Cleaning Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about a minute of this, the big bag on the IV stand gurgled and he realized it must have emptied its last bits into him. On this stroke, she pushed deeply into his bottom and held it there.

"There, that's better." She reached down and picked up a rubber bulb of some sort connected with a tube that went downwards out of his line of sight. Giving him a little smile, she squeezed it once, firmly.

His eyes got wide as he felt the big rubbery probe swell up just inside his rectum. She gave it another pump, and the pressure increased again. But it wasn't getting wider where it entered his ass. After a moment, he realized she'd just inflated some kind of balloon that was holding the big irrigation probe in place. After a couple more squeezes, he could tell his ass was tightly sealed and she relaxed her forward push but the irrigator remained in place.

Looking down at him from between his legs, she cocked her head a little to the side. "Can you feel it?"

He just looked back at her, mouth filled with the gag and unable to answer.

"Can you feel big probe up inside your tight little bottom along with all that water that's scrubbing you clean from the inside?" She gave her hips a little shake and he groaned at the pressure of the balloon at his ass.

This time he nodded and tried to answer, but the word 'yes' was garbled by the rubbery barrier in his mouth. She nodded, satisfied.

She began to talk to the two women, inviting them over to look at where the irrigation probe was lodged up inside him. She explained how the accelerator pump as she called it worked, how it had jetted the water up into him for 'extra cleaning action'.

After a couple minutes, she looked over at the clock and clicked her tongue. "Well, it seems we're coming up on the very end." She reached down to inspect his sensitive penis. Lifting it in her shiny gloves, she gave it a few squeezes and then touched the area where the tube came out of it.

"First, we'll empty out his little bottom and then we'll pull this catheter out and make out final check. Are you two interested in seeing how this is done?"

Of course they were, both were not enthusiastically watching up close and he closed his eyes. He knew what was coming.

"Would you like to un-knot us, my dear?" she asked and he didn't look but could feel her handing a tube to one of the women. This couldn't be happening.

There was a click and a hiss of escaping air and he could feel the balloon just inside his asshole suddenly deflating. Oh no, here it came.

"Now step back just a little, I'll catch all of this in the drain but... well, accidents happen." With that, the part he was afraid of happened as she began to pull that deep probe backwards and out of him. That big swollen, rubbery head pushed past his prostate and then he as trying both to relax his ass enough for it to exit as well as wanting to squeeze his ass shut to prevent the upcoming deluge. With a little jerk of the hips, suddenly the widest part of the probe was sliding past his anus and he squeezed his eyes shut, mortified as the water gushed out of his ass.

The purpose of the apron she was wearing became immediately clear as, under pressure, the expelled water sprayed out of him. His well-worked ass gave no real resistance to its escape and over the next half minute, he lie there with his eye squinted shut as he ass spastically emptied itself down the drain. He hoped desperately that it was still clean.

As he emptied, he could hear some clicks of snaps unbuckling and knew without looking that she had stepped back and was taking off the big irrigator she'd just used on him. She chatted lightly with the two women watching his shame and he tried to imagine he was anywhere but here.

Finally, the last little bit was dribbling out and he could feel his ass closing up. He squeezed it and it was sore, but at least it didn't hurt.

He wasn't startled this time when the towel began to pat down his butt cheeks and moments later, he knew he was dry.

"There, that went well. Now, let's go ahead and pull out the catheter. You may feel... a little pressure," she said. "Watch this, a little funny trick I learned."

He opened his eyes and looked down at this, curious, but he couldn't see anything other than her one hand grasping the catheter and her other hand out of sight. The two women came in close, watching intently. As she began to pull, he felt a finger rest against his prostate. He groaned again at the sudden pressure as the tip of the catheter passed through it on its way out and couldn't help but to jerk in place as the sudden pulse of sensation. She released the pressure on her finger and chuckled.

"If you do it and they're not fully drained, sometimes you can express a little fluid. You never know. He seems pretty empty, but we'll do a quick double check here." With that, the tube pulled out of his penis and he gasped at the strange sensation. It was uncomfortable, but mostly he just felt a little burning in the tip of his urethra where it had just been rubbed from the inside.

"Very good. Now one quick check as promised..." There was the familiar squirting sound and then a long, cool finger slid up into his hole and came to rest against his prostate, his hard-worked, deeply punished and exercised prostate. Slowly but firmly, the finger pressed against it and began to circle instead of the 'come hither' motion she'd used in the beginning.

