeze her fingers with his ass involuntarily.

"And now, it's time for the big one. Are you ready?"

He looked over towards her, ready to shake his head, but then saw that she was asking the woman with four fingers buried in his ass. The woman looked a little nervous, but she nodded her head.

"Very good, go ahead and pull out but once we've got more lube on there, we'll need to get back in before he has a chance to undo all your hard work." Dave glared at the women in outrage. HE was the one doing the work, he felt, but he wisely kept his counsel to himself.

Showing her where to squirt extra lubricant, Nurse Violet gestured back towards his ass indulgently as if it was her possession and invited the woman to fully enter him. Showing her how to bring all fingers plus her thumb this time to a point, she pointed and a moment later, he felt her re-entering his ass. The pressure grew and grew as she pushed. He glanced down to see the intent look on her face as she both concentrated and pushed harder and harder. He groaned as the force built and suddenly she looked up and the worst thing happened; he made accidental eye contact with her.

A wave of adrenaline burst through him and he gasped and must have involuntarily relaxed something because suddenly the widest part of her fist, her knuckles, slipped past the ring of his ass and then her arm was pushing into his rectum.

He grunted as her whole fist squeezed past his prostate and all of the muscles in his body felt like they were tensing as he flexed in his restraints. The feelings were indescribable and, his eyes rolling, he twitched in place as a stranger's arm stuck out of his asshole and her entire hand was inside of him.

"Wow!" exclaimed the woman, "his ass is going crazy!" He couldn't help himself, the pressure on his prostate was causing him to twitch and squeeze. "It's almost like it's pulling my hand in!" she marveled.

"Isn't it lovely? Just imagine, you could do this almost any day you wanted if you decided to join us at our little cohort here," the Nurse mused.

The hand inside of him turned one way slightly, then the other. The pressure against his prostate was of a total different kind than before now. With a start, he realized his cock had completely deflated.

"Is that normal?" the woman asked, pointing at it. Nurse Violet nodded.

"Very normal, thought occasionally they'll surprise you. Don't worry, that doesn't mean they're not aroused. Here, try this. Find his prostate and give it a little squeeze, you never know what we might get. It's been a few minutes, after all."

Before he could process what she'd said, the woman in his ass was doing exactly that and he moaned in startled pleasure as the steady rubbing pressure from inside set off a sensation that flowed through his whole body to his arms and feet alike. He even saw stars and barely made out the woman's yell. "He's leaking!"

A little bit of fresh prostatic fluid must have accumulated since he'd last cum but he was pretty sure it had all just dribbled out onto his belly.

"Well done! Ok, now wiggle those fingers a little and let's see if you can scoop out any more, then we'll move to the next phase of cleanup." The next phase?

As he pondered this, the hand in his ass began to slowly pull out. She wiggled her fingers and he could feel her pulling them together like a blade before, moments later, they popped out of his gaping asshole. He didn't hear anything this time, but Nurse Violet made approving noises.

"Very good, very good. You've just had your fist inside a man, my dear. Whatever else happens, whatever you decide, that'll always be a memory you can cherish. Now why don't you go rinse off and then take the glove off and hang it over the edge of the sink." He jerked as she ran a finger down his leg. "I think we'll want to go the extra mile here, and I'll show you something brand new."

She stepped away out of sight behind him to where the sink was running and the woman must have been taking off the glove as instructed. He could hear some murmuring but he didn't really listen, he just stared up at the ceiling. Moments ago, some woman he'd never met, some... normal, non sex-worker stranger had had her hand and wrist up inside of him. What.

His ass was a little sore, but over the next minute, he squeezed it and could feel the soreness becoming more of a warmth as the abused muscles began to squeeze it back down to its original shape. He felt relief as it closed, he'd been a little worried. It was still a little sore, but definitely mostly warm right now. He-

Caught up in his thoughts, he hadn't noticed Ms. Violet approaching until she came into view and stopped at his side. She had something in her hand but he couldn't make it out. She was gesturing to the woman who had become her helper. "Watch closely, this is definitely interesting." She looked over to the woman's friend in the corner and beckoned her closer. "You'll want to see this too, come over if you'd like." The other woman hesitated, then approached. Dave tried to make out what they were clustering around him for. He didn't even notice that at this point, he was more worried about what she had in her hand than he was about being seen by these strangers.

