Cleaning Windows

Story Info
A room with a view helps during quarantine.
2k words
4.46
24.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PMDlite
PMDlite
190 Followers

Hope you are staying safe and well. Remember to social distance and wash those hands! ;-) A vote would be appreciated if you like this story...and read a few more while you are here! Any similarities between this story and real people are purely coincidental! Enjoy!

*

I had probably passed by her a hundred times before the lockdown, but the woman wearing the ballcap, shades and mask evoked no memories at all. From what I could tell from over six feet away was that she had a decent body and moved smoothly across the lobby of the apartment building. The elevator opened and I said a muffled "All yours" through my own mask.

"Thank you" she replied and she got in the car. "I send it right back down for you." The doors closed and she was gone.

That was about the extent of my human contact for the week. I got that we were in a pandemic and needed our distance to let the virus die off or our science nerds find a cure, but I missed people. I never thought I would say that, but yes, I did miss human contact. Well, this might provide a little stimulus for what had become my afternoon ritual of jacking off. A little porn helped, but the masked woman might be a nice new fantasy. Yeah, it might just be a nice change. The elevator had returned and opened for me. I noticed that it had gone to the fifth floor, one floor below mine. I would have to give a look to see if I could find her window.

The apartment building was somewhat U-shaped, which meant that about a third of the building looked into the other third. The one flat side held the elevator, trash chute and a utility room with the apartments mainly clustered on the two sides. With a little luck, her apartment faced mine. Before being locked down, I hadn't really checked out the other windows. The drapes had usually been drawn anyway. You could barely see if the lights were on, let alone see who was in the apartment.

I opened my door and set down the groceries in the kitchen. Score! Two rolls of paper towels and a roll of toilet paper in addition to some basic staples for the pantry. I walked to the window and scanned the windows across from me and one floor below. Come on, be on that side. Little Henry needs a new inspiration. Yes, I had named my penis. But only I knew his name. Silly, but hey, why not. Closed, closed, slightly parted... No luck so far. I caught a bit of movement out of the corner of my eye. The third window over, the drapes rustled. I focused on that window. Yes, they definitely moved. Don't be a cat, be the masked woman. They moved a little more and a hand appeared. They were opened more and I was rewarded with the woman from the lobby. Only the sunglasses were gone, and from the distance between us it appeared that she was looking right into my window.

"Shit." I muttered. Should I move back? Should I stay? If I can see her, she can see me. She's probably calling the super right now to report the perv on 6. I stayed rooted in my spot, watching. Watching and feeling a warmth spread over me and a slight stirring from Little Henry.

I watched as she remained in the window, clearly (at least to me) seeing me watching her. I took my mask off, wondering if she would do the same. She raised a hand to her face, but then placed a finger to the middle by where her lips would be and turned away and disappeared.

"Guess the show is over...". But I stayed in the window, hoping I was wrong. I was. She returned to the window after a moment and placed something below the sill. I couldn't see what it was but then she straightened up and unzipped her jacket. She removed it and let it fall to the floor. She stretched and returned her hands to her chest and moved them around her breasts, massaging them beneath her blouse. "I think the show is just beginning...". I announced to no one in particular.

Still in her mask, she continued. Slowly she unbuttoned her blouse, one button at a time. She pulled it from her jeans when it was undone and it parted just enough to show that she was wearing a bra beneath it. My eyes were focused on her. The building could have been on fire and I wouldn't have noticed. Hell, MY room could have been on fire and I wouldn't have noticed.

She turned away from the window and I feared the show was again about to end. But instead, I saw her working to undo her belt and unzip her jeans. Little Henry did more than stir, he was quickly filling up the space in my sweatpants. Glad they were loose, he had plenty of room to grow. "I'll deal with you shortly...".

She slid the jeans down her legs, the shirt just covering her ass. She had panties on, regular cut, but only showed a glimpse before she straightened up. She turned again, looking in my direction. I decided to take the risk and acknowledge her performance. I waved slightly and then put my hands together in applause.

The woman who had gained my total focus bowed slightly and reached around to her back. Adeptly she undid her bra clasp and in a slight contortion did that move that has fascinated men for eons, removed her brassiere without removing her shirt. It appeared in one hand and she held it up as though she had accomplished a magicians' signature illusion. The shirt parted slightly and revealed only pale skin beneath and the panties which were all that remained beneath the plaid shirt she wore. As I watched, she dropped her bra and then pointed to me. She rolled her hand as if to say "Join in. Your turn."