He felt like he needed to pee, but this time nothing was coming out.

The finger worked harder and harder and soon he was groaning and writhing in place under her relentless probing but nothing, nothing was being released. After a few more seconds, she pulled her finger out unceremoniously.

"Well!" He watched her grab the towel and wipe again and then his ass was once more dry of lube or water. His sphincter felt hot, like one of those deep soreness feelings he'd had after running, but it was a different muscle that'd been worked out this night.

She pulled first one then the other gloves off, using the second one to wrap up the first then dropped them into the open wastebasket he knew was just out of sight.

"And we're done here." With that, she began unbuckling the wide nylon straps that had held him so securely in place over the last hour or so, he couldn't tell how long it had been. Click, one foot was freed, click, the next, and so on. Finally, she unbuckled the strap that had held his hips against first her deep strapon pumping then Miss Esperanza's penetration, then finally the 'clean up' at the end.

She stepped away, turning her back and began opening drawers and putting things away. "There you go, you may want to dress before returning to your hotel. The District is pretty open-minded, but we do try to keep a good relationship with the constabulary and I doubt you're staying within the boundaries." She looked at him over her shoulder. "Though, if you were interested, there are some specialty inns on the block. I should warn you, of course, to read what services they offer closely before booking." She smiled. "They have high expectations of their clientele and aren't all as easy-going as me."

His mind spinning at this, he sat up then paused. He looked down at his hand where the nurse had placed something earlier that evening when she'd put in the gag. Unable to say the safe word, she'd instructed him to drop the object in his hand if he needed her to stop. Somehow, he'd forgotten about it in the almost non-stop session since. He held it up closer and gave it another squeeze.

It was a small foam-rubber pineapple.

Oh. Like the safe word.

He set it down then, glancing at the two outsider women who had watched him be opened up in so many intimate an shocking ways over the previous hour, he hesitated.

"Well?" Nurse Violet had turned around and saw him looking uncertainly at the other two. "Oh, you aren't modest, are you?" She cocked an eyebrow. "You... know they've already seen you naked, right?"

The two observers in question smirked and one of them made a show of 'inspecting' him, running her eyes down his body. He felt uncomfortably like meat under that gaze. Standing unsteadily at first, he scurried over to his pile of clothes and began quickly dressing. One of the women whistled suggestively and he hunched over, somehow feeling even more naked than moments before even though he was partially dressed.

He turned moments later, dressed, and found the three women watching him. Blushing, he tried to figure out what to say.

"I, uh...." he stammered, then cleared his throat. He'd paid up front when booking the session, so he wasn't sure what to do next.

"As requested, one full draining. I hope this met your expectations?" She waited expectantly.

"Ah, wow, yeah, uh," he barely managed, disjointedly. "Uh," he repeated, then shook his head to clear it. "Yes, it was... it was more than I could have imagined. That was incredible, thank you." He avoided looking at the two women who had somehow become part of the session.

"If you're ever in this area again, you know where to find me, then." She touched a control and the curtains began to quietly open again. Out on the street, some passing pedestrians slowed, looking in. One of them stopped at the window and looked in at the sign that had caught Dave's interest the night before. The man pulled out his phone and typed something into it, probably copying the URL at the bottom. He glanced over and made eye contact. Dave nodded slowly, with emphasis, then started for the door.

"If you have a chance to fill out an anonymous review, I hope you will." Nurse Violet held the door open and, thanking her, he walked out. Once out in the alcove to the sidewalk he turned, not sure what he'd say, but Nurse Violet was already in deep conversation with the two women, one of whom seemed very interested. It was, of course, the one who had had her arm buried in his ass past her wrist not too long earlier.

He looked up and down the street, seeing the closed curtains at the different shops of The District in a different light and tried to imagine what was happening behind them and whether or not it was anything as intense as the time he'd just spent. Slowly walking back towards his hotel, he passed Miss Esperanza's shop. A man stood awkwardly inside and the tall woman was just beginning to close her curtain. Just before it closed, she noticed him looking in and he saw recognition in her eyes. She smiled, winked, and then the curtain cut off any view into the room. The 'Engaged' light in the corner of the window came to life and Dave continued his walk, lost in thought.

He was, he realized, going to need to schedule a trip out here again.

Soon.

12