Nurse Violet reached down with gloved hands and lifted his once-again half hard dick up. "Now you see, it's not soft, but not really hard either. You can do this either way. It doesn't really matter, just take care."

The hand around his penis was definitely having an effect, he could feel himself hardening more. What was she talking about? Dave wondered where this was going, he thought they were in... well, in cleanup, the Nurse had said. Of course, she'd said that before having a stranger fist him too so-

"Regardless, we'll want to feel our way in and take care not to force it. There may be some obstructions as you pass an internal sphincter or when passing through the prostate, but this procedure is done millions of times a day around the world and can be taught to anyone. I'll handle this one, of course, but just imagine what it might be like to do this by your own hand."

Dave's eyebrows tried to crawl down his face as he attempted to understand the conversation. Internal sphincters? _Through_ the prostate? What was she doing?

Releasing the now erect penis, Nurse Violet reached over to the tray where she'd placed the mystery object moments earlier and lifted a long, skinny looking piece of plastic or silicon, he couldn't tell. It looked almost like a piece of spaghetti except-

"Mmmm! MMMMM! Daahhhh!" He tried to speak again through the ball gag. Without a pause, she reached down and squeezed his testicles sharply again. "You do have challenges with following instructions, don't you?" She let go and used the hand to squeeze out some lubricant from her hidden dispenser and when they both came back into view again, she was spreading it along the length of what she now recognized as a catheter. He stared at her, eyes wide, and gasped as her cool, wet gloved hand gripped his rapidly deflating penis again. Threading the tip of the tube into his urethra, she chuckled.

"As I said, it doesn't really matter if they're erect or not, just make sure you can maintain a firm grasp. As you can see, I'm working it up into him right now. In a way, this is the last hole for us to penetrate. Ears and noses don't really count, dears, but this..." she paused for a moment, working it past some obstruction, then he could feel it sliding past whatever that was and suddenly the tube was yellow as his bladder emptied itself without his involvement. He groaned at the discomfort and when the nurse looked up, she saw the desperate question in his eye. Checking to make sure it was draining properly into a container below, she spoke reassuringly.

"In your form, you asked to be drained completely. You didn't think we would overlook something this simple, did you?" She clucked disapprovingly, watching her work as she shook her head. "You must not think very highly of me if you thought I wouldn't make sure we met all of your needs." As the stream finally stopped, she patted his knee with her free hand. "Regardless, that's done now. But let's leave it in for just a little longer, ok? Don't worry, we're almost done."

Almost? Dave laid back, staring up at the ceiling again, a defeated feeling. There was still somehow more to come. He sat there as the two women chatted back and forth over him about what had just happened, both fascinated by the lack of control he obviously had over the catheter. The woman who had been helping Nurse Violet seemed very interested in everything, he could tell. It sounded as if she were considering learning more, but he was only half listening until they both looked up over his shoulder at something he couldn't see. Starting to pay attention again, he heard a faucet cut off and some wet noises he couldn't identify, then a click.

"Oh fuck..." breathed the woman who'd been helping. Her friend just whistled.

Dave's stomach clenched in fear. What was next?

He heard steps and some squeaking he recognized and just as he remembered where he'd last heard it, Nurse Violet stepped back into his sight, the rolling IV stand in one of her hands.

Oh no.

Looking down as she walked past with her little rolling companion and the bulging bag of water, he had an idea of what he would see but even with that, he was shocked.

Sticking out from her hips, she had a new device strapped on. Based on the tubes running to it, it was obviously another strap-on irrigator of some sort, but where the last one had looked like a large phallus, this one... this one was different. First of all, it was larger than the first one, somehow. Second, there was no effort made to make it look like a human penis. It had a smooth, bulbous head and then a series of smaller, rounded heads behind it. It was longer, too. This looked to be over a foot long and made of blue silicone and it had both the tube to the water bag above going to it as well as a couple of other tubes that he couldn't see the end of. What the hell was this thing?! The other thing he noticed was that now she was wearing some kind of brown, vinyl-looking long apron that went below her knees. The strap on extended outwards from it and he realized the apron shielded her front.