I felt my cheeks flush a bit. She couldn't have seen from that far, but I felt color go to them. I also felt my cock become fully erect. Being below my window, I doubted she could see the obvious bulge, but to be honest, I didn't care. This was already the best jack off session I had managed to have since being quarantined. Porn is good, but this was getting much hotter. I wondered if she was getting as wet as I was getting hard. I moved a little closer to the window and pulled my shirt up over my head and revealed my chest. And my love handles. Being locked in had resulted in a lot more sitting, a lot more Cheetos and other 'comfort' foods. I'd have to work on that, but until now had only little incentive. My hand didn't care about abs. It liked me for my cock.

My eye looked back to her window. She gave a quick thumbs up and then motioned for me to move closer to the window. She placed her fingers on the waistband of her panties and started to lower them. She stopped and one hand came up and pointed at me. It pointed again. She wanted me to do the same! I guess she could see. To make sure, I moved as close as I could to the window. I placed my fingers in my waistband and began to lower the pants. In a moment of whimsy, I decided to turn away and essentially dropped trow and showed her my ass. My cock pointed directly to the ceiling and I slowly turned back to the window.

I saw her looking, but since she still wore the mask, I couldn't gauge her response. She was still watching, so I guess she wasn't revolted. I modestly held one hand over Little Henry who was no longer so little. She held both her hands up as if surrendering and then pointed to me. She wanted the full monty. Well, always give the lady what she wants. I raised both hands and showed her my hard cock, fully naked in my window. I hoped I was only giving the intended person the show. No I didn't. Hell if anyone else wanted to see, let 'em. It felt good. I was hard as fuck and it would be a nice load when I got around to rubbing it.

The woman put her hands together and in a move that mirrored mine turned away and removed her panties. Her ass peeked out, cute and white. It begged to be grabbed, rubbed. "Mmmm -- I'd fuck that." I commented. The shirt went back into place, barely covering her. She approached the window and bent lower to pick up what she had placed earlier. She reappeared with something behind her back. The shirt parted slightly as she rose and I caught sight of a dark patch between her legs. Just as I had gotten lax about shaving, it appeared she had as well. "Nice full bush, honey. Now what did you pick up?"

As if she could hear me, she opened her shirt and used one hand to trace from her belly down to her hair and stopped to rest a finger between her legs. She stood with her legs apart, her finger clearly poised at the entrance to her wet slit. Her other hand appeared holding a pink cylinder. She had a dildo! She was going to fuck herself while I watched. Fucking jackpot. I wasn't the only one who needed some release during this lockdown. Instinctively I raised a fist as though to say "Fuck yeah, do it!" Actually I might have said just that.

I watched as she spread her legs slightly move, used her fingers to part her pink pussy lips and placed the pink appliance at the opening. She looked over and slipped it inside herself. As it moved in and out, her other hand moved her shirt away and began to rub her breast. I watched her cover it and then play with the nipple which looked hard and very suckable.

I moved my hand to my cock and started to rub it. Down the shaft and back up to the tip. The tip was moist and covered with precum. It leaked and provided a nice lubricant for the next stroke. My hand moved up and down by itself. I focused on the show across the courtyard. Watching that pink device do what my cock wanted very much to do, slip deep inside that warm, wet flesh. Feel the pulse of another person. To throb and spew a load of cum deep inside her.

She clearly was as close as I was. I saw her arch slightly, it looked as though her eyes closed and she seemed to go up on her toes. One hand touched the window to steady herself and the other drove the dildo in and out faster and faster. Then it paused. Holding the rod inside her, she seemed to shiver. Her head lowered and then snapped up. Even through the mask, I could detect a moan and a sharp intake of breath. She came. What a wonderful visual to see.

I stroked faster and felt my own orgasm rise. I was close to the glass and felt it start. I held hy dick close and let the hot white rope of cum spend itself on the window. Then another and another. The window was a mess when I finished. It obscured any view she had of my softening cock. Probably one of the most intense moments I had enjoyed in weeks.

I looked over and saw her wave. Then the drapes closed. Show was over. Well, almost. I turned to the kitchen. Grabbed the paper towels I had found and some window cleaner. Glad I found those towels, I might be needing them more. I certainly hoped there would be a few more shows like that. If so, this quarantine was having some benefit. I may not know what she looks like, but I do know where she lives. And which window is hers. I cleaned the window and headed off to the shower. This could make social distancing almost worthwhile.

PMDlite
PMDlite
190 Followers