"We're on the home stretch, don't you worry your head. We've got just a little bit of cleanup left to get the last bit of Esperanza out and maybe some lubricant too. As I said, it wouldn't do for you to leak on your walk home." She came to a stop between his legs. Looking down between his legs, she smiled and nodded her head, then looked over at the woman who had been helping her who was again noticeable flushed.

"This really is lovely work, isn't it? Can you imagine any other career that can let you put someone like that..." she pointed unnecessarily at Dave, "into a position like _this_?" She chuckled and squeezed out some more lubricant onto her hand, working it onto the head of the shaft. "Now you," she admonished him, "Are you ready for us to finish out our session?"

He tried to shake his head, but she just laughed again. "Marvelous, then without further ado..."

With that, she raised the tip of the bulbous irrigator nozzle to his asshole and began to push. He could feel the pressure increase and the tip of it slid in immediately, but the progress slowed as it got wider and wider. The warmth was gone and the soreness was back as his ass muscled struggled to accommodate the increasing girth as she pushed more and more of the giant nozzle into him.

"There there, relax please. If you tighten up, it'll only be more uncomfortable. Push out, please." She relaxed her pushing for a moment, the continued.

Dave tried to do as she said. He pushed as if to expel the invader and suddenly the widest part was sliding past his ring and into him. He grunted as the big head pushed past his prostate and then the shaft it began to swell again on the next bump, but this one wasn't as wide as that big, rounded end, and it passed easily into him.

"You're doing fine," his tormentor assured him, pushing her hips forward and sinking deeper into him. He groaned in response as she gripped his hips and worked it further and further in until she'd bottomed out and that her clothed hips were resting against his bare ass cheeks. The catheter tube coming out of his penis had run dry and she nudged it off to the side so it wouldn't be in her way.

"Now as I mentioned before, we need to finish cleaning you up just a little. Miss Esperanza left quite a deposit inside and while my nice assistant," she gestured over at the woman who'd had her hand up inside him minutes earlier, "was able to pull out much of it, I just want to be sure we take care of you so..." She held up a little bit of the tubing he'd seen earlier and clicked a valve in it.

Immediately, he could feel warmth rushing into him as the water began to flow. That big rubbery nozzle attached to her hips that was up inside of him was spraying a continuous stream of warm water in.

"I like to take a little more active of a role, as you know." Like before, she pulled out a little and, as the water continued to drain into him, shoved the big irrigator back into him. Looking down, apparently checking something and liking what she saw, she pulled out further this time and repeated the motion. Back and forth she continued to pull out and shove it back up into him and within a few seconds, she was doing most of the length.

He groaned as the big bulbous tip kept rubbing past his prostate, even while pumping more and more water into him.

*pump* *pump* *pump*

She fucked him with it, not quite as hard as in the beginning of the evening but so much deeper. It felt like it was reaching deep into his guts on the downstroke, then pulling back into his rectum before returning.

*pump* *pump* *pump*

She worked it in deep with hard thrusts, then pulled it out most of the way firmly before repeating the action.

On his stomach, his abused cock flopped back and forth. He could feel his prostate being pummeled but nothing was coming out. He felt like he was at the edge of cumming but nothing, just the pressure and occasional slapping sound as her hips smacked into his cheek.

She continued to do this and he could feel his stomach swelling. Once in a while, she even reached down to run her finger along his penis, almost as if inspecting it. When she'd brush up against the tube coming out of his urethra, his penis would feel like it was ringing from the inside like a bell. He didn't know how better to describe it.

Picking up a squeeze bulb attached to the main water line, she clenched it in her hand and he moaned as he felt the water pressure suddenly increase inside him. She repeated the motion on an upstroke and his caught his breath. She was pushing out some of the water in spurts and it reminded him of that feeling of Esperanza pumping her load up into his guts.

12